107 Reviews for English Rose Designs

Single Flowers (3)
Samples (2)
Chuppah Decor (1)
105 English Rose Designs Reviews

The arrangement I ordered for a wedding shower was so beautiful. The bride and all the guests were so impressed. I will definitely order again from English Rose Designs. Thank you!

Profile Picture Brandy, 10/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Rosemary went above and beyond to make sure the flowers exceeded our expectations. Everything from the initial meeting to the planning to the wedding day delivery was flawless and perfect. The personal flowers for our ceremony and decorations flowers at our reception were absolutely beautiful and they truly tied everything together. She was so easy to work with and her vision really helped bring our wedding day to life. Thank you so much Rosemary!!!

Profile Picture Paige, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

English Rose Designs did the most AMAZING job at my wedding at the Renaissance. Rosemary is truly talented and was able to make my vision come to life. I couldn’t be happier with how everything looked, and Rosemary is so wonderful to work with.

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/23/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Rosemary did the flowers for the church and it looked amazing. We thank her for all her efforts.

Profile Picture Mardie, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Rosemary did a fantastic job with the flowers. We all loved the personal flowers, and the reception arrangements and planters were better than we ever thought possible. She was easy to work with and made our job really easy. I would recommended her for any wedding and event

Profile Picture Cathy, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I can't speak highly enough of of English Rose! Rosemary was lovely to work with from the very beginning. She took the time to learn what I wanted for my wedding and also adding in her expertise. I ended up ordering more than I originally planned because I liked Rosemary's ideas so much. Her flowers are sophisticated and elegant and added so much to my wedding day. The flowers were one of the few things I had to be stressed about when planning my wedding. I look forward to having a reason in the future to work with Rosemary again!

Profile Picture Kate, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Rosemary did the flowers for a bridal shower I hosted for my family and friends. They were just stunning and just what we wanted. I loved working with her.

Profile Picture Ann, 4/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I have used Rosemary in the past for many of my events and private parties and she always does a wonderful, creative job. The flowers for the wedding shower were spectacular.

Profile Picture Linda, 4/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Simply put, the flowers were AMAZING! We could not have asked for more beautiful flowers on our special day. Working with Rosemary was a pleasure and by far the easiest part of the wedding process! From day one, Rosemary exceeded our expectations with her knowledge, experience, and organization. We had a fairly large wedding (350+ people) which made for more careful consideration with price and design. All of our guests raved about how beautiful the flowers were and the details within the arrangements. I would highly recommend Rosemary and English Rose Design to everyone! Thank you again for everything!

Profile Picture Ian, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We just LOVED all the flowers. Rosemary was easy to work with and the bridal flowers and the flowers at the reception were just perfect and exactly what we had wanted. We would be happy to recommend Rosemary to any of our friends.

Profile Picture Kerrie, 11/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Rosemary went above and beyond with my wedding floral arrangements! I asked for wedding party bouquets, boutineers, reception centerpieces, and parent flowers less than a month before our ceremony. Not only did Rosemary get everything done extremely quick but all of it was so beautiful!! Thank you for making my wedding day (and photos) so lovely :)

Profile Picture Libby, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Rosemary is amazing! I was blown away by the beautiful bouquets and arrangements Rosemary did for our wedding in October. They were better than I could have ever imagined. Rosemary does a wonderful job with communication. She is so creative and has a wonderful eye

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Thanks to Rosemary and English Rose Designs, our daughter's wedding was even more beautiful than we could ever have imagined! We are still getting compliments about how beautiful and unique the flowers were. When we look at the wedding photos we continue to be awed by her work. She is an absolute delight to work!

Profile Picture Jodi, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

All the flowers were exquisite. We thank Rosemary so very much for all the beautiful arrangements.

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Rosemary did the flowers for my son's wedding and they were just what they wanted. Really beautiful and she was so easy to work with and all our guests were blown away by them.

Profile Picture Sue, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Where do I even begin...planning my wedding flowers with Rosemary was the most amazing, and seamless experience! She carefully listened to every detail that I had dreamt up and turned it into the most perfect reality – while offering great suggestions along the way. I had not cried the day of my wedding until the moment I saw Rosemary bring in my flowers and they truly stopped me in my tracks. She is such a kind and loving person and I would recommend her to anyone!!

Profile Picture Amy, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Rosemary did the flowers for Kelly and Mac's wedding. They were just what Kelly had dreamed of and she made her dream come true. The sprays at the wedding site were breathtaking and the bouquets for Kelly and her Matron of Honor were just gorgeous. She was the best!!!

Profile Picture Noreen, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Rosemary did an absolutely amazing job with my flowers, and I was blown away. Since I was planning a wedding remotely I was only able to meet with Rosemary one time before the big day. However, she was easy to work with through email and she made my vision come to life! Also, instead of traditional centerpieces, I asked Rosemary to do the flowers for my cake centerpieces, it was a unique request and she pulled the look together perfectly! I would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Courtney, 3/5/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages

Rosemary did the flowers for our rehearsal dinner and they were just gorgeous. I would highly recommend English Rose Designs and plan to use them for our future events.

Profile Picture Susan, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Rosemary was the perfect florist to work with for my wedding. She was an exceptional listener and knew exactly how to interpret my vision in order to make it a reality. In fact, the flowers turned out even better than I had pictured. She was willing to work within our budget too and was extremely flexible. Our ceremony was in a different location than our reception, and she waited to deliver the flowers for the ceremony, since we had a limited time frame in the church. Rosemary was so easy to work with and went above and beyond to help guide me throughout the planning process and on the wedding day itself. Honestly, I could not be more thankful for Rosemary and hope she is able to help you with your wedding!

Profile Picture Cindy, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements

Rosemary did an amazing job with our flowers. They were exactly what we wanted and even more. We have recommended her to all of our friends

Profile Picture Shannon, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Rosemary did an amazing job with the flowers for my daughter's wedding. She was so delightful to work with and really made our vision a reality. She is so warm and welcoming and even though my daughter and I do not know a lot about flowers she was able to help walk us through options and create beautiful arrangements for her wedding. I would highly recommend booking her right away, as she is one part of your wedding you do not want to miss out on. We have received so many compliments on the flowers and it was so nice knowing this was one aspect of the wedding we did not have to stress because Rosemary was so professional.

Profile Picture Carolyn, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

It was such a pleasure working with Rosemary. She is so talented and was easy to work with throughout all of my planning. The flowers were beyond anything I imagined and looked amazing in the photos. I would work with her again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Leslie, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Chuppah Decor, Corsages

The flowers were absolutely gorgeous for the rehearsal dinner!!! I loved working with Rosemary. She made it so easy.

Profile Picture Katie, 8/11/17, 1 Review