Ensemble Catering Reviews

98 | Phoenix, AZ

98 Reviews for Ensemble Catering

Madeline Cretin · Getting married on 05/08/2022

Perfect Wedding Day Food

The Ensemble Catering food at our wedding was such a hit! At our tasting, it was so hard to decide because they truly had so many amazing options. We were so happy with what we ended up choosing and our guests were even happier. The service was great, the food was delicious, and everyone was happy. I couldn't recommend them enough!

Sent on 09/09/2020

Ensemble Catering's reply:

Maddy! Thank you so much for your kind words! We are thrilled that we got to be a part of your day and serve you an unforgettable meal :) We wish you & Jacob all the best in your future!
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Dulis · Getting married on 01/06/2021

Delicious food!

The food at our wedding was definitely a topic of the night! Everyone was raving about how amazing it was and I agree! The quality of everything was great and we even had fish and that is always a risky choice but they handled it amazingly! I would go to a restaurant to eat their food again! Definitely would recommend them to be used for any event or wedding!

Sent on 06/23/2020

Ensemble Catering's reply:

Thank you, Becca, for your kind words! We are so glad you and your guests enjoyed the meal! :)
    - The Ensemble Catering Team

Danielle · Married on 04/10/2020

5 Star Food

My husband and I are big foodies! And we were having a brunch wedding! Typically at a wedding (at least the ones we have been to), the food hasn't been great, and given us taking a non-traditional route, we were skeptical to say the least. However, cue Ensemble! From the tasting to the day of the wedding, everything was wonderful. The service, the staff, everything! Exactly what we asked for and tasted absolutely delicious. I think about that meal at least 2x/week. Highly, highly recommend.

Sent on 11/29/2019

Ensemble Catering's reply:

Danielle! This is all so amazing to hear and we are so glad our food was able to beat your expectations! We wish you and Blake all the best =) Ensemble team

Melanye Stanley · Married on 11/05/2019

Amazing food!

Based off the many weddings I have attended as a guest, of friends and family included. Some spending SO much to very little on catering and I must admit that this was the best food served at a wedding! I had guests raving about the dinner, which I have never experienced. We provided a family style option with two main dish options and multiple side, which were absolutely delicious. Both my husband and I were more then satisfied with the food provided on our big day!!

Sent on 05/16/2019

Ensemble Catering's reply:

Melanye, Thank you so much for the kind words! We are so thrilled to have been part of your day and make you and your guests happy and full! All the best, Ensemble Team =)
  • Alex

Alex Chambers · Married on 08/08/2019

Amazing Food, Outstanding Service

My wife and I decided to choose an external caterer because we had a bad experience with the venue's provided catering service. Ensemble Catering was the complete opposite. Amazing food quality with quality ingredients. The staff were extremely helpful throughout the process, quick to respond to emails and were helpful to add in a last minute guest. My fiancee and I went on premises to sample the meals they provided our guests and loved every bite. We left full and happy with leftovers for lunch the next day (food was still delicious the next day, no weird dehydrating or anything like that). On the wedding day they were quick and efficient while being warm and friendly. Our family complimented on the quality of the food. We highly recommend Ensemble Catering to anyone.

Sent on 09/04/2019

Ensemble Catering's reply:

Alex! Thank you so much for these amazing words we are so happy to hear about your experience with us! We wish you both all the very best with the future! Ensemble Team =)

Deandra Petersen · Married on 05/25/2019

Great food and presentation

Everyone at our wedding was so impressed with the food and the presentation. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 05/27/2019

Ensemble Catering's reply:

Deandra! We are so very happy to hear it was everything you hoped for! All the love to you and your new marriage =) Ensemble Team

Taylor Slater · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing Experience

We thought the food was delicious, there was so many options to choose from and the staff was very supportive and polite! We got so many compliments through out the night telling us that it was the best wedding food they had ever had! They even made some average dishes taste amazing, I loved the ceasar salad! Definitely would recommend.

Sent on 08/15/2019

Ensemble Catering's reply:

Thank you so much Taylor for your review! We totally agree with you - an amazing Caesar salad is definitely something to rave about! It was a pleasure catering your wedding!

Summer Thurman · Married on 04/26/2019

Delicious, and so many options!

The food was wonderful. They provided so many different options and went above and beyond at accommodating dietary restrictions. They were very kind and played such a big part in our day!

Sent on 05/05/2019

Hi Summer!
    Thank you so much for your review! It was a pleasure catering your special day and we are so glad you enjoyed the cuisine!

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 03/21/2019

AHmazing!!!!!!

Vince and Ensemble Catering knocked it out of the park! The food was delicious. Our guests raved and raved about it!
    For appetizers, we had the mini chimichangas, bacon wrapped potato bites and corn. For dinner, we had the southwestern salad, cheese enchiladas, pork Chile verde tacos with rice and beans. It was AHMAZING!!! On top of that, Vince and the staff were kind, patient and we’re just as excited as we were for the wedding. Vince, you really made us feel special. Thank you for making our day the best day ever!

Sent on 04/14/2019

Ensemble Catering's reply:

Hi Jennifer! Thank you so much for your review! Happiest of Marriages to you!

Vince & the Ensemble Catering Team

Angela · Married on 03/16/2019

AMAZING Wedding Caterer!

Ensemble Catering was UNBELIEVABLE! When they say they are a great caterer for weddings they aren’t kidding. Their experience in the wedding industry showed immensely and I couldn’t be more thankful that I went with this talented team. They handled all our rentals as well as appetizers, drinks, champagne toasts, dinner and desserts. The whole team was amazing and the food was EXQUISITE. Hands down the best wedding meal I have ever had (and I could be biased but close to every guest commented on food and the amazing job they did). They were personable, professional, detail-oriented and willing to help with any of our needs. They setup the tables with centerpieces, helped the harpist with her harp and made it a point to come over after the ceremony (while we were taking more pictures) to get us drinks! These are just a FEW things that stuck out to me but I am sure my mother could provide a whole page of things 😊 Honestly, our day wouldn’t have been the perfect wedding day without Ensemble. I can continue to rave about them but I think you get the point – they will not disappoint! Thank you Ensemble – Leigh, Kelsey, Vince and the rest of the team!

Sent on 04/10/2019

Hi Angela,

Thank you SOOO much for your review! Thank you for inviting us into your home to cater your special day. We enjoyed every second of helping you create the wedding of your dreams! Wishing you and Judd a lifetime of happiness!

• Jessica

Jessica Ayers · Married on 02/27/2019

Amazing!!!!!

The food was fantastic! Could not have had a better experience with them.

Sent on 03/26/2019

Ensemble Catering's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica for your review! We are so happy that you loved your experience!

• Maggie

Maggie Giuffrida · Married on 01/06/2019

Amazing venue and catering team!

The Venue at the Grove and Ensemble Catering are the dream team! Our wedding ran so smoothly, was absolutely gorgeous, and the food was delicious -- our guests were so impressed with the whole thing! We can't thank them enough for giving us the wedding of our dreams!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Jaimie · Married on 12/28/2018

Great Venue

I recently got married at the Venue at the Grove and I am so impressed and happy with how everything went for my husband and I's big day. The venue was on top of every aspect of the wedding, from the first time looking at the venue to sending e-mails leading up to the day making sure everything was taken care of. The food was fabulous, I cannot tell you how many people came up to me during the wedding and after the day that were complimenting the food.

The venue provides such a beautiful space that is taken care of really well. The grass, trees, lighting, and overall look of the grounds literally took my breathe away. I had Gianna as my day of coordinator and she was AMAZING. She was so thorough during our 30 day wrap-up meeting, the rehearsal, and the day of. She listened to all of our suggestions and ideas and made them come to life. There of course is always something that you don't plan for on your big day and that happened to me but Gianna was on top of it all and took care of anything that we needed the day of or last minute request during the wedding.

I would definitely suggest to anyone looking for a great affordable venue to select this venue. I absolutely adore how everything looked and went for the wedding.

I would love to thank the venue for putting on a great wedding and special thanks to Gianna. :)

Sent on 01/16/2019

Christa Bitner · Married on 12/01/2018

Allergy Friendly & Delicious

They were excellent & even accommodated for me having celiac and my new sister-in-law who is vegan. Highly recommend them to anyone!!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Ensemble Catering's reply:

Thank you so much Christa for your review!! Happiest of marriages to you and Jason!!! Best, The Ensemble Catering Team

Justin Frost · Married on 11/03/2018

Ensemble took care of everything, we didn't work about a thing.

Ensemble catering provided professional and personal service. Our wedding was perfect, Kelsey had everything taken care of, and all of our needs met. I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 11/23/2018

Rachel · Married on 10/22/2018

Delicious, high-quality food!

The food created by the Ensemble Catering team was absolutely incredible! Every hors d'oeuvre, appetizer, meal, and late-night snack was made with high quality ingredients. Everyone commented on how delicious the food was, which made us SO happy. Definitely hire them for your next wedding, corporate event, etc.!

Sent on 04/23/2019

Hi Rachel,

Thank you so much for your review! Wishing you infinite years of happiness!

• Ashley

Ashley Lewis · Married on 10/21/2018

So delicious

The food was exceptional and we received numerous complements throughout the night. We did late night snacks, appetizers and a main meal. Everything exceeded my expectations. And while several people told me I wouldn’t eat at my own wedding, I made it a point to and loved it all!!! If I had it to do again, I’d choose Ensemble!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Cianna · Married on 10/19/2018

Perfect Vendor

They made delicious food and were totally on top of everything as well as flexible with any hiccups!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Maria Santa Cruz · Married on 10/17/2018

Wedding 10/17/18

Food was phenomenal to say the least. Our guest are still talking about how delicious their meals were.

Sent on 11/02/2018

Ensemble Catering's reply:

Thank you so much Maria for your kind review! Love to you and Bianca!

Heather · Married on 10/12/2018

The food the day of our wedding was absolutely fantastic! We couldn’t ask for a better team! We had the Tri Tip and chicken and all of our guest complimented us on our food and how good it was! I highly recommend ensemble catering to cater any events and you will never be disappointed!!!

Sent on 10/13/2018

Ensemble Catering's reply:

Thank you Heather for your kind review! It was such a pleasure being part of your special day!

sadie · Married on 10/10/2018

DELICIOUS FOOD. I got a compliment from every one of our guests about the dinner menu! Ensemble was so nice, the staff made all guests feel well taken care of. Cannot say enough good things about the food. They were also able to cater to a few of our vegan guests with no hesitation!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Stacey · Married on 10/07/2018

The food was phenomenal!!!!!!! The tasting was super fun and delicious it made it very hard to choose the items we wanted for our big night. The food was so fresh and SO delicious. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Elena · Married on 10/07/2018

Great food!!! Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a catering company. I am very satisfied with this service.

Sent on 10/11/2018

Betty · Married on 08/19/2018

Ensemble Catering was a dream to work with! The tasting that was included as part of my package gave a VERY good example as to what you would receive on the day of the wedding. The tasting was so great, we decided to go with basically all of the options for the day of. Our guests are still raving about how amazing the food was. Impeccable quality and the team was so friendly at every step of the process. They even included thank you notes in the bridal and groom suites on the wedding day, and the chef came out to personally congratulate us and made sure we were enjoying our meals during the reception. It's the small touches and wonderful attitude on top of quality food that gives them a well-deserved 5 star review!! You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 09/04/2018

Bryna · Married on 04/18/2018

The food was delicious and the service was great. We received many compliments from our guests. We had a buffet style meal with Strawberry field of greens salad, sautéed mixed vegetables, roasted garlic mashed potatoes, garlic cream chicken, and carved tri tip. We also had a late night snack of tiny quesadillas. Everything was so good, but I think my favorites were the salad and tiny quesadillas. Yum!

Sent on 05/02/2018