Epic Entertainment, LLC Reviews

165 | Saint Augustine, FL

165 Reviews for Epic Entertainment, LLC

Katie · Married on 10/05/2014

I think he did an excellent job and the guests really enjoyed his presence!

Sent on 10/22/2014

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for the enthusiastic review. Congratulations and much joy forever!

Robert · Married on 10/04/2014

DJ Skid was great! He kept the guests excited and music playing! He even let us borrow speaker wires for our ceremony at last minute!!! A+++

Sent on 10/07/2014

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

We are thrilled you were so happy with the fine work DJ Skid did. His level of client service is typical of the work of DJs Arthur, Brandon and Malik and Epic. We always try to go above and beyond to satisfy the needs of bride or groom. Many blessings and much joy always.

Beth · Married on 09/27/2014

Everything was beautiful and perfect. Thanks for taking part in our day

Sent on 10/08/2014

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

I appreciate the "everything was beautiful and perfect" . I thought it was a great wedding and am glad you thought everything was perfect. Much joy to both of you.

gina · Married on 09/20/2014

DJ SKID was awesome! Very engaging with guest's. ..had everybody dancing and having a great time!

Sent on 09/22/2014

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Skid is a great DJ and had wonderful things to say about both of you and your families. We greatly appreciate you choosing Epic Entertainment, LLC for your wedding music and wish you both every joy!

Brian · Married on 09/13/2014

Arthur did a fantastic job at our wedding reception! He did a great job getting the crowd involved and was one of the best DJ's we have ever seen!!!!

Sent on 09/16/2014

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Brian and Stacey. You people were amazing! It's rare I get to see almost everyone dance ALL hours of a reception, including through dinner. Even your grandparents dance fantastic. Clearly both of you are very much in love and Kate and I wish you and your families every blessing and happiness. Thank you so much for sharing your special day with us and choosing Epic Entertainment.

Anita · Married on 08/30/2014

Arthur was easy to work with and chose just the right DJ for our wedding reception. He also provided additional information for brides to be that was valuable. DJ Skid was an awesome DJ and kept our wide age range of guests dancing and engaged for the duration. I would highly recommend Epic Entertainment for all your DJ needs. Thanks DJ Arthur and DJ Skid for making our special night even more special.

Sent on 09/09/2014

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Anita, thank you so much for your wonderful and supportive comments. They mean a great deal to Skid and me. All my blessings.

I had the best time and so did my guest! They talked about my DJ all night long! Thank you so much for making our wedding amazing!

Sent on 08/17/2014

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

You were a wonderful bride and we had so much fun meeting your family and friends. The slide show for your husband was so moving and well done. Thank you for letting Kate and me share the joy.

Kaycie · Married on 08/16/2014

Arthur was amazing! Couldn't ask for anything better! Thank you so much for everything you did to make our wedding the best day ever!

Austin and Kaycie Murph

Sent on 08/25/2014

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

It was an amazing wedding and Kate and I thank you so much for sharing your special day. The slide show was such a moving event and both of you are so clearly in love. It was wonderful.

Philip · Married on 08/08/2014

Arthur brought incredible energy to our reception and had a great feel for the crowd. Very flexible and easy to work with. Many guests during and after commented on how great Arthur was. I would recommend him to anyone. Fantastic experience.

Sent on 08/18/2014

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Phil. You and Ashley were amazing and so easy to work with. The venue was darling and your family and friends were great. I was so thrilled the raging thunderstorms didn't interfere and we slogged through it. LOL. That's the sign it will be a great marriage. So happy that Epic, and I could make it perfect. Kate and I thank you for a tremendous time. Much love from all of us forever.

Kim · Married on 07/26/2014

DJ Skid did a fantastic job at our wedding! He was so much fun and we had an excellent time and so did all of our guests!

Sent on 08/12/2014

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for your enthusiastic review of DJ Skid. He is surely a treasure and I am so glad you had a great wedding. Only wish I could have been there. Much joy to you both forever!

He was a pleasure to work with and was very accommodating and reasonably priced! Would definitely use again!

Sent on 09/21/2014

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much. It was great to work with your family and I wish you every joy and blessing.

Ann · Married on 06/21/2014

Epic truly did a fabulous job and everyone thoroughly enjoyed it!

Sent on 09/28/2014

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. We had a great time and wish you and your families every joy!

Lisa · Married on 06/14/2014

DJ Skid is awesome! I got married on June 14th and I'm sure he had alot of weddings and other events going on but he stayed in contact with me throughout the planning process and made me feel at ease going into the big day. As a DJ he was PHENOMENAL. He had the perfect mix of humor and encouraging everyone to get out on the dance floor and he truly is a funny guy. He improvised on the fly and added in some songs the maid of honor mentioned in her speech. He was very personable and got to know several of the guests and helped them keep the dance floor going. I would HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend DJ Skid (Eric).

Sent on 06/20/2014

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful and supportive comments concerning Epic Entertainment and DJ Skid! We wish you every blessing and much joy in your marriage.

Catherine · Married on 06/14/2014

I had a great experience working with Epic Entertainment. Everything happened quick and efficiently! DJ Malik did a fantastic job at my wedding! It was a fun and lively atmosphere! I communicated quite easily with both DJ Arthur and DJ Malik. They both were personable and friendly guys! I give them a 5 out of 5!

Sent on 07/13/2014

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

And that is exactly how we feel about you and Anthony! I am so glad DJ Malik did a wonderful job. Every bride deserves a great reception and it is most satisfying to know we achieve our goal. Much love and congratulations to you both. DJ Arthur
  • Y

Yostina · Married on 05/24/2014

Dj skid was absolutely amazing! He was so much fun to work with and very helpful every step of the way. He didn't hesitate to meet with us every time we needed something and was very quick to respond when we contacted him. He made the wedding so much fun and everyone loved his upbeat personality. He was definitely one the best decisions we made for our wedding!

Sent on 06/17/2014

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Yostina. Thank you so much!!! I told you that DJ Skid would be everything you hoped for! He said it was a really fun wedding and he loved playing the mix of Egyptian music and US Top 40. I am very pleased you chose Epic and thank you for the very kind words. Brides can be assured all Epic DJs will do a perfect job. All our blessings for much joy.

Nadine · Married on 05/24/2014

Arthur was wonderful to work with, he is a very fun person, quick to get back to you, and really knows how to make sure everyone is having a good time!! He plays great music and pays attention to what the crowd is feeling. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/17/2014

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Your wedding was SO much fun. I loved the indoor/outdoor aspect and the tons of dancing. I will always remember the night and I hope you both do forever. Many blessings and can't wait to see you again! Thank you so much.

Katie · Married on 05/10/2014

DJ Skid with Epic Entertainment was excellent! Communication before our event was easy- we live in Charlotte, NC and our wedding was on Lake Greenwood, SC. All emails and phone calls were returned quickly. The website was easy to use- the timeline and music selection sections were very helpful in planning. When our wedding cake fell under attack of ants, DJ Skid discreetly explained the situation to me, and that we would have to adjust the timeline to get it cut and indoors quickly, he kept me calm and everything moved smoothly! It is apparent DJ Skid loves his job-very professional, and we had so much fun with our guests- they were dancing all night! Thanks!

Sent on 05/19/2014

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much. Skid told me it was a great wedding. We aim to please, even with cakes, which are far from the DJ scope, but all Epic DJs go above and beyond to make the bride happy! Much joy to you.

Brian · Married on 05/04/2014

Great dj. Lots of fun!! Bit quirky but added to the party. Very responsive and professional

Sent on 05/20/2014

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you for reviewing us. We try to be lots of fun and very professional. Epic looks for DJs with personality, rather than just a bunch of old men pushing buttons. Like to bring entertainment to your reception so everyone shares in the happiness of the day. Much joy to you both for your marriage.
  • Erren&Homer

Erren · Married on 05/03/2014

Arthur was great to work with. We were running over our timeline and he made quick changes go off without a hitch!! He kept our friends on the dance floor with great music and everyone has told us what an awesome time they had!

Sent on 05/15/2014

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

It was so much fun!!! A beautiful ceremony followed by a fantastic reception. You all really know how to have a great time. Many blessings forever.

Erica · Married on 04/26/2014

DJ Skid was a huge hit at our wedding reception!! I would highly recommend him and Epic Entertainment to everyone! They really put you first and get to know your likes/dislikes and they really cater to your every need. Dj skid really interacted with everyone perfectly - the younger crowd and the older crowd loved him!! Thank you so much for making our special day so much fun!!!

Sent on 05/05/2014

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much! Skid said it was an absolutely wonderful wedding.
    All our blessings and love for a joyful marriage.

Hannah · Married on 04/12/2014

Arthur was phenomenal. I never knew a Dj Could be so much fun! He even danced better than we did! He made sure to check in with us consistently to see if I wanted to change things up or even just to see if i needed a water. I will NEVER use another source for another event. It will always be epic entertainment :) im am very pleased!

Sent on 04/13/2014

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

It was a joy to be of help to such a wonderful bride. Jason is a very lucky man and I know you will have a great marriage. Thank you so much!

Jennifer · event on: 03/29/2014

Ask me if I would hire this DJ again......YES. DJ Arthur and DJ Skid rocked the house and managed to get the adults on to the dance floor. They played music that we requested (80's) and songs that are current and got the floor moving. Before our event was over, I had parents asking me for their contact information for their own event. Believe me when I say that this was the best value out there....money well spent and would do again.

Sent on 04/06/2014

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

It was a fantastic time. Your family was great and Skid and I loved doing this for you. Congratulations!!!

Jessica · Married on 03/22/2014

I loved working with Dj Arthur. He thought of things I didn't think of at all. He was very helpful in keeping things in order. I could not recommend him enough. Pleasant to work with and pleasant to be around.

Sent on 03/24/2014

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much. You and Jarred were wonderful to work with. Easy going and fun loving. I can see it will be a tremendous marriage and wish you both every blessings. Kate and I had a great time sharing your special day with you and all the kids!

MaryCatherine · Married on 03/01/2014

DJ Skid did a wonderful job at our wedding! The time leading up to our wedding he was very accommodating and helpful in all the many details, both big and small that went into planning for our wedding day. We hired him to play our music for both the ceremony and reception, which worked out really great because we had our entire wedding at one location. DJ skid was very professional on the day of and was quick to adjust to the many small changes we had to make under our tight time constraints for the venue. I will absolutely recommend epic entertainment to family and friends and I know for future family events we will definitely hire him again. The value of what we paid to what all he provided was outstanding. It was well worth every dollar and I am very glad we left the job up to a professional instead of attempting to play all our music ourselves. :) thank you DJ Arthur and DJ skid hope to see y'all again soon.

Sent on 03/08/2014

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Mary Catherine: Thank you so much for your amazing review and your trust in DJ Skid and Epic Entertainment. I am so glad you chose us to share your special day and very much appreciate your comments. All our blessings for a wonderful life together. DJs Arthur and Skid.

Tamika · Married on 03/01/2014

DJ Arthur was always available whether I contacted him via email or phone. He provided me with lots of tips to aid me in making my day stress-free.

The day off, he showed up promptly and set everything up and then came and greeted me. Our wedding music was beautiful and perfectly cued and just the right volume for my little ones.

He played all of the songs I asked for during our cocktail hour and for all of our special dances. I truly appreciated that more than he knows. There were a few songs played that I could have done without but it by no means ruined the night. Im sure DJ Arthur would have played more of the hip hop music I was aching for if my guest had not turned into pumpkins and disappeared early in the evening.

He did continue to play music for us even though we ended up calling it an early night. (Thank you.) If you want a energetic, knowledgable, amusing, kind-hearted professional dj, this is the guy for you. I would definitely dance till the lights came up with DJ Arthur again.

Sent on 03/12/2014

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

It was a great time. You both made the night enjoyable and it was spectacular watching you all enjoy yourself. It's also a pleasure when the best man and maid of honor join in so everyone is up on the floor. Bless you both.