51 Reviews for Encore Bridal

Hair Accessories (3)
Preservation (2)
Bridesmaids (1)
51 Encore Bridal Reviews

Absolutely love the store and the staff! They have very elegant dresses that still fit my small budget!

Profile Picture Raina, 9/1/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I had the most amazing experience at Encore Bridal. Jessica was amazing and was able to completely work within my pretty low price range. She has ideas for every dress on how to change it in little ways that would make me like it. I found my dress at Encore and it does need some adjustments. Jessica was able to call the seemstress that she workes with and Rosie was able to come and look at my dress within 5 minutes. This was honestly the best customer service experience that I have ever had. I was there on a Thursday and was the only bride there. I would recommend trying to book an appointment on a slower day because the fitting area is not the biggest. I am so thankful for Jessica and Rosie for making me feel amazing trying on every dress and for helping me decide on “The One.” She even let me sleep on it and put my dress aside for a day so that I could go to my last appointment and make sure that I was ready to commit.

Profile Picture Anna , 6/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Preservation, Sample Sales, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Veils
1.6

I went to Encore for my dress. My appointment was on a Saturday right at opening time. It was not my first appointment so I had an expectation of service and help. We walked in and were not greeted immediately despite 3 employees behind the counter. The search through dresses was nice and she pulled what I wanted but pulled dresses that when it was time to put them on would not even make it over my legs (I'm a size 14ish so pretty average but the samples were just too small) so I do not understand why she even pulled them. They did not have all the dresses available on a larger size so there were a few I wasn't able to try. When it was time to be zipped up or laced up I would call for her and she wasn't there. At one point she was even helping a different bride because that bride's consultant wasn't there for her. The lighting was terrible and he space was cramped. They clearly overbooked and my consultant even complained a little about a walk-in and the lighting. Overall I didn't feel important. I later got a call to see if I wanted to order. I felt like that was the most attention I got all day. I did find a dress that I would say was my favorite of all the dresses that I'd tried on to that point but due to the service I could not justify having to continue dealing with them. I would not recommend it.

Profile Picture Alyssa, 10/20/17, 4 Reviews
4.2

Had an absolutely amazing time at my fitting and would definitely recommend them! Found my perfect dress at a reasonable price and my consultant was really great :) She listened to what I wanted and was very patient with me and my group throughout the whole process!

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/18/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Veils, Bride, Bridesmaids, Sample Sales

Loved Encore Bridal! I had been to so many wedding dress boutiques and could not find what I was looking for until I went to Encore, and I LOVE my dress! The service was great, and they were so sweet. I would recommend Encore in heartbeat!

Profile Picture Megan, 9/2/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Jewelry, Veils, Bride

Very accommodating! They took the time to really help me find my vision!

Profile Picture zonyad, 8/25/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bride

I almost never write reviews, but I had such an amazing experience at Encore Bridal that I felt like I needed to! Jessica was wonderful and gave great advice about designs and styles that would fit me best. Throughout the process, she was able to determine the specific styles/designs that I gravitated towards and would select the perfect dresses based on that. She was the one who found (and had me try on) the dress that I purchased. At other bridal shops, I felt like they were pushing me towards certain dresses just so they could get the sale. With Encore Bridal, I never once felt like she was pushing the sale on me, just genuinely being helpful and supporting the dress hunt! I was lucky enough to have the, "THIS IS THE DRESS" moment that every bride-to-be hopes for. Not only did I find the perfect dress, but it was well within my budget. I will be sending all my friends to Encore Bridal.

Profile Picture Megan, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My first time trying on dresses (at another place) was such a bad experience! I did not want to go back. A friend told me about Encore so I made a last minute appointment and headed in with my friends. What an amazing experience! The shop is in the cutest building, the staff is very warm and helpful, and there is such a wide selection of dresses! I felt better from the moment I walked in the door, such a weight off my shoulders! I did end up purchasing a consignment dress and got exactly what I wanted for less than I was hoping to pay. Not sure I can say enough good things about Encore Bridal. I worked with both Kailee and Jamie on two separate occasions, thank-you ladies!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 12/21/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Bride

Jessica and the girls at encore were very helpful in my search for the perfect wedding dress. I was thrilled with their selection of gowns and their budget friendly prices. Encore rocks!

Profile Picture Isabella, 11/3/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Sample Gowns, Bride

Very nice bridal store and the associates were very helpful. The store is small but has A LOT of selection!

Profile Picture User4978225, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I am a Las Vegas bride but Fort Collins is my hometown. I had visited a few other shops in Las Vegas, and thought I found my dress, but I made the appointment at Encore because I wanted to do some shopping with my Maid of Honor who lives in Colorado! I originally chose Encore because I was excited about trying some consignment gowns!

When I arrived at Encore (it was the last day in their old location) I was immediately in love with how warm and quaint their store was. It was so homey and comfortable. I thought I had found my gown already at the Las Vegas store but I was stuck between 2 dresses. They had me walk around and clip the dresses I was interested in. Then there it was. There was only one dress in their store that I had already tried on in Las Vegas, and it happened to be one of the 2 I was in love with. I tried on about 6 of their gowns and saved that one for last. When I put it on, it was incredible.

Jessica, Delaney and Amanda were so amazing! Wedding dress shopping should be the most exciting time in the world and it didn't feel that way when I shopped in Las Vegas. The moment I stepped into the store at Encore Bridal, I felt like they wanted me to be there. I feel like I left with friends! They truly made my "Ah Ha!" moment so special! That is the way wedding dress shopping should be. They were so professional and sweet and they are even willing to ship my dress to me in Las Vegas!

I found the dress first in Las Vegas, but having worked with these amazing women, I couldn't imagine giving my business to anyone else! Thank you so much Encore Bridal for making me feel like a Bride!!!

Profile Picture User5346469, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

This is an amazing place to shop for your wedding gown!! I bought my dress here about 2 months ago. I had a budget of 800. The dress I found (with the help of my constant, Michelle) was priced at 1201. Needless to say, a little out of my range. But working with Jessica (and Michelle) was wonderful! I told her my situation and she offered the flood model to me for 900!! I needed a few days to get my funds fully in place, and about 2 weeks later I returned and purchased the dress of my dreams!! The staff was fun, had tons of great ideas and we're so professional!! I'm planning on returning to purchase my bridesmaids as well!! Jessica, you and your team rock!!! I've already recommended you guys to one of my friends, and plan on spreading the word even more!! Thumbs up, 100%, five stars!!! Can't say it enough you guys are AMAZING!!!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The best staff! We visited Ft. Collins and wanted to stop in on a busy Saturday. Even though we did not have a set apt. they made time for us and ended up purchasing my dress here. Beautiful styles and satisfied with pricing!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Sample Gowns, Bride

What a beautiful little shop. They had a wonderful variety of dresses so I was able to try on multiple styles. My sales associate was very accommodating and patient during my appointment and I ended up coming home with an amazing dress!

Profile Picture Deanna, 7/30/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Preservation, Sample Sales, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Veils

I cannot say enough positive things about Encore Bridal. The ladies that work here are all lovely and never made my feel self conscious even though I had a very small budget. Michelle was so helpful and lovely and picked a dress for me to try on I NEVER would have thought I would like- and I ended up buying it! They have a nice consignment section and lots of accessories in addition to their new gowns. I'm so happy I was able to find a dress and support local business and be eco friendly all at the same time. I would definitely check this place out if you live in FoCo or nearby!

Profile Picture User5487701, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns

I needed a dress in a hurry and went in and bought my dress right off the consignment rack! The dress is gorgeous, a great value and the staff are extremely friendly and helpful. They had many beautiful dresses both new and on consignment!

Profile Picture User5405679, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I found my wedding dress at Encore Bridal in Fort Collins. The staff there were extremely friendly and so helpful! There is a really amazing selection and number of dresses to choose from. Before I went to Encore, I went to a few other bridal shops in Denver. The selection of dresses were not quite what I was looking for and the ones I loved were well over my budget. Encore has high quality, gorgeous dresses that fit into anyone's budget. I was extremely impressed with them.

Profile Picture User4620633, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Encore was great! I love that they have dresses at a wide range of prices. After looking at bridal shops all over the Denver area, I felt at ease the second I walked into Encore. The owner of the shop was extremely helpful when I was looking for a dress, and because I was short on time was able to sell me a sample which was extremely helpful. The other employees are also very nice, but if possible I recommend working with the owner. I also appreciated her recommendation to a seamstress. I would recommend Encore to anyone.

Profile Picture Laura, 8/8/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Thank you Jessica!! I worked with Jessica at Encore Bridal and the experience was excellent! Encore has a better selection of gorgeous and well-made gowns than anywhere else we shopped in the surrounding area! Encore's dresses are definitely more unique than other boutiques in the area and she has a wider range of prices to work with too. The dress I fell in love with was actually partly designed by Encore Bridal and it is the perfect Colorado gown! Jessica even gave me a fantastic deal on the dress! I couldn't be happier with the service and with my incredible gown! Don't pass it up!

Profile Picture Anna, 6/15/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

We first went to David's Bridal, thought we found the dress, and then came here as we already had an appointment booked on the same day. Turns out we were sooo wrong about the David's dress, every dress that I tried on, even the ones I didn't like, were way better both in quality and appearance. You don't have to wear a special underskirt or bra with these dresses, they are made to fit. I also recommend their alterations person, Sewtique Alterations. She said she also noticed great differences in the quality of dresses between Encore and David's Bridal. It ended up costing us a bit more, but I felt that it was very worth it, particularly for my big day.

Profile Picture Danielle, 6/6/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I just purchased one of Encore Bridal's consignment gowns. The women at the store are helpful, friendly, and very accommodating. I made an appointment on Thursday and found a dress I really liked. The women "held" the dress for me, and allowed me to come back twice on Friday to take a second look - once with my Mom and once with two friends. When my Mom came to look with me we had two children in tow- I don't recommend this, but we had an emergency child care situation. I appreciate how understanding the owner of the store is.

I worked with the owner, Jessica, and two additional staff members. I experienced the same level of high quality service with all three. The women did not pressure me into buying anything, and made me feel very comfortable.

This is a smaller boutique, but they have a good selection of dresses and sizes. The new dresses are arranged by price, and consignment gowns are in a section by themselves. For brides looking, I suggest you inform the store of your size and any specific preferences. I am a fairly common size, but got VERY lucky. I was able to buy a dress off the rack and take it home that day!

Thanks for the great service and help. I appreciate your store and the vibe of your small, local business!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 5/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Jessica was great- she was available to help, but also let my mom and I walk around at our own pace. When trying the dresses on, there was no rush and she showed professionalism and courtesy throughout the entire experience. One of the dresses that I tried on was available as a consignment dress that had already been cleaned and looked brand new. There was no pressure to buy the new dress, and she even gave us some extra lace in case it was needed. I will definitely be passing on their name to friends!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 5/24/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Jessica at Encore Bridal was great! My mom and I came up from Aurora to Fort Collins and Encore was the 1st dress shop on a list of 6 we were planning on going to while my mom was visiting for a short time. The first dress I saw when I walked in was one I just had to try on. We gathered a few others I liked and a couple on Jessica's recomendation. Of course i fell in love with the first one I saw. Not wanting to buy it right away we left. We went to a few other stores in Denver but nothing compared to the dress and Jessica's professionalism at Encore Bridal. We went back a couple days later without an appointment and she let me try the dress on again. At First she told me it would take up to 4 months to come in but it ended up arriving 2 weeks after I purchased it. I would definatly recommend going to Encore Bridal in Fort Collins.

Profile Picture User4089947, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
0.7

This is the first review I have ever written for a store but my experience was so horrible, I just had to let people know not to go here!!!! My friend and I went into this shop and at first was very impressed by it and the variety of dresses they had. I was a bridesmaid in her wedding and when the owner ordered my dress, she ordered it 2 sizes too big and ordered another one of the bridesmaids in the wedding 1 size too small. They were the correct sizes on the contract when the bride signed it. When they arrived and we noticed they were not the sizes we ordered on the contract, the owner was unwilling to get us the correct sizes or refund our money or make it right in any way. As it turned out, I had to pay over $200 to get my dress taken in because it was so large on me and the other bridesmaid had to wear hers a size too small and almost passed out at the wedding because she couldn't breathe in the dress!! If you want to avoid a lot of headache, please do not go to this bridal shop!! There are so many more unprofessional things the owner said and did to us, but I do not want to go on and on.

Profile Picture Dorie, 4/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

They were Awsome! I had poor service in other bridal stores an encore was my last hope an thank god! I found them they helped me find what I was looking for, the staff was great! Jessica was so nice an helpful I could of asked for anything better. I highly recommend them, my wedding is 2/21/15 an I only had less then a month to even have a dress let alone get it fitted an they helped me with everything I needed an they are such good people.

Profile Picture Brenda, 2/21/15, 1 Review