Emily Ferguson Photography Reviews

Emily Ferguson Photography 7
  • Jamie

Jamie 路 Married on 10/13/2018

Book them!

I've been a big fan of Emily Ferguson Photography since I first discovered them online. I picked my wedding date based on their availability in October 2018. It was the best decision we made during the wedding planning process! We had a blast doing our engagement pics with them in Hocking Hills, Ohio. The pictures are amazing. We just received our wedding photos and we cannot thank you all enough! Emily and Brandon are both very skilled and have a great eye for detail. They also helped calm our nerves and even helped with the flow of events. I highly recommend them for your photo needs. They are incredible photographers and fun people to work with! -J&J

Amber Rutherford 路 Married on 09/29/2018

The best experience I've ever had

If you are considering booking the Fergusons stop your research and book them now! They are friendly and willing to customize your experience. My husband is a very shy man and is against getting his picture taken. Emily and Brandon made his experience comfortable and fun. You can't even tell my husband was nervous giggling the whole time. 馃構 they were able to capture all the beautiful candid moments at our wedding, I relive that day each time I flip through the albums. Emily Ferguson Photography is an amazing outfit that is effortless to work with. (They even stepped in to lend a helping hand during the wedding) We will definitely be repeat customers.

Rebecca Arceneaux 路 Married on 09/22/2018

Perfect day!

Emily and Brandon are true professionals and a fantastic team! Their love for one another shows through their work. They have an incredible ability to use the landscape of their surroundings and create natural looking photographs. Nothing on our day felt forced or uncomfortable. We had such a good time shooting our photos with these two. They were patient during our family photos too- lots of babies, grandparents, and people who have a hard time listening and following instructions. I highly recommend the Fergusons!!!

Kristyn 路 Married on 08/04/2018

Emily Ferguson Photography captured our wedding day in the most stunning way. Their kindness and attention to every detail was exactly what we were looking for in a photographer pairing. We are in love with out photos, and will recommend the Fergusons to friends and family for years to come.

Elizabeth 路 Married on 07/14/2018

These reviews sum up Emily & Brandon perfectly! The quality is always amazing- from engagement pictures to wedding day! Emily & Brandon were in touch right after our wedding to let us know when we'd get to see a sneak peak and when to expect all of our images. Their professionalism throughout the entire day of our wedding and all the behind the scenes work is totally worth it. Emily & Brandon were very flexible and made it happen to add two hours onto our contract at the last minute. By using Emily Ferguson Photography, you never have to worry about anything! They take care of all the poses, timeline- everything. They're amazing! Can't wait to take pictures in the future.

Emily Ferguson Photography 8
    Emily Ferguson Photography 9
    Emily Ferguson Photography 10

Leah 路 Married on 06/30/2018

Emily and Brandon are seriously the BEST to work with. They are super efficient in what they do, and the don't waste time on anything. I love how they told us what poses to do and how to be positioned. This helped move along the process very well of getting through pictures before and after my wedding. Emily and Brandon are super fun to be around, make you feel super comfortable, and create an awesome atmosphere throughout the whole photography process. Our wedding photos are extraordinary, as they went above and beyond our expectations. Photography is their passion, not just something they have to do, and this is definitely portrayed in how they work and edit their photos.

Emily Ferguson Photography 11
    Emily Ferguson Photography 12
    Emily Ferguson Photography 13

Ashley 路 Married on 06/16/2018

If you're still looking for the perfect wedding photographer, LOOK NO FURTHER!

I can't say enough good things about Emily and Brandon. They are personable, funny and professional! They helped keep everyone on schedule on our wedding day, which is no easy task. They also sent us several sneak peek pictures less than 24 hours after our wedding. Even better? Our photos are GORGEOUS!

Hiring Emily Ferguson Photography was easily THE BEST choice we made for our wedding day and I recommend them to EVERYONE!

Emily Ferguson Photography 14
    Emily Ferguson Photography 15
    Emily Ferguson Photography 16
    Emily Ferguson Photography 17
    Emily Ferguson Photography 18

Kassy 路 Married on 06/09/2018

Emily and Brandon went above and beyond all our expectations!! They made us feel so comfortable and ensured our day ran smoothly! We would highly recommend this perfect duo for any photography needs!

Kesha 路 Married on 06/02/2018

Emily and her husband Brandon did an absolutely amazing job on our wedding day!! Not only was Emily there as our photographer but she also helped make our day go so smoothly and didn't care to jump in and help with those mini wedding day emergencies! She was so sweet and helpful! My husband and I highly recommend using them for any photography needs!! We would choose them over and over again to film our wedding day and we can't thank them enough for all of our beautiful photos that we will cherish forever!!

Marissa 路 Married on 05/26/2018

Emily and Brandon were so much fun and kept us laughing both at our engagement shoot and the whole wedding day. We are obsessed with looking at our photos and can鈥檛 believe how perfect they are. They are amazing photographers and produce the best quality images!

Cherie 路 Married on 05/06/2018

Emily and Brandon did an excellent job! Thank you for the wonderful experience and the wonderful pictures.

Emily Ferguson Photography 19

Holly 路 Married on 12/30/2017

If you want some fun photographers, the Ferguson's are your people! I didn't even meet them until our wedding day (we had a friend do engagement shots), and they were so personable and pretty hilarious. They also know how to bust out the photos so it doesn't eat up a large portion of your day. They were real troopers at my wedding as it was snowing and quite cold- we got beautiful snowy day photos with 100 sneak peek pictures within 5 days <3 Highly recommend! The price I give is reflective of the 6 hour package + 1 extra hour and an off-season discount.

Emily Ferguson Photography 20
    Emily Ferguson Photography 21
    Emily Ferguson Photography 22

Bethany 路 Married on 11/04/2017

Love love love, these two amazing people and their eye/creativity for capturing perfect moments! I cannot imagine anyone else capturing our big day for us! Emily and Brandon, we feel like you have become a piece of our family through this journey and we can鈥檛 wait for future sessions!

Emily Ferguson Photography 23
    Emily Ferguson Photography 24

kathleen 路 Married on 06/03/2017

Emily and Brandon are the BEST photographers around! Their pictures are out of this world! My husband and I never had professional pictures really done until our engagements, and they both knew how to make us so comfortable and relaxed for the pictures. They are super great about schedules, and they are always on time! Even though I was running late for my wedding pictures they were great and about fitting it in and getting as many as we could. I honestly have nothing negative to say about them. If you want great pictures for your engagements and wedding you better pic Emily and Brandon.

Emily Ferguson Photography 25
    Emily Ferguson Photography 26

Hayley 路 Married on 04/29/2017

Beautiful photos, perfect experience!!!
    My husband booked Emily and Brandon for our wedding at Adventures on the Gorge in Fayetteville, WV for the last week of April. Emily made the whole process a breeze--from communications long-distance via email to day-of plans.
    Both Emily and Brandon have a unique eye for photography that really shows in the spread of photos from our wedding. Somehow they captured the magical spirit we felt that day and the love felt among friends and family at the ceremony and reception. Our favorite photos are definitely the ones shot outside in the wooded areas near the overlooks of the bridge. Emily and Brandon make an incredible photography team that are easy-going, flexible, and produce the most fabulous photos. I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone and everyone!

Emily Ferguson Photography 27

Samantha 路 Married on 06/11/2016

Emily and Brandon did our engagement and wedding photography, and we are so happy we chose them to capture such a special time in our lives! They are very personable, accommodating with scheduling, and just great to hang out with while you have some pictures taken! We were more than pleased with all of our photos and highly recommend them to anyone seeking high quality photography.

Molly 路 Married on 10/03/2015

Emily Ferguson Photography was one of the best vendor choices we made for our wedding. Emily and Brandon were absolutely fantastic, and we are incredibly happy with our pictures. They helped us determine the itinerary of the big day, and we had so much fun in all of our shoots. I recommend them, without reservation!

haley 路 Married on 09/26/2015

Looking at photographers was an extremely overwhelming process at first. I had emailed several photographers and was waiting for the "right one" to email back. Some didn't email back at all or took close to a week to respond and their answers were very short. The first thing I loved about them is that they are husband and wife and both photograph; I loved the idea of having two photographers with two different perspectives. Emily emailed back within a few hours and answered every question I had in detail. She was the only photographer that we set up an in person meeting with. We met with Emily and Brandon for coffee, and we instantly knew we had our photographers; we even paid the deposit right then! By the end of the first meeting, I felt like we had known Emily and Brandon forever. They are so easy to get along with, yet very professional in what they do. Emily and Brandon have the amazing ability to capture every detail of our wedding, but also blend in and not interrupt anything. In the time before the wedding, Emily made us feel so comfortable and she a lot of fun to have around as my bridesmaids and I were getting ready for the wedding. My husband said the same about Brandon and how he was with the groomsmen. We recently received our pictures and are absolutely IN LOVE! They are absolutely stunning and I and continuing to receive compliments on them. Another major factor that I loved was that they were very flexible. We decided early on that we were not going to do engagement photos, and they substituted them without any question or persuasion. If you need an amazing photographer, you definitely need to consider Emily and Brandon, you will not be disappointed!

Rachael 路 Married on 06/06/2015

When I started looking for a wedding photographer I was a little overwhelmed by the entire process. I had sent a few emails out to prospective vendors, and some had taken as long as a week or more to get back with me. I was reaching the point where I was convinced I wasn't going to find anyone that I could trust on our big day, but then I ran across Emily Ferguson Photography. Emily responded to my email within the hour, and not only was she prompt, but she was easy-going, professional, and willing to answer every question I threw her way. I knew then that I had found our photographer. An added bonus is that Brandon came along to the engagement and wedding sessions, so you get two photographers for the price of one. They make a great team, and they had my Fianc茅 and I cracking up the entire engagement session. The ease we felt really showed up in our pictures, and if you know us then you know this is a huge accomplishment, cause we're super awkward. (Seriously). And the pictures were AMAZING. The positive response we got back from our friends and family was overwhelming, and I can't imagine anyone else possibly doing a better job. I have and will continue to recommend these two to anyone and everyone who asks. And did I mention that Emily was all over the place AND 8 months pregnant? Ridiculous. If you're looking for someone you can trust on your big day, I would 100% recommend Emily and Brandon. Next time we're in St. Albans we'll have to get lunch. Keep on doing amazing things!
    Love,
    The Jacksons

Renee 路 Married on 10/20/2014

Emily and her husband were amazing! I would recommend her to everyone (I already do). Her prices are very reasonable, she does outstanding work. When taking photos she captures true beauty at it's finest. For our wedding we had photos done after the ceremony with the sun setting, the photos were amazing. Emily and her husband put their heart and soul into their clients and work. I'm glad we had them there for our wedding, Emily kept everyone on a timeline for photos and made sure to capture every moment. Being the bride you are very busy getting ready so you miss out on a lot that's happening with family and friends and she did so great capturing the moments so I can look back on the most memorable day of my life and see it all!! Thank you for all your hard work and look forward to working with you again when we have a little one on the way ?

Amanda 路 Married on 09/27/2014

I had a wonderful experience with Emily Ferguson and her husband! They were great to work with and did a wonderful job capturing every moment of the ceremony and reception. The pictures turned out wonderful and the edited disc was sent to me 3 weeks early! Not only did my husband and I enjoy working with them, but the whole bridal party complimented on how great they were to work with. She provided exactly what I wanted out of my wedding pictures and I would highly recommend her services to anyone and everyone!

Renee 路 Married on 09/20/2014

Emily and her Husband were amazing! The pictures look amazing, they caught so many great momenta of not only us but our guests. They are such a pleasure to have around.

Samantha 路 Married on 07/19/2014

Emily and Brandon are amazing! I had no idea what I was looking for and kind of booked them blindly, but just after the first meeting I knew I had made the right choice! I have been to multiple weddings since mine and I have never seen a photographer so concerned about what you want! She worked around the wedding to get our shots, not making the wedding fit around the shots as most do! She had us in our reception in less than 20 mins after the wedding and it was wonderful! Our guests appreciated it and we loved getting to see our friends and family more! As well as an amazing wedding, we had an amazing engagement session with them! They were so funny, and we were so happy to meet 2 people who honestly love their job and have fun doing it! And of course the pictures were AMAZING! Everyone compliments us on them! I know this post is wordy but I can't even begin to describe how amazing of a photographer she is in just a few words! Seriously, everyone should book her, you'll get amazing prints and an amazing friend out of it!!

Leanna 路 Married on 07/12/2014

Emily and her husband are AMAZING! They were very professional and flexible when it came to scheduling times to meet. I also loved how prompt they were! We did not have to wait long to get our pictures either which is definitely a plus!!!

Cassie 路 Married on 06/21/2014

We love Emily, she's always taken wonderful pics for us from engagement, wedding, and newborn pictures of our baby girl! Very friendly and professional, would definetely recommend!