Piazza Duomo 29, Florence, IT IT 0008Z Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,800
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 22

About EmotionalMovie Wedding Films

We are destination wedding videographers based in Tuscany but who work throughout Italy and the rest of the world. In our highly creative wedding videos we include every wedding phase you allow us to be a part of. From preparation before the ceremony, external session with the photographer at the reception.. to the cutting of the wedding cake and following party. We pay special attention to detail in order to capture the essence of your every emotion and those of your guests. We promise to connect with you to ensure that the appropriate atmosphere is created and to produce a video that will truly reflect your personality, style and rhythm. Each and every wedding film is as original as your wedding day… and as unique and special as you are!

Follow us: www.emotionalmovie.com | www.facebook.com/emotionalmovie

Follow EmotionalMovie Wedding Films on

• Andrea Vallone Wedding Videographer
  • Weddingkeystudio
  • oak wedding films
weddingvideographyitaly 1
EmotionalMovie Wedding Films
emotionalmovie wedding films destination wedding italy 51 713429 158262881645709
weddingvideographyitaly
videographer casale pasquinelli14 2 51 713429 158262610152529
wedding video palagio 05 51 713429 158262610410325
EmotionalMovie Wedding Films
wedding video bailey wright villa gamberaia florence italy7 51 713429 158262610265202
videographer villa fontanelle16 51 713429 158262698155729

Videos 8 vídeos

43 Reviews for EmotionalMovie Wedding Films

• Cara

Cara Livorio · Getting married on 10/06/2020

The BEST videographers and Storytellers! Inspirational! Grandi!!!

Incredible Artists and Storytellers--The absolute BEST. Daniele and his team blew us away with every aspect of their process. My friend had used them as videographers for her wedding in Tuscany, and I was so utterly impressed with her video that I dreamed of having them document my own wedding. When the day arrived, I still did an exhaustive search to understand the field to compare pricing and video editing styles and packages. Being in an artist myself and surrounded by creative professionals, I am very sensitive to the quality of such products. Despite my search, I kept coming back to Emotional Movie, again and again. I could not deny their superiority and stunning craftsmanship. There is a sincerity and sensitivity in their work that is absent in the work of some of their main competitors, which makes them incredibly special. They aren’t adding a bunch of dramatic or useless elements—they are taking all of the raw material and magically weaving together a masterpiece that is seamless, effortless and a completely joyful and truthful document. This is the sign of truly great artwork.

Our wedding was an extremely long, action-packed, and joy-filled event that took place in various locations. They came away with hours and hours of footage from at least 3 different camera angles. They condensed all of this raw material into 20 minutes that so effortlessly and eloquently described the heart, soul and emotion of the day. In a few minutes, they arrive at the very essence of the love story, of the special day—and they breathe creative life into it with their superior editing capabilities. My husband and I could not be more thrilled with the work that they produced for us. When I produce my own artwork, my goal is to provoke authentic emotion. Watching our video takes me back to our beautiful memories, and they come to life so vividly and truthfully for me. I never was one to dream about my wedding, but I never understood (until experiencing my own wedding) how special it is to have all of the people you love-those who define you- all in one place, at one time. For this reason, hiring Emotional Movie to document such a once-in-a-lifetime event for both of our families was absolutely worth it! We will cherish their artwork forever.

We decided to get the highlight reel, the wedding film, and then we couldn’t help ourselves—we also got the documentary. These are three separate film pieces, and each one was produced so professionally and perfectly.

From the moment that I met Daniele, I liked him immediately. I liked him as a person, and after seeing his work, I was even more impressed. It takes a fundamentally good person to be empathetic with the story and produce such great films. My respect for Daniele and his team has multiplied after having worked with them. They were professional, responsive and dedicated from day 1.

Seeing them in action is amazing. They move and communicate so seamlessly that at times, you barely recognize that they are there. They have not only perfected the final products, but they have also perfected the way that they navigate and document the wedding day. Their roles are assigned, they trust one another, and their process is seamless. My sister made me laugh when she said, “I was going to take a picture, but then I realized that you had a silent and barely noticeable army documenting your day.” Haha! Daniele and his crew collect a lot of content, but they are never “in the way.” However, I enjoy them so much, I was so happy for them to be a part of our wedding.

In my opinion, their ability to tell a beautiful story is unmatched—top videographers in the world. I have great respect for them as people and as artists. Our time spent together was brief, but I hope that they know how much my husband and I appreciate and understand what truly great artists that they are. They are destined for greater and greater things!

Daniele, Daniele e Enrico – siete dei top! Non possiamo spiegare quanto appreziamo il Vostro talento e il tempo passato con noi sul giorno del nostro matrimonio e il tempo passato creando 3 video bellissimi che rimarrano con noi per sempre! Grazie mille e in bocca al lupo per la nuova stagione! Cari Saluti- Cara & Alessandro

Sent on 02/05/2020
  • Megi

Megi Ylli · Married on 11/05/2019

Everything was perfect

A different approach than other wedding videos… great experience …
    Something worth waiting & having as a memory for the rest of your life.

Sent on 11/25/2019
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 09/01/2019

Best Videographer Ever!

If you're looking for a videographer to capture your wedding day, look no further! EmotionalMovie was one of the best investments my husband and I made for our destination wedding in Tuscany. Daniele & Daniele are extremely talented videographers. From capturing the tiniest details, flying a drone over our venue, to making us laugh during stressful moments, we couldn't have asked for a better team! I also appreciated how meticulous they were during edits, making sure all scenes were perfect.

Our highlight reel has brought tears to not only us, but our family and friends. It’s like you’re watching a Hollywood style movie! When deciding on packages, I highly recommend adding in the documentary. On the wedding day you miss a ton of details and moments. It was so special having them tied up in a beautiful 45+ min video.

Thank you EmotionalMovie for providing us with the best wedding gift! We highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a videographer.

Sent on 01/20/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

EmotionalMovie Wedding Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 3000
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4800
    Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Drone Footage
    Full Feature Video
    High-Def Video
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray
    Digital Download
    DVD
    SD Card
    USB Flash Drive
    USB Hard Drive

• Musica Evento Wedding Bands

Truly one of the most talented videomaker I've ever met! Their quaility is top, 100% recommended to couples who want their wedding movie to be simply extraordinary and timeless.

• Primavera Dreams Wedding Planners

Emotional Weddings is a great company, which would create very special video recordings of your big day. They are kind, artistic and talented, and they will deliver a movie you would love to add to your family's treasures!

• Vincent Aiello Photography Wedding Photographers

EmotionalMovie delivers exceptional results. Care for details and a very strong passion makes their film epically emotional. Well done guys!

• Vicolo Portelli 2 - Loro Ciuffenna - Arezzo, Via F.lli Rosselli 44C - San Casciano - Florence Tuscany See on map
    +393478411816 (Phone number)
    +393289553801 (Other Phone Number)
    Mon-Sun 10.00 - 20.00 Italian Time
    Location of (EmotionalMovie Wedding Films)