Encore Events Reviews

Encore Events 7
  • Alecia

Alecia · Getting married on 06/27/2020

Wedding DJ

Selecting a DJ was the hardest we has to choose. After meeting with Mickey I knew we had picked the right one. He was so personable and kind so was the whole team. They walk you through the whole process and make it so easy and a stress free day.

Sent on 02/28/2019

Rachel · Getting married on 03/20/2020

Thank you for making everything run so smoothly and keeping people dancing all night long!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Ally · Getting married on 09/21/2019

From our first meeting to the big day, Encore was there to make sure we were happy and stress free. Their planning website helped us custom tailor our event and have a rough timeline for our DJ, Mickey, to follow and keep the day on track. Mickey listened to our wants and needs, as well as our overall sense of style and created a perfectly tailor set list for the whole day. I was never stressed out or worried about the entertainment aspect of the day, Mickey and his assistant Jordan were professional, and timely and really knew how to party!!!!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Haley · Married on 08/10/2019

Above and beyond!

Justin Rawnsley was fantastic! He made sure my husband and I had everything we needed during the reception and kept everyone on the dance floor the whole night. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • David

David Memmel · Married on 07/23/2019

45th Irondequoit HS Reunion

Ray Tiano did a great job at our 45th high school reunion on July 20, 2019. He arrived early to set up to that he was ready to go right at 6 pm. He used the playlist we provided and then played songs to get the crowd up on the dance floor. He was ready to answer any questions and requests and was very professional.

Sent on 07/23/2019

Dan U · Married on 07/19/2019

Best Service We Could've Asked For

We were recommended Encore Events for our special day. The entire planning process was very thorough and they were able to accommodate our specific requests and answered all of our questions promptly. Ray and his staff made sure the day of the wedding went off without a hitch and acted as a great MC and even better DJ. The dance floor was always packed and we received so many compliments on the song selection, DJing, and overall vibe of the party. Couldn't be happier.

Sent on 07/21/2019

Marisa Morgan · Married on 07/13/2019

Absolutely amazing! Highly recommend!

We would highly recommend encore due to their amazing service and professionalism! We had Adam and he did an absolutely phenomenal job. No one stopped dancing and he played everything we requested and more. He did an amazing job fitting our play list to what we wanted and even came up to us throughout the night seeing if we needed anything. I couldn’t have imagined our night any other way and if it wasn’t for Encore we wouldn’t have had such an amazing time!

Sent on 07/14/2019
  • Jenny

Nicole · Married on 07/06/2019

They made our day!

We are so happy and impressed with Encore Events! From all of the help with planning and prep, to the day of our wedding Adam went above and beyond to make sure our day was special. We could not have asked for a better wedding experience, Adam was awesome- he kept us organized, on schedule and had our guests of all ages out on the dance floor. We cannot count the number of compliments we received from our guests on the DJ experience and how much fun they were having! We hope to have more events with them in the future so that we can continue the fun!

Sent on 07/07/2019

Thomas Colarusso · Married on 06/29/2019

One Heck of a Party!

Right from the beginning we knew we were in good hands for our wonderful wedding! Adam from Encore Events got what we were looking for in a party atmosphere that can be fun for all ages, stay traditional, but also lean into the times when it comes to wedding rituals vs. keeping it a celebratory party. We had a really great time throughout the whole process!

Sent on 07/06/2019

Rachael Blair · Married on 06/29/2019

Encore is the BEst!

Our daughters wedding was absolutely fantastic because of Encore events and our Awesome DJ Rich!! We heard people as they walked out saying that it was the best wedding they have ever been to! The dance floor was full all night. I have been to weddings so many times where no one gets on the dance floor and Rich rocked the place!! Thank you Encore!!

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Mike

Mike Debole · Married on 06/22/2019

Encore and DJ Mickey

We used Encore and DJ Mickey for our wedding in June at Ravenwood. Our experience was amazing. Everything from the onboarding process with Rich to the execution was smooth and very professional. Mickey was awesome at the wedding day always coming up too me and my wife asking us if we needed anything. The lighting and monograming looked awesome at the venue. I HIGHLY recommend encore events for your big day. My wife and I were very pleased and appreciate for everything encore did for us. PLEASE USE ENCORE for your wedding day.

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Lainey

Lainey Cooke · Married on 06/15/2019

Perfect, Fun and Professional!

Absolutely incredible!! I worked with John and had the best experience! I wanted a fun dance party for my wedding with songs that aren't typical wedding songs. He was so accommodating and went above and beyond. The whole team is great to work with, thorough and so friendly. One of my favorite things John did was ask my husband and I (30 min until the end) if there were any songs we wanted to hear and missed or if there were any songs he wanted us to play again. We also got to do a little guest DJ'ing and got some great photos and video of that!!

Sent on 06/20/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing beyond words!!!!

Justin was absolutely amazing!! He was fully set up WAY before the ceremony, was in constant contact before, was so sweet and an absolute blast the entire night! Justin and Sue made sure we always had a drink in our hand- Sue even ventured out in the tall grass after photos to make sure I was able to get back to the barn without falling. Justin joined our party on the dance floor MULTIPLE times, played every song I requested, and even played until our limo came to pick us up even though the wedding party was the only people left. SO HAPPY with my decision to go with Encore and Justine- was not disappointed in the least!!!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Correna Keatley · Married on 06/01/2019

Honest to god, amazing!

We had such an amazing day with Adam! He was so helpful throughout the whole planning experience and always checked in on us to see if there was anything we needed. On the day of, our guests had the most amazing time and we couldn’t have asked for anything better!

Sent on 06/02/2019

Amanda · Married on 05/26/2019

So much fun

Rich Cranston was so easy and fun to work with. We met before the wedding to go through different ideas and he put together exactly what we were looking for. The dance floor was literally full the entire night and the energy never dropped. He even let me step in as a guest DJ for some throwback NSYNC. We had a range of ages at our wedding and everyone kept raving about how much fun it was. I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 06/18/2019
    Encore Events 8

Joanna · Married on 05/17/2019

Will be rebooking again for next year's banquet! Everything was perfect!

Sent on 05/31/2018
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 05/10/2019

Hands down the best DJ in Rochester!

Rich and John did an AMAZING job the entire night. They are made our perfect day, even more perfect. Rich was very attentive to our needs the entire day. The music was exactly what we asked for and the glow sticks were a great idea that lit up the dance floor. Everyone was dancing the entire night and we have guest after guest reach out to us since saying it was the best wedding they have every been to. I would highly recommend Encore to anyone planning any kind of party. Weddings especially

Sent on 05/15/2019
  • Christina

Christina Katz · Married on 05/10/2019

Best of the best

Where do I even begin to speak of our experience with Encore Events? To say that Rich and John went above and beyond their call of duty is an understatement. I cannot stress enough how important it is to have the “cream of the crop” vendors at your wedding and with that being said, I am so grateful we chose Encore Events. There are so many things that go on behind the scenes at a wedding that you don’t even think of and Rich and John were right there with us every single step of the way helping and guiding us right along so that everything ran perfectly and smoothly. Thanks to them, they made our perfect day even more perfect! If you don’t believe me, just ask any guest at our wedding. Everyone was so amazed by the talent and atmosphere Encore set. Thank you a million times over and over!

Sent on 05/16/2019
  • X

Ximena Hernandez · Married on 03/16/2019

Excellent!

Thank you so much! Adam was great! Music was exactly as my daughter asked for. The party was a success and music and Photo Booth couldn’t be better.
    I really appreciate for them to be on time, and grateful for their great attitude and positive energy! Thank you!!!

Sent on 03/19/2019
  • W

William A. Gushue · Married on 12/31/2018

NYE Wedding

Worked with Encore and DY Ray Tiano for my NYE wedding - one of the many things that made this the best day of my life - a pleasure to work with them - HIGHLY RECOMMEND !

Sent on 01/03/2019
  • Greg

Greg Klotz · Married on 12/29/2018

Rick Parisi is the best!

We used Encore Events and they provided an incredible experience for our wedding. Rick was super helpful throughout the process and very accommodating to our preferences.

Sent on 01/02/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 12/15/2018

Encore throws a party!!

We used Justin Rawnsely from Encore and it was one of the best decision we made. He kept people dancing NONSTOP, he was polite, fun, and went above and beyond for us

Sent on 12/22/2018

Beth · Married on 12/01/2018

Encore Events

We had an absolute blast with Adam from Encore events! He was so amazing and made our day so special for us!! We would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking to have a great party!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Mike Herrema · Married on 10/26/2018

Truly Impressive!

My wife and I hired Rick to DJ our wedding celebration. From the moment we first sat down with him, it was clear that Rick has a passion for what he does. The entire process went smoothly thanks to his responsiveness and professionalism. We provided him with a song list and some guidelines, and he took it from there. Once the music began, it was obvious that he "got" us and knew exactly how to deliver what we wanted. We we're beyond impressed and would recommend his services to anyone!

Sent on 10/30/2018