Emperor Limousine Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

• Samantha
    Samantha A. Married on 10/16/2021

Spacious and Helpful

We booked Emperor for our wedding day. We had a very smooth and easy transition and made several spots on our way. Our driver was helpful and ensured that we arrived safety and on time. We were able to receive the bus that we requested and it was clean and very spacious.
  • Natalie
    Natalie B. Married on 08/28/2021

Great Experience!

Our driver was right on time and kind, the bus was clean, and the audio system worked beautifully. With those three check marks on our criteria list, we were thrilled with our decision to hire Emperor! We had requested the Diamond Party Bus, but were provided the Fashion Party Bus. That was totally fine, especially since the Fashion was BIGGER which ended up being helpful in bringing a few extra friends from church to the wedding venue. Would hire again (:
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth H. Married on 05/29/2021

Fun & Reliable

We took the Diamond Party bus for our bridal party wedding photos in downtown Chicago this past weekend! We had 22 people on the bus and the experience was great. The bus was right on time, clean and friendly driver/security. They took us right where we needed to go, helped us get the sound system connected to bluetooth so we could rock our playlist, and had champagne and drinks waiting for us on the bus. We even used the party bus to shuttle guests from the hotel to our venue- which went off smoothly. Would recommend if you want a great way to get around with a big group and have some fun!
  • Erin
    Erin M. Married on 09/29/2019

Riding in Style on our Wedding Day!

Emperor Limousine was amazing in every regard! From figuring out where to park when our "Moving Tow Signs" did not get neighbors to move their cars; to cleaning up water puddles on the floor of the limo for us (it was raining and one of the soft coolers started leaking - this resulted in some of the BM's dresses getting soaked) and keeping the floor dry for the remainder of the ride; to getting us to all of our photo destinations safe and sound (and figuring out parking at ALL of the Chicago Landmarks we went to); to rolling out the just married sign, red carpet and champagne at our Venue for a photo op! They were on time, very polite and professional. The limo bus was clean, in working order (fireplace, temperature, tv and audio), comfy and a fun time all around. Our bridal party was in awe of how nice it was and we all had such a fun time! We are so happy we went with this company and we highly recommend them for future services!
  • Cass
    Cass Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing Party Bus Experience!

Emperor Party Bus provided exceptional service for our 7/20/19 wedding day. We rented a large party bus, and the price was fair and inclusive. Karla in the office was great to work with; she was very kind and answered all of our questions. They even let us come in and see the whole fleet to personally pick our bus. Their party buses are amazing, clean, and updated. The wedding party had an absolute blast in the bus. The one very minor criticism, is they provided *red* champagne for our wedding package, which I couldn't enjoy because I was in a bumpy bus in a white dress. The driver the day of was professional, kind, dressed for the occasion, and a great driver navigating downtown Chicago with many stops. He helped me in and out of the bus at every stop, and was a total pro when we made some day of changes to the travel schedule for the weather. The bus was on time and prepared for our wedding. The service could not have been better! And their fleet of buses is so much cooler than many of the services. Definitely will be using them again!
  • Kiley
    Kiley Married on 04/12/2019

April Wedding

Bus was on time, clean, and driver was professional. We had a 30 person bus and we fit 27 people and a cooler on almost perfectly. No complaints - five stars!
  • amycerny
    Amy Married on 11/23/2018
    Everyone at Emperor Limousine was excellent! I received so many compliments on the overall appearance and cleanliness of the bus. Everyone was very responsive and accommodating each time I called to make a change. The driver Pete was on time, friendly and patient with us and that is no small feat as we can be somewhat of a rowdy crowd. He went along with whatever we wanted and truly made our day flow perfectly. I would book these guys again in a heartbeat and can tell you to look no further. You have found the right company to provide transportation for your special event. My brother also booked Emperor for his wedding last December and had nothing but positive things to say as well. 5 STARS ALL THE WAY!
  • Kelly
    Kelly Married on 10/20/2018

So much fun!

Cannot say enough good things about this transportation service! We have used them once before and we will definitely use them in the future. From the initial book the team was on top of everything ever step of the way from the timelines to all the questions I had along the way. Although I did not catch the gentleman's name that was our driver, he was AMAZING! He cheers'd with us and had so much fun and handled all the rowdy groomsmen with ease. Again, cannot say enough good things, thanks for being a part of our day and making sure everything was perfect!
    Borislava Married on 08/25/2018

Exceptional service!

We are so glad that we chose Emperor Limousines for our August 25th 2018 wedding. Booking with them was very easy . They were prompt in answering all of my questions and even offered a tour of the vehicles before booking! The rates are best in town! It's such a shame that I do not recall our driver's name because he provided exceptional service! He was so polite and accommodating! He went above and beyond his responsibilities. The limo inside and outside looked amazing and was very clean! We had so much fun and everybody loved it ! They also provided plenty of drinks for our group! Will recommend to everyone and use them for all future events!
  • PrincessLawrence
    Cassandra Married on 06/15/2018
    This company is amazing! From start to finish. They answered all my questions and in a prompt manner. They let me come in and tour the buses and pick the best one for me. The driver was amazing the whole time. He did all the we asked him to and never complained once. I will recommend this company to all my friends and I wish I was back dancing and signing on the bus lol.
    Daina Married on 06/10/2017
    Greatest price for a 30 person party bus in the area! Ran late for my ceremony driver got us from Naperville to Hinsdale in 15min flat! Driver was awesome, very nice and courteous, the company was awesome about keeping in contact and making sure all the details were clear. Great company, awesome service, I will definitely use them for any limo needs in the future!
    Katie Married on 04/29/2017
    The team at Emperor Limousine was excellent!

We hired EL for our wedding party bus. We went to the headquarters and toured all of the buses (there were over 10 different buses), and we were able to pick out the exact bus we wanted for our day. Each different bus was clean, smelled good, and uniquely decorated. We went with the "Athena" bus. The bus came with outside decorations, a champagne toast, 2 cases of beer, and water and pop for everyone.

The back-office team was incredibly responsive and accommodating. The price was reasonable and competitive.

Our driver was Boris, and it turns out he was quite talented in his driving capabilities. Boris was able to fit this wide bus down an incredibly narrow drive in front of the church that had cars parallel parked on both sides. It was nervewrackingly tight, but Boris took his time and was a champ at navigation. Boris was also on time, friendly and patient with us during the sideways pouring rain. The rain made for some logistical changes, and he went right along with the flow and made some stops that were not initially in the plan.

EL earns my 5 stars and I recommend them to every bride and groom looking for a good time!
  • Cristina
    Tina Married on 01/07/2017
    Very easy to work with and kept in touch. On time, and met our standards. Very clean and nice. We used the newest limo bus
    Jan A. Married on 11/12/2016
    I would highly recommend Emperor for your wedding. We were on a very tight time schedule and our driver Dwight never missed a beat! On time, pleasant and just as nice at the end of the night. The bus was great and exactly what we needed for a comfortable ride for everyone. Great value as well. Would definitely use them again.
    Emil Married on 11/11/2016
    I booked a limo for my wedding day. They did everything i asked and expected. Starting with the limo,it was very clean.. Also i requested to change the pick up tine and they helped me right the way. The chauffeur was on time and had very good knowledge of the city. I would recommend to anyone! Thank you!
    Kasia Married on 11/05/2016
    Working with Emperor Limo was phenomenal! They were very accommodating showing us all the available limos/ party buses for our wedding date, and once we booked with them they were very flexible with changes in our destinations for the day. The day of our wedding the party bus looked great, the champagne toast was such a nice touch, and most importantly our driver Marcin was amazing! He was timely, friendly, and very efficient getting us to and from all of our destinations.
    Ashley Married on 11/05/2016
    Everything was wonderful with emperor limo! Karla was the first person I spoke with when inquiring about service and she made sure to give me the best possible price for what I needed. There was an initial smaller deposit and she sent me an email reminder when my final payment was due (about a week before the wedding). Zuko (our driver) was amazing and made sure we were exactly where we needed to be. He was so flexible with dropping off us and our guests and assisted everyone getting in and out of the limo. If I could go back and do it all again I would book emperor for the entire night for limo service! (The hotel shuttle at the end of the night was a mess...). I would 100% recommend emperor to anyone getting married or any events!
    Robert Married on 11/04/2016
    This limo service is awesome! I just used them Nov 4 for a wedding and the drivers were very nice, they were always on time, and our whole experience was perfect. The limo came stocked and was clean and no problems there either! Pick these guys!
    Lauren Married on 10/29/2016
    Wedding buses are expensive, so if you are going to get one, get the best. Emperor Limo was everything we wanted and then some. Our wedding party was 22 people and we rented the 30 passenger Platinum bus which was perfect considering all of the extra stuff we brought on as well. They stocked the bus with champagne, beer, and water, and the champagne toast outside of the church was fun and provided some great photos. Melissa in the office was excellent at confirming all of our options and customizing to our needs and budget. Unlimited stops was huge for us and our driver was very accommodating and professional. They had music on the bus so we ended up not even hooking up our own, though the playlist was limited if you have a long drive ahead of you. There were no hidden fees, gas charges, location charges, etc, so you don't have to worry about being surprised! We were very pleased with the service and it helped make our day perfect.
    Allison Married on 10/22/2016
    Emperor Limousine was everything we could have asked for our wedding! The driver was great, professional, on time, flexible and very personable. I would recommend this service for any event or wedding!
    Kristen Married on 10/15/2016
    Great communication. Best price in the area. Amazing party bus!!!! Our bridal party wanted to have the reception in the bus!
    Tracey Married on 10/14/2016
    Everything was wonderful!! The party bus was so spacious and everyone in the wedding party had a fantastic time! Our driver was amazing and made sure I had no trouble getting in and out of the bus with my wedding dress.
    Dorota Married on 10/01/2016
    Emperor limousines is the best in the business. It was worth every penny because the driver was awesome and the party bus was spotless. I had used your services for October 1. I think my driver's name was Marcin he was really cool and had a great personality. My wedding was mostly English but some people spoke only Polish so it was nice that my driver spoke Polish to my parents. He was quick and got us places on time. VERY VERY happy with the driver and the bus. Thank You Dorota & Keith
    Christina Married on 10/01/2016
    No problems what so ever, the service was perfect!! We were on time and Martin the driver listened to our requests and got us to our destinations on time and safely. The bus was really nice and clean and very spacious. Booking it was a breeze, and they were on top of it when it came to when things needed to be finalized. It was a great process and a great company overall. Definitely recommending them to my friends and family!
    Magda Married on 09/16/2016
    Emperor Limousine definitely went an extra mile in making our wedding memorable. Staff was courteous, we had a lot of follow up and felt informed, they were on time, accommodating to our little requests and their prices were by far the best of all the places we researched. The driver (Martin) was fun and even took the initiative to take some pictures of our penguin mascots and the just married sign during the ceremony. The bus was clean and decked out in our wedding colors. Well worth the investment our bridal party had such a great time. Will definitely use these guys again!