Entertain You Productions Reviews

61 | East Lansing, MI

61 Reviews for Entertain You Productions

61 Entertain You Productions Reviews

Lorraine · Married on 08/18/2018

WOW! By far the best decision we made for our daughters wedding was picking EYP Productions!!, Grant and Sarah are top notch! Lets start with Sarah, After a brief conversation with her at the Lansing bridal show, We knew we wanted her helping us pull off the wedding our daughter had dreamed of all her life! Her attention to detail is spot on! She helped us with any and all questions, made sure we did not forget anything, Even the smallest of details were addressed by her! Nothing was forgotten! Planned to perfection! Fast forward to the rehearsal day! Sarah was there and ran the show, Everyone knew what they had to do and what time to do it! Our daughters wedding had 23 people in the bridal party, Believe me that is a lot of people to control and she pulled it off flawlessly! Fast forward to the wedding day, Sarah was with us all day from 8am to midnight, Keeping everything flowing! We stayed on time and there was never a break in the action! Now lets not forget Grant! He sang for us trust me you want to hear him sing!, He also was the DJ at the reception! He knows how to keep a party going! We had the best time with him! People on the dance floor all night, and lets be honest, that is whats makes a great party! People kept coming up and asking "where did you find him?" Truly the best out there!! Believe me when I tell you EYP Productions is where its at!!! Best decision EVER!!!
    Thanks Again, Grant and Sarah & Shelby Truly made Erika & Roberts wedding one to remember!
    Love you all,
    Greg & Lorraine Anderson & Robert & Erika Sumbera!!!!

Anna · Married on 06/03/2018

Our wedding coordinator, Sarah, was the reason our wedding went so perfectly. I really, really recommend working with her! She helped us locate vendors, and every vendor she recommended turned out really well. She helped coordinate our vendors; she took away all of the stress of the wedding day, allowing both my husband's family and my family to stay relaxed and really enjoy the day. She responded promptly to every question we had and met with us multiple times to coordinate details in person. Our wedding rehearsal was relaxed and efficient, and everyone knew exactly where we needed to be on the big day. She even rehearsed multiple versions of the wedding in case it got rained out (we had an outdoor wedding). The day of our wedding ran without a single hitch, because she was there coordinating everything. Personally, she was wonderful to work with - very accommodating and extremely nice.

• Catherine Louise

Catherine · Married on 05/05/2018

If I could give Sarah and Grant 10 stars I totally would. They are so fantastic to work with. Grant is so talented. He sang and played piano for our cocktail our as well as a little throughout dinner. Everyone was so impressed. He played all the right songs for dancing and even danced with us. He really wanted it to be everything we wanted and checked in with us is there was anything requested he thought we would not be okay with. The DJ was really important in setting the mood we wanted for our wedding and they hit it out of the park. HIRE THEM, you will not be disappointed.

Megan · Married on 04/21/2018

Brad was our DJ for our wedding...he was amazing! We heard so many great things from our guests about the music and how great the DJ was all night. He kept us on schedule and rolled with anything that needed to be done. Our wedding had people of all ages and he did so great at keeping everyone on the dance floor. There isn't anything bad to say about Brad being our DJ. He was absolutely awesome!

Kacey · Married on 09/16/2017

Great company! Everyone we worked with from Sarah, Grant, & Brad were all amazing! Because this is a smaller business they are very responsive and provide a much more quality experience. They really make you feel valued and take everything you could ever want or ask into account! We would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking for a dj service.

Jordon · Married on 09/16/2017

They we great! Very willing to meet with us to talk about scheduling for the day of our wedding.

Alyssa · Married on 09/09/2017

Sarah and Grant are amazing and worth every penny! We are so thankful we found them to DJ and coordinate our wedding! Would recommend them to anyone! Fantastic and won't disappoint.

Joanie · Married on 08/12/2017

We used EYP for both DJ and day of coordinator. They were WONDERFUL! Grant and Sarah are the perfect team.
    Grant is amazingly talented singer and DJ. I had a friend at the wedding who, "hates DJ's". After the wedding she called me to say, "I no longer hate DJ's, that guy was FANTASTIC!"
    Sarah's attention to detail is amazing. She can organize, stay kind and friendly through out the entire wedding activities. It was such a blessing to have her take care of all the final details. It was not in our original budget, but well worth every penny we spent! As mother of the bride, I had a blast on wedding day due to Sarah's ability to take care of EVERYTHING!

Jenni · Married on 07/15/2017

Planning leading up to our wedding was fabulous! Sarah was extremely helpful in giving ideas and sharing past experiences to ensure our day was perfect. The day of, Brad was our DJ. He was flexible, energetic, and even helped teach our crowd some dances. We played the shoe game, and had our daughter read questions with Brad. He was great at including her and making her comfortable in front of such a large crowd. I'd highly recommend EYP! No regrets!!

Elizabeth · Married on 07/07/2017

I cannot express how much we loved having both Grant and Sarah as such a huge part of our big day! Sarah worked so hard to make my wedding flawless and she approached everything in a way that allowed me to feel absolutely no stress throughout the entire process of planning and implementing our event. I recommend the both of them as they are such an incredible dynamic duo!!!! Love these two and they are SO WORTH THE PRICE!

Carolyn · Married on 07/01/2017

We wanted our reception to be very casual, fun, and relaxed. Sarah was instrumental in helping us create a timeline for the flow of the cocktail hour, dinner, and reception, and we greatly appreciated her experience and guidance in laying everything out. Brad did an amazing job as our DJ! He kept the evening on schedule and was flexible if we wanted to spend more time visiting with guests, etc. His selection of music created the perfect vibe and he promptly played requests from our guests. I would highly recommend EYP!!!

Russ · Married on 06/24/2017

Sarah and Grant are outstanding and very easy to work with! They will help personalize your wedding and truly make it the best day of your life

jillian · Married on 06/10/2017

EYP was hands down the best decision I have ever made (other than saying 'yes' to my husband I suppose...). The entire team is AMAZING. I was able to enjoy my morning stress free and had an amazing time with "my people." We arrived to the venue and it was beyond perfect. The rest of the day just rolled by. And neither my husband or I had to worry about a thing. Every detail was managed and taken care of as though I was a family member and EYP was my big sister. I had a few odd requests - why not go big, am I right? - and Sarah and her team made it all happen for us. I can not recommend them high enough. Thank you, EYP!!!!

Anna · Married on 04/29/2017

There is not enough we can say about Entertain You Productions, they are fantastic! Sarah and Grant made the planning process very easy and calming. We were able to meet with them face-to-face to go over the details of our music planning process and they were so organized and down to earth. Sarah was able to answer my umpteen questions throughout the planning process and made me feel at ease about the whole day. We received SO many compliments of Grant’s live music playing at the ceremony as well as the cocktail hour before the reception. He could read the audience at the reception and played a great collection of songs that would appease to all audiences. This was the best decision we made for our wedding! Thank you Sarah/Grant/EYP for making our day so special!

• Julie

Julie · Married on 12/10/2016

We hired Grant and Sarah as the DJ/Day-of Coordinator for our wedding and they were both fantastic!!

Leading up to our wedding, Sarah helped me craft the perfect wedding day timeline. She provided guidance when I needed it, but still made sure the timeline incorporated everything that I wanted. We had multiple phone conversations before the big day and after each check-in with her, I felt a sense of relief. Sarah is organized and she kept all of our wedding vendors, (florist, bakery, venue, etc.) in the loop on when/where to be. If you’re on the fence about hiring a Day-Of Coordinator - DO IT! Having Sarah by my side on our wedding day allowed me to fully relax and really focus on enjoying the day.

Grant was an awesome DJ! From the moment the dance floor opened up our guests were on the floor and by the end of the night almost every single person was out of their seat and totally rocking out. We chose not to give Grant a set playlist because we wanted him to feel the crowd and he did just that! He selected songs that both our older and younger guests could appreciate so everyone felt included. Grant was engaging and he even got on the dance floor for some of the routine numbers (Cupid Shuffle, etc.). He also managed to capture a few of our favorite dance floor moments after our videographer had left. My husband and I were so delightfully surprised when he texted us the next morning with a few videos snippets from the end of our wedding.

EYP is the ultimate dream team and I highly recommend them for your wedding or next big event!

Sarah · Married on 10/08/2016

There simply aren't enough words to describe how amazing Grant & Sarah truly are. My parents and I were torn when it came to wedding music -- they preferred a live band, and while my fiancé and I both enjoy live music, we also felt like some songs are just better off played by a DJ (I mean, who wants a band to play the wobble?!). Our worlds collided when we came across EYP.

Grant is the perfect mix of live performer and not-so-corny DJ. He sang live at our ceremony, and for our cocktail hour, and then performed all of our first dances live at the reception. Everything else was DJ work. It was perfect.

Grant isn't corner bar, lounge singer good. He's good-good. In fact, when I first came around the corner, and got close enough to hear the music at the ceremony, the first that ran through my mind is, "Seriously?!?! I told him to play this song LIVE, not play the recording!!" I was mad for about a millisecond, until the doors opened, and I saw, he was in fact singing and playing the piano. It was beautiful. Simply beautiful.

And he's not one of those cheesy, over-the-top MC's. He's got a natural knack for performing and entertainment. He gets it, in that cool, suave way, where it just seems effortless to him. To be honest, you actually forget that you paid him to be there. He's like the wedding guest you never knew you needed... dancing along (and man has he got moves!), working the crowd, and keeping things on track. He even learned Ukrainian words (and pronounced them perfectly!) to impress our guests... and it worked!

Grant & Sarah meet with you before you book, and once more before the wedding to make sure every last detail is in place, and exactly the way you envisioned. Once you meet them, you'll see what I mean. It feels like you've known them your whole life. Like two old friends, working together to make your dream wedding a reality.

BOOK THEM. You won't be disappointed.

Julia · Married on 10/01/2016

Grant & Sarah are awesome--they did a wonderful job at our reception. They kept the dance floor full all night, and did a great job of keeping all of our reception activities (dances, speeches, etc) on track.

Amy · Married on 09/10/2016

BEST DECISION EVER! We absolutely loved working with Sarah and Grant!! From the beginning, they were easy to work with and patient with my indecisive nature. Sarah was on point for all planning aspects and helped us to stay organized. Even when a big rain interrupted our day, Sarah and Grant kept everyone calm, helping to move and re-setup the reception area outdoors. Grant kept the party going all night! We had him perform during cocktail reception and DJ for dinner and dancing. We could not say enough amazing things about Entertain You Productions. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Rebecca · Married on 08/20/2016

When tornado-like winds and thunderstorms rolled in the afternoon of our planned outdoor wedding, Sarah came to the rescue! While I was on the verge of tears, Sarah already had back-up plans lined up for our ceremony and went to work to sort everything out. The entire day went perfectly, all thanks to her! In addition to saving the day, Sarah coordinated with our vendors the week before, laid out a great timeline, ran our rehearsal and kept everything on track the day of the wedding.

Grant was incredible! He was the DJ at our friend's wedding and we knew we needed him at our wedding. We wanted to walk down the aisle to a specific song, and he learned it for us. At the reception, he kept the dance floor full all night long – even my Dad raved about it! We’ve been to many weddings with awkward DJs trying to be funny, or that sound like they belong in a strip club. Grant is NOT one of those DJs! If you want your wedding guests, both young and old, on the dance floor all night, then Grant is your guy!

They were both incredibly personable and caring during the entire process, and it was a dream come true. It was money well spent and you will not regret hiring Sarah and Grant!

Kylene · Married on 07/31/2016

Sarah and Grant were incredible and were a huge part in making our wedding day magical. Sarah was amazingly knowledgeable in terms of making sure we had everything planned and scheduled. She referred us to responsible vendors with an excellent reputation to ensure we would be happy with the services. Her availability and responsiveness to any questions or concerns I had was very professional. Grant was a wonderful DJ, he was excellent at making sure the crowd is having a good time by playing a wide variety of music to cater to all age groups. He was constantly on the mic encouraging our guests to join him on the dance floor and taught our guests popular dances such as the Wobble and the Cupid Shuffle. Grant also offered a special uniqueness by providing live music during our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. Many of our quests were impressed by his voice and loved the live music element. My husband and I would absolutely recommend Sarah and Grant to any friends or family with upcoming weddings, they are worth every penny!

Judith · Married on 07/30/2016

Grant and Sarah are amazing! We were soooooo pleased with everything they did for our event !! We had multiple compliments from friends and family on how well everything went and what a great time they had. Sarah and Grant handled rehearsal, decorating,music at church, cocktail hour and DJ for the reception. Sarah kept to our time line and Grant kept the party going and even led some line dances! We will definitely hire them again for our next wedding!

Kathy · Married on 07/17/2016

We were so pleased with the services provided by both Grant and Sarah of EYP Weddings. Grant did a wonderful job and provided live music and singing at the wedding and reception, as well as DJ services. He played exactly the songs my daughter wanted for both the wedding and reception and the live music made it so special. His voice is beautiful and he is a wonderful musician! He even customized the song for the daddy/daughter dance, slowing it down for dancing. He made the reception so special, playing live music and singing during dinner. It added such a special touch to the reception, setting it apart from just having DJ. Grant also brought his own keyboard and equipment to the reception, which was first class. Also, he played the play list that was provided for dancing, and also integrated it with live music. I cannot say enough positive about the great job by Grant. As an additional wonderful bonus, I hired Sarah to help with coordination of services on the wedding day and was so happy I did this. She met with us several times in advance of the wedding-- providing great suggestions, helping us with our checklist, and easing any reservations we had about final details. She was extremely helpful and a delight to work with!! Would be happy to be a reference. Kathy Tungate

Chris · Married on 07/16/2016

Grant was an excellent DJ! He was great at getting the party started as well as keeping it going. He actually lead line dances and explained how to do them so that ALL could be involved! I have never experienced that before at a wedding. He was also very accommodating with the music which allowed one of our guests to sing to the couple! The dance floor was packed the majority of the evening due to the music he was playing. Everyone said they had a great time and it was the best wedding they had attended in a long time. Thank you Entertain You Productions!

Lauren · Married on 06/17/2016

Entertain You Productions blew every expectation we had out of the water. We hired EYP for our wedding after attending a wedding they were at prior to our engagement. We knew they would set the tone we wanted for our wedding but we had no idea they would customize everything to our wants and needs. After our first meeting where we discussed our vision for our wedding and what we were looking for in a DJ company, it was a no-brainer for us to select EYP. Grant and Sarah are two amazing people to work with and I would recommend them for any event!