Engaged With Nora Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Kelsey&John
    Kelsey&John S. Married on 07/09/2022

Awesome Design, Attention to Detail, and Encouraging Attitude

Nora and team were awesome. Three things that stood out:

(1) If I could give 6 stars for flexibility, I would! After initially discussing a wedding at a more traditional venue in Cleveland, my now-wife and I decided to pivot to a wedding 3 hours away, at a non-traditional venue, with no knowledge of local vendors. Nora didn't miss a beat. To say we couldn't have done it without her is an understatement. The mood board she developed with our assistance and feedback was our north star throughout the process, and the design came to life so beautifully on our wedding day.

(2) Nora, Sam, and Emily were so helpful on the day-of! Their finishing touches and final adjustments were brilliant. One example: Our wedding was outdoors and a week of rain had turned our planned dancing area into a bit of a mud pit. Nora and team cleverly re-purposed the rugs that lined our aisle into a boho dance floor that was a huge hit.

(3) Planning a wedding is stressful, but Nora's positive energy on our calls was very reassuring. Additionally, her willingness to go above and beyond gave us such confidence that we were in good hands. An example of going above and beyond: Nora even drove us and our dog Genie home on our wedding night so that Genie could stay at the reception until the end!

We strongly recommend the Engaged Team for your wedding needs!!
    Hanna F. Married on 06/25/2022

Amazing experience with EWN

I can't recommend the EWN team (specifically Robin) enough! She made our day absolutely amazing and went above and beyond. We got the day of coordination package which includes help leading up to the event but they really take everything over the week before. We couldn't have done it without Robin and the team!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message
  • Callie
    Callie Married on 06/19/2022

A dream come true

Before I hired Nora and her team, I was stressed and had no clue what I was doing, but after Nora, I had not a single worry. Her and her team of highly professional, courteous, and caring individuals answered all of our questions, and essentially took the reins and made our vision come to life. She kept us informed every step of the way; I knew exactly what needed to be done by me or by her and when it needed to be completed thanks to her extremely organized google docs. I cannot recommend Nora enough! Somehow she took what I imagined and made it better! Our day was perfect and stress free all because of her and her team!
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey K. Married on 06/11/2022

We loved!

If you’re on the fence about hiring a wedding coordinator, DO IT and hire Nora, Samantha, and team. We were unsure at first whether this was another wedding expense we wanted to take on, but it was hands down the best investment we made.

We worked most closely with Samantha and she is amazing. She took care of so much, including things I never would have thought of. I felt like I could really relax and be in the moment because I knew she was on top of everything. Our families and wedding party commented multiple times throughout the day how great she and the team were.

Fun anecdote: moments before the flower girl walked down the aisle she accidentally ripped a tassel off the pillow she was carrying. Nora sprung into action with a safety pin and fixed it just in time.

I only got married two days ago and I’ve already recommended Engaged with Nora to others. They went above and beyond! As my man of honor said, ‘Sam is a literal icon.’
  • Nancy
    Nancy S. Married on 03/26/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Working with Nora was a dream!

From our first meeting where she asked what our three goals were for the wedding until we drove away on Saturday night, she was right there with us and for us. It seems that every goal was accomplished as we checked each box along the way. Her professionalism and willingness to roll with everything and step in under every circumstance was phenomenal and she made what might have been a very stressful planning time into a smooth and easy process. Her recommendations for vendors were spot on as well, matching us with the right people for the job. It really was a wonderful wedding filled with magical moments ‐ everything ran so smoothly and according to plan, and we know that was 100% because of Nora and her team! Now if she could just figure out how to control the weather for future clients. ;)
    -Ali and KJ
  • Teegan
    Teegan W. Married on 03/05/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The wedding planner of your dreams

Do you know how sometimes you meet someone and can immediately tell they are exceptional? Well, Nora is one of those people. From our first call with Nora (over a year out from our wedding) to the very end of the evening on our wedding night, she was a true professional--absolutely at the TOP of her game. Nora and her team were dreams to work with... Organized, friendly, creative and kind. It's really obvious they are passionate about their work and are truly invested in making it perfect. When you are planning the biggest day of your life and spending a fortune, it can be an extremely daunting, stressful and scary experience at times. Nora made us feel like we were in great hands the whole time. Literally Nora somehow MacGyver'd my dress when it BROKE one SECOND before I was walking down the aisle and no one had a clue. Whether your event is big or small, hiring Nora should be the easiest (and best decision) that you make during your planning process. Myself, husband and family are so grateful that Nora was a part of our special day. I would recommend her to everyone I know, hands down.
  • Olivia
    Olivia P. Married on 01/29/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Above and beyond in every way

Nora and her team were amazing! I knew I wanted someone else to take on the organization for the day, so I hired her right away, one of the first parts of the planning process. She helped with vendor recommendations, design, decor, and of course the entire coordination piece. And she didn't just coordinate the wedding day, she also organized vendors, details, and reminders the whole week before the wedding and ran the rehearsal! She assisted with a carsick bridesmaid like it was no big deal, warmed my ears when they were cold, checked in with us all many times throughout the day, and most importantly, managed my dress like an absolute boss woman!! She had suggestions and methods for everything from how to cut the cake to how to pee in my big ballgown dress. Seriously above and beyond in every way throughout the entire day. I cannot recommend enough!!
    Matt B. Married on 12/19/2021

Very thorough

Nora and her team were outstanding to work with throughout the entire wedding process. Nora helped us navigate the planning process from beginning to end to bring our vision to life within our budget. She made sure we always had a good handle on our timeline of things to do leading up to the wedding day and supported the process as we were planning much of the wedding from a different state. As a result, she handled a lot of the vendor meetings for us since we couldn't attend in person. Without her, this day would not have been possible. As far as the actual wedding day goes, this is where Nora and her team stood out for us. They handled all of the logistics and minor details of the day to allow us to focus on making the day special. Feeling like the day was under control because of their support was a tremendous relief. We would highly recommend Nora and her team based on our experiences throughout the entire planning process.
  • Jessica
    Jessica E. Married on 11/27/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Engaged With Nora is the best!

Nora and her team were beyond amazing to work with. We were able to relax and enjoy our day because we knew Nora and her team had everything handled. Nora helped figure out a timeline, coordinate vendors, set up at the venue, wrangle our giant wedding party, get the gifts back to the hotel, and so so much more. There were also a thousand tiny details Nora planned for that I never would have thought of on my own. On top of all that, she is just so sweet and an absolute pleasure to work with!
  • Jessie
    Jessie B. Married on 10/02/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best Money You'll Spend!!

We cannot say enough about our experience with Engaged With Nora, from the get go Nora was so responsive and was available to help handle all questions. As soon as you book with them you get a whole google drive full of the most helpful spreadsheets and planning tools. Casey was our main coordinator and she was BEYOND helpful! She answered every question we had, handled any and all issues with any of our vendors, created and distributed our whole day of timeline to our vendors and bridal party/parents, and so much more. We had no stress or concerns. Day of not only did we have Casey but we had two additional assistants. They rain the rehearsal, they did all the set up and tear down, even went and bought additional decor for us (out of their own pocket on their own doing!). They made everything run so smoothly, if anything went amiss we had no idea because they had it all handled. At the end of the night they cleaned everything up for us (next day it was all waiting perfectly packed for us to pick up) and even packed us up a small box of treats for the end of the night. This was the best money we spent for our wedding and we would hire them all over again.

Engaged With Nora's reply:

Awww Jessie - thank you so much! Casey and I had the best time working with you! Wishes you tons of happiness!
  • Jeanette
    Jeanette B. Married on 09/25/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Engaged with Nora is the best wedding planning team!

Nora and her team were absolutely fantastic and essential to the success of our recent wedding! If I could give more than 5-stars I totally would. We hired Engaged with Nora for the Partial Planning and she helped us plan our dream wedding in less than 7 months. During the planning phase, Nora was so helpful to us staying on budget, making design decisions, hiring the right vendors, as well as creating a floorplan and timeline. However, the week of the wedding and day-of is where her team was truly essential to execute the wedding. I was able to have a stress free week and day-of wedding knowing her and her team had everything handled. It was exactly how we planned and whole event went off without an issue. After having just gone through this experience, I would tell any future bride the importance of hiring a planner. I really could not have done it without Nora! She is true professional and has a wealth of knowledge that was so important to have alongside us while being engaged.
    Tara D. Married on 09/19/2021

Absolutely amazing!

Nora and her team are amazing! I honestly called Nora my fairy godmother. She ensured my day went smoothly, decorated wonderfully and kept me calm the entire day. I had a few hiccups before my wedding day and Nora managed to solve everyone of them. My husband agrees that booking Nora was the best thing we could have done. She constantly provides support, guidance, organization and time management. I recommend that everyone who is getting married books with Nora, because she will help make sure your dream wedding comes true. Jamie and I are so grateful to Nora and her team!
    Danny S. Married on 09/18/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Nora and Casey are fantastic!

Nora and the rest of her team were absolutely fantastic. We used both the design and day of planning services, and can honestly say it was the best money we spent out of our wedding budget. Nora has a great eye at helping to bring your vision to reality, and Casey (our day of planner) was so organized and prepared. We received numerous compliments about how beautiful the ceremony and reception were, and everything flowed beautifully throughout the day.

We could not have done it without them, and would highly recommend their services to friends and family.
  • Cassandra
    Cassie Married on 09/05/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

If you are in search of a wedding planner, look no further than Engaged with Nora. We could not be more satisfied with our perfect day, thanks to the hard work and skillful planning of Nora and her team. Our wedding day was everything we had imagined and more.

Going into wedding planning, we were overwhelmed at first. Where to start? What style do we want? How do we think about flowers, vendors, etc.? We knew right away we wanted a wedding planner. After our first meeting with Nora, we felt she was the perfect fit. We were SO right. Nora was with us from the very beginning of our journey. She listened to our concerns, kept us on track with budget, and captured exactly what we wanted from our wedding day.

We also planned a Cleveland-based wedding all the way from San Francisco. Nora was there to guide us the entire time and we never felt isolated from her and the planning process. She is attentive, quick to respond, and keeps you as informed as you want to be. For us, this meant focusing on bigger details and not as much on the smaller details. So much of our stress was alleviated by Nora knowing and listening to where we wanted to focus our planning energy.

A huge thing for us was that we did not want our wedding to break the bank. We wanted a fun, beautiful wedding without the expensive price tag so many weddings require. Nora absolutely nailed our minimalist style while making everything look so elegant. If you look at our wedding, you could easily assume we spent double our budget. That’s how good Nora is. If you want a more extravagant wedding, I can guarantee Nora will nail this as well (we’ve attended one of her more extravagant weddings, too!).

Let’s not forget to mention the day of the wedding. Wow!! Nora and her team worked so hard to bring our day to life. We were not stressed at all on the day of the wedding. No need for family to pitch in with set up or tear down or for last minute frantic calls to vendors - Nora and her handled everything impeccably. They took away all of our stress and allowed us to just sit back and enjoy the day. Nora also fixed a dress mishap and was able to make some last minute sewing adjustments/alterations to my wedding dress in a pinch.

We could talk all day about how wonderful Nora is, but we will leave you with this - we have referred Nora to 2 other family members already for their wedding event planning needs. She will forever be who I recommend to anyone getting married in Ohio and beyond! Hire Engaged with Nora and I promise you will be so glad you did!

Engaged With Nora's reply:

WOW! Cassie thank you so much for all of your kind words! It was such a pleasure working with you and your families! I'm so glad that you got to enjoy your dream wedding! Thank you x10000000!
    Erika B. Married on 07/03/2021

Design & Coordination

Nora is the best! She made everything so easy for us so we could kick back and enjoy our wedding without worrying about the timeline, setup, tear down and everything in between. She helped us with design and coordination and really knows what she’s doing and how to work with all of the other vendors. Nora is super organized, punctual, easy to communicate with, and just a really, really nice person! Marie and Samantha were with us on our wedding day and they kept everything running seamlessly. Do yourself a favor and get with the Engaged team. Everybody will continually ask you how you’re so relaxed, and that feeling is priceless.

Engaged With Nora's reply:

Thanks so much Erika! I'm so glad that you got to have the wedding day of your dreams! Wishing you and Tanner the best!
  • Sharon
    Sharon C. Married on 06/04/2021

Appreciative Mother-of-the-Bride

I am an obsessive worrier and being mother-of-bride was no exception! My daughter decided to change her venue due to the pandemic from a country club to a backyard wedding. With this change our "to-do" list grew and my anxiety rose! From the moment I met Nora and her assistant I knew everything would be ok. Did I mention the wedding party consisted of 13 groomsmen and 13 bridesmaids? My daughter's wedding was flawless and I was able to relax and live in the moment. I enjoyed every minute of the day!

Engaged With Nora's reply:

Wow! Thank you so much Sharon! It was such a pleasure working with you on your daughter's day! So happy that you got to enjoy yourself! XOXO!
    Renee N. Married on 06/04/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The Best Wedding Coordinator!!!

The best decision I made while wedding planning was hiring Nora and her team. Nora was extremely helpful from the first day I spoke to her on the phone until the very end of my reception. I can truly say my day would not have gone as smoothly without the help of Nora. She is very organized, creative and always willing to help. I wish I would have hired her the day I started planning!

Engaged With Nora's reply:

Thank so much Renee! It was such a pleasure working with you and your families! Congratulations on a beautiful and special wedding day!
  • Ashley
    Ashley W. Married on 11/14/2020

Amazing Experience!!

Pick Nora! We can’t say enough good things about her & her services! Nora helped us turn our vision into reality - even in a pandemic!! Her attention to detail, positive attitude, quick response time and love of google sheets is every Bride’s dream. We were able to fully relax and enjoy our wedding weekend knowing Nora was there to handle & take care of anything that came up!

Engaged With Nora's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley! I had a wonderful time working with you and your families! I wish you all of the best in the future ❤️
    Alyssa N. Married on 07/11/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

This team is amazing! Hire them for your day!

Hiring Nora and her team for our wedding day was hands down one of the best decisions we made. Nora and team are reliable, responsive, communicative, and Nora has been in the wedding business for YEARS and has tons of industry knowledge and experience. Hands down the best of the best planning services in the Cleveland/Ohio area.
illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message