Entertain You Productions Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Alexandra L. Married on 07/02/2022

Life of the Party!

Brad was the DJ for my sister's wedding 3 years ago and it was a no-brainer that we would choose him for our wedding in July 2022! He delivers exactly what you want in a DJ -- punctuality, personality, and a party! He was a huge help in our reception running as smooth as it did. He is personable with all guests and had open communication with us all night. Our family is now trying to think of something to invite Brad to now that we are all out of weddings... he is that good!
    Stevie M. Married on 05/27/2022

The best experience

Shelby and Brad are amazing to work with. Shelby was on top of it and made sure we had everything good to go for the day of the wedding. Brad was awesome. Not only did he kill it with the music, but he made sure to keep the other vendors on schedule and wrangle up my rowdy wedding party when it was time to be announced. 10/10 would recommend!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Sarah
    Sarah B. Married on 05/21/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Thank you Shelby & Brad for the most fun experience!

Shelby was incredible, responsive, fun, and is the definition of "On top of it". From booking to the wedding day - she and Brad were spectacular. Brad was enthusiastic, fun, and listened to our requests and preferences and was on point with directing the flow of our ceremony and reception. I was so happy to have Brad and Shelby on our music needs for the wedding. 10/10 would recommend to literally everyone.
    Jess S. Married on 05/07/2022

Wedding Day

Highly recommend Brad & Shelby for any DJ service needed! Shelby was very on top of planning & getting everything together for the day & so helpful! Brad was awesome day of the wedding! On time, very nice, made sure everything went smoothly and on time. People were so pleased with the music & he got everyone dancing and involved. All around great company to work with & love how special our day was with their help.
    Maggie Married on 12/04/2021

Amazing Experience

Brad was absolutely amazing and extremely professional! He made a point to go around and introduce himself to everyone who was giving a speech and verified everything with me and my husband. We didn’t give him a playlist but he knew exactly what type of music to play that our guests love and kept people out on the dance floor all night long. So many of our guests told us how much they loved our DJ. I would highly recommend him to anyone!
    Lauryn Y. Married on 10/23/2021

The best day!

Brad was our DJ and he was a HIT! Everyone loved him and seriously danced the night away! He was so communicative with my husband and I that day and consistently checked in with us and kept the day flowing beautifully. We worked with Shelby to construct a wedding timeline and she offered music suggestions when we weren’t sure. This company is very professional and is sure to meet every need for your wedding day or other special event!
    Emily Married on 09/18/2021

Our wedding

We had Brad as our DJ for our wedding and he was just AWESOME. He really knows how to keep the crowd happy and content all throughout the night. He has such a great personality and knows how to talk to anyone. He makes sure everything is perfect and everything is how it should be for every song. Shelby helped with organizing the music prior to the wedding and she was great. Very organized and made sure we had everything we want and need music wise. You will not regret going with EYP!
  • Kersten
    Kersten S. Married on 09/18/2021

Wedding 9-25-21 EYP

Everything from start to finish was easy with EYP. With the help of Shelby, she worked me through picking out songs for dances, dinner, walk ins, etc. and giving recommendations when I couldn’t find my own. She was always easy to contact when I changed my mind on something. DJ Brad was so much fun. I told him the genres I liked and he nailed it! He also listened to us as a couple when we said no to certain things. The music was absolutely perfect and we had so much fun. Brad even made it out to the dance floor himself and that hyped everyone up. I appreciated that he checked in with me throughout the night to know what I liked or wanted to change. Overall they were absolutely amazing and easily affordable! I will recommend them to anyone in the future!
    Sandy H. Married on 09/04/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best decision made for for my daughters wedding

Shelby was my daughters “Day of Coordinator” and there is NO WAY we could have done the wedding without her. Don’t let “Day of” fool you, she met with us several times leading up to the wedding and as it got closer we met often. She helped coordinate the day from start to finish and it was fantastic. She always went above and beyond to ensure my daughters day was perfect. She’s very organized and easy to talk to. She gives honest feedback and helped us understand the timeline and how to fit everything in. You will NOT be sorry if you hire her for your special day!
    DJ Brad was also outstanding, he made sure the music for the ceremony as well as cocktail hour, dinner and reception were right on. He brought the crowd into the evening with a professional style. You will also be very happy choosing him for your wedding or event!
    Sara C. Married on 08/21/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best decision we made planning our wedding!

Shelby was the absolute best! She was quick with responses, checked in on us, and was very organized and detailed! She thought of things we didn’t think of and helped us through everything! Our florist couldn’t deliver our flowers and Shelby went to pick them up on top of setting up our entire wedding! She did a beautiful job! Me and my husband recommend her!
  • S M
    Sarah Married on 07/31/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Perfect DJ For Our Dance Party!

Brad and the EYP team were so great to work with! They always responded promptly to emails and were flexible throughout our planning process. Brad, our DJ, was a great mix of professional and fun - he kept the dance floor full all night, which was our goal! He also set up our uplighting beautifully. We highly recommend EYP!
  • Christine
    Christine J. Married on 06/19/2021

Best Wedding DJ 🎶

EYP rocks! They were professional and helped bring every music detail to life at our reception. Our guests loved the music and are still talking about how much fun they had and how great the music was. Our DJ, Grant, is the best in Lansing! Shout out to Shelby for helping us during the planning process. Would highly recommend this company!
    Claire Married on 05/15/2021

Best of the Best

Shelby with Entertain You Productions (EYP) was a PHENOMENAL day-of organizer! She met with us early, kept in touch (but never bugged us), gave valuable input when I had questions (I had MANY), and she always made us feel really supported! She's HELLA organized (do people say "hella" anymore?) and carried the load of the day with joy and ease. EYP and Shelby are as good as they come. Highly recommend!
  • Nicole
    Nicole T. Married on 05/01/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing, the best DJ I have ever seen!

From the start EYP was great to work with, Shelby the coordinator was very prompt on any questions I had very easy going and fun to work with! Brad was literally the best DJ ever, a week after my wedding I am still getting messages about how great he was! He hyped the party up, transitions were so smooth, it was all around amazing! I recommend them over and over and over again!
  • Paige
    Paige C. Married on 04/09/2021

Highly Reccomended

Our Wedding was in September on 2019. Brad and the whole team were super nice and helpful. When Brad arrived he was very nice and worked with us in making sure everything was on time and how the day would flow. He was a bit like a day of coordinator which I super appreciated because, as a bride your mind is in a million places so he helped ease some stress. He played a good variety of music, and even got out on the dance flow which made it fun! I highly recommend using him or their team for any event!
    Maria W. Married on 10/03/2020

Worth EVERY penny!

EYP is the best of the best! Sarah and Shelby are so flexible, listen and address every concern or question. Grant is absolutely unbelievable — provides the BEST live music! We couldn’t have done our wedding without this dynamic trio!
    Emma M. Married on 09/09/2020

The absolute best!

My husband and I are so happy we went with Entertain You for our wedding - Sarah and Grant are amazing! I met and communicated with Sarah to organize the details of the wedding, she is so good at what she does and it's clear she loves it, too. Grant played ceremony music, cocktail hour music, and DJ'ed our reception and was a huge hit. He is so talented, and we received so many compliments on him throughout the whole night. The whole process was simple and organized with them! Sarah and Grant are both a 10/10. Thank you so much!
    Dylan W. Married on 08/15/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing experience. Best DJ in Michigan. Very supportive and helpful.

Entertain You Productions was an amazing company to work with. Due to COVID we had to change venues a week before our wedding losing out on our day of coordination. Brad held everything together for us. He kept us updated on timing and kept everything flowing perfectly. He showed up early and made sure everything was ready to go. Most importantly he kept everyone on the dance floor the whole night. 4 hours of dancing and there were always 15+ people (often way more) on the dance floor for a 75 guest wedding. Really don't know what our day would have been like without Brad there. Sarah was also a pleasure to work with during these crazy times. She was always there for us and always supportive. I feel like we looked at every DJ in Michigan and we were so happy we made the right choice. Thanks again!
    Darren C. Married on 08/08/2020

Hire Them!!! Thank you!

EYP was amazing to work with and really made out wedding day beyond perfect. Sarah and her staff did a great job planning and setting everything up prior to the event to ensure there was as little stress on us as possible on our wedding date. We hired Brad as our DJ and he knew exactly how to keep the party going. Our dance floor was packed the whole night! He was very personable and even introduced himself to every part of our family, which was a great personal touch. He kept up his professionalism throughout the event and we can not speak highly enough about him. Thank you for making this process simple and delivering on what you promised us!
  • Blake
    Blake H. Married on 07/11/2020

Absolute Best DJ Ever!!

From start to finish EYP was the absolute best decision we could have made for our wedding day! From Sarah the coordinator to Brad our DJ both were super fun and easy to work with. Also to top it off Brad played an amazing mix of music that both the younger and older crowds absolutely loved! If we had to do it over again we would book them again in a heartbeat. As Brad exceeded our wedding day expectations and helped to make the day perfect. Thank you to everyone at EYP!!
    Michelle D. Married on 06/05/2020

Perfect Day

Sarah and Grant make everything so easy! The initial consultation was fun, and Sarah gave me all the information I needed. Even though my wedding was 9 months away at that point, she already had a DJ in mind for us. Once we got into the planning, we had so much fun picking music for our ceremony and reception. We loved the online forms; they made everything so easy to plan. Sarah was always available by phone or email to answer my questions.
    On the wedding day, our DJ Brad arrived 2 hours early to set up, coordinate with me on the music we'd picked and name pronunciations, and make sure there were no last minute changes. He guided us through our ceremony and everything was perfect, even though we requested some really random exit music. Brad was amazing! He played the perfect mix of old and new music, and kept people on the dance floor all night. He was so high-energy and friendly, and joined us on the dance floor several times, which my family and wedding party absolutely loved. He made sure that the music earlier in the night stayed kid-friendly and appropriate, which I really appreciated.
    Brad really went above and beyond to make our day special and fun. I would recommend Entertain You Productions and especially Brad for any event! Thank you!!
    David B. Married on 09/20/2019

Highly recommend DJ Brad

Brad was a great DJ for our wedding. He did a great job of getting our guests to the dance floor and keeping them there all night.
  • Chelsie
    Chelsie Married on 09/07/2019

You need them!

EypWeddings is seriously one of the best DJs out there. They do what they say they're going to do and I loved using them for our special day!
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea Married on 08/10/2019

Wedding day

EYP was asking to work with! They were easy to communicate with from day one! We enjoyed the online music library to select songs. Meeting with Sarah to set up a timeline for our wedding made us feel at ease! We had BRAD for the night and he was amazing! He was super professional and easy going. He played everything we wanted and even came out on the dance floor with us! He rocks! I would recommend them to anyone !
illustration stars