English Rose Designs Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

• Kathy
    Kathy B. Married on 05/10/2022

Fabulous Experience!

English Rose was extremely responsive and flexible but most of all, their creations were exquisite! The flowers were breathtaking and still are in my kitchen!
  • Mallory
    Mallory W. Married on 03/12/2022

Rosinski Wedding

Rosemary did such an amazing job with my flowers ! Every detail about the bouquets were absolutely stunning. I am so thankful to have hired her as my florist. She did such an amazing job. All of our center pieces looked great! I high recommend higher her if you want great quality flowers!
  • Lynn
    Lynn M. Married on 01/07/2022

Beautiful flowers and delightful to work with

It was an absolute delight to work with Rosemary. She happily adjusted as our plans changed with the pandemic. The flowers were beautiful and it is so enjoyable working with her. She has such a calming and graceful nature and relieves any worry you may have. Thank you Rosemary!
    Marcie H. Married on 10/30/2021

Beautiful Designs

We recently hired Rosemary for our daughter’s two weddings - one small pandemic, and one large traditional celebration. Rosemary was extremely accommodating and helpful during the difficult days of the pandemic. We even had to totally change the original plans, as we transitioned from what was to be a summer event, to late fall. The flowers arrangements and bouquets she designed were both stunning and beautiful in every way. In addition, Rosemary is truly one of the nicest people you’d ever want to work with!
    Rebecca Married on 10/23/2021

Delightful!

Rosemary is a delight to work with. She was very kind and easy to work with from our first email exchanges and meeting. All the flowers for our wedding were stunning! She was able to understand what I was looking for just from seeing a couple of pictures on Pinterest and our wedding invitation. I highly recommend her!
    Lissa C. Married on 10/16/2021

Talented and Lovely Rosemary!

Rosemary came through with the colors and kinds of flowers my daughter wanted to have at her Fall wedding ceremony. It took place outside and the flowers matched our garden flowers perfectly! They were stunning arrangements! She is a very talented florist and a very nice person who will listen to what you want, and come up with perfect arrangements! I would definitely recommend using English Rose Designs for any event!
  • Alex
    Alex L. Married on 10/02/2021

Amazing Work by Rosemary!

Rosemary was incredible to work with. Her design expertise, industry experience, and knowledge of what would look good in the venue spaces was extremely helpful since I did not have a planner or designer for my wedding. She was flexible with our postponement and a really lovely person to work with. You can tell she truly loves what she does. The flowers were gorgeous and exactly what we had in mind. She focused on what would make the greatest impact on our spaces while respecting our budget. She is super talented & you can trust her to make your event elegant!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie M. Married on 10/02/2021

Wonderful!!

Rosemary was a pleasure to work with as we planned our October wedding! Planning a wedding is stressful and not once did we feel stressed with our floral arrangements. We loved our flowers and table arrangements so much! Rosemary is not pushy and respects your wedding budget—She listens to what style you are looking for and creates beautiful arrangements while meeting your budget needs. I loved all the ideas Rosemary has and she has such a wealth of knowledge in this department. Rosemary is very easy to communicate with, responds promptly and always willing to meet to go over your questions. I would highly recommend Rosemary for your wedding or next event! Her attention to detail is something you don’t always find and knowing that gave us great peace of mind. Thank you Rosemary! :)
    Emily R. Married on 09/04/2021

Fantastic to Work with Rosemary!

When you meet with Rosemary, she really listens and her results show this. We had a smallish wedding in our backyard, and everything she did with the flowers was so tasteful and beautiful. She has a charming personality, and it is a joy to work with her. You will not be disappointed!
    Caroline B. Married on 08/29/2021

A Flower Magician

Rosemary is a lovely person inside and out, and it comes through in her work. We had schedule changes, venue changes, budget changes, and everything in between as we had to reschedule our wedding several times over the last year. She was always understanding, flexible, and took on every change as an opportunity to try something exciting. She basically read my mind for what I wanted the flowers to look like, but created something even more beautiful than I was able to communicate. The day would not have been nearly as beautiful without her work, and she made the whole process up until the wedding day so enjoyable. I recommend her without hesitation, and would love a reason to work with her some day again!
  • Emily
    Emily Married on 08/27/2021

Fantastic Florist!

Rosemary was a delight to work with! She was so flexible and understood my vision perfectly! She was able to stay well within my budget and still deliver breath taking florals. I loved my bouquet so much that I decided to have it pressed and framed so that I could remember it for years to come. She was laid back and friendly and rolled with rainy weather causing changes on where florals would be placed. If you want a friendly, easy going and talented florist who can stick to your budget you should choose Rosemary! She helped elevate our fabulous wedding day!
    Julie B. Married on 08/21/2021

Rose went above and beyond to make my daughter’s wedding beautiful and special!

I would highly recommend Rose! She created flowers that were perfect for the vision of the wedding. The day of the wedding she spent a lot of time making everything perfect! Thanks Rose!
  • Hillary
    Hillary L. Married on 08/07/2021

Great experience!

Rosemary with English Rose Designs Ltd was a pleasure to work with. I sent her a few pictures to illustrate my vision, and she easily made it come to life. She is responsive, polite, timely, and very easy to work with. Highly recommend!
    Nancy G. Married on 08/06/2021

Totally satisfied, great guidance and expertise-

Rosemary exceeded our expectations for our wedding. She is professional and goes over and beyond to make your floral vision perfect. She listens to your ideas and her experience with events is so helpful also.
    I would highly recommend her for any event!
  • Mari
    Mari Married on 07/31/2021

Wedding July 31, 2021

It was wonderful working with Rosemary for my daughter's wedding. She was very accommodating and her floral arrangements were beautiful. I would definitely recommend her for any occasion. Thank you Rosemary. You were so easy to work with.
    Susan L. Married on 05/14/2021

Rehearsal Dinner Flowers

Rosemary did an excellent job with the design of the arrangements and we were thrilled to bits with the quality of the flowers and how easy she was to work with.
    Susan N. Married on 05/07/2021

Extremes delighted on English Rose!!!

Rosemary was a thorough and creative designer to work with!! I was highly recommended to her from sisters Cincinnati friends! Her creative ideas were wonderful & very easy to work with. I highly recommend English Rose for rehearsal dinner/weddings for all area venues. -We had 7 rounds, rectangle table for cousins, book shelves& a mantel for floral arrangements -
  • Heidi
    Heidi M. Married on 10/23/2020

Host of the big event

Rosemary transformed our home with gorgeous flowers, candles and greenery.
    The unusual combination of deep maroon dahlias and soft pink and coral Juliet roses made for a magical setting. She is prompt professional and a joy to work with.
  • Jane
    Jane K. Married on 10/10/2020

Rosemary made the day

Her beautiful and tasteful bouquets for the bride and bridesmaids, chair decorations and amazing planter for the steps of the “Temple of Love’ at Mount Storm were all perfect. She maintained the colors Beth wanted for her wedding, despite the change in season, June to October, and type of venue, Church to outside. She even went above and beyond helping decide on positioning of the COVID-compliant aisle and chair placement for optimization of the photography and video in the afternoon sun. I recommend anyone planning a wedding to talk to Rosemary.
  • Leah
    Leah G. Married on 09/27/2020

AMAZING! Absolute delight to work with

Words cannot describe how amazing Rosemary is! Everything was extremely easy working with her, I never had to worry which I can't say about some of my other vendors I used on my wedding. She was very responsive, on time, and just an extremely delight to work with. Also, one of the more reasonable quotes I got and can work within your budget! Don't look any farther, reach out to Rosemary she is amazing.
    Lisa S. Married on 08/30/2020

Exceptional attention to detail with magnificent results

Working with Rosemary was such a wonderful experience. Being our first ever wedding to plan for our daughter and having to go to "Plan B" because of the pandemic, we were searching for the right amount of elegance without going too extreme for the downsized wedding. After explaining the look and colors we had in mind, Rosemary worked with us back and forth to create the PERFECT look. The flowers were spectacular (with a reasonable price), even going outside of her usual area to find exactly what she thought would be beautiful for us! It was SPECTACULAR! Thank you, Rosemary!
    Claire B. Married on 04/07/2020

Flower Fairy Strikes Again!

I've heard Rosemary at 'English Rose Designs' be called the "Flower Fairy" before... and I couldn't agree more with that association! She did an array of beautiful arrangements for a friend's bridal shower recently and I couldn't have been more impressed with the true ARTWORK she created, as well as how quietly she came in, set them up, and left (but not before making sure we were all 110% satisfied with everything). I couldn't recommend a better floral designer!
  • Jessie
    Jessie G. Married on 03/10/2020

Genuine and Reliable Florist!

Rosemary is just the sweetest and most reliable person! With our wedding ever changing, I was emailing her like a crazy bride and changing things on the regular. She was always calm, responsive, and adapted to all of our changes and requests with a smile. She brings everything to you and you don't have to worry about a thing! I'd recommend her to anyone!
  • Kathryn
    Kathryn L. Married on 10/19/2019

Gorgeous Flowers, a Joy to Work With!

Rosemary was incredible to work with. Her design expertise, industry experience, and knowledge of what would look good in the space were very helpful. She is flexible and talented in addition to being a really lovely person. The flowers were absolutely beautiful and exactly what we had in mind. She made design recommendations to achieve the greatest impact while respecting our budget. Most of all, you can trust her to make your event elegant!
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 10/05/2019

She was so pleasant to work with and so talented !

Rosemary did such an amazing job with my wedding flowers. I couldn’t believe how beautiful and vibrant they were! She made exactly what I wanted and they turned out beautiful. I couldn’t have asked for a better florist. She has an eye for beauty and this is truly her calling. Highly recommend!