Enchanted Circle Ceremonies Reviews

7 | Taos, NM

7 Reviews for Enchanted Circle Ceremonies

7 Enchanted Circle Ceremonies Reviews

Cassie and Mitch · Married on 08/23/2014

Susan was absolutely perfect for us! We completed a short questionnaire to help her get to know us. Having a destination wedding can be stressful, but she created an amazing ceremony and it turned out perfect! We recommend her 110%!!!

Paula · Married on 08/01/2014

On August 1, 2014 I was able to marry my long-term partner. Susan Carpenter Sims was our Officiant. The service that she prepared was absolutely perfect for us. Her words were inspirational and eloquent. It felt like Susan had known us for a long time because the service was so personal. One more thing I was so impressed with was her flexibility - I had to change meeting times....and the time of the wedding due to weather - she worked with us every step of the way! If I ever planned on getting married again, I would ask Susan to Officiate. Since I don't plan on that, all I can do is hope that others will recognize her gift!

Susan was very professional and provided a high quality of service throughout the entire time we worked with her. She took the time to find out about our wants and needs for our wedding and delivered a beautifully written and tailored ceremony that contained all of the elements we requested (and more). While participating in the rehearsal and performing the ceremony, Susan was very personable and professional, and the entire process ran smoothly. I would highly recommend Susan as an officiant and am very pleased with the services she provided.

Shannon · Married on 05/30/2014

Everything about working with Susan Carpenter Sims for our ceremony was excellent. She was very timely and responsive in our communication, and did an amazing job with very little notice. She showed tremendous acceptance for our non-traditional lesbian wedding. She showed high levels of professionalism, and at the same time, was flexible and had a comforting presence. From the minute we spoke to her on the phone, we knew she was the best match for us. She offered us a wonderful questionnaire in preparation for our marriage and the personally written ceremony she wrote for us was articulate and heartfelt. We would highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/04/2014

Enchanted Circle Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. Officiating your beautiful wedding was truly an honor and a joy.

LisaAnn · Married on 05/23/2014

Susan was incredibly flexible and helpful in pulling together our unique handfasting. She came highly recommended.

Tamara · Married on 03/05/2013

Enchanted Circle Ceremonies was incredible for our wedding. Excellent communication concerning our vows and the sort of ceremony we wanted to take place. We were very much at ease and every thing was taken care of for us in advance. We were ecstatic with our experience. Thank you Susan Carpenter-Sims

Sent on 06/12/2014

Enchanted Circle Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you, Tamara! You and Jeff were an inspiring couple to work with.
  • User4339014 · event on: 04/26/2014

The whole ceremony was extremely well written and our history together was woven into the presentation. It was our 50th anniversary and we exchanged our vows again. It was very emotional and we were overwhelmed with the emotion of the occasion.