Ensemble Catering Reviews

83 | Phoenix, AZ

83 Reviews for Ensemble Catering

Christa Bitner · Married on 12/01/2018

Allergy Friendly & Delicious

They were excellent & even accommodated for me having celiac and my new sister-in-law who is vegan. Highly recommend them to anyone!!

Justin Frost · Married on 11/03/2018

Ensemble took care of everything, we didn't work about a thing.

Ensemble catering provided professional and personal service. Our wedding was perfect, Kelsey had everything taken care of, and all of our needs met. I would recommend them to anyone.

• Ashley

Ashley Lewis · Married on 10/21/2018

So delicious

The food was exceptional and we received numerous complements throughout the night. We did late night snacks, appetizers and a main meal. Everything exceeded my expectations. And while several people told me I wouldn’t eat at my own wedding, I made it a point to and loved it all!!! If I had it to do again, I’d choose Ensemble!

Cianna · Married on 10/19/2018

Perfect Vendor

They made delicious food and were totally on top of everything as well as flexible with any hiccups!

Maria Santa Cruz · Married on 10/17/2018

Wedding 10/17/18

Food was phenomenal to say the least. Our guest are still talking about how delicious their meals were.

Sent on 11/02/2018

Ensemble Catering's reply:

Thank you so much Maria for your kind review! Love to you and Bianca! Best, The Ensemble Catering Team

Heather · Married on 10/12/2018

The food the day of our wedding was absolutely fantastic! We couldn’t ask for a better team! We had the Tri Tip and chicken and all of our guest complimented us on our food and how good it was! I highly recommend ensemble catering to cater any events and you will never be disappointed!!!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Ensemble Catering's reply:

Thank you Heather for your kind review! It was such a pleasure being part of your special day! Best, The Ensemble Catering Team

sadie · Married on 10/10/2018

DELICIOUS FOOD. I got a compliment from every one of our guests about the dinner menu! Ensemble was so nice, the staff made all guests feel well taken care of. Cannot say enough good things about the food. They were also able to cater to a few of our vegan guests with no hesitation!

Stacey · Married on 10/07/2018

The food was phenomenal!!!!!!! The tasting was super fun and delicious it made it very hard to choose the items we wanted for our big night. The food was so fresh and SO delicious. Highly recommend!!!

Elena · Married on 10/07/2018

Great food!!! Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a catering company. I am very satisfied with this service.

Betty · Married on 08/19/2018

Ensemble Catering was a dream to work with! The tasting that was included as part of my package gave a VERY good example as to what you would receive on the day of the wedding. The tasting was so great, we decided to go with basically all of the options for the day of. Our guests are still raving about how amazing the food was. Impeccable quality and the team was so friendly at every step of the process. They even included thank you notes in the bridal and groom suites on the wedding day, and the chef came out to personally congratulate us and made sure we were enjoying our meals during the reception. It's the small touches and wonderful attitude on top of quality food that gives them a well-deserved 5 star review!! You won't be disappointed.

Bryna · Married on 04/18/2018

The food was delicious and the service was great. We received many compliments from our guests. We had a buffet style meal with Strawberry field of greens salad, sautéed mixed vegetables, roasted garlic mashed potatoes, garlic cream chicken, and carved tri tip. We also had a late night snack of tiny quesadillas. Everything was so good, but I think my favorites were the salad and tiny quesadillas. Yum!

Briana · Married on 04/13/2018

PERFECTION! Food was amazing and it was the topic of discussion all night at my wedding. The staff are phenomenal as well! Seriously, one of the best catering companies in Phoenix!

Angela · Married on 03/17/2018

Ensemble was wonderful to work with. They provided catering and bar packages. They provided tastings and were flexible with their packages. I received a lot of compliments on the food and, of course, the open bar was celebrated! Thank you Ensemble for helping to make my day wonderful. It was all made possible by Madison, who took charge and coordinated everything for us the day of. Our day was perfect because of Madison!

Megan · Married on 03/10/2018

We used Ensemble for our brunch wedding at Venue at the Grove, and the food was amazing! The biscuits were to die for! A month later when we talk about the wedding, everyone still mentions how wonderful the food was!

Kate · Married on 02/18/2018

Ensemble is the BEST! They were so professional and considerate. Right after the ceremony they came up to us with the hors d'oeuvres first to make sure we ate something. They served us at our seats so we didn't have to go through the buffet line. And that's not even talking about how DELICIOUS their food is. Honestly I want a do-over because I couldn't eat much with all my adrenaline. I wish I could go back and have the meal over. I highly recommend them for your event. Everyone was telling us how delicious the food was!

Sent on 02/23/2018

Ensemble Catering's reply:

Thank you so much Kate for the review! We absolutely loved catering your & Jordan's wedding! We do many special events throughout the year, so please keep in touch and come join us again! Best, The Ensemble Catering Team
  • Z

Zach · Married on 01/20/2018

We used Ensemble as part of our all-inclusive package with Venue at the Grove. No complaints! The food was tasty (we did Lemon Chicken and Tri Tip as our two entres, with seasonal veggies and mashed potatoes as our sides).

Kelli · Married on 12/02/2017

The food was amazing! All of our guests enjoyed the dinner and the staff was amazing as well!!!! Highly recommended!

Caitlin · Married on 11/11/2017

Ensemble Catering was great! Their food was delicious, all ingredients fresh! The guests loved it! It also was great that they had worked with the venue before so I had no worries about the catering on the day of the wedding.

Adriana · Married on 11/04/2017

Food was super delicious!!
    We had the tri tip and garlic chicken and it was perfection. All our guest were commenting about how good everything was. The dish of the night though was during the cocktail hour "bacon wrapped potatoes" they were out of this world. We had some of our guests fallowing the waiters for those potatoes. Everything was just perfect

Stephanie · Married on 10/29/2017

Ensemble Catering is fantastic! I used them through Venue at the Grove for a very large wedding and they made every wish of mine come to life. They were extremely flexible and didn't nickel and dime you for every detail. Whatever I wanted, they made it happen! All of my guests were raving about the food and how personalized and unique everything was. The chefs and staff at Ensemble are so friendly and accommodating. They were inventive and very understanding when I wanted to change my mind 100 times leading up to the big day.

Sent on 11/03/2017

Ensemble Catering's reply:

Stephanie - Thank you so much for the amazing review! We loved catering your wedding - customized events are our favorite! Happiest of Marriages to you and Lucas! Best, The Ensemble Catering Team

Brooke · Married on 10/29/2017

Amazing food and great service!

Sent on 11/10/2017

Thank you so much Brooke!! :) Warmly, The Ensemble Catering Team

Sasha · Married on 10/14/2017

Ensemble Catering catered our brunch wedding and the food was a hit with all of our guests - everything was delicious and the staff was phenomenal.

Sent on 10/22/2017

Ensemble Catering's reply:

Hi Sasha, Thank you so much for your review. We love catering brunch weddings, and we greatly enjoyed being there for your special day! Best, The Ensemble Catering Team

Kacey · Married on 10/08/2017

The food that this catering company provides is absolutely delicious! It was difficult to narrow down our menu, because they had so many tasty options. We ended up going with the stuffed chicken thighs for the main course, which were out of this world!

Sent on 10/21/2017

Ensemble Catering's reply:

Hi Kacey, Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so happy that you loved the food! :) Warmest wishes to you and Josh! Best, The Ensemble Catering Team

Rachel · Married on 10/07/2017

All of the staff was wonderful and the food was amazing. All of the chefs were extremely helpful in figuring out our menu, even things that weren't on their traditional one.

Sent on 10/08/2017

Ensemble Catering's reply:

Hi Rachel, Thank you so much for the review. At Ensemble Catering, we love customizing menus to our clients tastes, as we believe that every client should have EXACTLY what they would like for their special day! Congratulations to you and Mitch! Best, The Ensemble Catering Team