Emilee Craft Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Eilish
    Eilish D. Married on 02/15/2020

Great Experience for our Vintage Wedding

Emilee was a fantastic photographer for our wedding. From the moment we met with her at a coffee shop near our venue we know that she was someone we wanted to spend our day with. That’s the biggest thing about picking a wedding photographer, they have to be someone that you want to spend the whole day with just like your friends that you have in the wedding. She picked a fantastic second shooter who was so talented and sweet and blended right into the mix with everything going on. We were comfortable, at ease, and had an overall amazing experience on the day of. The final photos were so amazing, her style was perfect for the day we planned and she captured every moment that we wanted and we will treasure them forever. I would recommend her to any of my friends or family who are getting married, she is truly a treasure to have capturing your day and we are so glad we worked with Emilee Craft Photography.
  • Maggie
    Maggie Married on 11/02/2019

The best photographer we could have asked for!

Hiring Emilee as our wedding photographer was easily one of the best decisions we made throughout the entire planning process. From our engagement photos up until our wedding day, she was so easy to work with and shared our vision in how we wanted our day to look. During the planning process, Emilee was so helpful and willing to answer any questions I had. Posing for photos doesn't come naturally to everyone. But, Emilee and her team made all of us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. After recently getting our wedding photos back from her, we were so pleased with how well they captured every single moment of our wedding day. I'm so thankful that we found Emilee because our wedding truly would not have been complete without her!
  • Shannon
    Shannon Married on 10/27/2019

Our perfect photographer

Emilee has been amazing from the very start. We had her photograph our official engagement photos when we first met her and they were better than we could have imagined. She made us feel extremely comfortable, especially with us not being big picture-takers of ourselves. It felt like hanging out with a friend who was taking pictures of us. But she is also extremely professional and was on-time and on-point with all our meeting with her. A year later she photographed our wedding and it was perfect. As you can see in her portfolio, she is extremely creative and she captured all the intricate moments and feelings in our wedding. We didn't have a videographer for our wedding, but I really don't think it was needed with how well Emilee's photos summed up the day. Couldn't have had a better experience and so sooo happy we found Emilee!!!
    Diana Married on 10/26/2019

Wedding photography

Emilee did THE MOST AMAZING job on our photography for our wedding on the beach at Oak Island NC. She listened to our needs and far exceeded our expectations. I have never felt more beautiful than when I’m looking at our pictures. She also did our engagement photos which were equally amazing!! 10/10 would reccomend every time!
    Alexis H. Married on 07/12/2019

Above and Beyond!

I can not recommend Emilee enough! Right when I saw some of her photos I was immediately intrigued with them! She works for herself so you get a very personal experience with her. I was skeptical at first because she does not have the experience that other companies bring to the table but quickly found out that her works is beyond what I've seen people do who have been doing wedding photography their whole life. She was incredibly personable and sweet. She made my fiance and I feel like we had known her our entire lives. She sent me a sneak peak the day of and a completed portfolio of our engagement pictures within a weeks time! She is incredibly affordable! Emilee did my engagement pictures and will do my wedding pictures in July. I have had such am amazing experience with her I even plan to use her for all of my future photography needs such as family and or baby pictures.
  • Kellie
    Kellie N. Married on 06/09/2019

Great photographer!

Emilee was great! She was super sweet and lovely to work with!
    Jasmine Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing and Works With You

I absolutely recommend Emilee she’s such a good photographer she works with you and your schedule and she makes the experience fun. We both loved working with her. We can’t wait to have more pictures made in the future.
    Kyrsten M. Married on 12/30/2018

Found my forever-husband and forever-photographer

Emilee has done our engagement photos and just did our wedding. I have to say, I was nervous due to mine and my now husband’s lack of being photogenic. She blew my mind though. She has so many tricks to get naturally beautiful photos. I have posted some of my favorites from our engagement session and our wedding. They are exactly what I wanted, and we had so much fun with her! She’s so easy to work with and completely reasonable. If you are looking for a photographer for any purpose, HIRE EMILEE!! You will NOT be disappointed.
    Kristen Married on 12/15/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

Emilee did our engagement pictures, my bridal portraits, and our wedding! She is so unique and creative! She captured the best day of our lives so perfectly. She is such a sweet soul and seriously comes up with the most unique shots that we will cherish for the rest of our lives. I would totally recommend her for anyone looking for a photographer that is nothing short of amazing!
  • Kaylyn
    Kaylyn M. Married on 11/10/2018

Could not have been happier!

Right after we got engaged we immediately started wedding planning. When I thought of a photographer, Emilee immediately came to mind. We were friends on Facebook and I had seen her work on there and loved her style. I messaged her and she replied within minutes! She sent me her package info and we set up a time to meet. When we met to sign the contract and talk details, Emilee asked if she could take a few pictures of us at the coffee shop we met at. I have always felt a little awkward in posed pictures but Emilee made it all feel natural! This is when I knew I had made the right decision.

We kept in contact over the summer and met up in October to take bridal portraits. We took the pictures at our family farm and Emilee had no problem traveling to meet us there. Emilee made taking the pictures so easy and fun! No laughs were fake I promise you that!

Our wedding day was no different. My reception and wedding were at two separate locations. Emilee stopped by on her way to the wedding to take pictures of the reception venue and I'm so glad she did because looking back I could not remember those details. After arriving at the church Emilee was very flexible (I'm always running a little late...). She took pictures of every detail. These pictures I'll hold dear forever because they help me to remember every detail of our special day. We did all pictures before the wedding because we wanted everyone to arrive at the reception at the same time. Emilee took every picture that we wanted and put her own unique style on each one of them even in the freezing cold.

I received my pictures back today and was able to relive our day all over again with these special pictures from Emilee. She captured every detail perfectly and I could not have been happier! She made everything so easy and fun! We will definitely be getting her to capture our special moments in the future! I cannot wait to work with her again!