Emily Kay Photography Reviews

View more information

4.9 out of 5 rating

Carly S. Married on 05/08/2021

Emily is amazing!

We hired Emily for both engagement and wedding photos and we are so glad we did. She made the process so easy! She was very responsive and communicative. She truly helped to make our wedding day special and capture every moment so beautifully. Our Family and friends had nothing but nice things to say about Emily!
  • Kaitlyn
    Kaitlyn R. Married on 04/03/2021

Made my day!

I can’t imagine my day without Emily & her assistant Kerby. They made my day the special even that it was, they knew how important photography was to me and made it their goal to be there for every moment even the ones before I even knew it was a picture perfect moment! Haha. Seriously I will be sending all of my future brides her Instagram & contact info because she’s the sweetest and also very good at making everything perfect for the bride & groom!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Kimberly J. Married on 06/20/2020

Professional and Fun!!

Emily photographed our elopement this past weekend outside of Las Vegas and we could not have been happier! She was quick to respond to emails and messages, arrived early and was very professional! She was very helpful in answering questions and made the entire experience fun. Very recommended
  • Arhama
    Arhama M. Married on 02/20/2020

Great experience

Emily did an amazing job at my wedding. The wedding was a Pakistani/Muslim wedding which is a lot different from the traditional American wedding Emily was used to, however she did an exceptional job at understanding and adapting to exactly what I wanted. For our wedding photo shoot she made sure we were comfortable and did a fabulous job at capturing the moments on film.
    If you’re thinking of hiring Emily, I would definitely recommend that you don’t think twice. She’ll do a professional and amazing job for much less than what a regular wedding photographer would cost! I’m was skeptical initially, but I’m so glad I hired her!
  • Macey
    Macey Married on 01/18/2020

Vegas Vow Renewal

Emily did a fantastic job with capturing our Vegas vow renewal. She listened to my ideas, looked at pictures I had for inspiration, and worked with me to get the exact look that I had envisioned. These are some of my all-time favorite photos of myself and my husband and we had such a fun time taking them too! Emily is very professional, communicates quickly and effectively, and makes sure that you feel comfortable. Emily is very fairly priced and returned images quickly . Would highly recommend.
  • Sydney
    Sydney S. Married on 09/14/2019

Las Vegas Strip Engagement Pics

I booked Emily for an engagement session. My fiancé and I live in OH but we absolutely love Las Vegas. We had originally planned to get married in Las Vegas Sept 2019. In the end we decided against it and to have a big wedding in our hometown, but we still wanted to incorporate Vegas somehow. During our most recent trip, we decided to have an engagement shoot. I found Emily on wedding wire and working with her was so easy. She is super responsive and helpful. We wanted some shots at different spots on the strip and Emily took the time beforehand to go down to the strip and plan out all of the spots she wanted to go to. She was so sweet and fun (even when my fiancé got grumpy and over it towards the end-he’s not big into pictures haha) I highly recommend her for your photography needs!
  • Rowena
    Rowena G. Married on 08/10/2019

Great work!

Emily was great to work with! She knew my vision of my wedding photography. She was open to my ideas and the photos were perfect to my expectations!
  • Tori
    Tori C. Married on 01/25/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Nothing less than amazing!

Emily did amazing work and coordinated my whole wedding party so effortlessly. My pictures turned out phenomenal and I am so incredibly blown away. I can’t wait to have these photos displayed in my house and cherished forever.
    Chelsea A. Married on 12/08/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

FLAWLESS! Look no further for your photographer!

Emily was incredibly professional and took my desires and opinions into account. She was able to capture special moments in an intimate way while making me feel very comfortable. The turnaround time for the pictures was amazing. If you are looking for a photographer, look no further! Emily is fun and hardworking. You can see from her portfolio that she really has a passion for her field. Her photos are wonderful and I love showing them off to my friends and family! Thank you for all that you did!
    Alex Married on 11/03/2018

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Emily made us so comfortable during our sessions! She was amazing and professional, but friendly too!
    Amanda Married on 09/02/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Emily went above and beyond with being our photographer. She was so friendly and professional without making everyone stressed about the photos. She arrived early to get the 'before' pictures and stayed until the very end dedicated to catching every last second. She will always be my go to photographer for everything!
    Nicole Married on 08/18/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Emily is a seriously fantastic photographer. She is so friendly and easy to work with, and she really helped to make me feel calm and confident. She is great at directing people and making sure you get exactly what you want. Our pictures turned out so beautiful, and she got them back to us super quickly. If you want amazing pictures for an actually affordable price, definitely go to this photographer.
    Tara Married on 01/26/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Love her! She is super friendly and you can tell she loves what she does! She creates great photos and has a great eye for framing a shot! Loved that she got all the little details I wanted and then some! I am going to cherish these pictures! They are perfect! Superior quality for a really good price! You are getting a steal of a deal with her! Can't wait to catch her for my other big life events! Highly recommend her!
    Corey Married on 09/16/2017
    4.6 out of 5 rating
      4.5 out of 5 rating
      3.5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Emily was absolutely great. We LOVE our pictures, they are absolutely beautiful. She is so sweet and we were so happy to have her as a part of our big day. She is young and has great energy and a great eye for beautiful shots. I love how bright our pictures turned out - she definitely captured the happiness of our wedding day.