Enotah Valley Event Center Reviews

13 Reviews for Enotah Valley Event Center

• Melissa

Melissa · Married on 06/05/2021

Beautiful location!

Enotah Valley is right out of a fairy tale! Linda and Tate were amazing and helpful through the entire process! They made my wedding absolutely magical and my dream come true!

Sent on 07/27/2021
  • Davis

Davis V. · Married on 08/15/2020

Wedding venue of our dreams

I can't speak highly enough of this venue. I had my wedding here August 15, 2020 and couldn't have been happier. Not only is it a beautiful venue, but Linda and Tate went above and beyond to make my wedding dreams come true. They were so welcoming and put so much detail into making sure my wedding was perfect. Every expectation of mine was exceeded. Wedding planning during the time of COVID had been a huge challenge as our original plans had to be drastically altered. I found this venue through a google search and had never visited, until my wedding week. When I first got there I was amazed that the venue was even better in person! Linda made this so incredibly stress-free for me and I feel so thankful that I was able to have my big day at Enotah Valley.

Sent on 08/18/2020

Enotah Valley Event Center's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. We were honored to have you celebrate with us in the mountains, I know it was difficult to change your wedding to a different location. I look forward to seeing your pictures!

Cara · Married on 10/26/2019

Simply Magical

Words cannot describe how amazing this venue is! You HAVE to pick Enotah Valley! The ENTIRE place is beautiful! Mrs. Linda and her husband Tate are amazing to work with. They make everything absolutely perfect. They also treat you like family! It even rained on our wedding day and it was MAGICAL! You won't be disappointed!!!

Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa B. · Married on 10/06/2019

Beautiful!!!

It’s absolutely breathtaking and beautiful! Reasonable price for a venue that hold 100 guests. Absolutely cannot wait for my wedding!

Sent on 01/19/2019

Ashley O. · Married on 09/14/2019

The venue is beautiful and our day was perfect!

This venue is beautiful and staff is amazing. They go above and beyond to make sure everything is perfect. I would highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 11/26/2019
  • Laura

Laura F. · Married on 06/29/2019

Sweetest and easiest people to work with

There’s no words to describe the ease of working with Mrs. Linda and her husband, Tate. They are an exceptional team and do a fantastic job with the property! I would recommend Enotah valley to anyone and I would get married there again and again! Love Love Love

Sent on 07/24/2019

Susan G. · Married on 02/09/2019

Amazing wedding! 2/9/2019

This venue was a dream come true for my son's wedding on Saturday, February 9th! The owners were amazing from the moment we first toured the site until we were cleaning up the last of our chaos from their space! We hosted the rehearsal dinner in the lodge the night before the wedding and it was beautiful! The wedding and reception were breathtaking and the venue works so well with vendors coming in and setting up. I would recommend this beautiful spot to anyone wanting to host the wedding of their dreams!

Sent on 02/12/2019

Kari H. · Married on 02/09/2019

Wedding Venue

What a wonderful experience working with Enotah Valley Event Center. Linda is amazing and helped with all the little details that meant so much. The most beautiful venue with the most caring staff. Such a blessing to work with them for my daughters wedding

Sent on 02/12/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 08/25/2018

Perfect setting for the perfect day

This venue was everything we could have hoped for, and the owners, Linda and Tate, are a DREAM to work with. They truly go above and beyond to make sure everything is perfect for your wedding day! The venue itself is absolutely gorgeous (see pictures), and they have so much to offer in terms of decorations, setup, logistics, etc. that it makes the whole planning process so easy. The venue has a classy, rustic, laid-back vibe, and it was absolutely perfect for us. I could seriously go on and on about how amazing the venue and owners are. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 12/11/2018
  • W

Wendy · Married on 06/09/2018

I don't even know where to begin! From the time we pulled up to Enotah Valley Event Center and met Linda and Tate, we knew we had found our venue. The property is stunning and so well maintained, they include so much for a reasonable price, and they are so easy to work with. From the outdoor "chapel" by the creek to the reception hall that is both historic and full of modern amenities, this property had everything that we needed. Multiple locations for photos, both a brides and grooms cabin for getting ready on site, plenty of parking and SO many added touches, antique cars that can be used for pictures as well as transportation, the list goes on. Our family and friends commented on how amazing the setting was and I can't imagine hosting our wedding anywhere else. This is a hidden gem in a location that is so easily accessed (just a half mile from Vogel State Park, right off the main road). Linda and Tate went above and beyond to make our wedding day stress-free and truly memorable.

Sent on 06/12/2018
  • thecreativeap

Allison · Married on 10/14/2017

Linda & Tate were so helpful from day one in making Todd & I's wedding day the best day of our lives, and their venue was perfect for us and exactly what we were looking for! They have everything we needed, with the way they do pricing, and all the tables & chairs & linens and decor provided, and such servant hearts and a love for helping couples start their lives together in such a special place. We loved the ceremony site surrounded by trees & the stream, it was so picturesque and lovely, and the karaoke machine was great for getting our music playing and for our guests to hear our vows and sermon. The reception hall and pavilion was so inviting and such a beautiful place to hold our dinner at surrounded by our family & friends, we loved all the small touches they've made to it and so thankful for the string lights they put up for us, it was amazing! We loved the old fashioned cars and it was so fun getting to ride in the 1920's-looking one to go meet my groom at the altar.
    The parking attendants were so helpful and the golf carts were great in getting around the venue for us and our family & friends. The way Linda has taken care of the landscaping and cabins on the property is outstanding, and I loved spending time in the bridal cabin with my friends, it had everything we needed and it was perfect! My little cousins & nieces and nephews loved the popcorn provided, and Linda has been so wonderful to work with and helpful in helping us find our caterer and working with the vendors we chose to make everything exactly as we imagined. Our guests were blown away by Enotah Valley and how wonderful & thoughtful Linda & Tate are as a couple, and we couldn't have asked for a better place or better people to host our favorite and most important day.
    Thank you so much for all you have done for us, Todd & I are so blessed by you and we are so excited to use the sweet ornament you've given us on our first Christmas tree!
    Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Enotah Valley Event Center's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review. Many blessings to you and Todd!

Kalie · Married on 10/07/2017

Enotah Valley Event Center is the best kept secret in the North GA mountains! Not only are the entire grounds beautifully serene, the reception area is gorgeous, the bridal cabins are well equipped, and the owners, Linda and Tate, are the nicest people you will ever meet. They are eager to help set up, encourage you to use any decorations that have been left behind, and allow you to drive up to the ceremony site in their gorgeous antique car!

I got so many compliments on the beauty of the venue and the setting from my guests! This venue is worth every single penny. I couldn't have imagined a more perfect place to get married. Thank you, Linda and Tate, for being such wonderful hosts, and for genuinely caring about the couples who get married at your gorgeous venue.

Sent on 10/20/2017

Emily · Married on 04/09/2017

This venue is so beautiful and has a reception and ceremony area on the property. There are so many lovely touches everywhere. The bridal suite for getting ready is just perfect. Linda and Tate really went above and beyond for us and our family! Parking was easy and the facility is just a highly functional space, and so lovely.

Sent on 04/09/2017