Entwined Weddings Reviews

Entwined Weddings 4
Entwined Weddings 5
  • O

Owen · Married on 02/17/2018

Christine was awesome! Choose her. I had planned a trip from Texas to Seattle, and planned to propose to my girlfriend (she said yes, so fiancé now!) at The Great Wheel. Neither of us had ever been to Seattle much less the wheel. I found Christine online and she was a lifesaver. After some planning on the phone, she agreed to meet at the wheel and hide amongst the employees until we arrived. She also joined us in the gondola, and acted as if she was an employee of the wheel so my fiancé wouldn't have any inclination of the surprise about to unfold. She crammed with us into the Ferris wheel and got multiple awesome photos. I was a little skeptical of how the photos would turn out, being very dim and four walls of shiny glass. But they were all great. She also directed us out on the board walk and for far longer than I expected, snapped many spectacular pictures. Christine was very prepared and every single picture turned out amazing! Good luck choosing which pictures you like the best. They all will be breathtaking!

Entwined Weddings 6
    Sent on 01/07/2018

Kari ` · Married on 10/07/2017

Christine is amazing!! We came to her with less than 3 weeks, no venue, and a strict budget to photograph our small wedding/element. She offered advice on different locations and scouted out our final choice, Parsons Gardens in Seattle, and found some really awesome shots. She somehow managed to meet with us 2x before and once after the wedding and was very flexible around our strict schedules. She made us feel very comfortable and did an amazing job at capturing our day.

Sent on 01/15/2018

Jaime · Married on 08/12/2017

We adored working with Entwined Portraits! Always a quick response rate, organization was stellar, rates were exceptional and the photos were stunning. Absolutely stunning. We were so so so pleased with how everything turned out. We highly recommend going with Christine, she won’t disappoint!

Entwined Weddings 7
    Entwined Weddings 8
    Entwined Weddings 9
    Entwined Weddings 10
    Entwined Weddings 11
    Entwined Weddings 12
    Sent on 01/15/2018

Karen · Married on 12/10/2016

Christine made our special day even more special. She really went the extra mile with her creativity. She engaged the guests for some really special shots. Unforgettable. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her.

Sent on 01/08/2018

Brenda Lee · Married on 08/30/2014

Christine was perfect! Working with her helped bring our wedding to the next level. I really appreciated her intuitiveness in knowing just how much to involve herself yet, still letting us do our own thing with her capturing the moments in the background. It was very natural and comfortable. She even noticed a rainbow in the sky and grabbed my husband & I to capture the moment. It was perfect!

Entwined Weddings 13
    Sent on 01/24/2018

Brittni · Married on 08/04/2018

Entwined Portraits was wonderful! I found Christine on Thumbtack and I am so happy I chose her to photograph my partner and I; she was flexible, kind, encouraging, and enthusiastic. The photos turned out great!

Entwined Weddings 14