Emerson Gopez Photography Reviews

Emerson Gopez Photography 3
Emerson Gopez Photography 4
Emerson Gopez Photography 5

Linda · Married on 11/24/2018

Emerson was a great photographer for our Vegas wedding. The pictures came out amazing and I am happy we found him. The pictures captured some amazing moments during our special day and we would recommend him to others.

Sent on 04/26/2018
    Emerson Gopez Photography 6

Brittany · Married on 04/11/2018

I LOVE me some Emerson! I was very picky abouy choosing a photographer for our wedding. I wanted someone talented and creative, with a competitive price. Emerson is amazing! I love his style and he is super sweet! Everyone needs their own photographer in their life. Emerson is mine!

Sent on 04/24/2018

Mikaela · Married on 11/24/2017

For someone that has to coordinate everything from half way around the world I am more than just satisfied. I am amaze by the professionalism by Emerson. It’s already hard enough dealing with all the emotions happening with your wedding but he made it even better by putting all those emotions into pictures me and my family will cherish for the rest of our lives. From now on he will be the only one I would like to capture those special moments of my life.

Sent on 04/15/2018
  • Steven

Steven Uy · Married on 11/23/2017

The BEST Photographer in VEGAS

You might be wondering which photographer to choose from in VEGAS?

If you're looking for the pictures all your friend's wives, fiancees, will be jealous of on social media....EMERSON is that PHOTOGRAPHER.
    If you're looking for that FEELING when you look back at your photos 1, 5, 10 years from now, and how excited the both of you were...EMERSON is that PHOTOGRAPHER.

You've probably heard of the saying happy wife, happy life right?
    Let me tell you as a husband...there is nothing more truer than that.

Emerson has not only given us our DREAM pictures, but the emotional feelings that come with those memories when my wife and I look back at our pictures...I cannot thank him enough.

Sent on 12/19/2018

Danica · Married on 11/23/2017

True snapshots of happiness

Personable, flexible, and professional! I had such a great experience with our shoot. Emerson is simply amazing at his craft! The pictures he took of my husband and I truly showcase our relationship, our happiness, and are now printed memories in our home. I love how our pictures look so natural and we are looking forward to doing more shoots with him!

Sent on 01/05/2019
    Emerson Gopez Photography 7
    Emerson Gopez Photography 8
    Emerson Gopez Photography 9
    Emerson Gopez Photography 10

Amanda · Married on 10/21/2017

I cannot even begin to tell you how wonderful Emerson was. Emerson was alwzys quick to respond to any questions or concerns I had and was always pleasant to deal with. The day of the wedding almost nothing went as planned, but Emerson was so calm and accommodating.
    After receiving my pictures, I was absolutely amazed with his work. Even though he is very reasonably priced, our pictures were beautiful and more than I could have ever hoped for!

Sent on 11/25/2017

Anna · Married on 06/22/2017

If you're getting married in Vegas, please do yourself a favor and contact Emerson about your photography needs. You won't regret it. Long story short, the service and finished product we received exceeded expectations and was a great value for what we spent. He truly understands the genre of wedding photography, and can accomplish excellently stylized images in unexpected and standard settings. We ended up with so many top quality images in even our short chapel ceremony, and some amazing ones taken around the casino afterward. If you can make a casino look romantic, you're good!

In case anyone didn't know, most venues (casino/hotel chapels at least) will allow you to bring your own photographer for a reasonable outside vendor fee, which is what we did. This was absolutely one of the best decisions we made. Everyone should check into that with their venues. You have a choice and I'm really happy to have chosen Emerson to document our wedding. Even my husband who thinks he isn't photogenic at all said, "there's not a single bad picture in the lot. We look amazing." He's never said that about any photos before.

Sent on 07/01/2017

D. · Married on 10/23/2015

I used Emerson for my engagement, wedding and family photos! He has done a fantastic job and is very versatile with his skills! I have very high expectations and he definitely fulfilled them!

Sent on 04/09/2017

ann · Married on 10/10/2015

Emerson is very professional and great at what he does! Most of all, you can tell that this is not a job, it's his passion. You won't regret making him a part of your big day! Thank you Emerson!

Sent on 04/09/2017

Stephanie · Married on 09/12/2015

Emerson took amazing, natural pictures. Always reliable and on time. He does such a fabulous job!

Sent on 04/16/2017

Tammy · Married on 08/04/2018

He takes great pictures and he helped me think of shots I wouldn't have thought of

Sent on 08/25/2018

Shellah · Married on 05/23/2015

Emerson did an amazing job and produced great photos of our wedding day! Would recommend him to anyone looking for a great photographer!

Sent on 06/12/2017