Em’s Catering Reviews

Em’s Catering View more information

Rachael P. Married on 12/28/2019

Wedding Caterer

Em's catering was so helpful for making my wedding special. Their food was delicious. As someone who is gluten and dairy free, Emma was able to help create a special plate for me, which made the day so much less stressful. Her staff were friendly and helpful and I'd definitely recommend them to a friend!
    Molly Married on 05/31/2018

Best caterer!!

End catering helped make my wedding the most special day! She listened to all of my neediness when it came to food allergies and made the most delicious food! My wedding cake was gorgeous and she and her staff were professional and fun! I will be hiring her again for more events in the future!
    Emma Married on 04/14/2018

Wonderful!

Em was so easy to work with. She accommodated our guests food restrictions and came up with a menu that was perfect for our day. We definitely recommend Ems Catering for your event.
    Dori M. Married on 04/10/2021

Very disappointing

I splurged on catering for my son’s engagement party and was completely disappointed. The presentation was non existent. I order sliders, they were sloppy with no top. I order chicken and waffles; it was barely a bite...thrown in an aluminum pan with a toothpick through each. The bruschetta was watery. I ordered hors d’oeuvres for 30; there was hardly any food. All my friends were in shock when I told them I paid $500 for what we were served. She did not bring the beverages that were included. I reached out to explain my disappointment and all received was a $15 refund.