Emerson Gopez Photography Reviews

Emerson Gopez Photography 3
Emerson Gopez Photography 4
Emerson Gopez Photography 5

Linda · Married on 11/24/2018

Emerson was a great photographer for our Vegas wedding. The pictures came out amazing and I am happy we found him. The pictures captured some amazing moments during our special day and we would recommend him to others.

Emerson Gopez Photography 6

Brittany · Married on 04/11/2018

I LOVE me some Emerson! I was very picky abouy choosing a photographer for our wedding. I wanted someone talented and creative, with a competitive price. Emerson is amazing! I love his style and he is super sweet! Everyone needs their own photographer in their life. Emerson is mine!

Mikaela · Married on 11/24/2017

For someone that has to coordinate everything from half way around the world I am more than just satisfied. I am amaze by the professionalism by Emerson. It’s already hard enough dealing with all the emotions happening with your wedding but he made it even better by putting all those emotions into pictures me and my family will cherish for the rest of our lives. From now on he will be the only one I would like to capture those special moments of my life.

• Steven

Steven Uy · Married on 11/23/2017

The BEST Photographer in VEGAS

You might be wondering which photographer to choose from in VEGAS?

If you're looking for the pictures all your friend's wives, fiancees, will be jealous of on social media....EMERSON is that PHOTOGRAPHER.
    If you're looking for that FEELING when you look back at your photos 1, 5, 10 years from now, and how excited the both of you were...EMERSON is that PHOTOGRAPHER.

You've probably heard of the saying happy wife, happy life right?
    Let me tell you as a husband...there is nothing more truer than that.

Emerson has not only given us our DREAM pictures, but the emotional feelings that come with those memories when my wife and I look back at our pictures...I cannot thank him enough.

Danica · Married on 11/23/2017

True snapshots of happiness

Personable, flexible, and professional! I had such a great experience with our shoot. Emerson is simply amazing at his craft! The pictures he took of my husband and I truly showcase our relationship, our happiness, and are now printed memories in our home. I love how our pictures look so natural and we are looking forward to doing more shoots with him!

Emerson Gopez Photography 7
    Emerson Gopez Photography 8
    Emerson Gopez Photography 9
    Emerson Gopez Photography 10

Amanda · Married on 10/21/2017

I cannot even begin to tell you how wonderful Emerson was. Emerson was alwzys quick to respond to any questions or concerns I had and was always pleasant to deal with. The day of the wedding almost nothing went as planned, but Emerson was so calm and accommodating.
    After receiving my pictures, I was absolutely amazed with his work. Even though he is very reasonably priced, our pictures were beautiful and more than I could have ever hoped for!

D. · Married on 10/23/2015

I used Emerson for my engagement, wedding and family photos! He has done a fantastic job and is very versatile with his skills! I have very high expectations and he definitely fulfilled them!

ann · Married on 10/10/2015

Emerson is very professional and great at what he does! Most of all, you can tell that this is not a job, it's his passion. You won't regret making him a part of your big day! Thank you Emerson!

Stephanie · Married on 09/12/2015

Emerson took amazing, natural pictures. Always reliable and on time. He does such a fabulous job!

Tammy · Married on 08/04/2018

He takes great pictures and he helped me think of shots I wouldn't have thought of

Shellah · Married on 05/23/2015

Emerson did an amazing job and produced great photos of our wedding day! Would recommend him to anyone looking for a great photographer!