Emma Thurgood Photography Reviews

Emma Thurgood Photography 6
Emma Thurgood Photography 7

Danielle and Nicholas Dipisa · Married on 06/15/2019

Wedding/Engagement

Emma was so professional and made our engagement and wedding photos come to life! She is so creative and helped us capture every moment. She made our day fun and stress free and took care of all the little details! I’d you are looking for an affordable and top notch professional, Emma is your girl!!!

Sent on 10/09/2019
    Emma Thurgood Photography 8
    Emma Thurgood Photography 9
    Emma Thurgood Photography 10
    Emma Thurgood Photography 11
    Emma Thurgood Photography 12
    Emma Thurgood Photography 13

Emma Thurgood Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for leaving such a kind and thoughtful review! I loved being a part of your wedding day and I'm thrilled that you love your images so much.

Miranda · Married on 05/26/2019

Emma is amazing

Emma was AMAZING. Actually, that's an understatement. She took the time to understand the type of people my husband and I are and incorporated it into her photos. She was extremely quick with responses and her photos are absolutely beautiful!! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/02/2019

Emma Thurgood Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Miranda! You and Cody are the bomb ;) and I had such a great time working with you!

Jess C · Married on 05/18/2019

Highly recommend !!!

Emma is simply Amazing !!! She Made our wedding day a dream by capturing all of our special moments and more. Quick turn around with our wedding website with all our photos. So many compliments on our photos! I would recommend emma a thousand times over!"

Sent on 05/30/2019
    Emma Thurgood Photography 14
    Emma Thurgood Photography 15
    Emma Thurgood Photography 16
    Emma Thurgood Photography 17

Emma Thurgood Photography's reply:

Aww, thank you so much for your review! I had such a blast with you and Ray for your wedding day and I'm so happy that you love your photos!

Jennifer Wambolt · Married on 02/02/2019

Emma gave me the best wedding day possible!

If i could, I’d make a thousand reasons to take more photo shoots with Emma!!

Sent on 03/03/2019

Emma Thurgood Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review me and I'm so glad you loved your experience and images!
  • Ms.Red79

Brandy · Married on 12/15/2018

Professional, Flexible, Creative and Fun!

Emma was a pleasure to work with. We had many bumps, and through it all, she was there and worked with us. Her packages are very reasonable for everything that she does and includes for you. And most importantly, she blends in seamlessly into your wedding, so you don't feel like you have a camera on you the entire time, which makes you feel comfortable.

Sent on 01/02/2019

Aww...

Alicia · Married on 11/04/2018

Truly artful and authentic!

Emma was absolutely amazing. She has a great personality and was very flexible with what we wanted but also provided her professional opinion which we appreciated very much. The photos she takes are beautiful! I highly recommend her!

Emma Thurgood Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Alicia! I loved working your wedding and your support and satisfaction is so important to me.

Allison Cote · Married on 10/14/2018

Hire Emma Thurgood!

Emma was wonderful to work with. She is responsive, punctual, organized, and personable. My husband and I are not incredibly comfortable getting our photos taken, but Emma made us feel relaxed and beautifully captured our love for each other. I highly recommend hiring Emma!

Emma Thurgood Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing your review! Your wedding was so beautiful, both in its emotion and aesthetic, and I am honored to have been a part of it.

Kaylah · Married on 10/06/2018

Perfect All Around!

Emma was absolutely amazing! She photographed our engagement photos and our wedding. She completely captured our essence, professional, friendly, and an overall pleasure to work with! She is extremely talented and we have always been over the moon with her work. She also made herself available to us and was flexible with meeting our needs. Overall she was a dream to work with and we are so glad she captured not only our engagement photos, but our wedding photos as well.

Sent on 08/27/2019
    Emma Thurgood Photography 18
    Emma Thurgood Photography 19
    Emma Thurgood Photography 20
    Emma Thurgood Photography 21

Emma Thurgood Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for writing these kind words and adding your favorite photos!
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 09/15/2018

Emma is Fantastic!

I am so glad we found Emma! She is so nice, easy to work with, and responsive to emails and questions you have! She did our engagement photos as well as our wedding and they came out beautifully! She really goes above and beyond, like climbing down a hill to stand in weeds, to get the perfect shot! I would 100% recommend Emma!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Emma Thurgood Photography's reply:

I will do whatever I need to get beautiful images of my clients, and if standing in watery weeds is one of them, so be it. I loved working with you and Joe and thank you so much for this review!

Janna · Married on 09/09/2018

Emma is awesome!

We loved working with Emma to shoot our engagement photos as well as our wedding! Her pictures are beautiful as well as affordable, and she has such an easy manner behind the camera - she makes you almost forget you’re being photographed, which was great as I was a little camera shy! She even pitched in and helped my groom and our groomsmen with their bouts and just overall made our big day run so smoothly, and we are in love with every single picture she took! Her turnaround time was also awesome, she told us to expect 10 weeks but we had them within less than 6 weeks. Overall, highly recommend :)

Emma Thurgood Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! Your support and client satisfaction means so much to me and I'm glad that I could make your wedding photography experience so awesome. :)

Amanda · Married on 06/02/2018

Brilliant Work

My husband and I got married this past June and feel hiring Emma as our photographer was one of the best decisions we made during the wedding planning process. Emma is one of the most talented photographers I’ve seen. Her work is as advertised. Beautiful photos that truly capture our dream wedding. She was so attentive and professional through the whole day. We highly recommend Emma Thurgood Photography!

Emma Thurgood Photography's reply:

Oh my gosh, I'm blushing! I don't know if I could ever take credit as someone's best wedding decision, since every wedding is a team effort from all the vendors and my work relies heavily on theirs. But I really appreciate that you were so happy with my performance and your photos, and thank you for your review!
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 12/08/2017

Let me start by saying what a delight Emma was from our first consolation and even after the wedding. She always arrived on location early so she could scope out the space for potential photographs and check the lighting situations. She made herself available through multiple means so I could easily reach her when I needed to. Emma even managed to get my grumpy husband to smile in photos, not an easy task! My photos were made available to me when they were expected to and I never had to hunt her down for them. I am not a person that is comfortable in front of a camera but Emma made it so easy for us to relax. If you're looking for a funny, sweet, and talented photographer look no further!

Sent on 01/17/2018
    Emma Thurgood Photography 22
    Emma Thurgood Photography 23
    Emma Thurgood Photography 24
    Emma Thurgood Photography 25

Emma Thurgood Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for these kind words! I had such a blast working with you and Jason for your engagement and your wedding. I wish you all the best for your future together!
  • Sarah

Sarah Krenicki · Married on 10/14/2017

Emma is Great!

Emma was so fun to work with! She had great ideas, didn't freak out when one of my bridesmaids almost passed out mid-photoshoot, and multiple people mentioned afterwords that she looked like she was having fun and loved what she was doing 100%. Her work is beautiful; I fell in love from the moment I first visited her website. The turnover was amazing on the photos, too; we received them so quickly after the wedding and they were stunning! Safe to say we made an excellent choice to have her at our wedding!

Sent on 08/27/2019

Emma Thurgood Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for leaving this review! I had a blast with you and Matthew and I wish you both the best!

Jackie · Married on 08/05/2017

Outstanding photographer. I highly recommend Emma! She has a sharp eye for detail, great sense of humor and a get up and go attitude that I really appreciated. I'm not on the very artistic side and Emma took my ideas that I wanted and made them better than I could have imagined. Her photos are fantastic and she's extremely affordable. I can promise you that you'll be grateful that you chose her! My entire family was impressed with her.

Sent on 08/15/2017