Enchanted Jewelry Reviews

2 | Plainfield, CT

2 Reviews for Enchanted Jewelry

Noah · Married on 08/24/2019

First off, I will start by saying I rarely recommend any business 110%. Enchanted Jewelry manages to make me smile every time I deal with them. I recently entrusted Enchanted with handling my late mothers diamond ring. After recently getting engaged, I wanted my fiancée to be able to design her own wedding band using my moms diamond. As one can imagine, I was very nervous placing something with so much sentimental value in the hands of a stranger (especially when you hear the horror stories of diamonds getting lost or switched out at jewelry stores). I soon found out I wasn't dealing with a stranger, but rather immediate best friends. Jill and her sons spent a good deal of time measuring, weighing, and examining my stone so we knew all identifying marks. Once we had a setting picked out and left a deposit, she gave me her cell phone number so we could be in touch while the ring was being made. I never expected her to give updates several times a week while the ring was being casted! When the ring finally came in I was able to confirm it was in fact the same diamond I had sent out. Honestly I never expected my experience to be so personal or exceptional. The finished results were above and beyond my wildest dreams and I think the pricing was very fair. I highly recommend Enchanted Jewelry to everyone I know, regardless of whether it's an engagement ring, watch, or earrings. They have a good selection and are happy to order in whatever you need. My fiancée and I plan on returning here for our future wedding bands and any other jewelry needs. Also, why wouldn't you choose a small family owned business over a big box store? It's a no brainer, go to Enchanted Jewelry!

Sent on 08/19/2017

Enchanted Jewelry's reply:

Noah, thank you so much for taking precious time out of your busy life to share the fine jewelry experience that you had with us. Honestly, we feel like it was us who was honored to meet such a lovely couple and help you both create a beautiful, sentimental wedding heirloom together. It was truly our pleasure to be of assistance to you and Hannah and deeply appreciate that we earned your lifelong trust (and that wonderful feeling of having a new best friend!). We will do everything we can to maintain your highest satisfaction and confidence; we are so grateful you chose us!
    ~ Jill

Claire · Married on 11/18/2017

Enchanted Jewlery was a fantastic experience. When you first walk in you are greeted with the smiling faces of the family who owns the business. I went back and forth with my ring selection and Jill was always eager to help me find what I wanted. She didn't give up, she helped us find our perfect wedding bands. She was also determined to stay within our budget and succeeded. I never felt rushed or pressured when working with Enchanted Jewlery. If you are looking for a local Jewlery store this is the place to go!

Sent on 05/11/2017

Enchanted Jewelry's reply:

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Claire! You and Peter will always hold a cherished place in our hearts. We look forward to seeing you in November for a clean/polish and an update on the planning of your special day!