Encore Bridal Reviews

52 | Fort Collins, CO

52 Reviews for Encore Bridal

Shelby Reimann · Married on 10/13/2018

Top Notch!

Encore Bridal was amazing!!! They had a beautiful selection of gowns and accessories. Jessica was amazing in helping me say Yes to the Dress. She was very helpful with sizing, ordering, and then preserving the gown after my ceremony. I highly recommend Encore Bridal!

Raina · Married on 09/01/2018

Absolutely love the store and the staff! They have very elegant dresses that still fit my small budget!

• Anna

Anna · Married on 06/17/2018

I had the most amazing experience at Encore Bridal. Jessica was amazing and was able to completely work within my pretty low price range. She has ideas for every dress on how to change it in little ways that would make me like it. I found my dress at Encore and it does need some adjustments. Jessica was able to call the seemstress that she workes with and Rosie was able to come and look at my dress within 5 minutes. This was honestly the best customer service experience that I have ever had. I was there on a Thursday and was the only bride there. I would recommend trying to book an appointment on a slower day because the fitting area is not the biggest. I am so thankful for Jessica and Rosie for making me feel amazing trying on every dress and for helping me decide on “The One.” She even let me sleep on it and put my dress aside for a day so that I could go to my last appointment and make sure that I was ready to commit.

Megan · Married on 09/02/2017

Loved Encore Bridal! I had been to so many wedding dress boutiques and could not find what I was looking for until I went to Encore, and I LOVE my dress! The service was great, and they were so sweet. I would recommend Encore in heartbeat!

• Z

zonyad · Married on 08/25/2017

Very accommodating! They took the time to really help me find my vision!

Megan · Married on 07/22/2017

I almost never write reviews, but I had such an amazing experience at Encore Bridal that I felt like I needed to! Jessica was wonderful and gave great advice about designs and styles that would fit me best. Throughout the process, she was able to determine the specific styles/designs that I gravitated towards and would select the perfect dresses based on that. She was the one who found (and had me try on) the dress that I purchased. At other bridal shops, I felt like they were pushing me towards certain dresses just so they could get the sale. With Encore Bridal, I never once felt like she was pushing the sale on me, just genuinely being helpful and supporting the dress hunt! I was lucky enough to have the, "THIS IS THE DRESS" moment that every bride-to-be hopes for. Not only did I find the perfect dress, but it was well within my budget. I will be sending all my friends to Encore Bridal.

Elizabeth · Married on 12/21/2016

My first time trying on dresses (at another place) was such a bad experience! I did not want to go back. A friend told me about Encore so I made a last minute appointment and headed in with my friends. What an amazing experience! The shop is in the cutest building, the staff is very warm and helpful, and there is such a wide selection of dresses! I felt better from the moment I walked in the door, such a weight off my shoulders! I did end up purchasing a consignment dress and got exactly what I wanted for less than I was hoping to pay. Not sure I can say enough good things about Encore Bridal. I worked with both Kailee and Jamie on two separate occasions, thank-you ladies!

• I

Isabella · Married on 11/03/2016

Jessica and the girls at encore were very helpful in my search for the perfect wedding dress. I was thrilled with their selection of gowns and their budget friendly prices. Encore rocks!

Very nice bridal store and the associates were very helpful. The store is small but has A LOT of selection!

I am a Las Vegas bride but Fort Collins is my hometown. I had visited a few other shops in Las Vegas, and thought I found my dress, but I made the appointment at Encore because I wanted to do some shopping with my Maid of Honor who lives in Colorado! I originally chose Encore because I was excited about trying some consignment gowns!

When I arrived at Encore (it was the last day in their old location) I was immediately in love with how warm and quaint their store was. It was so homey and comfortable. I thought I had found my gown already at the Las Vegas store but I was stuck between 2 dresses. They had me walk around and clip the dresses I was interested in. Then there it was. There was only one dress in their store that I had already tried on in Las Vegas, and it happened to be one of the 2 I was in love with. I tried on about 6 of their gowns and saved that one for last. When I put it on, it was incredible.

Jessica, Delaney and Amanda were so amazing! Wedding dress shopping should be the most exciting time in the world and it didn't feel that way when I shopped in Las Vegas. The moment I stepped into the store at Encore Bridal, I felt like they wanted me to be there. I feel like I left with friends! They truly made my "Ah Ha!" moment so special! That is the way wedding dress shopping should be. They were so professional and sweet and they are even willing to ship my dress to me in Las Vegas!

I found the dress first in Las Vegas, but having worked with these amazing women, I couldn't imagine giving my business to anyone else! Thank you so much Encore Bridal for making me feel like a Bride!!!

Katie · Married on 09/24/2016

This is an amazing place to shop for your wedding gown!! I bought my dress here about 2 months ago. I had a budget of 800. The dress I found (with the help of my constant, Michelle) was priced at 1201. Needless to say, a little out of my range. But working with Jessica (and Michelle) was wonderful! I told her my situation and she offered the flood model to me for 900!! I needed a few days to get my funds fully in place, and about 2 weeks later I returned and purchased the dress of my dreams!! The staff was fun, had tons of great ideas and we're so professional!! I'm planning on returning to purchase my bridesmaids as well!! Jessica, you and your team rock!!! I've already recommended you guys to one of my friends, and plan on spreading the word even more!! Thumbs up, 100%, five stars!!! Can't say it enough you guys are AMAZING!!!

Sarah · Married on 09/24/2016

The best staff! We visited Ft. Collins and wanted to stop in on a busy Saturday. Even though we did not have a set apt. they made time for us and ended up purchasing my dress here. Beautiful styles and satisfied with pricing!

Deanna · Married on 07/30/2016

What a beautiful little shop. They had a wonderful variety of dresses so I was able to try on multiple styles. My sales associate was very accommodating and patient during my appointment and I ended up coming home with an amazing dress!

I cannot say enough positive things about Encore Bridal. The ladies that work here are all lovely and never made my feel self conscious even though I had a very small budget. Michelle was so helpful and lovely and picked a dress for me to try on I NEVER would have thought I would like- and I ended up buying it! They have a nice consignment section and lots of accessories in addition to their new gowns. I'm so happy I was able to find a dress and support local business and be eco friendly all at the same time. I would definitely check this place out if you live in FoCo or nearby!

Jen · Married on 10/18/2015

I needed a dress in a hurry and went in and bought my dress right off the consignment rack! The dress is gorgeous, a great value and the staff are extremely friendly and helpful. They had many beautiful dresses both new and on consignment!

• User4620633 · 2+ years ago

I found my wedding dress at Encore Bridal in Fort Collins. The staff there were extremely friendly and so helpful! There is a really amazing selection and number of dresses to choose from. Before I went to Encore, I went to a few other bridal shops in Denver. The selection of dresses were not quite what I was looking for and the ones I loved were well over my budget. Encore has high quality, gorgeous dresses that fit into anyone's budget. I was extremely impressed with them.

We first went to David's Bridal, thought we found the dress, and then came here as we already had an appointment booked on the same day. Turns out we were sooo wrong about the David's dress, every dress that I tried on, even the ones I didn't like, were way better both in quality and appearance. You don't have to wear a special underskirt or bra with these dresses, they are made to fit. I also recommend their alterations person, Sewtique Alterations. She said she also noticed great differences in the quality of dresses between Encore and David's Bridal. It ended up costing us a bit more, but I felt that it was very worth it, particularly for my big day.

Lindsay · Married on 05/29/2015

I just purchased one of Encore Bridal's consignment gowns. The women at the store are helpful, friendly, and very accommodating. I made an appointment on Thursday and found a dress I really liked. The women "held" the dress for me, and allowed me to come back twice on Friday to take a second look - once with my Mom and once with two friends. When my Mom came to look with me we had two children in tow- I don't recommend this, but we had an emergency child care situation. I appreciate how understanding the owner of the store is.

I worked with the owner, Jessica, and two additional staff members. I experienced the same level of high quality service with all three. The women did not pressure me into buying anything, and made me feel very comfortable.

This is a smaller boutique, but they have a good selection of dresses and sizes. The new dresses are arranged by price, and consignment gowns are in a section by themselves. For brides looking, I suggest you inform the store of your size and any specific preferences. I am a fairly common size, but got VERY lucky. I was able to buy a dress off the rack and take it home that day!

Thanks for the great service and help. I appreciate your store and the vibe of your small, local business!

Lindsey · Married on 05/24/2015

Jessica was great- she was available to help, but also let my mom and I walk around at our own pace. When trying the dresses on, there was no rush and she showed professionalism and courtesy throughout the entire experience. One of the dresses that I tried on was available as a consignment dress that had already been cleaned and looked brand new. There was no pressure to buy the new dress, and she even gave us some extra lace in case it was needed. I will definitely be passing on their name to friends!

• F

Adrianna · Married on 05/08/2015

Jessica at Encore Bridal was great! My mom and I came up from Aurora to Fort Collins and Encore was the 1st dress shop on a list of 6 we were planning on going to while my mom was visiting for a short time. The first dress I saw when I walked in was one I just had to try on. We gathered a few others I liked and a couple on Jessica's recomendation. Of course i fell in love with the first one I saw. Not wanting to buy it right away we left. We went to a few other stores in Denver but nothing compared to the dress and Jessica's professionalism at Encore Bridal. We went back a couple days later without an appointment and she let me try the dress on again. At First she told me it would take up to 4 months to come in but it ended up arriving 2 weeks after I purchased it. I would definatly recommend going to Encore Bridal in Fort Collins.

Brenda · Married on 02/21/2015

They were Awsome! I had poor service in other bridal stores an encore was my last hope an thank god! I found them they helped me find what I was looking for, the staff was great! Jessica was so nice an helpful I could of asked for anything better. I highly recommend them, my wedding is 2/21/15 an I only had less then a month to even have a dress let alone get it fitted an they helped me with everything I needed an they are such good people.

Sunshine · Married on 09/20/2014

I had purchased a dress online and was super disappointed with the quality. The thought of purchasing a second dress made me sad since my budget was now almost non-existent. I contacted Encore Bridal and was stoked to hear about their consignment dresses! Jessica was able to get me in right away and found me a BEAUTIFUL wedding dress! I didn't want to take it off and I can't wait for my fiancé to see me in it! The dresses in this shop were beautiful and honestly made the David's Bridal dresses look cheap and overpriced. Too bad I'm only getting married once lol otherwise I could have this experience again!

Chantel · Married on 08/24/2014

Encore Bridal was everything we needed when we were out looking for dresses. They were helpful, they listened, and they helped put both me and my wife in the perfect dress at an affordable price! Jessica was so helpful, listening to our "wants" and giving us a ton of options to chose from. I enjoyed shopping for my dress that day, and finding the one I wore. I am thankful to them for helping my day be everything I dreamed it could be!

Everyone was so helpful in helping pick out the dress. They listened to what I was asking to find the perfect dress for me.

liz · Married on 07/05/2014

LOVE this place, I am so thankful I found it while on the search for a perfect dress! I visited others but Encore rises above the rest. Jessica is kind, fun and extremely helpful, and creates an environment that is so easy to be in. Encore ROCKS! I recommend this shop to anyone looking for a affordable but stylish dress, comfortable/non-pushy environment, personal service, and an all-around fun dress shopping experience (and who isn't!?)