74 Reviews for Ensemble Catering

Southern (1)
House Beer (1)
House Wine (1)
74 Ensemble Catering Reviews

Ensemble Catering was a dream to work with! The tasting that was included as part of my package gave a VERY good example as to what you would receive on the day of the wedding. The tasting was so great, we decided to go with basically all of the options for the day of. Our guests are still raving about how amazing the food was. Impeccable quality and the team was so friendly at every step of the process. They even included thank you notes in the bridal and groom suites on the wedding day, and the chef came out to personally congratulate us and made sure we were enjoying our meals during the reception. It's the small touches and wonderful attitude on top of quality food that gives them a well-deserved 5 star review!! You won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Betty, 8/19/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Vegetarian, Clean Up, Set Up, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Tastings

The food was delicious and the service was great. We received many compliments from our guests. We had a buffet style meal with Strawberry field of greens salad, sautéed mixed vegetables, roasted garlic mashed potatoes, garlic cream chicken, and carved tri tip. We also had a late night snack of tiny quesadillas. Everything was so good, but I think my favorites were the salad and tiny quesadillas. Yum!

Profile Picture Bryna, 4/18/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

PERFECTION! Food was amazing and it was the topic of discussion all night at my wedding. The staff are phenomenal as well! Seriously, one of the best catering companies in Phoenix!

Profile Picture Briana , 4/13/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Ensemble was wonderful to work with. They provided catering and bar packages. They provided tastings and were flexible with their packages. I received a lot of compliments on the food and, of course, the open bar was celebrated! Thank you Ensemble for helping to make my day wonderful. It was all made possible by Madison, who took charge and coordinated everything for us the day of. Our day was perfect because of Madison!

Profile Picture Angela , 3/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

We used Ensemble for our brunch wedding at Venue at the Grove, and the food was amazing! The biscuits were to die for! A month later when we talk about the wedding, everyone still mentions how wonderful the food was!

Profile Picture Megan, 3/10/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cake Cutting, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Clean Up

Ensemble is the BEST! They were so professional and considerate. Right after the ceremony they came up to us with the hors d'oeuvres first to make sure we ate something. They served us at our seats so we didn't have to go through the buffet line. And that's not even talking about how DELICIOUS their food is. Honestly I want a do-over because I couldn't eat much with all my adrenaline. I wish I could go back and have the meal over. I highly recommend them for your event. Everyone was telling us how delicious the food was!

Profile Picture Kate, 2/18/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

We used Ensemble as part of our all-inclusive package with Venue at the Grove. No complaints! The food was tasty (we did Lemon Chicken and Tri Tip as our two entres, with seasonal veggies and mashed potatoes as our sides).

Profile Picture Zach, 1/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

The food was amazing! All of our guests enjoyed the dinner and the staff was amazing as well!!!! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Kelli, 12/2/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Ensemble Catering was great! Their food was delicious, all ingredients fresh! The guests loved it! It also was great that they had worked with the venue before so I had no worries about the catering on the day of the wedding.

Profile Picture Caitlin, 11/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Food was super delicious!!
We had the tri tip and garlic chicken and it was perfection. All our guest were commenting about how good everything was. The dish of the night though was during the cocktail hour "bacon wrapped potatoes" they were out of this world. We had some of our guests fallowing the waiters for those potatoes. Everything was just perfect

Profile Picture Adriana, 11/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, American

Ensemble Catering is fantastic! I used them through Venue at the Grove for a very large wedding and they made every wish of mine come to life. They were extremely flexible and didn't nickel and dime you for every detail. Whatever I wanted, they made it happen! All of my guests were raving about the food and how personalized and unique everything was. The chefs and staff at Ensemble are so friendly and accommodating. They were inventive and very understanding when I wanted to change my mind 100 times leading up to the big day.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Amazing food and great service!

Profile Picture Brooke, 10/29/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Buffet, Tastings, American, Clean Up, Set Up

Ensemble Catering catered our brunch wedding and the food was a hit with all of our guests - everything was delicious and the staff was phenomenal.

Profile Picture Sasha, 10/14/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

The food that this catering company provides is absolutely delicious! It was difficult to narrow down our menu, because they had so many tasty options. We ended up going with the stuffed chicken thighs for the main course, which were out of this world!

Profile Picture Kacey, 10/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

All of the staff was wonderful and the food was amazing. All of the chefs were extremely helpful in figuring out our menu, even things that weren't on their traditional one.

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Catering was awesome the staff amazing they were so professional and very attentive!!!! So happy they were part of our special day!! We had a brunch wedding and went for the sandwhiches we got a lot of good feed back from our guest

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Everything was delicious and prepared. All of our guests were full and satisfied!

Profile Picture Sara, 9/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Chef Mike was so easy to work with . All he needed was how many guest , style of event I was going for and any initial requests. He had a 3 option menu over to me promptly. After my selections were made he confirmed and answered questions. The day of the event , I was blown way and so were my guest by the delicious Crepes. Crepes were such a hit and many guests had not had them the way they were made with chicken or beef . Normally they had them as a breakfast or sweats option. Meet was tender and so well season and prepared . Thank you Chef Mike and team . I would absolutely recommend this caterer .

Profile Picture Bonica, 5/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Ensemble Catering did a marvelous job for our wedding day! They made the food tasting such a fun and memorable experience and one that I will not forget! They were very professional and did an incredible job serving our guests at the wedding! Not to mention, the food was also incredible! (I highly recommend the mashed potatoes) ;)

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 5/15/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Their food is amazing! During our tasting we got to meet the chef and ask questions and talk to him. He is very professional and wants to make sure you love the food you pick. They are very flexible if you have people that have allergies or are vegetarian. They have a great selection in food. Everything we had was so yummy!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 5/13/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Delicious food + professionalism = one happy bride and groom! The food was just amazing!! Felt like we were eating at a fancy restaurant.

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/21/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering

Ensemble Catering put together the most amazing brunch for our wedding. We are still watering at the mouth when thinking about all the delicious food we had on our wedding day.

Profile Picture Lauren , 4/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Vegetarian, Buffet, Server(s), Stations, American, Clean Up, Set Up, Bartender(s)

The food is delicious! The staff is great and very accommodating. All of our guests loved the food!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 3/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Ensemble Catering is wonderful. They allowed us a second tasting when we switched meal plans, and the food was absolutely delicious.

Profile Picture Cindy, 3/12/17, 2 Reviews