Epic Entertainment, LLC Reviews

165 | Saint Augustine, FL

165 Reviews for Epic Entertainment, LLC

Amanda · Married on 09/30/2017

They go above and beyond what an average DJ would do. From coordinating the evening at the reception to making sure we were taken care of if we needed drinks or anything like that!

Sent on 10/01/2017

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review. You were wonderful to work with and we wish you and Zach every blessing.

Kelly · Married on 08/05/2017

DJ Arthur has a ton of energy and will get the group going - he raps, dances, and everyone at the end of the night was raving about him! You set up all your wedding info on the website so be sure to make sure you outline is complete! Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Your friends and family were wonderful. You and Nick are clearly in love and it was a true joy to work with you over the last 6 months. I am so glad you enjoyed using the website to build your reception; you did a great job of planning and execution. Kate and I wish you every blessing and joyful music forever!

Beverly · event on: 07/15/2017

Epic Entertainment - DJ Arthur was more than I expected him to be. He had the crowd moving and people a week later are still talking about the DJ. DJ Arthur made my 50th birthday one to remember. I highly recommend Epic Entertainment, especially DJ Arthur.

Sent on 07/24/2017

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much. It was so much fun and your friends and family are a joy and a blessing to you!

Holly · Married on 06/09/2017

DJ Arthur provided the life of the party. The guests loved him, and so do we! He kept in touch throughout the wedding planning process, offering tips and suggestions for music, dancing, and more wedding day tips that had nothing to do with his vendor! He was able to play a playlist we created with no problem, as well as make edits to certain knit-picky requests we had. He was so enthusiastic about us getting married and getting the crowd involved with all the reception festivities. We loved DJ Arthur and his love for his own job. Thanks so much for a wonderful and unforgettable wedding day!

Sent on 06/21/2017

Prstou · Married on 05/20/2017

DJ Arthur did an awesome job in such a short notice! He is very friendly and easy to work with.

Sent on 06/25/2017

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much. It was such a joy to work with you and your family and I loved the music. Please thank your Mom again for the wonderful Persian food.

Lindsey · Married on 05/06/2017

DJ Arthur did an amazing job! It rained and we had to change things around and he did a great job being flexible and keeping guests informed a entertained! I definitely recommend him!!

Sent on 05/07/2017

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much. You and Timmy were troopers and the rainbow that came out just after the pastor pronounced you married was a true sign of the happiness to come!

David · Married on 04/15/2017

I have never met a more passionate, friendly and easy to work with DJ in my life! I was completely blown away with his abilities, I couldn't possible recommend him anymore highly.

Sent on 04/17/2017

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. It was great working with you and your guests! Congrats and have a wonderful life!

Eric Siglin · Married on 01/20/2017

High energy, and professional!

DJ Arthur is great to work with and fun to watch! We've done several events and weddings together. He always provides professional services before and during the event. But, just wait until he starts the dance music! You can just tell he loves DJing! He was singing, dancing and keeping people on the floor all night! Hire DJ Arthur!!

Sent on 07/23/2019

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review of DJ Arthur and Epic Entertainment. It was a pleasure to work with you and your family. Wishing every blessing to Reese on his 18th birthday!

April · Married on 10/08/2016

DJ Arthur was amazing! Our music for the ceremony and reception was perfect! I would highly recommend this company for your wedding and events! I couldn't asked for a more perfect DJ for our wedding!

Sent on 10/10/2016

Rachel · Married on 10/01/2016

DJ Arthur was amazing. I can't even count how many people came up to me at our wedding saying how much fun he was. From the first time I spoke with Arthur up until right before the ceremony it was very clear he truly cares about you and your event!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Amanda · Married on 09/17/2016

Would recommend to everyone! Amazing!

Sent on 11/02/2015

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much. What fun! Great family, great wedding, great friends.

J · Married on 08/20/2016

We used Epic Entertainment for our wedding reception and DJ Arthur was amazing! Arthur kept in touch throughout the entire process and provided helpful tips. Arthur is a supporter of the LGBT community and showed a genuine interest in our needs. I would use Arthur and Epic again! During the reception he kept the dance floor going all night! Arthur was very accommodating on requests from approved people and played all music we asked for. Couldn't have asked for a better night! Thank you DJ Arthur and Epic entertainment!

Sent on 09/05/2016

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much. Both of you and all your friends were amazing. It was a spectacular wedding reception.

Tina · Married on 07/30/2016

Everyone at the reception says DJ Arthur delivered but it is more accurate to say he hand delivered it, gift wrapped with a big bow on top! A DJ can make or break a party; DJ Arthur MADE this party! I think the guests would have danced another hour or two!

Sent on 08/09/2016

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much. You and your families were wonderful and I wish there had been another 2 hours at the venue to dance. It was amazing.

Katharine · Married on 05/28/2016

DJ ARTHUR and his wife did and exceptional job for our wedding which was on may 28th. After already booking a dj and having them back out on me dj ARTHUR stepped up to the plate and it was the best decision we made. Every guest had a wonderful time dancing on the dance floor all night. To this day we continue to have comments of how great our dj was and asking where we found him. He also had a Furman student play the piano for our cocktail hour and it was outstanding! I would recommend epic entertainment for any event. Thank you ARTHUR for eveything you did for us. You made our wedding one to remember!

Sent on 06/10/2016

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Katharine. Thank you SOOOO Much for the tremendous review. Kate and I were so honored to share your special day. I am glad everything worked out for the best. I will pass on your kind words to pianist Kristina too. Epic, Kate and I wish you and Steven and Ava and your families every blessing.

Devyn · Married on 05/21/2016

DJ Skid did an awesome job at our wedding reception! My husband and I really wanted our music to reflect our personal style and taste, so we created our own set list. DJ Skid did an amazing job making the songs flow and adding in other current songs that fit the mood. The dance floor was packed the entire night and everyone has said how much fun they had! It was an amazing day and one heck of a reception...just what we wanted! Thank you so much DJ Skid, you rock!

Sent on 06/18/2016

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Devyn and Eli. Many congrats and so much thanks for the wonderful review of Epic Entertainment's amazing DJ Skid. He puts so much into a wedding and I am glad that you and your families danced up a storm. Epic takes great pride in DJ Skid, Arthur and Malik and planner Kate. All our blessings to you both for a wonderful life. May music always be with you!

Keith · Married on 05/18/2016

very pleasant music, excellent attention throughout the night and made us spend an unforgettable event

Sent on 05/24/2018

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for your great review. Epic Entertainment is proud to have been a part of your day and made it special! Much joy always.

Kate and Arthur were phenomenal! I seriously couldn't have asked for anyone better to help us with our big day!

Sent on 04/18/2016

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much. Kate, the coordinator, and I, the DJ, very much appreciate the wonderful review and all of the blessings and joy we shared with you and your family and friends. It was a perfect day and you were wonderful to work with.
  • W

Wesley · Married on 04/16/2016

One of the best decisions my wife and I made was to have Epic Entertainment be a part of our wedding.  With DJ Arthur and Kate as our wedding coordinator,  we couldn't have expected it to turn out any better.   They are awesome,  and we are so grateful for all the energy and experience they brought to our celebration.  I highly recommend people book them as soon as possible considering how quickly their calendar fills up with events.   They don't disappoint!

Sent on 04/20/2016

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much! Kate and I loved doing your wedding. You and Hailey were amazing and your families and friends are great!

Brittany · Married on 04/16/2016

DJ Skid was great to work with and a huge hit at our wedding! He did a great job of incorporating the songs we wanted played, interpreting the crowd, and keeping the fun going. He was absolutely fantastic beforehand as well- he is a great communicator and really put me at ease before the big day. My husband and I both highly recommend him for any upcoming event, especially if you want the crowd to have a fun time.

Sent on 04/25/2016

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much. DJ Skid is a treasure. Epic Entertainment is lucky to have him and brides and proms love him. He said your wedding was amazing. All our blessings to you both forever.

Carlie · Married on 04/02/2016

DJ Arthur worked with me to try to make music happen for the beach. He e-mailed me when I did not complete my music selection and played all the music my guests wanted to hear. He was a huge hit with everyone at the wedding. He kept the guests entertained during the cocktail hour and throughout the whole night! Our dance floor was packed until the end of the night, definitely wish we would have kept the party going!

Sent on 04/26/2016

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. You and Sam were the bomb! Your family was so warm and all the Rangers were great. Kate and I thank you for sharing with us and the great service Sam and his friends render for this country. God bless you both!

Rebekah · Married on 03/19/2016

DJ Arthur was so awesome! He was very attentive and really put forth the effort to make sure we heard the music we wanted to hear. We couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 03/22/2016

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Rebekah and Steven. Thank you so much for the wonderful review and the ability to share the joy and fellowship of your family. It was truly a blessed event and Kate and I are so grateful for the wonderful time and glad you and your family were thrilled. All our blessings....

DJ Arthur was friendly, funny, and genuine. What ever the bride wanted, he was on it. Great service.

Sent on 03/09/2016

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review. The bride and her family were wonderful people and we hugely enjoyed meeting them, doing the ceremony and sharing the joy at the reception.

Mary Katherine · Married on 02/19/2016

So fun and so entertaining!! They were very understanding of what all i had requests for as far as budget, music, etc.

Sent on 03/02/2016

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review. We had a marvelous time and you did a fantastic job.

Lo · Married on 02/06/2016

DJ Arthur was wonderful, very accommidating, and easy to work with. 5 stars!!

Sent on 03/25/2016

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. Epic Entertainment hopes to please every bride! DJ Arthur thanks you.

Art · Married on 12/18/2015

Great DJ. He played great music and was very entertaining. Worked hard to engage our guest and got them dancing.

Sent on 01/07/2016

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much. It was a great party and I appreciated all of the kind words.