EraPhoto Reviews

Great service

Good customer service. Answer fast

Sent on 07/15/2019

Caryl · Married on 12/02/2018

Erica does an excellent job. My fiance and I love our engagement pictures and cannot wait for the big day.

Sent on 02/10/2018
  • Erika

Erika Enk · Married on 10/13/2018

Fantastic!

Erica is fantastic! She really captured our wedding day beautifully. We were looking for a reasonably-priced photographer for our afternoon ceremony-reception, which took place at the same venue. Erica, my partner, and I met once before the wedding to discuss each other's expectations, and we knew immediately that she was the right person! Down-to-earth, friendly, beautiful portfolio, and a clear contract made her the right choice! Erica and her assistant were punctual, non-obtrusive during the ceremony (I didn't even know she was there!) and captured a ton of fun moments. She also took amazing photos of our families and friends. If you are looking for a fun, down-to-earth, professional photographer for your special moments, whether it be a wedding, an engagement session, or a baby shoot, you will love Erica! Thanks, EraPhoto!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Mike · Married on 09/10/2018

Erica is an extremely talented photographer. You can obviously see that from her beautiful portfolio of work. What sets her apart is her bubbly personality and how awesome she was at getting the kids to smile and laugh. She made it fun! And that is coming from a guy who hates getting his picture taken. The pictures she took at our wedding are absolutely amazing. She had so many cool ideas. And she put a lot of thought and effort into our event. Words can not describe how thankful we are. seriously everyone we talked to after our wedding raved about how awesome the photographer was. Can’t say I have ever been to a wedding where people where talking about the photographer afterwords even before seeing the pictures . If your reading this Congratulations you found THEE photographer for your next event. I promise you, you will not be disappointed!!!!!!!!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Liz · Married on 09/01/2018

The Best Wedding Photographer Ever!!!

Erica was the most professional and patient photographer ever! We had several kids in out party and it didn't even phase her. I will be recommending her to a few friends that have weddings in the near future.

Sent on 11/21/2018

Chevon · Married on 08/17/2018

We LOVE how our photos turned out! Erica is amazing and so professional and friendly. It was great to have a photographer we could trust and feel comfortable with. Thank you again for capturing one of the most special moments of our lives. Our family looks forward to having you capture more memories with us. :-) -Love The Sykes Family

Sent on 09/06/2018

Latrina · Married on 08/12/2018

Wedding Day

Erica is the best! She went above and beyond as my wedding photographer! I felt sooo comfortable with her. She made me feel like a model! I recommend her to anyone who is looking for nothing but the best for their day! Thanks so much Erica!!!

Sent on 11/21/2018
  • Jazz

Jasmon · Married on 06/23/2018

Erica was flexible, professional, and fun! She was one of our favorite vendors during our wedding and I appreciated her friendly personality during such a chaiotic day. Looking at the pictures she captured is like reliving the day and I cried the first time I viewed them with my husband as they were so absolutely beautiful. She captured everything we felt that day and then some. As most future brides will want to know, pricing was great as well!

Sent on 09/16/2018
  • Lamonica

Lamonica · Married on 06/09/2018

I couldn’t imagine my Wedding day with out Erica and her second shooter. The day went by so fast but I can relive it every time I go through my album.. it’s Euphoric! Erica has an eye for details, is very personable, but most important professional. I will definitely use her again for all of my personal/ professional photography needs in the future.

Sent on 09/20/2018

Rodney · Married on 06/09/2018

It was great working with you and I hope to work with you again. Thank you!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Victoria · Married on 12/15/2017

Eraphoto is probably one of the best photographers I have ever had. She took wonderful photos and in a short amount of time. I would highly recommend using eraphoto for any type of photography needs!

Racquel · Married on 12/06/2017

Love ❤️ her work, making memories forever !

DaKela · Married on 07/29/2017

I loved her!! Very professional and detailed. Scoped outdoor surroundings for great photos! Very reasonably priced! Will definitely use and recommend her services again!!! Great job Erica!!!!!!!

Sent on 06/19/2018

erica · Married on 02/17/2017

This is one of the best up and coming photographers in Chicago. She is very professional and not to mention her work is beautiful, she captures unforgettable moments will instantly take you back to that date and time and have you reliving those precious moments.

Sent on 01/19/2018
  • SHANTE

SHANTE · Married on 10/29/2016

You won't be disappointed!! She has a eye and a vision for this! I hired her to do my wedding and the following year my maternity shots and all were beautiful! Do skimp on price with a photographer because you will be sorry. Choose Eraphoto she'll capture your moments right!!!!

Sent on 02/14/2018

Chances · Married on 07/14/2016

Stayed with us the entire day. From getting dressed early before the ceremony till late into the reception.

EraPhoto 8
    EraPhoto 9
    EraPhoto 10
    EraPhoto 11
    EraPhoto 12

Morgan · Married on 05/29/2016

My experience with her was amazing. She was extremely professional and just overall great to work with. I will definitely be using her again and would recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer.

Sent on 11/18/2017
    EraPhoto 13
    EraPhoto 14
    EraPhoto 15

Justin · Married on 03/25/2016

She was great! We used her services before and each time she our does herself. The way she was able to capture photos of us, even when weren’t paying attention, came out great! She is a consummate professional and a must have if you are planning a wedding!

Sent on 11/05/2017

Beverly · event on 08/18/2014

I was in need of professional photos for an event pertaining to my business. I hired EraPhoto and she did a wonderful job. I also appreciated how flexible she was in being able to adjust the location on the fly, due to the scheduled outdoor photo shoot was too hot for me to handle. We were able to capture some great outdoor photos as planned, but I sincerely appreciated the flexibility of moving the location. EraPhoto provided proofs for me to review in a very timely manner. The quality of professional service was impeccable.

Sent on 12/19/2017

Angel · Married on 06/14/2014

Finding a photographer who has “the eye” and also does whatever it takes to get your pictures to display your love to the world was no hard task for us. Erica has it all.

Sent on 11/06/2017
  • LuLu7

Lucidia · Married on 03/25/2017

Ms. Anthony did an excellent job capturing one of the most important days of my life. Ms. Anthony was very professional and down to earth, which made her a joy to work with. I would definitely utilize her services again and will recommend her services to others.

Sent on 09/07/2018