Epic Entertainment, LLC Reviews

165 | Saint Augustine, FL

165 Reviews for Epic Entertainment, LLC

Laurie · Married on 02/22/2014

Much thanks to Arthur & Kate! From our first meeting through our reception Arthur was fabulous! You kept our party moving and grooving. We and all of our guests had a wonderful time. Thank you again!!

Sent on 02/23/2014

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

It was SOOOO much fun!!! I swore I would never play the Chicken Dance, but your family got me to do it. And, you ALL danced the whole thing. Never saw that even at Oktoberfest. It was classic. I only wish I had it on video. Kate and I thank you for a wonderful time.

Cayla · Married on 12/15/2013

Dj Arthur was so energetic and fun! If I have another event near I will definitely book him!

Sent on 12/17/2013

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

It was fantastic being a part of your ceremony and reception. Your first dance was amazing. The choreography and execution were perfect. Best of luck in both your foreign postings. Be safe. Much love. Kate and Arthur

KIM · event on: 12/13/2013

We had DJ Skid the night of our party and he is great! He was very involved with the group and got people motivated and out on the dance floor. We can't wait until next years party.
    Thank you for the great night!
    ADAC

Sent on 12/16/2013

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing Epic to host your party. DJ Skid is incredible and I am so glad he did a wonderful job for you.

kristn · Married on 12/07/2013

Great service! What I loved most was that DJ Arthur would actually start a song then join on the dance floor. My husband and I both agree that he was fabulous. Very professional! Fun! Great music!! Everyone of my guest had a great time.

Sent on 12/08/2013

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Your wedding was amazing. Thank you so much for allowing Epic to be a part of it. I had a great time and was so pleased I could bring joy to your family and friends. DJ Arthur
  • User3794761 · event on: 12/07/2013

Thank you very much for making our company Holiday party a full success, we all enjoyed a perfect evening!

Sent on 01/08/2014

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review. It was great fun sharing your annual party and meeting your staff. This company is a credit to the area and I look forward to many more corporate events with JH.

Amber · Married on 11/23/2013

Epic entertainment did a fantastic job on my wedding and reception! I could have not been more happy with them. Arthur kept the party going by dancing and rapping. I can not say enough postive things about them...they were great!!

Sent on 11/24/2013

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Amber and Jimmy were an amazing couple. Their love for each other was everywhere. The wedding was incredible and the personal touches they brought to the event were so special! What a joy to share the day with them.

Brooke · Married on 11/23/2013

Very happy with our DJ. Great with the kids too!!!

Sent on 11/24/2013

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much. I am thrilled DJ Brandon did a wonderful job for you. Congratulations!!!

LeBranden · Married on 11/16/2013

DJ Arthur shut it down. Everyone had a good time both young and old. People are still raving about Arthur and how much fun they had. Highly recommend this guy!!!!!!!

Sent on 11/20/2013

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

It was a true pleasure sharing the joy you and Trista have. Your family and friends are great and full of dance energy. May you both have every blessing!

Teresa · Married on 11/09/2013

Arthur and Kate were absolutely amazing. They were so easy to work with and exceeded our expectations. They had everything covered - from announcing the bridal party, to helping keep the flow of the night on track to having a mint for the bride before she walked down the aisle (thanks again, Kate!!!).

Their music variety was amazing and they knew just what to play to get the crowd going. We could not have asked for better service.

Sent on 11/14/2013

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Kate and I thank you. It was a pleasure and honor to share your wonderful day. We wish you every blessing and much joy.

Dominic · Married on 09/28/2013

Thanks to Epic Entertainment and DJ Kicx for providing flawless DJ services at my daughter's wedding reception last weekend. The music and announcements set the mood and keep the schedule going for an event like that, and everything went as smoothly as we could have hoped. As the father of the bride, my job is to pay the bills, and the price is right, too.

Thanks again, guys.

Sent on 10/02/2013

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for your excellent review. DJ Kicx (Leon) is a fantastic DJ and we are proud to have him as part of the team. Congratulations to you and your family.

Shelley · Married on 09/20/2013

The event was our son's wedding and the. Service provided was excellent. During the ceremony there was some awkward delay and Arthor improvised playing appropriate music that was both timely as well as entertaining. Job well done and great time had by all!

Sent on 09/22/2013

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Congratulations to you and your family. It was a wonderful time and you are great people. God Bless.

Julie · Married on 09/14/2013

Everyone had a great time with dj Arthur! He did a great job. We would definently recommend him.

Sent on 09/30/2013

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much. I am very happy this wedding came together so well. It was a huge pleasure sharing your special day with your family and friends. Epic Entertainment was proud to be a part of your joy.

MARSHA'L · Married on 08/31/2013

DJ Skid was awesome. My friends and family had an amazing time, they are still talking about the night. Epic Entertainment provides a great website to use for selecting music for different times. You get all that out of the way to focus on other items. DJ Skid also played the guests requests, we could not be more happy with the entire interaction.

Sent on 11/10/2013

Derek · Married on 08/23/2013

I recently attended a wedding that Arthur was at. Arthur was great he kept every guest entertained. He went out of his way to make sure everyone was having a great time!

Sent on 08/23/2013

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Derek, it was wonderful doing this reception and wedding. What a great bunch of people. A beautiful venue and a beautiful bride and handsome groom and lots of dancing. What more can one ask for? Many thanks.

Renee · event on: 08/23/2013

Thanks to Epic Entertainment, my daughter's Sweet 16 party was a blast! DJ Skid was wonderful and I credit him for keeping the party pumped and keeping the guests entertained, particularly at the beginning when only a few guests had arrived. DJ Skid was very professional, knowledgeable, and quite humorous. The lights were great and his interaction with the guests was awesome! At one point during the party, my daughter was invited to help DJ Skid mix and dj. She had a great time, as did all of her guests. I heard numerous comments about how good the dj was, from the teenagers as well as the adults. I'm glad we chose this company. Thank you Epic Entertainment and DJ Skid!!

Sent on 08/27/2013

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Congrats to your daughter and family. Thank you for the wonderful review. Epic is so glad we made Raven's birthday special!

Epic Entertainment was great! He provided us with a lot of valuable advice. He did a great job at the wedding and even got out and danced with us! I have already started recommending him to other friends.

Sent on 08/15/2013

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for your support. We really enjoyed doing your wedding and appreciate the great review.

Adam · Married on 08/03/2013

Epic Entertainment and DJ Skid did a awesome job for the ceremony to Bridal Party and Parent annoucements to the dance music. Everything was seemless and smooth.

Sent on 08/06/2013

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Adam: Thank you so much for the great review of DJ Skid. He is extremely talented and I am thrilled he did a great job for you. Congrats to you both!

Andrea · Married on 08/03/2013

We could not be more happy with DJ Arthur!! We loved the music, professionalism and knowledge of the details!!! All of my wedding guests loved him as well, and loved how much he interacted with the crowd. I would def. recommend him to anyone and everyone who is getting married in the future!!

Sent on 08/13/2013

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Andrea. Thank you so much. It was a great pleasure to share your wedding day with your family and friends. What a fun time!

Jeanette · Married on 07/27/2013

Thank you so much for making our daughters wedding a wonderful and fun event to remember. We are getting many e-mails from our guests and friends stating that it was one of the best weddings they had ever attended. Much of this is directly attributable to you. You did an excellent job of reading the crowd and mixing in the requests from the guests. Your energy and attention to detail paid off with a full dance floor the whole evening. My only regrets are that the evening went way too fast and we may not have another opportunity to party with you. I wish you the best of luck and will certainly whole-heartedly endorse you anywhere and any time I can.

Sent on 08/03/2013

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

What a wonderful wedding! So much enthusiasm and love in the room from the bride and groom, their family and friends. A fantastic setting, a great meal, a spectacular group of dancers who didn't want to stop dancing. What more could anyone wish for? All my blessings.

Catherine Elizabeth · Married on 07/20/2013

We could not be anymore pleased with Arthur Fields professionalism, overwhelming kindness and total knowledge and assistance in getting our son's wedding accomplished. The kids were overjoyed and the wedding was a great success! I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of his expertise.

Sent on 07/23/2013

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

It was a huge pleasure to share your day of joy. I could not believe how much fun it was and how romantic!
  • Liane

Liane · Married on 07/16/2013

Great DJ and Emcee

Epic is a great choice for those looking to hire a quality and experienced DJ and Emcee. We are happy to refer them to our clients. Liane McCombs Wedding and Event Planning

Sent on 09/30/2019

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. Wishing you every blessing and joy. Your words of support are greatly appreciated.

Stephanie · Married on 07/13/2013

Thank you so much Arthur! You are the best!!!!

Sent on 07/29/2013

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

It was a true joy to be able to share your wedding day and watch all the joy and love! I am so glad we could add to your happiness.

Christy · Married on 07/06/2013

Best DJ ever!!! DJ Arthur brought so much fun and energy to my wedding. He was always professional and very flexible. Worked very hard to coordinate musicians for my ceremony and was wonderful to work with! If you want a really memorable and fun wedding, this is your DJ!!

Sent on 07/13/2013

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Christy. Thank you so much. Your wedding and family were AWESOME.

Samantha · Married on 06/08/2013

Arthur was great and everyone had an awesome time!

Sent on 06/16/2013

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

This was such a fun wedding. It was a wonderful venue, and a real pleasure to meet your family and friends. I only wish we could have danced all night!

Patricia · Married on 05/04/2013

Rain -and even 48 degree temperatures in May -did NOT stop the most beautiful wedding I have seen so far in my life !! My son and his gorgeous bride had DJ Skid from Epic Entertainment make everyone forget about the weather! From the beginning to the end this guy was FANTASTIC! Very professional yet friendly, personable, and fun! He even did the "Wobble" with the group! He constantly worked the crowd to keep everything and everyone moving. Take it from one very picky Mom...these guys are the ones to choose! Thanks for adding to the wonderful memories of my son and new daughter-in-law's wedding day!

Sent on 05/20/2013

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you for the tremendous vote of support and kind words about DJ Skid. He is a huge asset and exactly reflects the DJs who work for Epic Entertainment. Skid, Cory, Kicx and I aim for perfection at every event and it is wonderful to see people appreciate our efforts. God bless and thanks again.