Epic Entertainment, LLC Reviews

165 | Saint Augustine, FL

165 Reviews for Epic Entertainment, LLC

Kristen · Married on 11/14/2015

Emergency Help

We had a 5 day before wedding emergency when our DJ bailed on us. I reached out to Epic and the responsiveness, kindness, and desire to help was amazing. We ended up having to go with a sister company to our original DJ to allow us to not lose our downpayment. But even with that, Epic was willing to be at the venue within 90 minutes of a call if the sub DJ didn't show. Amazing customer service.

Sent on 03/07/2019

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

You were an absolute joy to work with and I pray the wedding turned out magnificently. I will be there for your family any time you need a DJ. Maybe a friend's wedding?! All my blessings to your family for joy and happiness and thank you so much for the kind words.

DJ Arthur was very professional and prepared for anything! With an online profile, you can request all the songs you want and when you want specific ones played. He had everything organized and was very attentive throughout the entire day. He was very flexible with the day of schedule and made sure the timing of everything was perfect. The music during the ceremony was excellent quality even though he had to set up inside the barn and the ceremony was outdoors and quite far from the barn. He also had a tough crowd with a room full of Finnish people, but he still managed to get people on the dance floor and having a great time.

Sent on 11/09/2015

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Everything was perfect from start to Finnish. :-)
    It was so much fun meeting everyone and watching them have a great time.
    Your families were amazing and I wish every blessing.

Daniel · Married on 10/24/2015

DJ Skid was simply amazing. He commanded the dance floor masterfully, and made everything as simple as possible. He worked with us to make sure that no detail was left out, and that our reception went as smoothly as possible. We highly recommend Epic Entertainment. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/28/2015

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for your great review of DJ Skid and Epic. Skid is a true treasure and always pleases our clients! Much joy to you and your bride.

I have booked DJ Malik for my wedding in October and I am so excited to have him! I have heard the most amazing things about this company and have observed total professionalism when speaking with him and DJ Arthur. They have provided me with all the tools I need to have the night flow perfectly and I can't wait! They are also an amazing price for the value.

Sent on 07/20/2015

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you so very much. We try to be just as attentive before a wedding as we are during one. Helping you with the planning stages is one of the services we automatically provide. It's definitely about the music, but it's about more than the music too!

Leslie · Married on 10/11/2015

I must start out by saying that DJ Arthur has appropriately named his business because the entertainment that he and his wife provided during our wedding reception was EPIC!!! The one thing that I remember from our wedding day was that I could not stop dancing! I just remember talking with our guests and randomly during many of the chats I would have to go straight to the dance floor because a great song came on! A couple of reasons as to why you should hire Epic Entertainment for your wedding: 1) He does what you want him to. As the bride, he made it clear that what I want on my wedding day he will make sure it happens and he did! All I had to do was fill out the wedding day worksheet and he did the rest. 2) He let me make revisions to the contract as necessary without issue. I actually almost hired two DJs before him but each one did not want to revise the contract to suit my needs. So I did not hire them. This actually does not apply to most brides but for OCD brides such as myself this was important. 3) He is a great Emcee. His pronunciation during the introductions and announcements was very clear and he knows how to keep the flow of the reception going without awkward interruptions. 4) He is fun!!! DJ Arthur got on the dance floor numerous times and also rapped a song for us!!! Also seeing him and his wife out there dancing to get the crowd going was so sweet!
    Additionally, the way our ceremony processional ended up, DJ Arthur was sitting there chatting with me in the final moments before my walk down. So he was the last person to help calm my nerves before the big walk and Mr. Arthur – I sincerely appreciate it! Hire DJ Arthur – you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/10/2015

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

OMG, what a fantastic review. Only exceeded by the fantastic wedding and bride!
    I cannot thank you enough and wish you both every blessing.

Wendy · Married on 10/10/2015

DJ Arthur is EXACTLY what you want in a DJ. He is extremely helpful and friendly in planning your event and then meeting the expectations that have been set. He is always friendly on the phone with helpful answers and of course excitement about you big day! Once the day finally gets here, DJ Arthur will not let you down. He watches the crowd, engages the crowd, and is very energetic with announcements and getting the party started or continuing it! He is also known to bust out a fancy move on the dance floor under the right circumstances! Last, I cannot write a review with out commenting about his integrity. When he gives you his word, you have an unconditional guarantee that he will be there and ready to go, regardless of what anyone else offers him or promises him. That is priceless!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

I am so deeply moved. Thank you and bless you both forever.

shannon · Married on 10/10/2015

DJ Skid did an amazing job at our wedding. He kept the music going at all times and had very smooth transitions between songs. He also did a great of taking appropriate requested songs from our guests. We never had a problem with communication he was always responsive to emails and phone calls. Like most people we were on a tight budget for our wedding and he was certainly there to work with us as best as he could. The week of the wedding we changed our minds and wanted to have dj skid do our ceremony as well and he was right on top of it and even helped us pick out the perfect songs. We would definitely use his services again for any large event. Thank you so much for all the hard work DJ.
    Shannon and Phil

Sent on 10/31/2015

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review of DJ Skid. He is truly an asset and will do a great job for every bride.
  • F

Franklin · Married on 10/02/2015

Arthur was amazing and everyone said he was the best DJ ever!! He made our wedding incredible!! Highly recommend him!!

Sent on 10/05/2015

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

You and your friends were the bomb. It was so much fun.
    I never gave out that many cards and can't wait to do events for all your friends and family. Have a wonderful life!

Debra · Married on 09/30/2015

Arthur did an amazing job & set the right tone. Definitely added to the wow factor to my daughters wedding.

Sent on 10/31/2015

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

It was a real honor being part of your family's special day. What a great time! Everything was perfect from start to Finnish. :-)

VanessA · Married on 09/18/2015

Arthur at Epic Entertainment was extremely helpful in organizing our wedding music list from the wedding ceremony to cocktail hour until our last song. We absolutely loved him interacting with our guests on the dance floor. He listened to our requests and tried very hard to play all the songs we sent him. He was super fun with the wedding party announcement and sweet durning our first dance. We highly recommend Epic Entertainmenr for your next special occasion.

Sent on 10/04/2015

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a great time and you were wonderful to work with.

DJ Malik was AWESOME! We danced all night and everyone had a blast! We had all the music picked out and he was very accommodating to our requests but our crowd wasn't feeling our playlist and no one was dancing!! Malik took control and knew just what to play to get our guests on the dance floor! Thank you Malik and Epic Entertainment for your expertise and attentiveness!!

Sent on 08/10/2015

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Kimberly. I am so thrilled DJ Malik provided superb service. He always aims to exceed expectations. Epic Entertainment does everything it can to make brides and the guests happy. All our blessings to you and Brandon and your families and thank you so much for letting Epic Entertainment and DJ Malik share your special day!

Maryah · Married on 07/18/2015

Such a wonderful DJ! Arthur provided me useful wedding tips before the wedding, made the process easy with the wedding website and truly helped out with the whole experience. Reasonably priced, provided lighting and full equipment along with getting everyone on both sides of the family up out of their seats and having fun! Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 11/10/2015

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Maryah, it was a great wedding. Loved the way everyone danced and had so much fun! You were both a great couple to deal with. Congrats!!!

Chelsie · Married on 07/11/2015

We had DJ Skid for our wedding, and he was absolutely wonderful! He was very flexible with our busy schedules leading up to the wedding, and he was really easy to work with. We got some stuff to him a little later than we were supposed to, and he completely understood and still got everything perfect!

DJ Skid and DJ Arthur are both so professional, and they truly understand brides! :)

Sent on 07/14/2015

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for the very kind review of Epic Entertainment's DJ Skid. Once again I am so glad he exceeded expectations and did a wonderful job. Skid and I really appreciate the recognition of our abilities and professional attitudes. I wish the day had been a bit cooler so everyone could have really danced up a storm. I understand you all made a valiant effort despite the intense heat. All our blessings for a wonderful life! DJ Arthur

adamandemily · Married on 06/06/2015

DJ Arthur really helped run the reception at a nice pace. Great timing on the first dance, father/daughter, and mother/son dances. He made sure my wife and I, along with our wedding parties, got something to eat-which is crucial. Played great music throughout the reception and had a ton of energy...we danced all night!!! Great value!

Sent on 06/19/2015

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Adam and Emily. You two were great! Wonderful wedding, tons of family love and people who clearly felt love for each other. We both thank you for your support, kind words and allowing us to share your amazing day. All our blessings and thanks. DJ Arthur Epic Entertainment, LLC

Katelyn · Married on 06/06/2015

DJ Skid was our Wedding DJ and he did a fantastic job! I've had several people come up to me recently, weeks after the wedding and ask where I found my DJ! He had really great energy that was contagious and really engaged the crowd and got people out on the dance floor! He was very professional with introductions and respectful of some of my wishes (to not have certain types of music or behavior). The online process allows you to easily search and add music to your playlist (and your do not play lists) for his review, but DJ Skid actually called me on a couple of occasions to talk about music which was nice. I had added some songs to my playlist, but just being able to have a real conversation and say "this is the type of music I listen to and like, this is the kind of feel I'm going for... let's wait until later in the evening to do this sort of this, etc." was really nice and saved me a lot of headache and trouble trying to communicate everything like that via email. I mean lets face it, talking about music and describing what you like/want can be difficult sometimes, especially if you and your groom have very eclectic tastes like we do (Rock, Country, Americana, Oldies, Singer-songwriter, Pop, etc) He did a great job keeping an eye on me and making sure I was happy and anytime I looked to him to cue him for something (bouquet toss, bridesmaid dance, cake cutting) he was already looking at me and ready and waiting. He was very attentive and made the party a lot of fun! I fully recommend them!

Sent on 07/10/2015

Katelyn
    Thank you SO much for the wonderful review of our DJ Skid. He is truly a treasure and I am glad that he exceeded all expectations. He said it was a great wedding and that you were an amazing couple. I know every bride will be happy with his services and the attention paid by Epic Entertainment DJs. All our blessings!

Kala · Married on 05/30/2015

DJ Skid was absolutely AMAZING! He brought such energy and excitement to our wedding reception and kept everyone moving. I am so glad we had the opportunity to work with Epic Entertainment and we will definitely be recommending them to everyone we know. Thank you so much for a night we will never forget!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. Skid is a treasure. All our blessings.

Nicole · Married on 05/23/2015

Dj Skid, was amazing!!! I was nervous about not having the music at the rehearsal, but he got everything spot on. Even weeks before the wedding we emailed back and forth he helped me make decisions on music and gave his expert opinions. He kept the party going. He even got out there and danced with us. Thank you so much Dj Skid, and Epic Entertainment!!

Sent on 06/02/2015

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Epic appreciates the great review of DJ Skid. He is remarkable! Wishing you both every joy and blessing in the coming years.

Roy · Married on 05/23/2015

Thank you Epic Entertainment for a awesome experience at our daughters wedding. DJ Skid was awesome. If you are having a event, DJ Skid and Epic Entertainment is who you want to make your event successful. DJ Skid danced and keep things hopping. Everyone had such a good time. Arthur and the entire crew of Epic Entertainment is the best. Thank yout again, Roy Ingle

Sent on 06/03/2015

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Roy, thank you so much for the wonderful review. It was a pleasure meeting your family and I am so glad DJ Skid did a wonderful job. He is truly a professional and knows how to make brides, grooms, and their family and guests happy. Epic Entertainment thanks you!

Lauren · Married on 05/09/2015

DJ Arthur did a wonderful job of making sure the timing for each song was perfect for our event. He played slower music to begin with to get people comfortable out on the dance floor. Once there were a lot of people on the dance floor, he started playing songs that truly kept everyone dancing for the rest of the night. All of our guests had such a wonderful time despite how hot it was outside the night of our wedding! The music DJ Arthur played totally distracted us from the heat!

I also really enjoyed their website, and my ability to give them information about the day-of and the songs I wanted to be played. I was able to give them a full timeline of how the reception should run, and was able to give them a full list of songs I wanted played at the reception. The night ran very smoothly, and DJ Arthur stuck to all of my requests nicely! I was very pleased that we used Epic Entertainment for our wedding day!

Sent on 05/27/2015

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Lauren, thank you so much for the extremely wonderful review. You and Mitch were amazing. I couldn't believe the energy and excitement of you, your guests and your families. What blessings there were! Kate and I could just feel the love. Please keep it always and we will keep you in our hearts forever.

We had a very eclectic music request list that we were worried was going to leave people seated, but Arthur and Kate worked our requests into the night in such a way as to please a variety of people from different cultural backgrounds. Arthur can read crowds very well and pick the appropriate music to get people up and dancing. He had the ability to set the tempo of the night. They also tended to the bride and groom's needs throughout the night. We had nothing but great reviews from our guests about the music.

Sent on 04/13/2015

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

What a fascinating wedding and soooo much fun! Kate and I had a great time with your families. I pride myself in being able to read a crowd and adjust the music to all the different types of guests who come. Yours was a wonderful challenge and I am so very happy we exceeded all your expectations. Have a beautiful life together. You guys are great!!!

Candice · Married on 03/01/2015

We had a wonderful experience with DJ Arthur from Epic Entertainment! Our guests are still commenting on how we had the 'DJ of the Century' at our wedding!!! He was fun and encouraged an awesome party!!!

Sent on 03/21/2015

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Candice. Thank you so much! It was an amazing wedding. Your family and friends were the bomb! You both made such a beautiful couple and the dancing was so much fun. I wish every wedding was as ideal as yours. You will have a wonderful life together and many blessings from your friends and family!

Cindy · event on: 11/01/2014

Awesome service!!! The entertainment could not have been better. Great interaction with the party attendees. Highly recommend Arthur DJ services to anyone - birthday, wedding, etc.

Sent on 11/05/2014

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much. It was a wonderful party. Sydney and Lauren were the perfect Sweet 16 girls and everyone had a blast. Kate and I thank you for sharing this very special day with us. The fellowship and your generosity to all your guests was very touching. May both sets of parents have much joy from their daughters!

Laura · Married on 10/18/2014

I was incredibly happy with DJ Arthur and Epic Entertainment! Super easy to work with, professional, efficient, and so nice! Epic has a great comprehensive website that allowed me to put in song requests and plan the schedule for the evening, and in planning DJ Arthur was very easy to get in touch with and very helpful!

At the reception he kept things moving and kept the party going - got on the dance floor with us many times and was incredibly entertaining - I lost track of the number of guests at the reception who asked me for his name and complimented him! Can't recommend enough!

Sent on 11/19/2014

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for your very kind comments. It was a great wedding and we wish you every blessing and much joy forever!

Taylor · Married on 10/11/2014

Aurthur was the DJ at Andrew & I's wedding. He did a great job with out song choices, making us happy, & keeping the wedding lively!

Sent on 10/30/2014

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review. It was so much fun to meet you and Andrew and your families. We are so glad you had an amazing time!

We could not have a better experience with Arthur! Our wedding reception was one of the most fun events we've ever attended! He took charge of coordinating the timing before and after the ceremony, brought us snacks before we were announced into the reception, brought us our plates for the buffet line, and made sure we had everything we needed. He played the music we requested and added in variety that kept everyone on the dance floor until the very end. He danced and had fun with us and kept us all on our toes!! We do not have enough good things to say about Arthur and Epic Entertainment!

Sent on 10/20/2014

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for the tremendous feedback. Epic Entertainment provides every bride with top quality service. We go above and beyond the 'normal' DJ work to ensure it is the best day of your life. It was a great wedding and we wish you every joy and blessing.