Epic Thyme Reviews

6 Reviews for Epic Thyme

1 User photo

Epic Thyme 1

Scottie · Getting married on 11/04/2020

Amazing skills and commitment!!

My husband had a 3-way bypass exactly 1 month before our planned 50th wedding celebration. In due course he was medically cleared to participate, but I knew I couldn't complete event plans that were well behind schedule while serving as a full-time caregiver.
    Kristi leapt into the gap, leading a team of our friends in an amazing effort that completely freed me from concern and resulted in an very, very special afternoon. I had known she had good skills, known she was a true professional, but I was unprepared for her level of personal commitment to leading the hastily-assembled team to an absolutely amazing result. I look forward to working with her again and cannot recommend her highly enough. A thousand thanks, Kristi, for making our special day so do-able.

Sent on 04/23/2019

Epic Thyme's reply:

Thank you, Scottie! It was our pleasure! I feel like part of the family and I am looking forward to our Luncheon next month! :)

Jamison · Married on 03/23/2019

I can’t even begin to share how wonderful Christi is! Her professionalism, drive, and willingness to bend over backwards for her clientele is what makes this business the best around.

Sent on 06/21/2018

Linda · Married on 10/06/2018

Our wedding venue was a little disorganized, so if we hadn't had Christi to help us out, I don't know what we would have done!?? She came in during the final 2 months and totally brought everything together. Including-- totally setting up the venue on the day of the wedding and relieving us of any anxiety. She is young, energetic, organized, and has a great memory regarding the small details that we requested. I can't wait to hire her for another occasion!

Sent on 10/10/2018
    Epic Thyme 2

Epic Thyme's reply:

Linda, Thank you so much for the kind words! Your family and friends were so wonderful and sweet! I had an amazing time working Jenna and Ian. I miss you already and hope to work together again! Kaela said she wanted me to do her wedding too (when she finds her love!) ! LOL-- She is so cute!

Donna · Married on 06/30/2018

Absolutely fabulous event. I attended a wedding planned by Christi. Christi was amazing and very attentive to the Bride & Groom. Her attention to detail was spot on from the decorations, party favors, cake, etc.!!!! I was impressed on how hard she worked to make her clients happy on their day special. I would recommend Christi to any of my friends or family members who are thinking of getting married. Donna C.

Sent on 07/11/2018

Lisa · Married on 05/01/2018

Any moment spent talking with Christi Nasser during wedding planning was my favorite day! Rarely in one’s life do you find someone who truly gets you. These rare souls absorb everything you say and actually wants to hear more! This was our experience with Christi! Eric and I are so busy we wanted someone qualified, creative and ingenious to take the lead with our inspiration. Christi was always available to listen excitedly to our creative insights and took them forward to a new level that was grander than we could have imagined! Eric and I walked inside of the Stone House caverns in Nevada City to pure ethereal romance. The music, fragrant white candles and Epic Thyme flowers engulfed the caves to our delight. Christi’s thoughtfulness to details also goes above and beyond; she placed candles and heartfelt tidings to a loved one that passed unexpectedly before our wedding. For example, in the cave was a candle and white roses before a lovely sign:”This candle burns in loving memory of those who are forever in our hearts”. At the dinner reception at the Stone House a chair was set with white florals and another Christi signature thoughtfulness: “In honor of those who are watching in heaven. We love you!” All of our guests were charmed by Christi. She is enchanting and brilliant. In short, Christi is truly a remarkable person with sharp, intelligent instincts that truly made our day extraordinary.

Sent on 07/11/2018

Tina · Married on 04/07/2018

Christi is truly amazing!! The moment we met, I could sense her enthusiasm, passion, professionalism, joy and charm. I knew she would be the perfect person to help plan our perfect day! She was very responsive to our ideas of what we envisioned and made them even more enchanting! She was very organized and anticipated our every need. I knew we were in perfect hands. Christi made our Wedding Day the most magical day of our life!!
    The Stone hall at the Miner’s Foundry was already exquisite and beautiful in itself, however, Christi’s own personal touches and attention to details made it even more stunning! I was speechless, as I viewed the beautiful flowers and lighting that had soft, warm, rich, romantic tones. The oil lamps and candelabras along with the crackling fireplace made us feel as though we were being transported to a fairytale castle. Christi’s idea of a reception dinner by candlelight in brass candlesticks made for a romantic ambience for everyone. We had purchased a chandelier on a recent trip to Italy, that was sentimental and romantic for us and wanted to incorporate in our wedding day. I was overjoyed and brought to tears, to find a romantic cluster of lights from our chandelier, glowing in the trees above us during our first dance as a married couple..
    Words cannot express the joy, thankfullness and happiness that I have for Christi for making our wedding day a beautiful, romantic, enchanting, forever memory!
    Thank you so much!