Epic Vision Studios Reviews

38 | Ventura, CA

38 Reviews for Epic Vision Studios

Scarlett B · Getting married on 12/08/2020

CREATIVE !!!!!!!!!!!

After interviewing several photographers, we decided to go with Epic Vision Studios. We had a certain style of photos in mind, and theirs is exactly it. We worked closely with Mike from beginning to end and really appreciate his attention to detail and creativity. He also helped us develop the timeline for our wedding day, which helped immensely. We are thrilled with the final result and keep looking at our pictures. Mike exceeded our expectations, and we have already recommended Epic Vision Studios to a couple friends!

Sent on 12/31/2019

Sean Houston · Married on 05/01/2020

Flexible, easygoing, fun, professional, great pictures

My fiance and I were looking for a photographer on a budget and just happened to come across Mike's profile on Wedding Wire and are very thankful we did. We originally booked our wedding with him and then decided to add our engagement session for our "save the dates". When looking for a photographer we both wanted someone that was as easy going as we are and Mike was a great fit. He also brought a level of professionalism and quality that far exceeded our expectations.

For the engagement session, Mike worked closely with us to find a location that fit a variety of themes my fiance and I wanted and ultimately settled on the LA Arboretum. We scheduled a date for the engagement session, however, fires had broken out the day before which caused some concern for the lighting and smoke near the location. Without question, Mike offered to move the date. When the date came around for the engagement photos, we got caught up in conversation and ended up in being there beyond the agreed upon time which was great not feeling rushed. My fiance was also concerned about getting the "save the dates" out by a certain time and Mike worked quickly to get the pictures to us, that again, beat the agreed upon turn around time. One concern, for me particularly, was the amount of photos we would receive upon the completion of the engagement session/wedding. Mike put those concerns at ease when seeing the number of photos we received following the engagement session where we were sent significantly more photos than I originally expected to receive.

The experience working with Mike could not have been better. This speaks to his easygoing nature, professionalism, scheduling flexibility, and overall quality. My fiance and I could not be happier with the results and are very much looking forward to the wedding!

Sent on 11/26/2019

Sandra · Married on 01/07/2020

Awesome!!!

Mike is awesome! The whole experience was so good. He was flexible when we kept changing details and got back to us promptly even when he was out of town. He was professional and fun to work with and most important, we absolutely LOVE our pictures. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/30/2019

Michelle Ogas · Married on 11/09/2019

Awesome and stress free

Mike was phenomenal to work with. He was very open-minded and never pushed us into something we didn't want to do. He called us several times to ask how we wanted things done and what type of photos we wanted. He was punctual on the wedding day and immediately got to work. The photos turned out great and we couldn't be happier.

Sent on 02/14/2020

Epic Vision Studios's reply:

Thank you so much, Michelle! Your wedding was beautiful and I was so happy to have a part in it! You guys are great.
  • Pasha

Pasha · Married on 10/12/2019

Couples, book a Photographer who knows weddings and also knows personalization

My Entertainment company had the opportunity to work with Epic Vision Studios with owner Mike and from our first hello Mike was ready, thorough, and was great to work with. You can tell that Mike cared about every detail and what was best for the couple. With our 20 years of experience we know how important it is to have all of the vendor team work together day of- Epic Vision Studios exceeded teamwork and made running the timeline to all of the particulars fun. You can see and feel all of this in each of the photos. Couples take it from an experienced wedding professional, Epic Vision Studios and Mike are friendly, easy to work with, and are now our preferred photographer for all of our couples! -DJ Pasha Entertainment

Sent on 11/14/2019

Bryan · Married on 06/21/2019

Truly excellent

When my wife and I decided to get married in Malibu, we knew we needed a special photographer to capture the beauty of the setting. We had considered a few photographers but ultimately ended up choosing Mike and it was one of the best decisions of the wedding (other than saying yes to my bride! :) ). Mike was awesome to work with, was great with all our family members (even the more prickly ones) and at the end of it all, we had some truly breathtaking images we'll never forget. Can't say enough good things about our experience with Mike!

Sent on 12/24/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 05/18/2019

Incredible !

Mike and his team were amazing to work with. Professional, yet fun. He told us exactly how to pose and made us feel like we were getting great shots without trying.

Sent on 05/24/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Franchesca Dwyer · Married on 05/05/2019

Excellent work and professionalism

I am a wedding planner and designer with Pro Details Events. I mostly do wedding coordination and flower design. My job is all about the details I have worked with hundreds of photographers throughout the years and Mike and his team are one of the Top Photographers out there. Working with Mike and his team was just fantastic. As a planner and wedding florist, I put a lot of effort into all my designs so I am grateful when a photographer can understand that and capture my vision flawlessly. So, Mike and his team understand that and I am truly fortunate to have them as preferred vendors. I attached some photos of how he captured those "reds" at our last wedding working together. I know my couples will receive excellent service when I referred them to Epic Vision Studios. Thank you Mike!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Epic Vision Studios's reply:

Hey, Nicole! Thank you so much. It was wonderful working with a wedding coordinator who is so on top of every detail. I’m happy I could capture your fantastic floral vision...Your flowers were absolutely beautiful! I really look forward to working with you again!
  • Octavio

Octavio · Married on 05/04/2019

An amazing photographer with great style!

We contacted Mike to be our wedding photographer. I’m a photographer as well so naturally I’m very picky. I loved his work and enjoyed our conversations over the phone. Their prices are affordable with options to upgrade. PayIn the end, we were extremely happy with the results.

Mike and his team were able to capture some great moments. Mike knew exactly what he wanted and was very organized. Mike was in constant communication with his team. They knew how to direct us and were prepared in advance.

Our first look photos were amazing. We did a grand exit photo with props; between our coordinator and Mike, they pulled it off in one take with an amazing image.

We received some samples the following day after our wedding via a private gallery. Our images turned out great and we are extremely happy with Epic Vision Studios. We highly recommend Epic Vision Studios to anyone looking for a great photographer for their wedding.

Sent on 05/09/2019

Epic Vision Studios's reply:

Thank you so much, Octavio! It was an honor to photograph your wedding. It was great to get to know you and Xochitl. Your wedding was really beautiful and your guests were so fun! May the Fourth be with you two always!

Breanna · Married on 12/01/2018

Mike and his team were absolutely wonderful! They were fun and easy going and great to work with. I live out of state and he was very easy to communicate with. Mike knew exactly what type of photos I wanted and was able to get them done perfectly! He was able to get all my photos to me in a timely manner and they were absolutely stunning. I would highly reccomend using Mike and his team.

Sent on 09/06/2018
  • Tanyia

Tanyia Cordier · Married on 10/13/2018

Above & Beyond !

I had been following Epic Vision Studios on Instagram for over a year and had been loving Mike’s style. I was so excited to learn he was available to photograph our ski resort wedding and booked him immediately. We flew him out to Utah from LA and were thoroughly impressed by his professionalism and how easy-going he is. His passion for his craft is obvious, and he thought of things that even we didn’t. Mike and his team went above and beyond and really helped to make everything go smoothly. We absolutely LOVE our pictures. They are beautiful and couldn’t tell the story of our day any better!

Sent on 12/30/2018

Brenda · Married on 09/15/2018

Fantastic!

Mike went above and beyond during our special day. Our pictures will be cherished by us and our families for the rest of our life's. I highly recommend him, he's the best!

Sent on 12/20/2018

Katty · Married on 08/17/2018

Working with Mike and his team was amazing! They are very professional and super nice people. Communication was really good which made it really easy working with them. Thank you guys!

Sent on 05/15/2017

Kim L · Married on 06/08/2018

Awesome!!!!!!

We hired Mike at Epic Vision Studios to shoot our wedding, and the whole experience was awesome! I had a lot of questions in the beginning, and Mike was never too busy to answer all of them. Mike and his team were great. The photos are fantastic, and I've already recommended him to people!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Stephen · Married on 04/14/2018

Mu husband and I had our wedding April 14th, 2018. Mike and his assistant Mat were instrumental to the success of our day! Mike responded to our initial email within 24 hours, and was extremely flexible/accommodating to my hectic 50 hr work weeks when it came to planning. Mike was professional, courteous, and fully dedicated to my vision. My husband is generally very reserved and shy, but Mike's demeanor and kindness really put him at ease, and it shows in the photos! I am endlessly grateful for the time and care they put into capturing our day. We 100% recommend Mike! As for quality, I've shared one of our photos, it really speaks for itself! Thank you so much for everything, Mike!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Kaylyn · Married on 02/25/2018

Mike and his team were absolutely incredible! They were early to arrive took tons of detail pictures and were absolutely a joy to work with. Couldn't be happier with how my photos turned out. Would highly recommend Mike and his team.

Sent on 04/25/2018

Sandra · Married on 12/02/2017

Mike and his team were amazing. Mike asked a lot of questions in advance in order to plan for the big day. He arrived early at the California Club (the wedding venue), worked with the Club's event manager, explored the space and had a plan for pictures and best time of day for lighting, sunset, etc. The pictures are FABULOUS, and a terrific preservation of memories for the bride and groom, our families and all our guests. Mike also covered our dinner the night before at Red Bird. Mike is professional, gracious and an extremely talented photographer.

Sent on 02/28/2018

An · Married on 11/10/2017

Mike is awesome!!! And he was super organized and had his own list of family members and work with you to prioritize family pictures! He even asked if I had a Pinterest wall so that he can see the TYPE of photos we liked and tried his best to give us the shots we wanted! I HIGHLY recommended him to all my bridesmaids!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Patricia · Married on 10/29/2017

Mike is such a wonder to work with. He did our wedding photography 10 months ago and he just recently did our maternity shoot. Because he is so versatile and flexible, my maternity shoot was very easy and made me feel very comfortable in recreating the shots that I wanted. He sure knows his angles and I love the way he's able to really capture the beauty of pregnancy.

I know his forte is in wedding photography, but he sure has the range to capture other beautiful milestones as well. I can't thank Mike enough for being part of our journey and turning our milestones into memories.

Sent on 10/17/2017
  • Andrew

Andrew Smith · Married on 08/02/2017

Fun and Skilled Professional!

Now let me start by saying how greatly satisfied we are with Epic Vision Studios and the work Mike Martucci put into our wedding and every other photo session that we have hired him for, following our wedding. Mike has a way with photography that you do not see in every photographer, he truly enjoys the work and has such a genuine passion for capturing a moment with imagination and creativity. Our wedding day was one that flew by, but I was so grateful to have such an optimistic, fun, creative, professional photographer that took the time to understand our desires and understood lighting effects and angles that truly made our photos “EPIC”. We were so satisfied with his work on our wedding that we have taken the time to hire him over and over for all our future events. Mike has shown true flexibility in a variety of events and has produced so much great work for me, and my growing family and we could not be happier to be writing this review. Our photo sessions include our engagement session, our wedding, my wife’s USC graduation photos, Christmas and new year’s cards, our sons first birthday party, even most recently our second baby announcements. Mike is very knowledgeable when it comes to ideas and even locations for photo sessions which is an influencing reason as to why we love working with him. He makes the process so seamless and easy because he provides the innovative options and we just select what we like. If you are looking for a photographer who takes his craft seriously, who will listen to your wants and needs, and is not afraid to share his vision with you as well then, I definitely recommend the wonderful accommodations of photographer Mike Martucci and his company Epic Vision Studios.

Sent on 12/30/2019

Corrina · Married on 07/02/2017

Great service ! Very helpful such a wonderful person to work with ♥️ Took the time to explain everything and went over and beyond !

Sent on 10/17/2017

Kat · Married on 06/10/2017

Everything you read about planning your wedding says that choosing your photographer is one of the most important things to do however I had no idea where to begin, what to look for or what 'style' of photography I wanted and was a bit overwhelmed with the task of choosing someone. Reading the reviews for Mike I was nervous because how could someone get top scores in everything and be affordable right? I reached out to him with details of my wedding date and location and within a few hours (it was actually at 1am because this guy works non stop) I received a response with quotes of various packages to choose from including the option of removing or adding to meet our needs and that ever changing budget. After speaking with him on the phone and then meeting him in person we choose him not just for the images but because he really does make you feel comfortable and is easy to work with. He chose a great location for our engagement photo's and listened to us with the items that really mattered about what we wanted and just made the whole process fun so we could relax and be ourselves for the photos. Wedding day he was all over it, photos of my dress, rings, getting ready, ceremony, family shots, reception etc. He is quick to respond to phone calls, emails and text messages and patient with questions. After my experience with Mike and his team, definitely deserves top scores all around.

Sent on 08/29/2017

Jamie · Married on 04/29/2017

We used Epic Vision Studios for both our engagement shoot and our wedding and were very pleased with their service. Mike suggested a great location for our engagement shoot, and was very nice, guiding my camera-shy fiance and I through the whole thing. Mike and his team were all absolutely wonderful at our wedding as well, friendly, and easygoing, and of course delivered really beautiful photographs. I strongly recommend using Epic Vision Studios!

Sent on 07/10/2016
  • Mel

Melissa · Married on 11/19/2016

My husband and I booked Mike right from the start. We met with a few photographers, but no one clicked with our personalities like Mike did. He was very professional but knew how to have fun as well. Both our engagement and wedding pictures are way beyond our dreams!!!! Mike was willing to negotiate the price at where we were comfortable and still give us the high quality & quantity of pictures that we were looking for. Mike and his team were a pleasure to work with. I would HIGHLY recommend him to any and every bride looking for a fantastic photographer. We got very lucky and are super happy that we chose Mike. If you're looking for the perfect package, Epic Vision Studios is it!!

Sent on 02/21/2017