Entertain You Productions Reviews

Entertain You Productions 2
  • Chelsie

Chelsie · Getting married on 09/07/2019

You need them!

EypWeddings is seriously one of the best DJs out there. They do what they say they're going to do and I loved using them for our special day!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Chelsea · Married on 08/10/2019

Wedding day

EYP was asking to work with! They were easy to communicate with from day one! We enjoyed the online music library to select songs. Meeting with Sarah to set up a timeline for our wedding made us feel at ease! We had BRAD for the night and he was amazing! He was super professional and easy going. He played everything we wanted and even came out on the dance floor with us! He rocks! I would recommend them to anyone !

Sent on 08/12/2019

Kelsey · Married on 08/03/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Our wedding would not have been the same without Sarah, Shelby, and Grant. Sarah really knows how to run the show and handle everything, I did not have to worry about a thing all day. She was super responsive during planning and went above and beyond to contact vendors and help with set up. Grant provided amazing live music during our ceremony and got everyone on their feet and kept the party going during the reception. The day would not have been the same without them, thank you guys so much!

Sent on 08/04/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 07/13/2019

The best dj ever!

Brad was our DJ and he was amazing! He did a great job of keeping everyone on the dance floor and when it was time for the party to end the dance floor was still full of people!! Sarah is awesome to work with and so diligent with responding and flexible with anything that you need. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Marcie Mccalmont · Married on 06/29/2019

EYP and DJ Brad are Excellent

DJ Brad captured our vibe perfectly. He played all the songs we asked him to play and was really on top of announcements. Brad was very invested in creating the atmosphere that we wanted and he kept people on the dance floor the whole night. He made us feel so special!!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Sarah Everett · Married on 06/14/2019

Fan-freaking-tastic!!

They were amazing to work with! I loved the online access to pick yes/maybe/no songs to play. The fact that they had different lists of music you don't really think about (processional/mother-son/father-daughter/wedding party entrance) helped out so much especially trying to plan/focus on the million other things. I have already recommended them to friends and co-workers who are planning their wedding.

Sent on 07/30/2019

Samantha Hard · Married on 06/08/2019

Hard Wedding

EYP Productions helped make our day perfect. Sarah helped us plan every detail and Brads executed it flawlessly! Their flexibility and professionalism made our ceremony flow smoothly and kept our guests dancing even after last call! Would highly recommend them to anyone who has worried about a DJ, you will not be disappointed! Thanks EYP ❤️

Sent on 07/29/2019

Susie Cherry · Married on 05/18/2019

Mother of the bride

Brad was great! He played excellent dinner music and the best dance music! Loved that he interacted with guests and got on the dance floor! Highly recommend Brad!!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Savannah · Married on 05/11/2019

Brad is the best!

Love the way this company operates. A lot of other DJs I got in contact with were very unprofessional. They make everything very streamlined and customized. They let you create your own playlist online. My (now) husband and I spent a whole night creating an 8 hour playlist for the day (even though we only had 4 hours to play music lol!) and it was the funnest date ever! We had a blast finding throwbacks and songs we forgot we loved. Our DJ Brad was the bomb. I threw a lot of curveballs at him and he was so flexible. He was very intent on making sure my night went smoothly as possible. He did an amazing job. Couldn’t have asked for a better DJ!

Sent on 05/13/2019
    Entertain You Productions 3

Emily Thompson · Married on 11/10/2018

Awesome service, cool people!

We got married in November 2018 and we had the hardest time finding a DJ. We wanted someone who wasn't going to be douche-y, and honestly, it was more difficult than suspected.

We ended up meeting with Sarah and instantly felt a good connection - she was cool and funny and seemed to understand what we wanted for our wedding, rather than pigeon-holing us into a "traditional" wedding couple.

We also found out that they DJ'd a friend's wedding the year prior and another event at my work place, and had received great reviews for both events.

Sarah was always extremely responsive and helpful, and meeting with her was fun because we would grab a beer and just chat - nothing stressful or intimidating.

Brad DJ'd our wedding and he was awesome! He was very nice and helpful, and he was clearly having a blast while working, which I think definitely adds to the fun move. Whenever I asked him to play a song, he made sure it happened when I asked, which was really nice.

I'd highly recommend this DJ service because they are organized, kind, and will tailor their service to your needs. Best of all worlds!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Keek · Married on 10/14/2018

EYP promises a good time.

EYP is amazing. Very professional and they do it with a smile on their faces. Our DJ, Brad, was so much fun!! Sarah, wedding coordinator, is wonderful. She kept us on schedule and brought up many things we hadn't even thought of doing. Highly recommend them.

Sent on 01/23/2019

Lorraine · Married on 08/18/2018

WOW! By far the best decision we made for our daughters wedding was picking EYP Productions!!, Grant and Sarah are top notch! Lets start with Sarah, After a brief conversation with her at the Lansing bridal show, We knew we wanted her helping us pull off the wedding our daughter had dreamed of all her life! Her attention to detail is spot on! She helped us with any and all questions, made sure we did not forget anything, Even the smallest of details were addressed by her! Nothing was forgotten! Planned to perfection! Fast forward to the rehearsal day! Sarah was there and ran the show, Everyone knew what they had to do and what time to do it! Our daughters wedding had 23 people in the bridal party, Believe me that is a lot of people to control and she pulled it off flawlessly! Fast forward to the wedding day, Sarah was with us all day from 8am to midnight, Keeping everything flowing! We stayed on time and there was never a break in the action! Now lets not forget Grant! He sang for us trust me you want to hear him sing!, He also was the DJ at the reception! He knows how to keep a party going! We had the best time with him! People on the dance floor all night, and lets be honest, that is whats makes a great party! People kept coming up and asking "where did you find him?" Truly the best out there!! Believe me when I tell you EYP Productions is where its at!!! Best decision EVER!!!
    Thanks Again, Grant and Sarah & Shelby Truly made Erika & Roberts wedding one to remember!
    Love you all,
    Greg & Lorraine Anderson & Robert & Erika Sumbera!!!!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Kelsey · Married on 08/11/2018

Absolutely Amazing

I know most people don't dream of picking out their DJ like they do their dream dress or a yummy cake, but I can assure you that Grant and EYP was one of the best investments we made on our wedding day and I would do it all over again in a heartbeat!

When we started looking for a DJ, we quickly discovered Grant and EYP and mentioned it to a friend who recently got married, and come to find out, he had DJ'd her wedding too! She had nothing but great things to say about their experience, and after meeting with Grant for the first time, we immediately understood why. He was very friendly, easy to work with, responsive, and we felt comfortable giving him the responsibility of DJ-ing our wedding. And let me tell you, we are so glad we did. We are still receiving rave reviews about Grant from our guests 6-months later! He went above and beyond - even getting out on the dance floor and leading some dances with our guests!! In addition to moderating the whole evening, he made sure that the whole night ran smoothly and that everyone was having a great time. He was even flexible with rearranging the timeline when things came up, and took it in stride.

Cannot recommend Grant enough! You will absolutely not regret it!

Sent on 01/27/2019
    Entertain You Productions 4

Anna · Married on 06/03/2018

Our wedding coordinator, Sarah, was the reason our wedding went so perfectly. I really, really recommend working with her! She helped us locate vendors, and every vendor she recommended turned out really well. She helped coordinate our vendors; she took away all of the stress of the wedding day, allowing both my husband's family and my family to stay relaxed and really enjoy the day. She responded promptly to every question we had and met with us multiple times to coordinate details in person. Our wedding rehearsal was relaxed and efficient, and everyone knew exactly where we needed to be on the big day. She even rehearsed multiple versions of the wedding in case it got rained out (we had an outdoor wedding). The day of our wedding ran without a single hitch, because she was there coordinating everything. Personally, she was wonderful to work with - very accommodating and extremely nice.

Sent on 07/11/2018
  • Catherine Louise

Catherine · Married on 05/05/2018

If I could give Sarah and Grant 10 stars I totally would. They are so fantastic to work with. Grant is so talented. He sang and played piano for our cocktail our as well as a little throughout dinner. Everyone was so impressed. He played all the right songs for dancing and even danced with us. He really wanted it to be everything we wanted and checked in with us is there was anything requested he thought we would not be okay with. The DJ was really important in setting the mood we wanted for our wedding and they hit it out of the park. HIRE THEM, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 05/07/2018

Megan · Married on 04/21/2018

Brad was our DJ for our wedding...he was amazing! We heard so many great things from our guests about the music and how great the DJ was all night. He kept us on schedule and rolled with anything that needed to be done. Our wedding had people of all ages and he did so great at keeping everyone on the dance floor. There isn't anything bad to say about Brad being our DJ. He was absolutely awesome!

Sent on 05/08/2018

Kacey · Married on 09/16/2017

Great company! Everyone we worked with from Sarah, Grant, & Brad were all amazing! Because this is a smaller business they are very responsive and provide a much more quality experience. They really make you feel valued and take everything you could ever want or ask into account! We would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking for a dj service.

Jordon · Married on 09/16/2017

They we great! Very willing to meet with us to talk about scheduling for the day of our wedding.

Sent on 09/25/2017

Alyssa · Married on 09/09/2017

Sarah and Grant are amazing and worth every penny! We are so thankful we found them to DJ and coordinate our wedding! Would recommend them to anyone! Fantastic and won't disappoint.

Joanie · Married on 08/12/2017

We used EYP for both DJ and day of coordinator. They were WONDERFUL! Grant and Sarah are the perfect team.
    Grant is amazingly talented singer and DJ. I had a friend at the wedding who, "hates DJ's". After the wedding she called me to say, "I no longer hate DJ's, that guy was FANTASTIC!"
    Sarah's attention to detail is amazing. She can organize, stay kind and friendly through out the entire wedding activities. It was such a blessing to have her take care of all the final details. It was not in our original budget, but well worth every penny we spent! As mother of the bride, I had a blast on wedding day due to Sarah's ability to take care of EVERYTHING!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Jenni · Married on 07/15/2017

Planning leading up to our wedding was fabulous! Sarah was extremely helpful in giving ideas and sharing past experiences to ensure our day was perfect. The day of, Brad was our DJ. He was flexible, energetic, and even helped teach our crowd some dances. We played the shoe game, and had our daughter read questions with Brad. He was great at including her and making her comfortable in front of such a large crowd. I'd highly recommend EYP! No regrets!!

Elizabeth · Married on 07/07/2017

I cannot express how much we loved having both Grant and Sarah as such a huge part of our big day! Sarah worked so hard to make my wedding flawless and she approached everything in a way that allowed me to feel absolutely no stress throughout the entire process of planning and implementing our event. I recommend the both of them as they are such an incredible dynamic duo!!!! Love these two and they are SO WORTH THE PRICE!

Sent on 07/08/2017

Carolyn · Married on 07/01/2017

We wanted our reception to be very casual, fun, and relaxed. Sarah was instrumental in helping us create a timeline for the flow of the cocktail hour, dinner, and reception, and we greatly appreciated her experience and guidance in laying everything out. Brad did an amazing job as our DJ! He kept the evening on schedule and was flexible if we wanted to spend more time visiting with guests, etc. His selection of music created the perfect vibe and he promptly played requests from our guests. I would highly recommend EYP!!!

Sent on 07/13/2017

Russ · Married on 06/24/2017

Sarah and Grant are outstanding and very easy to work with! They will help personalize your wedding and truly make it the best day of your life

Sent on 07/16/2018