EPIC Event Centre Reviews

EPIC Event Centre 4
EPIC Event Centre 5
  • Jen

Jen Knight · Married on 07/07/2019

Fanfastic beautiful wedding, very happy bride

Choosing EPIC was the very best decision. Melissa is the very best and is so very accommadating. Several people told me it was the prettiest wedding they have ever seen. I would not change a thing.

Sent on 08/04/2019

Tiffany · Married on 06/02/2019

Anniversary Party

I had my parents' 50th anniversary party here. Everything was perfect. I worked with Melissa for several months beforehand and she was absolutely amazing! She made things much less stressful with all her suggestions and help with table centerpieces. I was so happy to see everything come together at the party. The food was outstanding and the guests raved about the room, lighting and decor. Cason was our coordinator the day of the party and he worked to assure everything ran smoothly during the party. I would definitely book another event here in the future! Thank you Melissa and Cason for your awesome service!

Sent on 06/08/2019
  • Desiree

Desiree · Married on 05/19/2019

Wonderful day

My husband and I got married at Epic on 05/19/2019. Everything was amazing from the planning process up until the big day. There are many options to choose from to match your budget. The food is AMAZING!!! Our guests are still raving about how beautiful the venue was and how much they enjoyed the food! Chef Christopher even agreed to a kid's menu at a cheaper rate...which was a wonderful perk as well. THANK YOU EPIC EVENT CENTRE FOR AN AMAZING DAY!!! #hemaynowClarkhisbride

EPIC Event Centre 6
    EPIC Event Centre 7
    Sent on 08/15/2019

Phyllis Madsen · Married on 05/04/2019

Epic Event Center

Can’t say enough about Epic and their staff! My daughter and her fiancé chose to have their wedding there and it was wonderful. We really loved working with Melissa, who was the wedding planner. She helped make the perfect choices and then took care of everything! I can’t think of one thing from the food to the music to the atmosphere that was not great. You cannot go wrong by choosing Epic!

Sent on 05/17/2019
  • Jenna

Jenna B · Married on 05/04/2019

Perfect from start to finish

I cannot say enough great things about this venue and their staff. From day one, even before we had booked the venue, I felt like Melissa genuinely cared about my wedding and exactly how I wanted it to be. She was always very responsive to my (many) emails, and she was beyond helpful. We met with her several times to go over everything. I think I was the least stressed bride I’ve ever known!
    On the morning of the wedding, the room was almost set up, but not completely. Once we walked in for the pictures before the ceremony it took my breath away. I have no idea how she did what she did but she made my wedding magical. Even with some things I added on the day of, she worked them in and even added some special little touches she thought of on her own (after checking with me of course)!
    The food was delicious, and Chef Christopher is phenomenal. I had so many people tell me the food was incredible. There was a huge selection, and there was honestly nothing I didn’t like.
    I would recommend this venue to every bride I know. They went above and beyond to make sure I had the fairy tale wedding I’d always dreamed of!!!

Sent on 05/17/2019

Cheryl Dotson · Married on 04/27/2019

2019 Sisterhood Tea

It was perfect. The staff was excellent. Melissa was so patient when I kept changing things. I will most definitely use the venue again.

Sent on 09/07/2019

Tammy Wallace · Married on 03/08/2019

Rehearsal Dinner

So glad we had our son and daughter in-law rehearsal dinner at the Epic Center. The decor looked very classy plenty of food and it all tasted excellent. Everyone on staff was very helpful and friendly. We were very pleased with everything!

Sent on 08/02/2019

Lindsey Walker · Married on 12/01/2018

Perfect, Easy, Professional

We held our rehearsal dinner at EPIC and they were so easy to work with! Love how you can use all of their decor (HUGE selection) and they offer a cash bar at no extra charge to us. Additionally, their food prices are very reasonable and all of the selections were AMAZING! 5 stars!

Shannon Hight · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing Experience all the way around

This venue was perfect in so many ways. The food was amazing and staff 100% professional and accommodating.

Sent on 12/11/2018
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 12/01/2018

Beyond Expectations

I can not begin to thank Melissa and the Epic Event Centre team enough for bringing our wedding to life. From the beautiful venue to the amazing food to the outstanding service, you will not regret choosing this location for your wedding or event. Melissa was available to answer questions any time I needed her and she ensured that every detail we wanted taken care of, was without question. All of the vendors that we worked with that were supplied with our package were outstanding in their own ways. Epic truly made our special day the most amazing day ever. All of our guests are still talking about how great everything was. Thank you!!

Sent on 12/14/2018
  • Sheree

Sheree Chester · Married on 10/28/2018

Complete awesome experience

Melissa was a complete professional. I will recommend this place to anyone and everyone. Did such a amazing job.

Ronda Mcbroom · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing! Beautiful! Delicious!

I worked with Melissa for my son and daughter in law's rehearsal dinner on October 26th. From beginning to end she was .... just AWESOME! Had some other issues going on during that time and she was SO flexible and helpful. The venue is GORGEOUS, all the staff were fantastic .... AND, I'm STILL getting compliments on the delicious food. If you're looking for a beautiful venue, fabulous food and the BEST customer service around - THIS is THE place that has it ALL.

Sent on 12/18/2018
  • Amelia

Amelia Eaton · Married on 10/13/2018

Absolutely wonderful.

EPIC had the best vendors. The food was great, the photographer was fabulous, and Melissa helped ALL the way. I'm a quirky bride, and they all accomodated to my special requests. The wedding went smoothly, and I'm so glad I didn't have to worry about anything.

Sara · Married on 10/07/2018

Very pleased!

I was extremely pleased with my experience with the EPIC center. They were very professional, and very fun to work with. I felt like communication was clear and speedy. I never felt like I had unanswered questions or was unsure how something was going to work. This place was easily the best price for all that came with our package. I would recommend them to anyone!

Elaine · Married on 08/18/2018

Wedding Rehearsal Dinner - Wonderful Experience

Great people to work with! Everything went extremely smooth for my son's Wedding Rehearsal Dinner. The entire experience was exceptional!

Sent on 12/26/2018

Rowena · Married on 07/08/2018

Beautiful Wedding

My wedding was perfect. Melissa is amazing and so is the rest of the staff.

Sent on 12/08/2018

Jo Ann · Married on 07/07/2018

Epic Event Centre is an amazing place for a wedding. They took care of everything for us. It was very beautiful. Melissa I want to say Thank You! You and the staff did amazing!

EPIC Event Centre 8
    Sent on 08/08/2018

Misty · Married on 06/23/2018

It was perfect! The staff at Epic was amazing and I would not want to host this event anywhere else.

Sent on 07/27/2018

Laurie · Married on 06/02/2018

Everything was easy, the planning of the meal and decorations. The food was wonderful. Didn't worry about anything. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/03/2018

Christy · Married on 05/20/2018

I had the fairy tale wedding. My coordinator was awesome and did a great job to help make things less stressful. The decorations looked amazing. I was very happy with everything.

EPIC Event Centre 9
    EPIC Event Centre 10
    EPIC Event Centre 11
    EPIC Event Centre 12
    EPIC Event Centre 13
    EPIC Event Centre 14
    Sent on 08/04/2018

Lee · Married on 05/19/2018

My daughter's wedding was held at the Epic Event Centre on May 19, 2018. As a family we are very happy that we chose the Epic for this special event. Melissa Benter and all of the staff did an excellent job!! The wedding was absolutely beautiful and the food was very good.

Sent on 07/27/2018

Rachael · Married on 04/07/2018

The Epic Centre was absolutely fantastic. From ensuring our wedding reception was everything we wanted as well as stress free to providing a great deal. We loved the Epic Centre and highly recommend them.

Sent on 11/19/2017

Gregory · Married on 01/20/2018

Melissa and Epic Event Center were an amazing choice for our wedding! She met with us and really took the time to listen to our ideas about the theme and flow of the wedding. All of our guests emreally enjoyed the atmosphere and food. Everyone was in awe of the venue. It was a great one stop shop!

Sent on 08/03/2018

Kathryn · Married on 12/16/2017

Melissa and chef Chris at epic were amazing! They literally did everything for my special day and made it even more amazing than i could have ever imagined! I would Highly recommend this venue not only for a wedding but any and every special party!

Sent on 12/17/2017

Kristina · Married on 11/11/2017

You guys were awesome. You made everything so easy for us, and you went above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect. Thank you again.

Sent on 11/15/2017