Epic Entertainment Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

• Sophia
    Sophia J. Married on 05/14/2022

Paul was amazing! 10/10 would recommend

Paul was one of the most essential components of making our wedding day go as perfect as it did. He met with me prior to the big day on at least 3 different occasions and gladly chatted with me for over an hour each time. He was super friendly, approachable and gave me the most awesome ideas/sweet touches for the wedding. Not only did he help me plan the entire day but he KILLED the music. Most of my guests including myself were dancing the entire time! I received so many compliments from my guests on how kind, fun and professional Paul was throughout the entire event. In addition to the music, the photobooth was such a hit at the reception. He provided us with a super nice bamboo guest book and the attendant offered all the supplies and encouraged our guests to sign this book. This was such a great touch! I can’t say enough positive things how smoothly Paul helped the whole event run from pre-ceremony to the last dance. Would 10/10 recommend him for any type of event. Overall I was super happy with Epic’s planning guide and all the additional resources this company provided me with! Thanks again Paul!
    Mark S. Married on 05/08/2022

Incredible & amazing

Paul Thompson of Epic Entertainment is not your typical DJ, Paul was involved in every part of my daughters wedding, he made sure this venue was going to run smooth & he did.
    Paul went way & beyond when my daughters wedding cake fell over & was totally demolished, Paul helped clean the mess up & made a call to The Madonna Inn's manager & had another cake like the one she had delivered. TOTALLY AMAZING !!!!
    My wife & I live in Texas, I would hire Paul Thompson & Epic Entertainment in a heart beat. I cannot say enough about this company. You will not go wrong with Epic Entertainment.
    Because of Covid 19, we were limited to only 10 guests for the wedding, Paul made it special, I can only imagine what he could do at a large venue.
    Mark
    Texas

Epic Entertainment's reply:

Mark & Susan, Thank you for the awesome feedback. So glad I was there to help with some unusual circumstances. Your wedding was so intimate and I will cherish my time with you and you families. Pass my best on to Summer & John

Warmest regards,

Paul
    Maleda T. Married on 05/02/2022

The Epic Entertainment Team Did a Stellar Job!

We used them for Casino, DJ, Photo Booth, and Lighting for our company event and responsiveness was great, everyone had an amazing time, photo booth photos were so clear. Overall 5/5. Great job!
  • Sam
    Sam C. Married on 04/30/2022

5/5 Stars - Highly Recommend!

Epic Entertainment was great! LaDell was the perfect DJ and had a great feel for the dance floor and was awesome to work with. We highly recommend using Epic!
    Shannon Married on 04/23/2022

The Best! TJ the DJ was Awesome!

TJ the DJ was amazing. You can't go wrong with this company or TJ. He worked with me throughout the whole process. He made my 90's movie wedding music montage idea come to life. You will not be sorry, they are a must! Ask for TJ!
    Jessica M. Married on 04/03/2022

10/10 would recommend

Epic Entertainment was our best vendor! DJ Bill checked in on us every month and was thoughtful, attentive, helpful, and was a party machine. Thank you Bill and the whole epic team for providing lighting, photo booth, DJ, and MC services! We are very very happy with how everything turned out!
  • Cassidy
    Cassidy Married on 04/02/2022

Sal is awesome!

Sal with Epic Events is great! He made our wedding planning experience and music selections so easy! The wedding day ran so smoothly as well!
    We loved working with you Sal.
    Shannon H. Married on 03/20/2022

magical, better than we could have excepted!

Tj the dj was awesome! He was so amazing and did a great job as our dj. He took our vision for the night and made it so much more amazing than we could have hoped for! He played all of our requested songs and was so professional. The dancing and music made our night so special and such a great bonding experience with our guests!
  • Dionne
    Dionne B. Married on 02/12/2022

Best Entertainment Company Ever!!

Epic has done a few events for our non-profit organization and we can't say enough good things about the company. All the staff are professional and easy to work with and provide top notch service. We've hired them for DJ, photobooth, lighting, livestreaming, and rentals. Everything has always been perfect! Highly recommend!!
  • Ryan
    Ryan L. Married on 01/22/2022

Simply the best

Their years of experience says it all- this company knows what they are doing! Sean was incredible and we feel very lucky to have had the chance to work with him and everyone else at Epic Entertainment! Would absolutely recommend!
    Mary B. Married on 01/15/2022

Mary and Steven's review- Dec 4th wedding

Epic Entertainment was AWESOME! The software they use for creating playlists is simple and they really take to heart the music you want to listen to. Anthony was super fun and was a relaxing presence for the day. He even let me play DJ for a Taylor Swift song which was epic. Thank you for giving us the best day!!!
  • Tony
    Tony D. Married on 11/06/2021

Truly Epic

Epic Entertainment was a delight. They were helpful and great to work with from the get go. Our DJ Mike was fantastic. He really put together songs that fit our nerdy vibe and made our guests excited. We experienced an issue with the company originally doing our lighting, but Epic stepped in to solve that too. Can’t recommend enough!!!
  • Robyn
    Robyn H. Married on 10/30/2021

LaDell was amazing!!

I would absolutely recommend working with Epic Entertainment and specifically LaDell! From the very start, it was so easy to book Epic, and they provide a great planning portal to make sure that all of your ducks are in a row before the big day. When we had our consultation with LaDell, he was so in tune with what we liked and didn’t like as far as music styles go and we went into our wedding so confident that LaDell was going to make it a party! Everything about the music on our wedding day was amazing, and we would absolutely work with Epic and LaDell over and over again!
  • Megan
    Megan L. Married on 10/23/2021

Truly Awesome

DJ Sal at Epic Entertainment was truly awesome. He kept the party going and got all our families and friends dancing for the whole night. Sometimes in the heat of the moment you forget how you planned the grand entrances and Sal was right there keeping us on track and putting us at ease! He is so easy going, fun and professional. He even made magic happen when my song for walking down the aisle was “Here Comes the Sun” and the clouds literally parted for the sun on cue with the music!!! Highly recommend hiring him for all of your DJ needs!
  • Kiley
    Kiley F. Married on 10/23/2021

Epic is right!

LaDell was the most wonderful DJ! Throughout the night we got so many compliments on his mixes and how talented he is. Would absolutely recommend them to anyone in need of a DJ!
  • Vineece
    Vineece R. Married on 10/16/2021

Highly Recommend DJ LaDell!

Epic Entertainment hosts their own website for clients to personalize music for any event and DJ LaDell walked us through the whole process with ease. We dropped the ball and waited until our wedding was right around the corner to finalize everything, yet he remained patient with us and even offered his playlists for inspiration. LaDell had such an inviting persona and made our small number of guests feel welcome during the ceremony. Our reception was just as intimate but he still kept the music going for us. Prompt and professional, we highly recommend him to be your DJ!
    Madison G. Married on 10/09/2021

Thank you Epic!

We are so thankful for Epic and the services they offer! They are a one stop shop for DJ, MC and photo booth services. Epic came highly recommended to us by others in the area, and we are so happy we booked them! We were paired with Anthony as our DJ/MC. Anthony was super professional, maintained great communication, and paid special attention to detail to the vibe we wanted to set for our wedding. Anthony did a great job timing all Master of Ceremony responsibilities, and did a stellar job putting together the music for the dance party! We received the digitals of our photo booth today, and the pictures are priceless. A photo booth is a must do add-on when booking Epic. Thank you Epic for an amazing experience!
  • Melissa
    Melissa E. Married on 10/02/2021

Wedding DJ Sal!!!

DJ Sal was amazing! Kept the party going. Dancing the whole time. It was exactly what we wanted for our special day. Very professional and just fun to be around. I highly recommend him.
  • Karlee
    Karlee Married on 10/02/2021

We loved working with them!

TJ the DJ was the absolute best!! He kept the party going all night and was great to work with!
  • Neysa
    Neysa N. Married on 09/25/2021

Amazing dj

I can't express my gratitude enough. I had so many guests send me messages after the wedding telling me how much they loved the DJ and the songs he played. Even staff at the wedding venue said it was one of the best dance floors they had ever seen. Rob was our DJ and we was just wonderful.
    Vevee N. Married on 09/25/2021

Hell yes! Book epic!

Epic entertainment is the way to go. Overall, they kept the party going and were very charming. The details: Chris owns the company and is very communicative throughout the process. We got on a call and he answered a ton of questions for us. They have a lot of djs but were fully booked except one last dj, luckily for us, anthony was still available (the other owner). They checkin with you every month to see if you need help with anything. They have a very extensive questionnaire you fill out. It feels like a lot at first, but after you complete it, you realize it’s all the info they need to make for the perfect night you wanted without any hiccups. They follow the instructions to a tee, it was great removing any worries on your big day. My now husband put a ton of video game songs on the list and they downloaded all of them and played during dinner. Epic’s thoughtfulness, preparedness, and attention to detail was much appreciated. We got on a call with anthony a couple of weeks before to review the questionnaire in detail. He was very professional and a great music mixer. I had multiple people complement the playlist and we had people dancing 100% of the time. I couldn’t imagine a better dj to drive our night. Thank you so much anthony!
  • Meredith
    Meredith M. Married on 09/25/2021

Awesome DJ + Photobooth! Great fun had by all!

LaDell with Epic Entertainment was awesome! We had such a good time getting to know him and watching him engage with our family and friends. We had booked Epic in 2019 before having to postpone our 2020 wedding and they were flexible and easy to work with. We loved being able to add on a photo booth to our existing package, as our originally booked company shuttered during covid. It just made sense to have them do sound, lights and photo booth.

We enjoyed having a Zoom with LaDell before the wedding so we could get to know him, and him with us. We were able to talk about the type of vibe and music we wanted to have and people danced non-stop.

One of my favorite parts leading up to the wedding was in talking with other vendors in the SLO area and they'd ask who we had for a DJ. When we said LaDell, the response was always "Oh LaDell! I love him, he's great! You'll have so much fun!" and they were spot on.

The music and DJ can be such a crucial part of the wedding and we felt so lucky to have had a great guy in LaDell. Everything from Epic was top notch and worth the price....dare I say it was EPIC! I highly recommend them!
  • Christopher
    Christopher H. Married on 09/25/2021

We Could Not Have Asked for Better!

Thank you Tim and Epic Entertainment for creating such a comftorable and fun atmosphere for my now wife and I to truly enjoy our special day! From the planning to the day itself, everything went smoothly. Tim was flexible with anything that changed the schedule during the day. Thank you again!
  • Phil
    Phil B. Married on 09/18/2021

Sean did great!

We had Sean as our wedding DJ in the Fall of 2021. He did a great job throughout the event and was great to work with throughout the (very drawn out) process (Thanks COVID-19!).

We would highly recommend working with Sean for your wedding.
  • Emily
    Emily Married on 09/04/2021

Couldn’t have asked for anything better!

DJ Bill from Epic Entertainment didn’t come to play… From the moment we booked and found out he was going to be our DJ, it was nothing but ease! From thorough communication while planning everything to precision detailing about each specific song, we couldn’t be happier. We got so many compliments afterwards about how great of a DJ we had, too! Overall, we couldn’t have asked for anything better! Thanks again, DJ Bill!