EmotionalMovie Wedding Films

Vicolo Portelli 2 - Loro Ciuffenna - Arezzo Via F.lli Rosselli 44C - San Casciano - Florence, Florence, IT IT 0008Z Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,900
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 20

About EmotionalMovie Wedding Films

We are destination wedding videographers based in Tuscany but who work throughout Italy and the rest of the world. In our highly creative wedding videos we include every wedding phase you allow us to be a part of. From preparation before the ceremony, external session with the photographer at the reception.. to the cutting of the wedding cake and following party. We pay special attention to detail in order to capture the essence of your every emotion and those of your guests. We promise to connect with you to ensure that the appropriate atmosphere is created and to produce a video that will truly reflect your personality, style and rhythm. Each and every wedding film is as original as your wedding day… and as unique and special as you are!

Follow us: www.emotionalmovie.com | www.facebook.com/emotionalmovie

weddingvideoswitzerlandweb 1
weddingfilmvillalavedettaflorence
samesexwedding
EmotionalMovie Wedding Films
lebanese wedding video at villa gamberaia in flore
3weddingvideocapospartiventosardegna
weddingvideographyitaly 1
weddingvideovincigliatacastleflorence 1

• Videos 8

32 Reviews for EmotionalMovie Wedding Films

• W

W · Married on 05/28/2018

We spent A LOT of time trying to decide on a videographer and trust me, after seeing the type of production available in Italy (no offense), we almost gave up. But I chanced upon EmotionalMovie's videos and we made the decision to go with them. We are extremely pleased with their service. Received our video within 2 months! I was really surprised by how amazing the video turned out (we didn't get to spend much time with the trio as we were too busy running around). I honestly didn't think that they had enough footage, but man, they did such a fantastic job. I thought they were really creative and they really had a great eye, an eye for detail! They were not only professional but made us feel at ease the entire time. I would highly recommend that you take up the drone package, it was sooooooo worth it. Thanks again EmotionalMovie!

Judith · Married on 05/24/2018

We came across Emotional by google search. As a couple from San Francisco, CA planning a destination wedding in Florence, Italy, we were in need for a local videography team with a style and creative direction as unique as our wedding as well within our budget. As scary it is to book international vendors, Emotional was very responsive to our questions via email. On wedding day, they arrived with happy faces and were very comfortable and fun to work with. Our final media came sooner than expected and we were blown away with the end product. With the help from Emotional, we will always be able to relive our special day.

Chelsea · Married on 10/07/2017

I'm not even sure where to begin! Working with the Daniele's was a dream. When I stumbled upon their work while endlessly searching for videographers in Tuscany I knew they were it. Everything I had been looking for and so much more. When the day finally came and our video was ready, my husband and I watched (and cried) in awe as we relived each special moment of our wedding day. There wasn't a thing they missed! What a gift, to be able to have something so special that we will cherish for the rest of our lives. Something to remind us of where it all began and that magical day in Tuscany that started our forever. The talent of these two is truly unmatched and the passion for what they do is evident in their beautiful work. I would recommend them over and over and over again, thank you guys for everything! The videos are truly spectacular.

EmotionalMovie Wedding Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,005.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,900.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date

• Musica Evento
    Musica Evento Wedding Bands

Truly one of the most talented videomaker I've ever met! Their quaility is top, 100% recommended to couples who want their wedding movie to be simply extraordinary and timeless.

• Primavera Dreams
    Primavera Dreams Wedding Planners

Emotional Weddings is a great company, which would create very special video recordings of your big day. They are kind, artistic and talented, and they will deliver a movie you would love to add to your family's treasures!

• Vincent Aiello Photography
    Vincent Aiello Photography Wedding Photographers

EmotionalMovie delivers exceptional results. Care for details and a very strong passion makes their film epically emotional. Well done guys!

• Vicolo Portelli 2 - Loro Ciuffenna - Arezzo, Via F.lli Rosselli 44C - San Casciano - Florence Tuscany, See on map
    +393478411816 (Phone number)
    +393289553801 (Other Phone Number)
    Mon-Sun 10.00 - 20.00 Italian Time