Emily Ferguson Photography Reviews

70 | Saint Albans, WV

70 Reviews for Emily Ferguson Photography

Sarah Whitfield · Getting married on 12/09/2020

Wedding photos

Emily and Brandon did an incredible job capturing our wedding! Throughout the whole process, they were fun and very easy to work with. Our photos turned out great and we are so pleased. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/30/2020
  • Chris

Chris Boron · Married on 09/25/2020

Fun and professional

Emily and Brandon helped us make our day even more special and we cannot wait to see the final product. They were super fun, funny, and helped keep us relaxed and enjoying the moment. Definitely recommend them!

Sent on 09/26/2020

Kayla Lutz · Married on 07/04/2020

Wedding Photography

Emily and Brandon are the most amazing people to work with! My wedding photos turned out incredible! They capture angles that create a unique and beautiful look. I look recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 08/14/2020
  • Sarah

Sarah Adams · Married on 06/27/2020

Amazing Photographers

Emily and Brandon were amazing to work with! The work they do is beautiful and they are so nice and easy to talk to! Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/13/2020
  • Palmer

Palmer Conti Deye · Married on 06/09/2020

Emily & Brandon are an Amazing Team!

I highly recommend using Emily Ferguson Photography! Planning a wedding during a pandemic obviously wasn't easy, but Emily and Brandon made it easy and special! They knew exactly what my husband and I were looking for and the end result well exceeded our expectations! We had so much fun working with them and couldn't imagine having picked another photographer.

Sent on 10/26/2020
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Gregory · Married on 05/12/2020

Photos worth a million bucks

Emily and Brandon were phenomenal to work with! Emily was sick the day of the wedding, but that did NOT stop her from capturing every moment of the day! I definitely think they were worth the investment because we now have pictures that will last a lifetime

Sent on 10/29/2019

Chiara Hanna · Married on 04/03/2020

The Best Experience

Emily and Brandon were the best team to capture our special day. I cannot say enough great things about them!

Sent on 05/07/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Bickert · Married on 02/29/2020

Outstanding!!!

Emily and Brandon were phenomenal! They were extremely thorough, easy to work with, and absolutely captured everything we would’ve wanted and more on our big day. They’ve also been extremely responsive to my questions and requests. I was very stressed on the day of, but they made the process so easy and go-with-the-flow, and I am so grateful for that. I would choose Emily and Brandon over and over again!

Sent on 07/18/2020

Abigail Weible · Married on 02/08/2020

Our new family photographer!

Emily and Brandon are the most talented pair in the tristate area. On top of it all, they are friendly and fun and make the whole experience so natural. It is easy to be yourself around them. I couldn’t believe how well our engagement and wedding photos turned out when I felt like we were just laughing together the whole shoot! We will definitely be going back. Highly recommend.

Sent on 03/24/2020
  • Megan

Megan Ellars · Married on 01/25/2020

Pick Emily

Emily and Brandon are absolutely wonderful. They are professional and personable. I didn’t have a wedding planner and they helped keep things on track during the wedding while taking beautiful pictures. I highly recommend.

Sent on 03/18/2020
  • Diane

Diane Stine · Married on 01/04/2020

Easy going experience led to amazing phtoographs.

When we chose Emily and Brandon to be our wedding photographs, we liked that they knew Adventures on the Gorge and their portfolio was stunning. However, we were both worried about looking too staged in our photos. Emily and Brandon created an easy going environment that helped us create amazing photos. It truly made the entire experience easy and now I can save these moments for years to come.

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah Harvey · Married on 10/26/2019

Dream team!

I could never thank Emily and Brandon enough for capturing some of my most precious moments so perfectly! They made it so easy for us to feel comfortable, especially for two people who aren’t great in front of a camera! Such a sweet, hilarious couple who captured our engagement and wedding day beautifully! Looking forward to more shoots in the future!

Sent on 12/11/2019

Lydia Kellar · Married on 10/05/2019

Organized, smooth and listens to what you want!

They did an incredible job for our wedding!! Emily provided me with a schedule for photos the day of the wedding based on our ceremony time, which helped so much for communicating with my family and wedding party! Everyone knew where to be and what time. The photos turned out beautifully. My wedding photos look like a fairytale!

Sent on 11/18/2019

Kyle Thompson · Married on 09/14/2019

Great Experience!

Emily and Brandon are amazing!

Sent on 11/30/2019
  • Christina

Christina Sue Parsley · Married on 09/01/2019

Creative, easy to work with photographers!

Easy to work with couple - had creative/exquisite shots for our engagement & wedding photos I had never seen before! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 10/20/2020

Heather · Married on 08/31/2019

Best photographers

Absolutely fantastic photographers! They made the entire process a breeze! We received so many compliments on how beautiful the photos looked! They captured our wedding day perfectly and I am so thankful to have had them!!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Ashley Chafin · Married on 08/24/2019

So happy with Emily Ferguson Photography!

Emily and Brandon are the very best! They were super responsive, very easy to work with, and we are in love with our wedding photos!! Definitely reccomend for your special day!

Sent on 10/06/2019

Emily Banks · Married on 08/03/2019

Simply Amazing!

Emily and Brandon were absolutely wonderful. They took both our engagement and wedding photos, and we could not have been more impressed. They were always so professional and extremely fun to work with! We always received our photos even earlier than promised, and they were always quick to answers any questions or concerns. They were also fabulous with our little nieces on our wedding day! There aren’t any better wedding photographers out there — I would 100% guarantee it! Worth every single penny!! We are so thankful and grateful we chose Brandon and Emily to capture this season of our lives!

Sent on 08/22/2019
  • Erin

Erin Lucas · Married on 07/06/2019

Love them!

Emily & Brandon are so great to work with! We had so much fun with them for our engagement session and on our wedding day they were so helpful. We are the most awkward couple and they definitely helped us relax and had us laughing the entire time for our engagement session. They definitely go above & beyond the typical photographer duties and take amazing photos!

Sent on 08/22/2019
  • Natalie

Natalie D'alessio · Married on 06/15/2019

Best photographers around

My family has used Emily and Brandon over the years for weddings, graduations, etc... and we keep coming back for more!! They are amazing. Not only do they do a phenomenal job and are super talented, but they are so much fun to work with too. They make the entire process painless and are extremely flexible. They exceeded our expectations once again and we will definitely be booking them again in the future!

Sent on 08/14/2019

Sarah Beth Baxley · Married on 06/01/2019

Captured every moment

They are amazing!!! They captured my wedding day beautifully . I absolutely love my pictures they are gorgeous. Also Emily and Brandon are super great to work with, they took so much stress off of me as the bride making everything easy and hassle free. I would not change a thing!!

Sent on 07/28/2019

Morgan Maynard · Married on 05/18/2019

Perfect wedding experience

Emily and Brandon were fantastic to work with. Our pictures were stunning! Highly recommend Emily Ferguson Photography :)

Sent on 07/25/2019
  • Erica

Erica Bowe · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing West Virginia photographers!

Emily and Brandon are fantastic photographers!! They did both our engagement pictures and our wedding. They are great at making you feel comfortable, even if you've never had professional pictures done, and getting incredible shots. They are professional, prompt, easy to get a hold of, and both very talented photographers. Having the additional perspective with two photographers is absolutely worth it for your wedding! I would recommend Emily and Brandon for any photography needs you have in West Virginia!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Crystal · Married on 12/31/2018

Amazing and worth it!

Emily and Brandon are amazing to work! Their work is beautiful, and the moments they capture take you back to that exact moment to remember it!

Sent on 03/04/2019
  • Curtis

Curtis Homan · Married on 12/08/2018

Highly Recommended

My wife and I decided to use Emily Ferguson Photography for our December wedding, and we were both incredibly pleased with the entire process. From the beginning Emily and Brandon were a pleasure to work with. Their communication was wonderful in the lead-up to our day. A few days beforehand, we met with Emily to get to know each other and go over plans for the day.

The day of the wedding, both Emily and Brandon were great. They somehow managed to be everywhere we needed to be, full of helpful suggestions, and yet also utterly unobtrusive. They were wonderful with the ceremony and our complicated family situations during formals, but they really shone during the reception. They really managed to capture the very essence of us as a couple, our guests, and the venue itself.

When we received the finished works a few weeks later, we were overjoyed. Both Emily and Brandon have a wonderful eye for composition and framing that made each of the pictures stand out. They also added some wonderfully artistic shots we never would’ve imagined. Throughout the whole process, Emily and Brandon have excelled at being professional, polished, and personable, and we whole-heartedly recommend them to anybody considering a photographer.

(Please note that while we were compensated with several additional album pages for this review, we stand by the content of this review and its overall recommendation.)

Sent on 06/24/2019