27 Reviews for EmotionalMovie Wedding Films

USB Hard Drive (2)
Add'l Hours (1)
Digital Download (1)
27 EmotionalMovie Wedding Films Reviews

I'm not even sure where to begin! Working with the Daniele's was a dream. When I stumbled upon their work while endlessly searching for videographers in Tuscany I knew they were it. Everything I had been looking for and so much more. When the day finally came and our video was ready, my husband and I watched (and cried) in awe as we relived each special moment of our wedding day. There wasn't a thing they missed! What a gift, to be able to have something so special that we will cherish for the rest of our lives. Something to remind us of where it all began and that magical day in Tuscany that started our forever. The talent of these two is truly unmatched and the passion for what they do is evident in their beautiful work. I would recommend them over and over and over again, thank you guys for everything! The videos are truly spectacular.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Our wedding video was extremely important to us so we did a lot of research to find the perfect videographers! I loved the story that Emotionalmovie told through their videos, while having a professional and artistic touch. We absolutely loved working with Daniele & Daniele. They even took the time to meet with me on a vendor visit trip to Italy 5 months before the wedding, which provided me with an extra comfort the day of my wedding! They are silly and fun, but take their work extremely seriously and it shows! They videos are magic! The day of the wedding, it was a blast having them there and we felt so comfortable having them capture our most intimate and private moments. When we got our videos 5 months later we were over the moon happy with them, they were everything we could have wanted and more! We appreciated that they took the time to get to know us, find out our music tastes, and listen to our "vision." The videos were perfect. We highly highly recommend Emotionalmovie!!!

Profile Picture Kara, 9/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

My wife and I got married in Tuscany this past September and we couldn’t have been any happier with our decision to work with the team from Emotional Movie. They were simply EXCELLENT! They were incredibly accommodating and attentive to our needs and requests. They were so easy to work with and also made us feel so relaxed on our big day.

Our video exceeded our expectations and we were just left in awe of the quality and the detail! They brought back all the beautiful memories of our wedding which we will forever cherish! We would not hesitate to recommend their service to anyone.

Daniele and Daniele, again, a very big thanks to the both of you! We hope to work with you again in the future! Grazie mille!

Profile Picture Paulo, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

My husband and I had a vision for our destination wedding in Florence, we interviewed many vendors during the process. Daniele’s initial interview stood out to us because of his professionalism and friendliness, we knew his team would be the ones who would display our wedding the way we dreamed of. Daniele was also kind enough to work within our budget and offered services nobody else did. The team was a pleasure to work with the day of the wedding, they made us feel very relaxed and even joked around with us to take off some pressure of having a camera in front of you. We knew the video would turn out amazing, but we were blown away with the end result. My husband and I have no words for the beautiful work that was delivered to us, every moment was beautifully captured and it was emotional reliving the special day. We can’t thank the team at Emotional Movie enough for their work, we highly recommend booking them for your wedding!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 9/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

there is nothing more to say but BEST, PERFECT, INCREDIBLE, REAL ...worth every penny!
the service of the team was extremely professional, they followed the whole day without being "visible" and captured all precious moments as if they were friends. The videos we got are movie quality! We are totally blown away and have nothing to say than a BIG THANKS to Daniele&Daniele !!

Profile Picture Thomas, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Incredible film making, the aesthetics they have is very sensitive and elegant. They listen to our preferences and implement our requests into their films so beautifully and naturally. We especially liked how they play with the light and shadow using black and white. Very kind and sensitive people to work with. Thank you so much Daniel! I hope you will make not only wedding movie but artistic short films.

Profile Picture j, 7/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

The talent, creativity and professionalism of the Emotional Movie group is truly unparalleled. To say that I am impressed, would be an understatement. Our videos turned out to be more like Hollywood feature films than simple wedding videos.

I cannot thank the EM team enough for the hard work and dedication they put into capturing our wedding day. Choosing them was one of the best decisions i made (besides marrying my husband)!

Profile Picture Kristin, 6/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

My husband and I are incredibly grateful to have had such an amazing team of videographers at our wedding. It was a 3 day event and they have truly captured all of it from the tiniest of special moments to the many beautiful settings and groupings of people for us to cherish forever.
They were very professional, organised and worked so easily with the various people who helped put our wedding together as well as being kind and friendly with our guests.
They were such a pleasure to work with and so much fun! with such effortless talent that we barely felt the cameras all around. The proof was in the highlight and film videos produced, these were absolutely beautiful and showed that they had understood our personalities and the mood we wanted to capture of our special weekend.
We look forward to celebrating more happy occasions and would certainly request their services again! We highly recommend them don't go looking anywhere else!!!

Profile Picture Karen, 10/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

We were so impressed and blown away by the quality of the finished product. The guys were very professional on the day and have managed to capture the essence of the day in amazing cinematography. We haven't stopped showing our wedding guests and they have all been blown away too, as it seems no-one has seen anything like this before.

I can't recommend Daniele enough, as he and his team will create something you will treasure for generations.

Profile Picture Simon, 10/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We would recommend anyone considering to engage Emotional Videos to do so without hesitation. They've managed to capture all the love, the laughter, the tears and the joy at our wedding. The videos are beautiful and we are so happy to be able to always look back at these cherished memories. We couldn't have asked for better videographers. Thank you Daniele and Daniele for your stunning work.

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

My husband and I decided to get married in Tuscany... we knew we needed the BEST, most intimate wedding video to show our loved ones at home (N.Y.). We wanted a video that captured each moment of excitement and every bit of emotion... we recieved our video in and timely fashion and we were SPEECHLESS. Emotional movie went above and beyond our expectations and they were absolutely wonderful and fun to work with. I highly recommend them for any special occasion that's needs the perfect touch. ???????????????????? -Gina & Matthew D.

Profile Picture Gina, 9/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

My husband and I were truly blessed to have hired Emotional Movie to film our wedding renewal in Positano Italy. Daniele and Daniele were consummate professionals in every aspect. They scouted the location the day before which is a testimonial of their professionalism. Positano is not the easiest location to film along with the July heat but they made the day so effortless for us. Their film captured our day, our story in the most beautiful way that it brought tears to my eyes. Being able to relive this special day through their artistic lens is priceless.

Profile Picture Marta, 7/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

When I was choosing a videographer to capture my wedding in Italy, I researched for weeks and rewatched video after video until I finally decided to use EmotionalMovie. My decision was made because I genuinely felt like their art truly captures the love that surrounds a couple on their wedding day. The team made us feel so comfortable and special on the day of our wedding and everyone who has seen the video says it's the most beautiful wedding video they've ever seen.

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We will be forever thankful to Emotional Movie for capturing all the good vibes of our wedding day. They mixed along with the crowd like they were part of the celebration. With a big smile and an accent from "Tuscany" they brough happiness to such an important day, accompanied us along the "getting ready" and ensured that all the best memories were nicely captured by their cameras. We can't stop looking at the highlights video and smile! And we love the long video version that throws us back into the best day of our lives! Thank you

Profile Picture User7515579, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We saw the highlights video and we cried and could not hold it in. It is so beautiful and we are so pleased you have done an amazing job and we are stunned at how good the video is. We showed a few friends already and they too cried and love the video.

Profile Picture User7410377, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

It was such a pleasure working with Emotional Movie.

Daniele and Daniele were so easy to work with. I initially thought that having both photographers and videographers would create a timing and scheduling issue but these two were about to capture all the most beautiful shots without any issues.

The video itself was beautiful. We have gotten so many comments from our friends and family about the quality of the video. We would highly recommend them to anyone.

- Jesse and Jennifer

Profile Picture Jesse, 5/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Since the first moment, what amazed us has been the deep passion which Daniele puts in his job. We would choose him again and again, and in comparison with his colleagues, on a regional and national level, he does have 'something' more. That 'something' is the profound attention to couples, to their emotions and their way of being; it's respecting ceremonies' discretion but also the most entertaining part of the day; it's joining carefully and uniquely music, words and images; it's grasping details and shades; it's a story which unbelievably reveals new features at each vision.
It's really an inestimable gift, which can not be quantified, but for the intensity of the emotions it conveys.
It's a gift for life.

Profile Picture Sara, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Blu-Ray, DVD, USB Flash Drive

Emotional Movie is the best! We loved our wedding movie! Daniele made not just a high quality amazing video but also, a beautiful, happy and touching one. In his videos he manages to capture the beauty of each single moment and make it become immortal. We've been very happy and deeply moved when we first saw our movie! Daniele made a wonderful edition of the videos with really perfect songs. And last, but not least, Daniele is a lovely person and in our Wedding Day (a really chaotic day), it was really good to have someone around like him that transmits calm and peace. We strongly recommend Emotional Movie for this special day!

Profile Picture Livia, 9/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, USB Hard Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video

I rate this company 5 out of 5 stars. We were delighted with our wedding video from Daniele and Daniele from Emotional movie. We loved the fact that you get a short highlights video as well as the full video version. The short highlights video was the ideal way to show people our wedding. The full hour version is great for us and our families to watch. It was a pleasure having them at our wedding as they were really professional and made us feel really comfortable. We would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Kim, 8/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I couldn't be happier with our videographers! I fell in love with the examples of the video work from their website. Also I was very impressed right from the very first appointment at the EmotionalMovie's Studio, they are SUPER PROFESSIONAL, and I was not surprised at all when we received our wedding video: STUNNING! Daniele Di Francesco is a true artists with his camera! Daniele, with his colleague, took INCREDIBLE shots that made our day a magical one to remember! I could not have asked for more. I would recommend EmotionalMovie to everyone! Big Big thanks Daniele!

Profile Picture User5565771, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Wow, amazing, high quality, excellent service, professional, helpful, friendly - these are all words that come to mind when I think about Daniele & Daniele from Emotional Movie. From the first email right through to receiving our wedding movie, the guys were fantastic. They are very accommodating, carefully listen to all your requests in advance, capture your wedding perfectly on the day and then deliver an amazing movie to you. Our movie has brought tears to many eyes. Their attention to details is unbelievable. They were in our top 3 of best vendors on the day (we had 18 vendors). They also worked the hardest on the day without disturbing any of the guests. We loved them! Pick them - you will not find better (and I have seen many wedding movies!) videographers to have with you on your special day.

Profile Picture User4773610, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Blu-Ray, DVD, Digital Download, USB Hard Drive, Cinematic, Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Daniele & Daniele,
We couldn't have picked a more perfect pair to film our blessing ceremony and wedding day! You became part of our family during our wedding celebration and we are so happy you were able to enjoy yourselves as part of our special guests. We became so comfortable with your relaxed style that we forgot we were being filmed! Words cannot express how unbelievably beautiful and truly breathtaking you captured our ceremonies. It is like a burst of every emotion that we experienced, highlighting the beauty, sounds, and perfect words exchanged. We cannot thank you both enough for all your hard work and time you spent to create this footage and wedding highlights video for us. Every time we watch it, we are transported back to Cortona...and everyone including us want more.. Much love, Liana & Adam W. Ci vediamo subito!

Profile Picture Liana, 6/30/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Blu-Ray, DVD, USB Flash Drive, Cinematic, Storytelling, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage

Daniele and his staff are extremely professional and able to interpret each feeling and sensation from an artistic standpoint.
Considering our own experience, we strongly recommend them and are sure you'll be astonished for the result!

Profile Picture User5557401, 2+ years ago, 1 Review

One of the best.
The trailer is amazing, like a movie we will remember for a lifetime.

Profile Picture User5561760, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, USB Flash Drive
4.7

We used Emotional Movie for our wedding video and we are so glad we did. The wedding day went by so fast and having first the trailer, then the entire movie we are able to re-live the day again and again. We got so many compliments on the film, and the quality is very good.. When we contacted Daniele we weren't 100% sure we wanted a video because so many we had seen were tacky, or looked low budget, but their cinematographic style is totally different and was able to capture the essence of the day beautifully!.

Profile Picture Alexis, 5/30/15, 1 Review