Epic Entertainment Reviews

580 Reviews for Epic Entertainment

• Ada

Ada Clower · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Paul Thompson was the consumate DJ and party host

We had an eclectic mix of ages and music tastes. From being set up on the beach for the wedding to the closing of the dance floor, Paul was the BEST! He accommodated each guests requests, kept us abreast of our next needed move and informed us along the way of guest happiness. It was a great reception and it would not have been nearly as much fun without Paul!

Sent on 10/02/2019

John E · Married on 02/12/2020

The best in the business!

You will not find a more professional and more responsive group than EPIC ENTERTAINMENT!!! From the beginning of our planning, the process was well organized with fantastic communication to make sure our wedding went flawlessly! Chris Bailey was our DJ and by the day of the wedding, we realized we had hit a home run!! He was focused on our needs and had great consideration to make sure he was complimenting the wedding, not taking it over. At the end of our wedding, we thought of Chris as a good friend and appreciated the exceptional way he provided us with a wonderful experience. Price, product and service were the best around. Thank you, Chris!!!!!

Sent on 12/24/2019
  • Jenna

Jenna Gollands · Married on 11/09/2019

Absolutely amazing - a no brainer

Anthony was our DJ from epic and he was absolutely incredible. We had a lot of questions and he always graciously hopped on the phone with us and emailed with us back and forth. He offered so many great insider tips for the day of that made our wedding go so smoothly. My dad has a couple of surprises he wanted to work with Anthony on and Anthony even hopped on the phone and chatted with my dad. He is so professional and the company had all the equipment for the wedding and photo booth. Everything was taken care of and amazing. It was a no brainer going with epic. You can tell they really love what they do. Sometimes it can be hard to hear at weddings due to wind and Anthony was completely prepared for the wind and made sure all our guests could hear everything. Thank you for being apart of our big day!

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Roxana

Roxana Pazirandeh · Married on 10/20/2019

Perfect Match

Epic Entertainment are all true professionals and experts in what they do. Paul was key to assisting in the beginning and partnering us up with our AMAZING DJ Rob. Throughout the whole process Rob was perfection. Even with my husband and my busy schedules, he would always make sure to check in and and work around us to be able to make sure our special day was exactly what we wanted. Throughout the evening he was able to read the crowd and ensure our guests kept going all night, even with an EPIC dance battle. We can't thank Epic Entertainment and Rob enough for making our special day even more perfect!

Sent on 11/18/2019

Sarah LaBrie · Married on 10/19/2019

Sean at Epic is a star!!

We loved working with Sean and Epic Entertainment - from our initial meeting to check-ins in the months before the wedding to the night of the event, he delivered everything we could have wanted and more. Our wedding was the most fun I've ever had in my life and Epic was a major part of the reason why. They're popular for a reason! They know what they're doing, they play great music, they LISTEN and they'll work with you on every detail of creating your dream night.

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing entertainment

Epic entertainment was amazing, our DJ Anthony did a great job and provided suggestions to make everything run smoothly. We also got their photo booth as well which was a lot of fun and a great memory for our wedding! We are so happy we used them, they truly did an incredible job!

Sent on 11/12/2019

luanne Quigley · Married on 10/12/2019

Best Night Ever!!

All around great experience. Paul, the DJ did a better job than I even expected! He took the time to find out what we wanted, and he delivered. The wedding went so smoothly, and it was so much fun! I highly recommend for a wedding, or any event. Their experience really shows!!

Sent on 01/31/2020

Justin Macabenta · Married on 10/05/2019

Great experience!

Epic Entertainment was great! Very easy to work with! Constant communication and simple planning process through online planner. We had LaDell as our DJ and he was amazing and professional!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Ryli Hennessey · Married on 10/05/2019

Wonderful!

Bruce was our DJ and I can’t say enough about how amazing he made the experience. He dealt with our very picky tastes and made our entire night go so smoothly. My guests loved him and he even threw in a special surprise at the end of the night. I would definitely recommend working with Bruce at Epic!!!

Sent on 10/13/2019

Amanda · Married on 10/05/2019

Best DJ ever!! Made our wedding!!

We loved EPIC Entertainment but even more so we loved working with Anthony! He really listened to what we wanted for our wedding and created the exact atmosphere we wanted. The way Epic has set up the process is simple and super helpful. I am sure all the DJs are awesome but of everything we love on our big day, Anthony made it happen. He kept the wedding flowing and people dancing!!! Can’t recommend them enough!! 5 stars without a doubt!

Sent on 10/13/2019
  • Brennan

Brennan Campbell · Married on 10/05/2019

Epic Gave Us a Fun and Professional DJ!

We had T.J. Puerling for our DJ, and he could not have been friendlier, more professional, intuitive, and fun as a DJ. We were so happy to have him, and made it so we didn't have to think too much or sweat a drop! Had a blast and would recommend him to anyone else, 100%!

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Cassandra

Cassandra Price · Married on 10/05/2019

Professional and Personal

We had a smaller intimate wedding 45 guest, but wanted to have the professional sound. I am so grateful to Paul and Epic Entertainment for their expertise and experience. The music was the last thing I had to figure out for our wedding I kept putting it off, b/c at first every aspect of it was overwhelming and daunting. There are so many options when it comes to music, so many ways to approach it. Being a lover of all types of music it was really hard to narrow down exact songs. Working with Epic and more importantly our DJ Paul was such a relief. He talked me through the day, expectations and options. I told him our vision for the day and he helped to narrow down songs that would fit for what we had in mind. He really took the time to comfort my anxieties and provide structure for the day I had been missing. He helped me with the time line for the day, setting time expectations base on my event size for each event through out the day (like cake cutting, bouquet toss, how long it takes to walk down the aisle, all the little things you don't really think about) . We do not live in the area so he took the time to sit with us for coffee the day before and go over the playlist our fears and expectations, and more importantly get a chance to meet him face to face so I knew who this stranger was that was suddenly in the mix of my big day. When the big day rolled around he felt like part of the family, and was able to keep that intimate feeling we were shooting for. Thanks -Paul

We also rented one of their photo booths! Which was a hit, our guest had a blast with it and it was not at all the eye sore I thought it might be. It fit in well with our event, and the attendant was super helpful and very pleasant. We got a great guest book/ picture album of all the pictures taken, that same day which was nice because I had to wait like 6 weeks for the actual photos. It was nice to see how much fun everyone was having!

Sent on 11/03/2019

Jesse Moles · Married on 10/01/2019

The best time

Epic was exactly that epic. they did a great job.
    Chris came through when we needed him the most helped us out tremendously.
    Would highly recommend Chris and epic entertainment.

Sent on 11/07/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney Vick Mullikin · Married on 09/28/2019

Bruce was amazing!

Bruce was amazing and kept the party going! Even though we had some unexpected freezing weather we had a blast with the ones who stayed! So glad Bruce was our DJ!

Sent on 10/18/2019
  • Austin

Austin Acevedo · Married on 09/21/2019

Exceptional Experience - Highly Recommend

Epic Entertainment and LaDell were great! They communicated thoroughly with us from 6 months before up to our wedding day to make sure we had everything squared away. LaDell created a seamless and special experience for us the day of, helping us with the ceremony itself, queuing tracks at the exact moments Yasmin had asked for, and helped keep everything on time. He even helped us make some day-of decisions and allowed for some flexibility. Nothing but great things to say about LaDell and Epic Entertainment.

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • · Married on 09/21/2019

Fun, upbeat, and ready to party!!!

Sean with Epic Entertainment DJ’d our wedding a couple weeks ago. Let me tell you. My guest were calling me the next morning telling me they could barely get out of bed because Of how much they danced. The dance floor was packed the entire time! I was suppose to be going around thanking everyone for coming but the music was so good it was like magnetic force pulling me out to the dance floor. So needless to say Sean killed it with the music. Sound was amazing. And the microphones used for the ceremony were top notch. No glitches. No cutting out. They were crystal clear. I highly recommend Epic Entertainment for your entertainment needs!

Sent on 10/04/2019
  • Elisa

Elisa · Married on 09/21/2019

Great DJ for a fun wedding

Epic entertainment did our wedding in June and they did an amazing job! They helped us get set up with preferences for the type of music we wanted. During the wedding, they arrived on time, were professional throughout the day, and kept the party going with great music. Pick epic entertainment for your next event!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Juliana Thiessen · Married on 09/21/2019

Wedding DJ

Chris Bailey was amazing! Definitely kept the party going! Highly recommend. Very accommodating and easy to work with.

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 09/21/2019

Truly Epic!

We got married in September this year at the dolphin and had epic for our music and photo booth. They were a HIT!!!!
    As soon as we met with Anthony I knew we were going to hire them!
    The online tools that they provide we so user friendly and helpful. I had many nights thinking 'what song will I pick' but epic gave so many suggestions from new to old songs and genres on the site, that it made my stress melt away.
    During our wedding Anthony was so efficient in checking in with us about cake cutting, garter tosses, etc that it made our night run smooth. Also our dance floor was poppin the whole night, which made our wedding that much better!
    Tf you are going back and forth about a photo booth just do it! It was a hit at our wedding and the keepsake album was the first thing I dug up the next morning.
    Great pricing and packages for what your get: a truly EPIC wedding.
    Book these guys-you won't regret it!

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Yasmin

Yasmin Altayyar · Married on 09/21/2019

LaDell was the best DJ we could ask for!

Loved working with DJ Ladelle! He takes his work very seriously and is thoughtful in building out your playlist to match every segment during a wedding. He’s super polite, enthusiastic, and communicative in how things will flow. Was also an amazing MC - all of our wedding guests loved him and complimented us on the music selection. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Sent on 12/23/2019

Nikka · Married on 09/19/2019

Great time!

Sean of Epic Entertainment was amazing! He did a great job at keeping all of our guests entertained throughout our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. Thank you so much for making our big day truly memorable!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Caitlin · Married on 09/07/2019

Epic Entertainment... Freakin' EPIC

Epic Entertainment was one of the easiest vendors to work with during our experience planning our wedding. The online portal made planning fun and easy but the best part of epic truly was our DJ. Bruce, YOU ARE THE MAN! Bruce truly made our day beautiful, elegant, fun and wild all at the same time. He made our wedding day vibes everything they needed to be and more. This company is every bride and grooms dream and we will definitely continue to have them at any events we host going forward. Thank you for making our day EPIC and beautiful.

Sent on 09/19/2019
  • Bree

Bree Tovar · Married on 08/31/2019

Rob Carter

Rob Carter was the DJ for my wedding and he was absolutely amazing. He was very nice. He was easy to talk to. He was personable and genuinely cared about making our day perfect. He played the music we wanted and was open to requests from our guests and kept the dance floor packed all night long! I highly recommend him for your special day.

Sent on 09/11/2019
  • Karen

Karen Wang · Married on 08/17/2019

Higuera Ranch Wedding

We loved working with DJ Sean and the team at Epic Entertainment for our wedding from start to end! Sean regularly checked in with us months before the wedding and sent us tips for giving speeches. Epic's website made the playlist selection process go very smoothly as well. Sean even scheduled a call with us to go over timeline details and made sure every step was taken care of. Overall, the Epic team threw an amazing party for our guests and was able to keep everyone dancing the whole night! We also used Epic's photobooth service and was completely satisfied by how it turned out. We received a photo album with all our guest's photos at the end of the night. We totally recommend hiring them!!

Sent on 09/07/2019

Corinna Stolp · Married on 08/03/2019

Custom and perfect!

Chris Bailey is an absolute RockStar! I love him and he was a perfect fit for our wedding. He was a true professional and helped me in the planning process (which their online planning tool was really cool!), and also helped with the timing and flow of the reception that night. He really cares and came to me several times during the evening to make sure things went smoothly. He was super flexible and made it all come together. Thanks, Chris!!!

Sent on 08/11/2019