Epic Entertainment Reviews

591 | Grover Beach, CA

591 Reviews for Epic Entertainment

Mark S. · Getting married on 05/08/2022

Incredible & amazing

Paul Thompson of Epic Entertainment is not your typical DJ, Paul was involved in every part of my daughters wedding, he made sure this venue was going to run smooth & he did.
    Paul went way & beyond when my daughters wedding cake fell over & was totally demolished, Paul helped clean the mess up & made a call to The Madonna Inn's manager & had another cake like the one she had delivered. TOTALLY AMAZING !!!!
    My wife & I live in Texas, I would hire Paul Thompson & Epic Entertainment in a heart beat. I cannot say enough about this company. You will not go wrong with Epic Entertainment.
    Because of Covid 19, we were limited to only 10 guests for the wedding, Paul made it special, I can only imagine what he could do at a large venue.
    Mark
    Texas

Sent on 09/09/2020

Epic Entertainment's reply:

Mark & Susan, Thank you for the awesome feedback. So glad I was there to help with some unusual circumstances. Your wedding was so intimate and I will cherish my time with you and you families. Pass my best on to Summer & John

Warmest regards,

Paul

Maleda T. · Getting married on 05/02/2022

The Epic Entertainment Team Did a Stellar Job!

We used them for Casino, DJ, Photo Booth, and Lighting for our company event and responsiveness was great, everyone had an amazing time, photo booth photos were so clear. Overall 5/5. Great job!

Sent on 03/04/2020
  • Ada

Ada C. · Married on 04/09/2021

Paul Thompson was the consumate DJ and party host

We had an eclectic mix of ages and music tastes. From being set up on the beach for the wedding to the closing of the dance floor, Paul was the BEST! He accommodated each guests requests, kept us abreast of our next needed move and informed us along the way of guest happiness. It was a great reception and it would not have been nearly as much fun without Paul!

Sent on 10/02/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/24/2020

So much fun!

We hired Epic Entertainment to DJ/MC our wedding and it was one of the best decisions we could have made. Our DJ was T.J. and he was awesome. He reached out to me constantly leading up to the wedding, asking me if I had questions or needed help with anything and was so helpful with the online planner. Their online planner is super easy to use and so convenient, it makes planning the wedding and timeline a breeze. We met with T.J. about a week before the wedding and finalized everything and talked through it before the big day. On the day of the wedding T.J. showed up early and set everything up and the music and microphones were flawless for the ceremony. He also announced whatever information we asked him to and helped make sure dinner service went smoothly. He kept me on track for my timeline when I was too busy talking with guests and had no idea what time it was and things would not have gone as smoothly without him there. We also gave him a huge mix of genres like country music, hip-hop, oldies, etc. and somehow he managed to make them all flow together so well! He kept us dancing all night long and we had a blast! So many guests asked us about our DJ after the wedding and a family member even booked them for one of their events. T.J. was amazing and I can’t imagine the wedding going so well without him there!

Sent on 11/13/2020
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth E. · Married on 10/19/2020

Reeves Wedding

Paul and his daughter Jessica did an amazing job DJ and photo booth!

Sent on 10/25/2020
  • Marina

Marina B. · Married on 10/10/2020

Professional & Friendly

Epic Entertainment worked with us through several venue changes due to COVID-19. They were always professional and quick to respond to any questions we had. Sean did an amazing job playing all the music we love and the photo booth was a big hit! I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 10/18/2020

Kyle E. · Married on 10/10/2020

Paul was the best!

Paul was absolutely amazing! People didn't know he was the DJ because he was helping with everything. He went above and beyond by personally taking care of us and making sure we had warm food and drinks. His charisma was perfect for our wedding and he charmed all of our guests. Our dance floor was never empty thanks to Paul! We couldn't recommend him more!

Sent on 10/20/2020

Kayla D. · Married on 10/10/2020

It’s all in the name!

Epic Entertainment was nothing shy of well, epic! Sal our DJ was extremely professional and patient throughout our playlist process. We received multiple compliments on the amazing song choices throughout our event. He made sure to include our “must haves” and truly went above and beyond to set the mood on our special day! Their planning website made the song choice process smooth and simple and helped me as a bride stay more organized. We also had a photo booth in our entertainment package and the staff truly did an outstanding job getting guests in and out with photos in hand and the copies in our souvenir book! The souvenir book filled with photos of our guests will be something I will cherish always. If you are looking for a well rounded entertainment company that is fairly priced and professional, then look no further. Special shoutout to Sal our DJ for making our day absolutely amazing, you’re the best!!!

Sent on 11/03/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley C. · Married on 09/19/2020

Amazing service!

Paul from Epic Entertainment was our wedding DJ/MC and he was better than anything we could have ever asked for. He held our hands through the process of planning out the ceremony and reception through several planning phone calls and through email communication. He made wedding planning less stressful and more fun! I highly recommend Epic Entertainment to anybody in the market for a DJ and/or MC. They will not disappoint!!!

Sent on 10/27/2020

Elsha H. · Married on 08/22/2020

amazing, organized, thoughtful, fun

LaDell and Epic Entertainment made for a really memorable dance floor! We are so happy that we hired them. We really wanted a professional and excellent Dj and that is what LaDell brought. Hire him, your wedding has got to have him as your Dj!

Sent on 12/01/2020
  • Christina

Christina F. · Married on 08/08/2020

Paul is a class act & so fun!

We are so thankful we had Paul Thompson and Epic Entertainment on our vendor team. We had to make a million changes to make our covid wedding happen and Paul supported us every step of the way. He always made us feel reassured that our day would be an amazing success and got us so excited to celebrate our marriage! Paul and the Epic team are seasoned professionals. They go above and beyond to make weddings incredible and a blast for everyone in attendance, even when a global pandemic impacts dancing, cheersing and many typical wedding festivities. Don't postpone your wedding. Talk with Paul and Epic about how you can have the most beautiful day. They will happily navigate these murky waters with you and make sure your wedding is one of the best days of your life. We felt the pricing was reasonable and affordable compared to other options. It was definitely money well-spent. I hope you book an Epic Entertainment DJ because they will make your wedding amazing!

Sent on 08/18/2020
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 07/04/2020

DJ reccomendation!

Anthony from epic entertainment was the most helpful DJ in our wedding planning process! We were given access to create lists of songs that we a must play, ones we wanted to hear and do not play songs. Due to the Covid-19 we were unable to have the large wedding reception that we had original he planned on and when we reach out to Anthony he still wanted to be part of our day and offeredto drop off the sound system with an iPad loaded with songs so that we could still have a party that every couple deserves. He completely nailed his playlist and even gave one of our groomsmen a DJ tutorial on the turntable so there was a seamless transition between songs. We are so grateful to Anthony & the entire Epic Entertainment team for helping us pull off our wedding!

Sent on 08/18/2020

John · Married on 02/12/2020

The best in the business!

You will not find a more professional and more responsive group than EPIC ENTERTAINMENT!!! From the beginning of our planning, the process was well organized with fantastic communication to make sure our wedding went flawlessly! Chris Bailey was our DJ and by the day of the wedding, we realized we had hit a home run!! He was focused on our needs and had great consideration to make sure he was complimenting the wedding, not taking it over. At the end of our wedding, we thought of Chris as a good friend and appreciated the exceptional way he provided us with a wonderful experience. Price, product and service were the best around. Thank you, Chris!!!!!

Sent on 12/24/2019
  • Jenna

Jenna G. · Married on 11/09/2019

Absolutely amazing - a no brainer

Anthony was our DJ from epic and he was absolutely incredible. We had a lot of questions and he always graciously hopped on the phone with us and emailed with us back and forth. He offered so many great insider tips for the day of that made our wedding go so smoothly. My dad has a couple of surprises he wanted to work with Anthony on and Anthony even hopped on the phone and chatted with my dad. He is so professional and the company had all the equipment for the wedding and photo booth. Everything was taken care of and amazing. It was a no brainer going with epic. You can tell they really love what they do. Sometimes it can be hard to hear at weddings due to wind and Anthony was completely prepared for the wind and made sure all our guests could hear everything. Thank you for being apart of our big day!

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Roxana

Roxana P. · Married on 10/20/2019

Perfect Match

Epic Entertainment are all true professionals and experts in what they do. Paul was key to assisting in the beginning and partnering us up with our AMAZING DJ Rob. Throughout the whole process Rob was perfection. Even with my husband and my busy schedules, he would always make sure to check in and and work around us to be able to make sure our special day was exactly what we wanted. Throughout the evening he was able to read the crowd and ensure our guests kept going all night, even with an EPIC dance battle. We can't thank Epic Entertainment and Rob enough for making our special day even more perfect!

Sent on 11/18/2019

Sarah L. · Married on 10/19/2019

Sean at Epic is a star!!

We loved working with Sean and Epic Entertainment - from our initial meeting to check-ins in the months before the wedding to the night of the event, he delivered everything we could have wanted and more. Our wedding was the most fun I've ever had in my life and Epic was a major part of the reason why. They're popular for a reason! They know what they're doing, they play great music, they LISTEN and they'll work with you on every detail of creating your dream night.

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing entertainment

Epic entertainment was amazing, our DJ Anthony did a great job and provided suggestions to make everything run smoothly. We also got their photo booth as well which was a lot of fun and a great memory for our wedding! We are so happy we used them, they truly did an incredible job!

Sent on 11/12/2019

Luanne Q. · Married on 10/12/2019

Best Night Ever!!

All around great experience. Paul, the DJ did a better job than I even expected! He took the time to find out what we wanted, and he delivered. The wedding went so smoothly, and it was so much fun! I highly recommend for a wedding, or any event. Their experience really shows!!

Sent on 01/31/2020

Justin M. · Married on 10/05/2019

Great experience!

Epic Entertainment was great! Very easy to work with! Constant communication and simple planning process through online planner. We had LaDell as our DJ and he was amazing and professional!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Ryli H. · Married on 10/05/2019

Wonderful!

Bruce was our DJ and I can’t say enough about how amazing he made the experience. He dealt with our very picky tastes and made our entire night go so smoothly. My guests loved him and he even threw in a special surprise at the end of the night. I would definitely recommend working with Bruce at Epic!!!

Sent on 10/13/2019

Amanda · Married on 10/05/2019

Best DJ ever!! Made our wedding!!

We loved EPIC Entertainment but even more so we loved working with Anthony! He really listened to what we wanted for our wedding and created the exact atmosphere we wanted. The way Epic has set up the process is simple and super helpful. I am sure all the DJs are awesome but of everything we love on our big day, Anthony made it happen. He kept the wedding flowing and people dancing!!! Can’t recommend them enough!! 5 stars without a doubt!

Sent on 10/13/2019
  • Brennan

Brennan C. · Married on 10/05/2019

Epic Gave Us a Fun and Professional DJ!

We had T.J. Puerling for our DJ, and he could not have been friendlier, more professional, intuitive, and fun as a DJ. We were so happy to have him, and made it so we didn't have to think too much or sweat a drop! Had a blast and would recommend him to anyone else, 100%!

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Cassandra

Cassandra P. · Married on 10/05/2019

Professional and Personal

We had a smaller intimate wedding 45 guest, but wanted to have the professional sound. I am so grateful to Paul and Epic Entertainment for their expertise and experience. The music was the last thing I had to figure out for our wedding I kept putting it off, b/c at first every aspect of it was overwhelming and daunting. There are so many options when it comes to music, so many ways to approach it. Being a lover of all types of music it was really hard to narrow down exact songs. Working with Epic and more importantly our DJ Paul was such a relief. He talked me through the day, expectations and options. I told him our vision for the day and he helped to narrow down songs that would fit for what we had in mind. He really took the time to comfort my anxieties and provide structure for the day I had been missing. He helped me with the time line for the day, setting time expectations base on my event size for each event through out the day (like cake cutting, bouquet toss, how long it takes to walk down the aisle, all the little things you don't really think about) . We do not live in the area so he took the time to sit with us for coffee the day before and go over the playlist our fears and expectations, and more importantly get a chance to meet him face to face so I knew who this stranger was that was suddenly in the mix of my big day. When the big day rolled around he felt like part of the family, and was able to keep that intimate feeling we were shooting for. Thanks -Paul

We also rented one of their photo booths! Which was a hit, our guest had a blast with it and it was not at all the eye sore I thought it might be. It fit in well with our event, and the attendant was super helpful and very pleasant. We got a great guest book/ picture album of all the pictures taken, that same day which was nice because I had to wait like 6 weeks for the actual photos. It was nice to see how much fun everyone was having!

Sent on 11/03/2019

Jesse M. · Married on 10/01/2019

The best time

Epic was exactly that epic. they did a great job.
    Chris came through when we needed him the most helped us out tremendously.
    Would highly recommend Chris and epic entertainment.

Sent on 11/07/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney V. · Married on 09/28/2019

Bruce was amazing!

Bruce was amazing and kept the party going! Even though we had some unexpected freezing weather we had a blast with the ones who stayed! So glad Bruce was our DJ!

Sent on 10/18/2019