Epic Vision Studios Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Tara W. Married on 10/10/2021

A Must Hire Photographer

Where do I start?!? From the first picture that Mike took at our engagement photo session to the very last picture that he took at our wedding, we knew that we had made the right decision in choosing Epic Vision Studios as our photographer! He made us feel comfortable and special right from the start! He was such a pleasure to work with and has such a great eye! He captured our love and laughter so perfectly and we absolutely adore every picture taken! If your looking for a fun and reliable photographer...look no further! Hire him! You won't regret it! Thank you, Mike!!!
  • Tara
    Tara L. Married on 10/10/2021

A Must Hire Photographer

Mike Martucci is an absolute wonderful photographer! He has such a great eye and really captured our love in our engagement photos perfectly! He was fun, patient, made us feel incredibly comfortable and was such a pleasure to work with! We could not pass up hiring him and Epic Vision Studios for our Wedding Day! Cannot wait to see all the beautiful moments and memories that he captures on our special day! Hire him...you will not be disappointed!!! Thank you, Mike!
  • Elyana
    Elyana V. Married on 09/25/2021

Can’t Recommend Enough

Mike came highly recommended through our wedding coordinator and was the perfect photographer. We shopped around to several other wedding photographers that were not quite our style. Mike took amazing photos and is priced much more competitively than other quotes we received. I am not a person who enjoys taking pictures, but Mike made the process easy and painless. He also drove from LA to Orange County to accommodate our engagement shoot location. Anyone would be lucky to work with him.
    Corina H. Married on 07/01/2021

BEST decision I made!

Mike was absolutely amazing! He was great with communicating and always happy to answer all of my questions. He is so personable and happy to meet any request. He made us feel incredibly comfortable in front of the camera and we had the best time together. The photos were STUNNING and I can’t wait to hang them up in our home. He is very professional and we got our photos back very fast. I would hire Mike again for any occasion!!
    Scarlett Married on 12/08/2020

CREATIVE !!!!!!!!!!!

After interviewing several photographers, we decided to go with Epic Vision Studios. We had a certain style of photos in mind, and theirs is exactly it. We worked closely with Mike from beginning to end and really appreciate his attention to detail and creativity. He also helped us develop the timeline for our wedding day, which helped immensely. We are thrilled with the final result and keep looking at our pictures. Mike exceeded our expectations, and we have already recommended Epic Vision Studios to a couple friends!
    Sean H. Married on 05/01/2020

Flexible, easygoing, fun, professional, great pictures

My fiance and I were looking for a photographer on a budget and just happened to come across Mike's profile on Wedding Wire and are very thankful we did. We originally booked our wedding with him and then decided to add our engagement session for our "save the dates". When looking for a photographer we both wanted someone that was as easy going as we are and Mike was a great fit. He also brought a level of professionalism and quality that far exceeded our expectations.

For the engagement session, Mike worked closely with us to find a location that fit a variety of themes my fiance and I wanted and ultimately settled on the LA Arboretum. We scheduled a date for the engagement session, however, fires had broken out the day before which caused some concern for the lighting and smoke near the location. Without question, Mike offered to move the date. When the date came around for the engagement photos, we got caught up in conversation and ended up in being there beyond the agreed upon time which was great not feeling rushed. My fiance was also concerned about getting the "save the dates" out by a certain time and Mike worked quickly to get the pictures to us, that again, beat the agreed upon turn around time. One concern, for me particularly, was the amount of photos we would receive upon the completion of the engagement session/wedding. Mike put those concerns at ease when seeing the number of photos we received following the engagement session where we were sent significantly more photos than I originally expected to receive.

The experience working with Mike could not have been better. This speaks to his easygoing nature, professionalism, scheduling flexibility, and overall quality. My fiance and I could not be happier with the results and are very much looking forward to the wedding!
    Sandra Married on 01/07/2020

Awesome!!!

Mike is awesome! The whole experience was so good. He was flexible when we kept changing details and got back to us promptly even when he was out of town. He was professional and fun to work with and most important, we absolutely LOVE our pictures. Highly recommend!
  • Danielle
    Danielle W. Married on 12/21/2019

Truly Epic

Like their title, Epic Vision is truly epic. Our experience with Mike was always professional from our first meeting, to the engagement photo session, to the wedding day. He was able to capture everything we requested and MORE. Mike’s creativity was executed perfectly in each photo. Mike and his team were able to capture all the major moments down to the small intimate moments of our wedding. It was very important for my husband and I to relive those special moments, so we are forever grateful for Epic Vision for understanding and bringing those moments to life in each photo.

Epic Vision Studios's reply:

Thank you so much, Danielle, for your kind words! You both were a blast to work with. Your wedding day was so beautiful. I'm happy I captured everything you guys wanted. Thank for letting me be a part of your wedding day!
    Michelle O. Married on 11/09/2019

Awesome and stress free

Mike was phenomenal to work with. He was very open-minded and never pushed us into something we didn't want to do. He called us several times to ask how we wanted things done and what type of photos we wanted. He was punctual on the wedding day and immediately got to work. The photos turned out great and we couldn't be happier.

Epic Vision Studios's reply:

Thank you so much, Michelle! Your wedding was beautiful and I was so happy to have a part in it! You guys are great.
  • Pasha
    Pasha Married on 10/12/2019

Couples, book a Photographer who knows weddings and also knows personalization

My Entertainment company had the opportunity to work with Epic Vision Studios with owner Mike and from our first hello Mike was ready, thorough, and was great to work with. You can tell that Mike cared about every detail and what was best for the couple. With our 20 years of experience we know how important it is to have all of the vendor team work together day of- Epic Vision Studios exceeded teamwork and made running the timeline to all of the particulars fun. You can see and feel all of this in each of the photos. Couples take it from an experienced wedding professional, Epic Vision Studios and Mike are friendly, easy to work with, and are now our preferred photographer for all of our couples! -DJ Pasha Entertainment
    Bryan Married on 06/21/2019

Truly excellent

When my wife and I decided to get married in Malibu, we knew we needed a special photographer to capture the beauty of the setting. We had considered a few photographers but ultimately ended up choosing Mike and it was one of the best decisions of the wedding (other than saying yes to my bride! :) ). Mike was awesome to work with, was great with all our family members (even the more prickly ones) and at the end of it all, we had some truly breathtaking images we'll never forget. Can't say enough good things about our experience with Mike!
  • Michelle
    Michelle Married on 05/18/2019

Incredible !

Mike and his team were amazing to work with. Professional, yet fun. He told us exactly how to pose and made us feel like we were getting great shots without trying.
  • Nicole
    Nicole F. Married on 05/05/2019

Excellent work and professionalism

I am a wedding planner and designer with Pro Details Events. I mostly do wedding coordination and flower design. My job is all about the details I have worked with hundreds of photographers throughout the years and Mike and his team are one of the Top Photographers out there. Working with Mike and his team was just fantastic. As a planner and wedding florist, I put a lot of effort into all my designs so I am grateful when a photographer can understand that and capture my vision flawlessly. So, Mike and his team understand that and I am truly fortunate to have them as preferred vendors. I attached some photos of how he captured those "reds" at our last wedding working together. I know my couples will receive excellent service when I referred them to Epic Vision Studios. Thank you Mike!

Epic Vision Studios's reply:

Hey, Nicole! Thank you so much. It was wonderful working with a wedding coordinator who is so on top of every detail. I’m happy I could capture your fantastic floral vision...Your flowers were absolutely beautiful! I really look forward to working with you again!
  • Octavio
    Octavio Married on 05/04/2019

An amazing photographer with great style!

We contacted Mike to be our wedding photographer. I’m a photographer as well so naturally I’m very picky. I loved his work and enjoyed our conversations over the phone. Their prices are affordable with options to upgrade. PayIn the end, we were extremely happy with the results.

Mike and his team were able to capture some great moments. Mike knew exactly what he wanted and was very organized. Mike was in constant communication with his team. They knew how to direct us and were prepared in advance.

Our first look photos were amazing. We did a grand exit photo with props; between our coordinator and Mike, they pulled it off in one take with an amazing image.

We received some samples the following day after our wedding via a private gallery. Our images turned out great and we are extremely happy with Epic Vision Studios. We highly recommend Epic Vision Studios to anyone looking for a great photographer for their wedding.

Epic Vision Studios's reply:

Thank you so much, Octavio! It was an honor to photograph your wedding. It was great to get to know you and Xochitl. Your wedding was really beautiful and your guests were so fun! May the Fourth be with you two always!
    Breanna Married on 12/01/2018
    Mike and his team were absolutely wonderful! They were fun and easy going and great to work with. I live out of state and he was very easy to communicate with. Mike knew exactly what type of photos I wanted and was able to get them done perfectly! He was able to get all my photos to me in a timely manner and they were absolutely stunning. I would highly reccomend using Mike and his team.
  • Tanyia
    Tanyia C. Married on 10/13/2018

Above & Beyond !

I had been following Epic Vision Studios on Instagram for over a year and had been loving Mike’s style. I was so excited to learn he was available to photograph our ski resort wedding and booked him immediately. We flew him out to Utah from LA and were thoroughly impressed by his professionalism and how easy-going he is. His passion for his craft is obvious, and he thought of things that even we didn’t. Mike and his team went above and beyond and really helped to make everything go smoothly. We absolutely LOVE our pictures. They are beautiful and couldn’t tell the story of our day any better!
    Brenda Married on 09/15/2018

Fantastic!

Mike went above and beyond during our special day. Our pictures will be cherished by us and our families for the rest of our life's. I highly recommend him, he's the best!
    Katty Married on 08/17/2018
    Working with Mike and his team was amazing! They are very professional and super nice people. Communication was really good which made it really easy working with them. Thank you guys!
    Kim Married on 06/08/2018

Awesome!!!!!!

We hired Mike at Epic Vision Studios to shoot our wedding, and the whole experience was awesome! I had a lot of questions in the beginning, and Mike was never too busy to answer all of them. Mike and his team were great. The photos are fantastic, and I've already recommended him to people!
    Stephen Married on 04/14/2018
    Mu husband and I had our wedding April 14th, 2018. Mike and his assistant Mat were instrumental to the success of our day! Mike responded to our initial email within 24 hours, and was extremely flexible/accommodating to my hectic 50 hr work weeks when it came to planning. Mike was professional, courteous, and fully dedicated to my vision. My husband is generally very reserved and shy, but Mike's demeanor and kindness really put him at ease, and it shows in the photos! I am endlessly grateful for the time and care they put into capturing our day. We 100% recommend Mike! As for quality, I've shared one of our photos, it really speaks for itself! Thank you so much for everything, Mike!
    Kaylyn Married on 02/25/2018
    Mike and his team were absolutely incredible! They were early to arrive took tons of detail pictures and were absolutely a joy to work with. Couldn't be happier with how my photos turned out. Would highly recommend Mike and his team.
    Sandra Married on 12/02/2017
    Mike and his team were amazing. Mike asked a lot of questions in advance in order to plan for the big day. He arrived early at the California Club (the wedding venue), worked with the Club's event manager, explored the space and had a plan for pictures and best time of day for lighting, sunset, etc. The pictures are FABULOUS, and a terrific preservation of memories for the bride and groom, our families and all our guests. Mike also covered our dinner the night before at Red Bird. Mike is professional, gracious and an extremely talented photographer.
    An Married on 11/10/2017
    Mike is awesome!!! And he was super organized and had his own list of family members and work with you to prioritize family pictures! He even asked if I had a Pinterest wall so that he can see the TYPE of photos we liked and tried his best to give us the shots we wanted! I HIGHLY recommended him to all my bridesmaids!
    Patricia Married on 10/29/2017
    Mike is such a wonder to work with. He did our wedding photography 10 months ago and he just recently did our maternity shoot. Because he is so versatile and flexible, my maternity shoot was very easy and made me feel very comfortable in recreating the shots that I wanted. He sure knows his angles and I love the way he's able to really capture the beauty of pregnancy.

I know his forte is in wedding photography, but he sure has the range to capture other beautiful milestones as well. I can't thank Mike enough for being part of our journey and turning our milestones into memories.