17 Reviews for Emerald Ridge Weddings & Receptions

Family Style (1)
Plated (1)
Stations (1)
17 Emerald Ridge Weddings & Receptions Reviews

We live in Miami and the speed of them getting back to emails is incredible. They truly make you feel so comfortable and happy. My fiance and I have been so happy and pleased with the service Emerald Ridges has offered.

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Linens, Buffet, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Tables, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Outside Vendors, Pet Friendly, Set Up

All around great place the staff and owners are great to work with and do everything they can to work with you and make your day amazing!

Profile Picture Adrienne, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

This is an amazing all in one venue. Teresa and Bruce are wonderful to work with! Planning with them was great! Teresa worked to make sure that I was happy every step of the way and that I wasn’t overwhelmed. There are staff on site that set up and tear down for you, leaving you time to focus on other things. She also has wedding items and decorations available for you to use, which was wonderful!

The venue the day of looked perfect. All the times were set up exactly as we had discussed. Everything was on time and the food, oh the food! It was PERFECT. We had compliments from everyone, and everything from the appetizers to the main meal. When we were taking photographs between the ceremony and reception the staff even brought out appetizers to us to make sure we didn’t miss out! When it came to dinner there was enough for everyone on the buffet.

They were so helpful in making suggestions to the time line of the day as well! I planned this wedding on my own and had a few questions but on the planning day Teresa knew all the answers!

I would (and have) 100% recommend these venue! Not only for the beauty, the value, and ease, but for the wonderful people who run it as well.

Profile Picture Kyla , 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Rustic Oaks venue at Emerald Ridge was such an incredible place to have my wedding. The view from the ceremony is beautiful. The waitstaff and service was top notch. My guests complimented me all night about the service and the venue itself. Teresa and Bruce were an absolute blast to work with throughout the whole experience. They had EVERYTHING we needed to host this huge event and yet still gave us all the freedom we wanted to make the wedding personal to us. This is truly an incredible place to hold a wedding and I would highly recommend this site to any couple ready to tie the knot.

Profile Picture Anna, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Teresa and Bruce were wonderful to work with. They are willing to share their decorations. We had nothing but positive comments! would definitely recommend them.

Profile Picture Pam, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Teresa and Bruce were excellent to work with!!!!! They not only have a million dollar view, they have a plus million dollar attitude!!! They made our wedding very relaxing and worry free. I would highly recommend Emerald Ridge!!!!

Profile Picture Jolene, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Our wedding at Rustic Oaks was one we will always remember. What a great location! Teresa and Bruce were amazing every step of the way, from planning to reception. They made us a priority and always had a speedy answer to any questions. I cannot think of a single thing we would change or have done differently. They were there on the day of to help with everything, and take care of all those little things that you seem to forget on the day of. The food was absolutely amazing (even though she won't give up the recipe!). I would be happy to recommend them to anyone interested. Teresa and Bruce take a lot of pride in their business and it shows. You won't regret having your wedding here. We met as customers, and left as friends.

Profile Picture Colin, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Bruce and Teresa were very nice people and very easy to work with. The were both very quick to respond to phone calls and emails. Answered all my questions and offered a few suggestions

Profile Picture User4845606, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Teresa was amazing to say the least. She was very open to letting us decide where we wanted things and didn't pressure us to decide everything all at once. She is a hard worker and her homemade food was to die for. I would definitely recommend Emerald Ridge to friends!

Profile Picture Ariel, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Buffet, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Tables, Accommodations, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Outside Vendors, Set Up
4.7

Bruce and Teresa are great to work with. They are caring about your day and very flexible in availability to meet. We can't wait to see how the barn turns out for future weddings and will go back maybe during our 1 year anniversary for a picnic! :)

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/14/17, 1 Review
4.7

Teresa and Bruce were wonderful to work with! Emerald Ridge is a gorgeous place to get married! I would highly recommend this venue.

Profile Picture Angela, 7/9/16, 1 Review

Emerald Ridge is the perfect place to have a wedding! You get a lot of bang for your buck here. Teresa was so helpful and made sure everything was in place. It was required that we go through their caterer, and while at first we were disappointed, it ended up great because the food tasted amazing. I was also very pleased that the venue upgraded to flushing toilets. The view and vibe of the venue is spectacular and our guests couldn't stop raving about it. If you're on a budget, think twice about having your wedding in the Twin Cities. Just an hour out to the country at Emerald Ridge will save you a bundle and won't cost you quality!

Profile Picture Tarin, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Teresa and Bruce did a wonderful job and are the sweetest people. The venue was beautiful and they were so very easy to work with. My guests loved the venue and loved the food.

Profile Picture Shawna, 5/30/15, 4 Reviews
3.0

Gorgeous location and love that you can have everything at one venue. Food is just okay. You have access to decor which is great. We were charged for 340+ sodas and our bartender said he would estimate we went through 40-50 tops for drinks and maybe 30-40 more for people just drinking soda. When we arrived to clean up I watched several children that were there with staff to clean taking soda from the fridge while a staff member was "counting" from our wedding. Like everyone else who rents we were charged for a broken chair. The chairs are not in great condition and this chair was VERY warped and broken in several spots. We were told that we would not be charged for hot chocolate, the hot chocolate was not put out for the hot chocolate bar with signature drinks until guests requested it and we were charged for it. Guests were suppose to be offered milk with the meal, no one was offered anything to drink (milk or pitches of water) and we paid for plated and served meals. My husband booked a shoot for the morning of in the clubhouse so they could do it while getting ready and the photographer could get pics while doing both, but the owner thought they wanted a field shoot and this caused the guys to be very late and none of the photos of the groom and groomsmen were completed due to a long field shoot. It all
Worked out and it was a perfect day for us, but the venue was just okay.

Profile Picture User5461834, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
0.5

They never pay their vendors, I have been a vendor and not paid in 3 years. The never returned the product neither paid. I cannot believe how they run this business and help couples get married!!!
I wish i could select NO stars!!!

Profile Picture Tom, 1/22/18, 1 Review
0.5

We ordered cakes that were simply for a cake cutting, as cheesecake was our primary desert. We ordered two cakes, an 8" and a 12" white cake with butter cream frosting. They were supposed to go on a simple two tiered stand. The chef Chris at Emerald Ridge Outdoor Weddings in Menomonie, WI decided to make two lemon cakes with lavender frosting and put on top of each other rather than use the stand we provided. We never did our cake cutting as the cake was an embarrassment to have pictures taken with. We would be happy to send photo's to anyone interested!

Profile Picture Ruth, 5/25/13, 5 Reviews