61 Reviews for Environmental Services Building

Flatware (3)
Glassware (3)
Event Rentals (2)
61 Environmental Services Building Reviews

Great deal and a beautiful space! Just wish they had more in the rental department.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 6/30/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Party Supplies, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Set Up, Chairs, Tables, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access

We chose to have our wedding here at the ESB. The view is breathtaking, which is great for pictures. The price is reasonable and the staff are helpful.
We had some discrepancies with the alcohol dept but the manager showed us he cared and handled everything well. Overall, we had a great experience and would definitely recommend this venue.

Profile Picture Lucy, 6/17/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Event Rentals, Set Up, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Flatware, Glassware, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Chairs, Tables

Great price, amazing views and location, very helpful staff, and fast damage deposit refund!

Profile Picture Andrew, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had the absolutely best experience having our daughter's wedding and reception at the ESB. The venue was picture perfect. The staff was so nice and helpful. They were completely responsive and present on the day of the actual event. Thank you for making my girl's wedding truly the best day ever!

Profile Picture Lori, 7/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Our wedding was beautiful and fun and it was awesome to work with the staff of the Environmental Services Building! They were so helpful and the place was amazing!

Profile Picture Katie, 6/25/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Chairs, Tables, Set Up

Absolutely breathtaking view for our wedding ceremony and reception. The staff was very courteous and helpful. The grounds were beautiful and the hall was really clean.

Profile Picture Julice, 5/14/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The staff leading up to our wedding was awesome, and the staff on the day of were incredibly helpful and took care of all the setup!

I highly recommend this venue -- the view is amazing for a great price.

Profile Picture Melissa, 4/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Set Up, Chairs, Tables

Eena & the staff @ ESB were absolutely amazing! The venue is so beautiful & unbelievably affordable especially for the spectacular view & amenities you get!

Profile Picture Angela , 9/26/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Set Up, Chairs, Tables

The ESB is an absolutely beautiful venue for your wedding and reception. Eena and staff are so easy to work with and very accommodating. This made our special day run so smooth. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Amy, 8/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I do not have one bad thing to say about the environmental services building! I loved my wedding venue.
Tip: Double Check the kitchen he day of the wedding, so you do not run out of dishes.

Profile Picture User3862239, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue was awesome! Great view and close to the water. Our wedding was the rainiest day of summer 2015 (August 14). The original plan was to have the reception outside on the lawn but because of the rain it had to be moved inside. They worked with us to set up the chairs for the ceremony how we liked, no questions asked. It was great! We had an amazing wedding day! Thank you again!! The only downside to it was you have to use their bartender and the selection of wines they provide was Merlot and Chardonnay of the bars choosing, I would have liked to choose the wine for the reception.

Profile Picture Kelly, 8/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Loved everything! Thank you for everything and Eena is amazing on getting back to you ! Our guests loved it and we sure enjoyed it as well.

Profile Picture Sara, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My fiancé and I spent months looking for the perfect venue for our wedding, but we finally found it in the Environmental Services Building. First, the venue is beautiful. It has a nice lawn that overlooks the Puget Sound - it's an amazing view, and made the perfect backdrop for our ceremony. The courtyard is great for an outdoor reception. One of my favorite parts is the bridge to the side of the building - it's canopied by trees that let the sun filter in, and it made a great setting for some of our wedding photos.

Everyone at the ESB was a pleasure to work with, and they were always helpful every time I had a question. The price was great too, and we were on a tight budget. Considering everything we got - from the beautiful setting to the friendly people and service - it was a wonderful value. All of our guests said it was a great location for our wedding and were impressed by the location.

My husband and I are so happy we found the Environmental Services Building. It was the perfect place for our wedding!

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The view and atmosphere is so beautiful and enjoyable for all ages. Their staff is amazing at making accommodations even if they are last minute. Communication is fast and efficient.

Profile Picture User5258926, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

All an all great venue, lots offer space wise. Love the view! The staff was very helpful from the very beginning from when to be there to book the venue, all the way down to how and were to set up of the cermony. They were also very flexible with my wedding coordinator on the day of making sure everything was perfect!

Profile Picture Crysta, 7/11/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Super beautiful and comfortable space. The staff was very kind and helpful.

Profile Picture User4501119, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The price for this venue is such a bargain. The staff were very friendly and very accommodating.

Profile Picture User4455546, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Beautiful location and the building provides flexibility that other wedding venues don't. We had VERY iffy weather for the wedding but with the large banquet room and lobby - and the partially covered patio area, we didn't have a problem. Weather even managed to improve as the evening wore on and everyone thought it was lovely.
Eena and team are very easy to work with and I think this is a superb wedding venue.

Profile Picture Margaret, 8/30/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Love, love, loved working with Eena, and the team at the environmental services building. They were flexible, helpful, and professional. The venue was perfect. We were married outside, and had our reception on the lawn as well, with the beautiful view of the Pudget Sound.

The Environmental Services Building is a great building with great bathrooms, kitchen, a/v, a team to help set up, flip the space, and clean up, and always readily available with anything you would need.

The price for this venue is also a great deal for what you're getting! I couldn't be happier with our venue, and all our guests loved the location and view as well.

Profile Picture Hannah, 8/24/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue is absolutely fantastic! The views are stunning, and the facility is top notch! The staff was great and Eena made the process so easy and stress free! Thank you so much for everything!!!

Profile Picture David, 8/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

All of the staff was very nice and helpful. Whenever there was a question, they were quick to assist. I would gladly recommend this venue to my friends and colleagues at school.

Profile Picture Alyssa, 8/17/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The venue at the ESB was amazing! We couldn't of picked a better place to share our special day together. We had family coming from all over the states and wanted them to see why we love the Pacific Northwest and this venue has the most amazing views of the Puget Sound. The building itself is unique and the staff was very attentive and accommodating. Eena was my point of contact for booking the venue and she answered all the questions I had leading up to the day of the wedding. She always answered my emails promptly and was very informative and accommodating. The venue was also very affordable. Thank you Eena and the ESB for making our day amazing!

Profile Picture Kara, 8/14/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Pierce County Environmental Services building was an absolute joy to work with and have our wedding at! Being on a tight budget, the venue offered all of the amenities that the Chambers Bay Golf Course had, but at a fraction of the cost:) I would hands down say this is the best wedding venue location in the Pierce County area!

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/9/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Eena West at the Environmental Services Building was wonderful to work with for our wedding! The venue was stunning, everyone was in awe of the beautiful sunset that night, and it really couldn't have been a more picturesque scene. Eena is very responsive and professional, and was very patient with my mom and a family friend who stopped by a number of times trying to sort out decorations. I would highly recommend looking at this venue soon - it's a hidden gem that is quickly being discovered. The only concern that you'll want to look into is their alcohol policy. They used to allow you to bring in your own alcohol (and therefore save a bundle), but have now switched over to requiring the Chambers Bay golf course provide this service. Other than that, this venue really is perfect.

Profile Picture User3709238, 2+ years ago, 1 Review