English Rose Designs Reviews

English Rose Designs 5
English Rose Designs 6
English Rose Designs 7

Becky Thatcher · Married on 03/30/2019

English Rose Designs is the absolute best!

Rosemary is so amazing to work with. I was blown away at the flowers for my ceremony and reception. She truly made my wedding vision for flowers more than I ever could have dreamed of. After my first meeting with Rosemary, I knew how special she truly was. She is so detailed, creative, affordable, and easy to work with. She definitley goes above and beyond. I would certainly recommend Rosemary to any future bride and hope to use her for any flower needs I have in the future!

Sent on 04/17/2019

Sarah · Married on 11/04/2018

Stunning flowers, a pleasure to work with!

We trusted English Rose Designs for our bridal party bouquets and boutonnieres, ceremony floral arrangements and Wedding cake decorations -- we couldn't have been happier with the outcome! Rosemary chose stunning flowers that comprised the perfect color combinations or warm oranges and ivory, with an "English Garden" feel. My husband and I were blown away. The collaboration process from beginning to end was a true pleasure and was completely stress-free. A huge Thank you from us!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Kelsey Eilers · Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful snapdragon bouquet and personals!

Rosemary's thoughtfulness and attention to detail resulted in beautiful bouquets and personals for our wedding. Although our order was small, she treated it as a priority, meeting with us in her beautiful home and taking the time to talk through our wishes. I had my heart set on snapdragons, which can be difficult and delicate, but Rosemary's designs were perfect and held up long past the ceremony. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Brandy · Married on 10/06/2018

The arrangement I ordered for a wedding shower was so beautiful. The bride and all the guests were so impressed. I will definitely order again from English Rose Designs. Thank you!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Abbie Lewis · Married on 10/06/2018

English Rose Designs did a fantastic Job

The flowers were INCREDIBLE. it was exactly what I wanted and more. Rosemary really nailed it! The tent, tables, lanterns, and small arrangements were just perfect. My bouquet....was absolutely perfection, along with the bridesmaids bouquets. People have complimented the flowers over and over.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Dayna Foote · Married on 10/06/2018

Magnificent Design

We used English Rose Designs for the Rehearsal Dinner centerpieces and they were magnificent. I am not creative or knowledgable about flowers so I just went with Rosemary's recommendation on size, colors, container and height. The flowers were a perfect match for the table decor and the venue!

Rosemary was wonderful to work with and I will use her in the future for any floral needs! She will not disappoint. Call in advance to get your event on her calendar.

Sent on 11/07/2018

Laura · Married on 10/06/2018

Simply the best!

Rosemary was so easy to work with and exceeded all expectations on my wedding day! She was so flexible with my changing ideas and really took what I said abstractly and made the most beautiful arrangements. Everything was simply beautiful and the flowers were really very reasonably priced compared to other vendors. I planned my wedding from out of town and it was easy to correspond with Rosemary. I fully trusted her to deliver on the day of the wedding and did she ever! Highly recommend you book her for your own wedding!

Sent on 01/21/2019
    English Rose Designs 8
    English Rose Designs 9
    English Rose Designs 10
    English Rose Designs 11

Megan · Married on 10/06/2018

Must use florist!

I absolutely loved English Rose Designs! Rosemary was so accommodating and makes you feel right at home as you work with her to make your wedding visions come true. She did an amazing job on our arrangements. When I walked into our reception, I was truly stunned! It was gorgeous. We had a bigger wedding, and not once was I ever stressed about the cost of flowers or how they would look! We received so many complements :) I highly recommend Rosemary and English Rose Designs!

Sent on 01/28/2019
    English Rose Designs 12
    English Rose Designs 13
    English Rose Designs 14
    English Rose Designs 15

English Rose Designs's reply:

Megan, thank you soooo much for writing such a nice review and sharing some of the photographs. You and your family were a real pleasure to work with. Wishing you all the very best,
    Rosemary

Patti · Married on 10/05/2018

Rosemary did the centerpieces for my bridal shower. They were perfect. I had several guests comment on how beautiful they were and were so happy to be able to take them home or back to the hotel. She did a fabulous job.

Sent on 10/11/2018

Marifran · Married on 09/29/2018

Rosemary did a fantastic, creative job with the floral centerpieces for the bridal shower I hosted. They were exactly what I envisioned and made the tables look amazing. She has a great artistic touch!!!

Sent on 10/10/2018
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 09/15/2018

Best florist in Cincinnati

English Rose Designs was the best decision we made for our wedding. Rosemary is not only the most skilled florist in Cincinnati, she also gives you the best value possible. I trusted her completely and she captured my vision perfectly. Rosemary is also incredibly kind, flexible, and available. She is responsive to all questions and helped me through the whole process. I was intimidated by picking out flowers and I couldn’t put into words what I wanted and she still somehow made my vision come to life. I can’t recommend her more. She is truly amazing and every single guest at your wedding will ask who did the flowers. I would recommend working with her to every single bride if I could!!!! If I could give her more than five stars in every category I would.

Sent on 10/30/2018

English Rose Designs's reply:

Thanks sooo much Mary for writing this review. Can’t wait to see the photos. You are a special couple.
    Love Rosemary

Paige · Married on 08/04/2018

Rosemary went above and beyond to make sure the flowers exceeded our expectations. Everything from the initial meeting to the planning to the wedding day delivery was flawless and perfect. The personal flowers for our ceremony and decorations flowers at our reception were absolutely beautiful and they truly tied everything together. She was so easy to work with and her vision really helped bring our wedding day to life. Thank you so much Rosemary!!!

Sent on 08/14/2018
    English Rose Designs 16

Sarah · Married on 06/23/2018

English Rose Designs did the most AMAZING job at my wedding at the Renaissance. Rosemary is truly talented and was able to make my vision come to life. I couldn’t be happier with how everything looked, and Rosemary is so wonderful to work with.

Sent on 06/19/2018

Mardie · Married on 06/23/2018

Rosemary did the flowers for the church and it looked amazing. We thank her for all her efforts.

Sent on 07/23/2018

Cathy · Married on 05/19/2018

Rosemary did a fantastic job with the flowers. We all loved the personal flowers, and the reception arrangements and planters were better than we ever thought possible. She was easy to work with and made our job really easy. I would recommended her for any wedding and event

Sent on 07/06/2018

Natalie L. · Married on 05/19/2018

The best in town!

Rosemary is absolutely wonderful! The flowers on our big day were amazing and a perfect match to our vision. Throughout the process, Rosemary was easy to get in touch with, answered any questions with ease, and easily stayed within our budget.

Also, I had been planning on getting my bouquet freeze dried after our big day. However, somehow along the way, it got lost at the reception. Needless to say, I was pretty devastated when I realized. My mom called Rosemary the next day and explained the situation. Rosemary didn't think twice and immediately made us a replica bouquet with left over flowers from my actual bouquet. I think this really speaks to the kind of wonderful and caring person she is.

I reccommend Rosemary to all of my friends and if I could give her more than 5 stars, I definitely would!

Sent on 01/22/2019
    English Rose Designs 25
    English Rose Designs 26
    English Rose Designs 27

English Rose Designs's reply:

Natalie, many thanks for sending this lovely review for me and including pictures. You were such a delight to work with and I just loved all the decorations you chose. Wishing you all the very best for 2019.
    Love Rosemary

Kate · Married on 05/12/2018

I can't speak highly enough of of English Rose! Rosemary was lovely to work with from the very beginning. She took the time to learn what I wanted for my wedding and also adding in her expertise. I ended up ordering more than I originally planned because I liked Rosemary's ideas so much. Her flowers are sophisticated and elegant and added so much to my wedding day. The flowers were one of the few things I had to be stressed about when planning my wedding. I look forward to having a reason in the future to work with Rosemary again!

Sent on 07/02/2018
    English Rose Designs 28
    English Rose Designs 29
    English Rose Designs 30
    English Rose Designs 31

Ann · Married on 04/29/2018

Rosemary did the flowers for a bridal shower I hosted for my family and friends. They were just stunning and just what we wanted. I loved working with her.

Sent on 05/22/2018

Linda · Married on 04/13/2018

I have used Rosemary in the past for many of my events and private parties and she always does a wonderful, creative job. The flowers for the wedding shower were spectacular.

Sent on 05/20/2018
  • I

Ian · Married on 04/07/2018

Simply put, the flowers were AMAZING! We could not have asked for more beautiful flowers on our special day. Working with Rosemary was a pleasure and by far the easiest part of the wedding process! From day one, Rosemary exceeded our expectations with her knowledge, experience, and organization. We had a fairly large wedding (350+ people) which made for more careful consideration with price and design. All of our guests raved about how beautiful the flowers were and the details within the arrangements. I would highly recommend Rosemary and English Rose Design to everyone! Thank you again for everything!

Sent on 05/10/2018

Courtney · Married on 03/05/2018

Rosemary did an absolutely amazing job with my flowers, and I was blown away. Since I was planning a wedding remotely I was only able to meet with Rosemary one time before the big day. However, she was easy to work with through email and she made my vision come to life! Also, instead of traditional centerpieces, I asked Rosemary to do the flowers for my cake centerpieces, it was a unique request and she pulled the look together perfectly! I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/17/2017
    English Rose Designs 32

Kerrie · Married on 11/19/2017

We just LOVED all the flowers. Rosemary was easy to work with and the bridal flowers and the flowers at the reception were just perfect and exactly what we had wanted. We would be happy to recommend Rosemary to any of our friends.

Sent on 12/27/2017

Libby · Married on 11/04/2017

Rosemary went above and beyond with my wedding floral arrangements! I asked for wedding party bouquets, boutineers, reception centerpieces, and parent flowers less than a month before our ceremony. Not only did Rosemary get everything done extremely quick but all of it was so beautiful!! Thank you for making my wedding day (and photos) so lovely :)

Sent on 11/13/2017
    English Rose Designs 33

Elizabeth · Married on 10/20/2017

Rosemary is amazing! I was blown away by the beautiful bouquets and arrangements Rosemary did for our wedding in October. They were better than I could have ever imagined. Rosemary does a wonderful job with communication. She is so creative and has a wonderful eye

Sent on 11/12/2017