97 Reviews for English Rose Designs

Single Flowers (3)
Samples (2)
Chuppah Decor (1)
95 English Rose Designs Reviews

We just LOVED all the flowers. Rosemary was easy to work with and the bridal flowers and the flowers at the reception were just perfect and exactly what we had wanted. We would be happy to recommend Rosemary to any of our friends.

Profile Picture Kerrie, 11/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Rosemary went above and beyond with my wedding floral arrangements! I asked for wedding party bouquets, boutineers, reception centerpieces, and parent flowers less than a month before our ceremony. Not only did Rosemary get everything done extremely quick but all of it was so beautiful!! Thank you for making my wedding day (and photos) so lovely :)

Profile Picture Libby, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Rosemary is amazing! I was blown away by the beautiful bouquets and arrangements Rosemary did for our wedding in October. They were better than I could have ever imagined. Rosemary does a wonderful job with communication. She is so creative and has a wonderful eye

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Thanks to Rosemary and English Rose Designs, our daughter's wedding was even more beautiful than we could ever have imagined! We are still getting compliments about how beautiful and unique the flowers were. When we look at the wedding photos we continue to be awed by her work. She is an absolute delight to work!

Profile Picture Jodi, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

All the flowers were exquisite. We thank Rosemary so very much for all the beautiful arrangements.

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Rosemary did the flowers for my son's wedding and they were just what they wanted. Really beautiful and she was so easy to work with and all our guests were blown away by them.

Profile Picture Sue, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Where do I even begin...planning my wedding flowers with Rosemary was the most amazing, and seamless experience! She carefully listened to every detail that I had dreamt up and turned it into the most perfect reality – while offering great suggestions along the way. I had not cried the day of my wedding until the moment I saw Rosemary bring in my flowers and they truly stopped me in my tracks. She is such a kind and loving person and I would recommend her to anyone!!

Profile Picture Amy, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Rosemary did the flowers for Kelly and Mac's wedding. They were just what Kelly had dreamed of and she made her dream come true. The sprays at the wedding site were breathtaking and the bouquets for Kelly and her Matron of Honor were just gorgeous. She was the best!!!

Profile Picture Noreen, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Rosemary did an absolutely amazing job with my flowers, and I was blown away. Since I was planning a wedding remotely I was only able to meet with Rosemary one time before the big day. However, she was easy to work with through email and she made my vision come to life! Also, instead of traditional centerpieces, I asked Rosemary to do the flowers for my cake centerpieces, it was a unique request and she pulled the look together perfectly! I would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Courtney, 3/5/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages

Rosemary did the flowers for our rehearsal dinner and they were just gorgeous. I would highly recommend English Rose Designs and plan to use them for our future events.

Profile Picture Susan, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Rosemary was the perfect florist to work with for my wedding. She was an exceptional listener and knew exactly how to interpret my vision in order to make it a reality. In fact, the flowers turned out even better than I had pictured. She was willing to work within our budget too and was extremely flexible. Our ceremony was in a different location than our reception, and she waited to deliver the flowers for the ceremony, since we had a limited time frame in the church. Rosemary was so easy to work with and went above and beyond to help guide me throughout the planning process and on the wedding day itself. Honestly, I could not be more thankful for Rosemary and hope she is able to help you with your wedding!

Profile Picture Cindy, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements

Rosemary did an amazing job with our flowers. They were exactly what we wanted and even more. We have recommended her to all of our friends

Profile Picture Shannon, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Rosemary did an amazing job with the flowers for my daughter's wedding. She was so delightful to work with and really made our vision a reality. She is so warm and welcoming and even though my daughter and I do not know a lot about flowers she was able to help walk us through options and create beautiful arrangements for her wedding. I would highly recommend booking her right away, as she is one part of your wedding you do not want to miss out on. We have received so many compliments on the flowers and it was so nice knowing this was one aspect of the wedding we did not have to stress because Rosemary was so professional.

Profile Picture Carolyn, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

It was such a pleasure working with Rosemary. She is so talented and was easy to work with throughout all of my planning. The flowers were beyond anything I imagined and looked amazing in the photos. I would work with her again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Leslie, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Chuppah Decor, Corsages

The flowers were absolutely gorgeous for the rehearsal dinner!!! I loved working with Rosemary. She made it so easy.

Profile Picture Katie, 8/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Rosemary is wonderful and such a delight to work with. The quality of her work is amazing and the florals are absolutely gorgeous. She goes above and beyond to find exactly the flower you might be looking for and even if it isn't in season, she will find a way to make it work or find something very similar. Very impressed with Rosemary's work and communication. If you're looking for a budget friendly and high quality florist, Rosemary is your lady!

Profile Picture Jazmine, 7/8/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

unbelievable!!! Loved all the flowers and were very happy with everything. Rosemary was a great person to work with.

Profile Picture Maggie, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I would highly recommend Rosemary and English Rose Design. Rosemary was delightful and extremely professional. I did not have a particular vision for my wedding flowers other than to be seasonal, beautiful and appropriate for a garden wedding. I left the flower choices, design and overall outcome in her capable hands. She outdid any expectation I could have placed on her. The flowers were exquisite and were perfect for the occasion. Rosemary's work would be an asset to any occasion.

Profile Picture Theresa, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Rosemary and her staff did an excellent job. She worked with us to achieve what we wanted, and was flexible, creative, professional, timely and value oriented. I would certainly work with her anytime I needed flowers.

Profile Picture Susan, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Flowers for our rehearsal dinner. They were beautiful!!! Exactly what I was looking for.

Profile Picture Pam, 5/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Working with Rosemary was such a delight. She was attentive, kind, patient, and her work was exquisite!

Profile Picture Monica, 4/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

Rosemary was absolutely wonderful and her flower arrangements were so beautiful. I would highly recommend English Rose Designs to everyone. Thank you Rosemary for all you did.

Profile Picture Maura, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I attended a wedding in Cincinnati and was blown away by the flowers. All the bouquets were exquisite and the table arrangements showed so much interest and texture. Just stunning!!! I heard from the family that the owner went out of her way to make everything really special. I just wanted to share this.

Profile Picture Shirley, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Rosemary was absolutely wonderful to work with - I had a few ideas, but she really added her own special touch to make all of the bouquets and centerpieces interesting! She was more than happy to work with the budget I set, which was also very nice. I would absolutely recommend her to help with your special day!

Profile Picture Erica, 11/5/16, 3 Reviews