English Rose Designs Reviews

133 | Cincinnati, OH

133 Reviews for English Rose Designs

Lisa S. · Getting married on 06/08/2022

Exceptional attention to detail with magnificent results

Working with Rosemary was such a wonderful experience. Being our first ever wedding to plan for our daughter and having to go to "Plan B" because of the pandemic, we were searching for the right amount of elegance without going too extreme for the downsized wedding. After explaining the look and colors we had in mind, Rosemary worked with us back and forth to create the PERFECT look. The flowers were spectacular (with a reasonable price), even going outside of her usual area to find exactly what she thought would be beautiful for us! It was SPECTACULAR! Thank you, Rosemary!

Sent on 09/30/2020
  • Kathy

Kathy B. · Getting married on 05/10/2022

Fabulous Experience!

English Rose was extremely responsive and flexible but most of all, their creations were exquisite! The flowers were breathtaking and still are in my kitchen!

Sent on 10/29/2020
  • Lynn

Lynn M. · Getting married on 01/07/2022

Beautiful flowers and delightful to work with

It was an absolute delight to work with Rosemary. She happily adjusted as our plans changed with the pandemic. The flowers were beautiful and it is so enjoyable working with her. She has such a calming and graceful nature and relieves any worry you may have. Thank you Rosemary!

Sent on 01/07/2021
  • Heidi

Heidi M. · Married on 10/23/2020

Host of the big event

Rosemary transformed our home with gorgeous flowers, candles and greenery.
    The unusual combination of deep maroon dahlias and soft pink and coral Juliet roses made for a magical setting. She is prompt professional and a joy to work with.

Sent on 10/26/2020
  • Jane

Jane K. · Married on 10/10/2020

Rosemary made the day

Her beautiful and tasteful bouquets for the bride and bridesmaids, chair decorations and amazing planter for the steps of the “Temple of Love’ at Mount Storm were all perfect. She maintained the colors Beth wanted for her wedding, despite the change in season, June to October, and type of venue, Church to outside. She even went above and beyond helping decide on positioning of the COVID-compliant aisle and chair placement for optimization of the photography and video in the afternoon sun. I recommend anyone planning a wedding to talk to Rosemary.

Sent on 02/02/2021

Claire B. · Married on 04/07/2020

Flower Fairy Strikes Again!

I've heard Rosemary at 'English Rose Designs' be called the "Flower Fairy" before... and I couldn't agree more with that association! She did an array of beautiful arrangements for a friend's bridal shower recently and I couldn't have been more impressed with the true ARTWORK she created, as well as how quietly she came in, set them up, and left (but not before making sure we were all 110% satisfied with everything). I couldn't recommend a better floral designer!

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Jessie

Jessie G. · Married on 03/10/2020

Genuine and Reliable Florist!

Rosemary is just the sweetest and most reliable person! With our wedding ever changing, I was emailing her like a crazy bride and changing things on the regular. She was always calm, responsive, and adapted to all of our changes and requests with a smile. She brings everything to you and you don't have to worry about a thing! I'd recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/13/2020
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/05/2019

She was so pleasant to work with and so talented !

Rosemary did such an amazing job with my wedding flowers. I couldn’t believe how beautiful and vibrant they were! She made exactly what I wanted and they turned out beautiful. I couldn’t have asked for a better florist. She has an eye for beauty and this is truly her calling. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/19/2019
  • Jenny

Jenny C. · Married on 09/07/2019

THE BEST - Exceptional Florist & Beautiful Flowers

Rosemary is one of the most sincere and wonderful person I have ever met. After our initial phone call, I know that I can trust her completely to take care of my wedding flowers. She listened to my needs and asked me a lot of questions about my dresses, wedding colors and preferences before making her recommendations. I wanted something simple, elegant and structural. She has some wonderful floral suggestions throughout our planning process and she was able to make adjustments to the flower choices and bouquet sizes to fit in my budget. Rosemary suggested pink anthuriums to my bouquet and they are definitely one of my favorites! And I remembered mentioning to Rosemary that I love the idea of having succulents in the flowers and it was such a nice surprise to see two beautiful succulents in my bridal bouquet the day of! Rosemary will truly listen to your needs, personalize your recommendations based on her expertise and surprise you with the most wonderful flowers she can create for you on your wedding day. She is such a sweet and caring person that wants to know all about you and your wedding details. I think it is very important to find someone who truly understand your vision and can bring it to life on your wedding day. Rosemary is the best florist you will ever find.
    - Happy Bride (married for 6 days)

Sent on 09/15/2019

Laura L. · Married on 07/21/2019

Breathtakingly, beautiful flowers

Rosemary was so helpful and creative as our vision for my daughter's wedding evolved. She really listened to what we wanted while advising with great expertise. We were at the venue getting ready when the flowers arrived and we were absolutely amazed with the arrangements and the bouquets. Rosemary is such a kind person and a delight to work with. I see no reason to ever use another florist!!!

Sent on 07/21/2019

English Rose Designs's reply:

Thank you so much Laura for writing this wonderful review. It was a real pleasure working with you and Annabel, and you made my life very easy by trusting me to pick in-season flowers that suited the occasion and venue. I loved your vision of creativity and elegant simplicity.
  • Susan

Susan L. · Married on 07/21/2019

Amazing - colours and textures together!

Rosemary is inspirational and has a passion for her 'Art'. The table decorations for our son's rehearsal dinner event were simply gorgeous; high quality blooms and foliage carefully and delicately arranged. Everyone remarked on their beauty.

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 07/13/2019

Truly Exceptional!

Rosemary is a visionary. I was utterly blown away by her work. I know nothing about flowers. I came to Rosemary with my modern, minimal design suggestions and some Pinterest inspo. We did not have any “colors” for our wedding. My bridesmaids wore black dresses and the groomsmen wore black tuxedos. I wanted the florals to look minimal, but organic and timeless. I wanted mostly dark greenery with hints of white florals. I also her gave her my budget, which she had absolutely no issue sticking with. I essentially trusted her to know what was best. As we narrowed down guest count, table numbers, etc., Rosemary easily adjusted the plans and the design. Rosemary is such a pleasure to work with – so kind, genuine and knowledgeable. She has this calming aurora about her. Honestly, I wish she could just follow me around and give me life advice haha. Rosemary set up all the florals for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and the reception. She also picked up all the vases/items after the weekend was over. With almost no input from me, Rosemary created an absolutely STUNNING backdrop. I swear she came in quietly like a fairy, sprinkled some of her magic flower dust and disappeared. I couldn’t have imagined anything better. So many people commented on how gorgeous the arrangements were. Our head table, a large rectangular table that ran down the middle of the seating area, was breathtakingly beautiful. I cannot wait to get the photos so I can see it all over again.

Sent on 07/24/2019
  • Caitlyn

Caitlyn · Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing experience

My first meeting with Rosemary was amazing she was so knowledge about every flower in all the photos I showed her, and was clearly very passionate about it. She took all the ideas I talked about and brought them to life! I got so many compliments on the flower arrangements, she did an amazing job, I would book her again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Becky T. · Married on 03/30/2019

English Rose Designs is the absolute best!

Rosemary is so amazing to work with. I was blown away at the flowers for my ceremony and reception. She truly made my wedding vision for flowers more than I ever could have dreamed of. After my first meeting with Rosemary, I knew how special she truly was. She is so detailed, creative, affordable, and easy to work with. She definitley goes above and beyond. I would certainly recommend Rosemary to any future bride and hope to use her for any flower needs I have in the future!

Sent on 04/17/2019

Laura T. · Married on 11/18/2018

Beautiful arrangements & friendly engagements!

We loved English Rose Design! Rosemary was such a great addition to our wedding! She was so supportive and really knows her flowers, not to mention her great eye for design. She listened to every small request I had and never made me feel like I was asking too much of her. She was punctual and professional and self directed- I could trust her to take care of the arrangements and centerpieces- and then some! I highly recommend her for any event, big or small- she can handle it!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Sarah · Married on 11/04/2018

Stunning flowers, a pleasure to work with!

We trusted English Rose Designs for our bridal party bouquets and boutonnieres, ceremony floral arrangements and Wedding cake decorations -- we couldn't have been happier with the outcome! Rosemary chose stunning flowers that comprised the perfect color combinations or warm oranges and ivory, with an "English Garden" feel. My husband and I were blown away. The collaboration process from beginning to end was a true pleasure and was completely stress-free. A huge Thank you from us!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Kelsey E. · Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful snapdragon bouquet and personals!

Rosemary's thoughtfulness and attention to detail resulted in beautiful bouquets and personals for our wedding. Although our order was small, she treated it as a priority, meeting with us in her beautiful home and taking the time to talk through our wishes. I had my heart set on snapdragons, which can be difficult and delicate, but Rosemary's designs were perfect and held up long past the ceremony. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Brandy · Married on 10/06/2018

The arrangement I ordered for a wedding shower was so beautiful. The bride and all the guests were so impressed. I will definitely order again from English Rose Designs. Thank you!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Abbie L. · Married on 10/06/2018

English Rose Designs did a fantastic Job

The flowers were INCREDIBLE. it was exactly what I wanted and more. Rosemary really nailed it! The tent, tables, lanterns, and small arrangements were just perfect. My bouquet....was absolutely perfection, along with the bridesmaids bouquets. People have complimented the flowers over and over.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Dayna F. · Married on 10/06/2018

Magnificent Design

We used English Rose Designs for the Rehearsal Dinner centerpieces and they were magnificent. I am not creative or knowledgable about flowers so I just went with Rosemary's recommendation on size, colors, container and height. The flowers were a perfect match for the table decor and the venue!

Rosemary was wonderful to work with and I will use her in the future for any floral needs! She will not disappoint. Call in advance to get your event on her calendar.

Sent on 11/07/2018

Laura · Married on 10/06/2018

Simply the best!

Rosemary was so easy to work with and exceeded all expectations on my wedding day! She was so flexible with my changing ideas and really took what I said abstractly and made the most beautiful arrangements. Everything was simply beautiful and the flowers were really very reasonably priced compared to other vendors. I planned my wedding from out of town and it was easy to correspond with Rosemary. I fully trusted her to deliver on the day of the wedding and did she ever! Highly recommend you book her for your own wedding!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Megan · Married on 10/06/2018

Must use florist!

I absolutely loved English Rose Designs! Rosemary was so accommodating and makes you feel right at home as you work with her to make your wedding visions come true. She did an amazing job on our arrangements. When I walked into our reception, I was truly stunned! It was gorgeous. We had a bigger wedding, and not once was I ever stressed about the cost of flowers or how they would look! We received so many complements :) I highly recommend Rosemary and English Rose Designs!

Sent on 01/28/2019

English Rose Designs's reply:

Megan, thank you soooo much for writing such a nice review and sharing some of the photographs. You and your family were a real pleasure to work with. Wishing you all the very best,
    Rosemary

Patti · Married on 10/05/2018

Rosemary did the centerpieces for my bridal shower. They were perfect. I had several guests comment on how beautiful they were and were so happy to be able to take them home or back to the hotel. She did a fabulous job.

Sent on 10/11/2018

Marifran · Married on 09/29/2018

Rosemary did a fantastic, creative job with the floral centerpieces for the bridal shower I hosted. They were exactly what I envisioned and made the tables look amazing. She has a great artistic touch!!!

Sent on 10/10/2018
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 09/15/2018

Best florist in Cincinnati

English Rose Designs was the best decision we made for our wedding. Rosemary is not only the most skilled florist in Cincinnati, she also gives you the best value possible. I trusted her completely and she captured my vision perfectly. Rosemary is also incredibly kind, flexible, and available. She is responsive to all questions and helped me through the whole process. I was intimidated by picking out flowers and I couldn’t put into words what I wanted and she still somehow made my vision come to life. I can’t recommend her more. She is truly amazing and every single guest at your wedding will ask who did the flowers. I would recommend working with her to every single bride if I could!!!! If I could give her more than five stars in every category I would.

Sent on 10/30/2018

English Rose Designs's reply:

Thanks sooo much Mary for writing this review. Can’t wait to see the photos. You are a special couple.
    Love Rosemary