Emerald Ridge Weddings & Receptions Reviews

25 | Menomonie, WI

25 Reviews for Emerald Ridge Weddings & Receptions

25 Emerald Ridge Weddings & Receptions Reviews

Becca · Getting married on 08/03/2019

They are awesome to work with. They have a TON of experience and are so knowledgeable on what they do! They offer to help with anything they can. You can tell they truly love what they do and they are always striving to be better!

Brittany · Married on 09/15/2018

They are amazing people and will do anything to help you make your big day absolutely perfect! I highly suggest Emerald Ridge!:)

Erin · Married on 09/08/2018

Teresa and Bruce were so great to work with! They took so much time to make sure everything was perfect, and took care of things we wouldn't have even thought about. We had a tough time finding a venue we liked until we took the tour of Emerald Ridge. Teresa spent so much time giving us information, answering questions, and driving us around to see everything. I was sold immediately! You can tell they genuinely care about every couple they work with. The cost was reasonable for the value you get. The fact that you get the venue from Wednesday-Sunday is amazing. We had plenty of time to decorate and had our entire rehearsal there, which was amazing. All my guests were in awe of how beautiful Emerald Ridge is. If I had to do it all over again, I would pick Emerald Ridge in a heartbeat. Such a beautiful place!

Karina · Married on 08/18/2018

Tropical Wedding in Paradise

Awesome to work with! We are in the beginning stages of our wedding planning and Emerald Ridge has been great at getting all of our questions answered and accommodating our very large wedding! Highly recommend :)

Lauren · Married on 07/21/2018

We live in Miami and the speed of them getting back to emails is incredible. They truly make you feel so comfortable and happy. My fiance and I have been so happy and pleased with the service Emerald Ridges has offered.

Sent on 07/22/2017

Emerald Ridge Weddings & Receptions's reply:

It was our pleasure spending time with you both and your father. We are so excited for your wedding next year.

Jo · Married on 06/30/2018

We LOVE emerald ridge!! I have not one complaint or tweeck or anything other than praise for teresa and her staff, bruse is amazing too!! Down to the smallwst detail they were amazing! I can honestly say do to their awesome hands i was not stressed at all on my day and the days leading up!
    The food was phenomenal, the venue was beautiful, the scenery was breathtaking.
    A huuuge shout out to Teresa, she was just above and beyond through the whole process. Im a bride from out of state, so most of my planning was through calls and email. Everytime i had a question teresa would be right on it.
    My bridal party now has a saying for my wedding, “it’s emerald ridge” because we had so many things that could have gone wrong but didnt. This venue is not only amazing but has such a beautiful vibe about it as well, you can feel the love growing there!
    I can not thank them enough for MAKING my wedding day!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Emerald Ridge Weddings & Receptions's reply:

Jo It was our pleasure! Everything was beautiful and I'll never forget Gene's smile! Stop by whenever you are in Wisconsin. We would love to see you all again. Teresa
  • JAH94

Jo · Married on 06/30/2018

We are so excited to work with the staff at Emerald Ridge! The venue is beyond perfect for our day! It meets all our needs, want, and much more!

Alissa · Married on 06/16/2018

Teresa and Bruce were wonderful to work with! Teresa paid attention to every detail and made us feel so comfortable and stress-free! BEAUTIFUL location. All our guests raved about the venue. Tons of fun! Absolutely perfect day!! Thank you, Emerald Ridge!

Adrienne · Married on 10/21/2017

All around great place the staff and owners are great to work with and do everything they can to work with you and make your day amazing!

Kyla · Married on 09/30/2017

This is an amazing all in one venue. Teresa and Bruce are wonderful to work with! Planning with them was great! Teresa worked to make sure that I was happy every step of the way and that I wasn’t overwhelmed. There are staff on site that set up and tear down for you, leaving you time to focus on other things. She also has wedding items and decorations available for you to use, which was wonderful!

The venue the day of looked perfect. All the times were set up exactly as we had discussed. Everything was on time and the food, oh the food! It was PERFECT. We had compliments from everyone, and everything from the appetizers to the main meal. When we were taking photographs between the ceremony and reception the staff even brought out appetizers to us to make sure we didn’t miss out! When it came to dinner there was enough for everyone on the buffet.

They were so helpful in making suggestions to the time line of the day as well! I planned this wedding on my own and had a few questions but on the planning day Teresa knew all the answers!

I would (and have) 100% recommend these venue! Not only for the beauty, the value, and ease, but for the wonderful people who run it as well.

Sent on 12/06/2017
    Emerald Ridge Weddings & Receptions 1
    Emerald Ridge Weddings & Receptions 2
    Emerald Ridge Weddings & Receptions 3
    Emerald Ridge Weddings & Receptions 4
    Emerald Ridge Weddings & Receptions 5

Emerald Ridge Weddings & Receptions's reply:

It was our pleasure! You both and your families were awesome. Thanks again for having your wedding with us.

Anna · Married on 08/12/2017

The Rustic Oaks venue at Emerald Ridge was such an incredible place to have my wedding. The view from the ceremony is beautiful. The waitstaff and service was top notch. My guests complimented me all night about the service and the venue itself. Teresa and Bruce were an absolute blast to work with throughout the whole experience. They had EVERYTHING we needed to host this huge event and yet still gave us all the freedom we wanted to make the wedding personal to us. This is truly an incredible place to hold a wedding and I would highly recommend this site to any couple ready to tie the knot.

Pam · Married on 07/29/2017

Teresa and Bruce were wonderful to work with. They are willing to share their decorations. We had nothing but positive comments! would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 08/16/2017

Emerald Ridge Weddings & Receptions's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you. I absolutely loved your decor.

Jolene · Married on 07/08/2017

Teresa and Bruce were excellent to work with!!!!! They not only have a million dollar view, they have a plus million dollar attitude!!! They made our wedding very relaxing and worry free. I would highly recommend Emerald Ridge!!!!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Emerald Ridge Weddings & Receptions's reply:

You too were so nice and fun to work with. Thanks for all the kisses, LOL! We truly enjoyed everything and everyone.

Colin · Married on 06/10/2017

Our wedding at Rustic Oaks was one we will always remember. What a great location! Teresa and Bruce were amazing every step of the way, from planning to reception. They made us a priority and always had a speedy answer to any questions. I cannot think of a single thing we would change or have done differently. They were there on the day of to help with everything, and take care of all those little things that you seem to forget on the day of. The food was absolutely amazing (even though she won't give up the recipe!). I would be happy to recommend them to anyone interested. Teresa and Bruce take a lot of pride in their business and it shows. You won't regret having your wedding here. We met as customers, and left as friends.

Sent on 07/12/2017

Emerald Ridge Weddings & Receptions's reply:

What a great couple you both are. Maybe someday I'll give you my pulled pork carnita recipe. Absolutely loved your wedding and reception. It was our pleasure to be able to work with you both

Bruce and Teresa were very nice people and very easy to work with. The were both very quick to respond to phone calls and emails. Answered all my questions and offered a few suggestions

Sent on 07/06/2015

Emerald Ridge Weddings & Receptions's reply:

It was our pleasure. You were great to work with.

Jessah · Married on 05/19/2018

Teresa is so easy to work with! She’s friendly and knows what she’s talking about! After a couple experiences I had venue searching (one place the venue owner never showed up and another wouldn’t give me a tour because they believed that they weren’t the right venue for me), it was a relief to find Emerald Ridge Outdoor Weddings and to meet with Teresa! We left our venue tour already wanting to book it for our date. When we got home, we immediately emailed Teresa and said we wanted to book! I love that Teresa has so many decorations that you can borrow for the big day and that you get Wednesday to Sunday to set up and tear down! So excited to have my wedding there on June 9th at Rustic Oaks!

Ariel · Married on 07/01/2017

Teresa was amazing to say the least. She was very open to letting us decide where we wanted things and didn't pressure us to decide everything all at once. She is a hard worker and her homemade food was to die for. I would definitely recommend Emerald Ridge to friends!

Sent on 07/23/2017

Emerald Ridge Weddings & Receptions's reply:

What a great couple you two are. Along with your families. Loved your decor!

Ashley · Married on 10/14/2017

Bruce and Teresa are great to work with. They are caring about your day and very flexible in availability to meet. We can't wait to see how the barn turns out for future weddings and will go back maybe during our 1 year anniversary for a picnic! :)

Angela · Married on 07/09/2016

Teresa and Bruce were wonderful to work with! Emerald Ridge is a gorgeous place to get married! I would highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 07/12/2017

Emerald Ridge Weddings & Receptions's reply:

Couldn't of asked for a more perfect Bride and Groom. What started out as business turned into a great friendship. It always a pleasure to see you both! Thanks for making us a part of your life.

Tarin · Married on 08/05/2017

Emerald Ridge is the perfect place to have a wedding! You get a lot of bang for your buck here. Teresa was so helpful and made sure everything was in place. It was required that we go through their caterer, and while at first we were disappointed, it ended up great because the food tasted amazing. I was also very pleased that the venue upgraded to flushing toilets. The view and vibe of the venue is spectacular and our guests couldn't stop raving about it. If you're on a budget, think twice about having your wedding in the Twin Cities. Just an hour out to the country at Emerald Ridge will save you a bundle and won't cost you quality!

Sent on 08/14/2017

Emerald Ridge Weddings & Receptions's reply:

Tarin and Isaac - It was truly our pleasure to host your wedding reception at our facility. The symplicity of your décor was absolutely beautiful.

Shawna · Married on 05/30/2015

Teresa and Bruce did a wonderful job and are the sweetest people. The venue was beautiful and they were so very easy to work with. My guests loved the venue and loved the food.

Alicia · Married on 05/19/2018

2.0

Teresa has all the decorations you would need for your rustic wedding! She even works hard to collect more throughout the planning process! What ever you need, she will get for you, and tells you not to buy a lot of things because she has them for you to use already!

• User5461834 · 1+ year ago

3.0

Gorgeous location and love that you can have everything at one venue. Food is just okay. You have access to decor which is great. We were charged for 340+ sodas and our bartender said he would estimate we went through 40-50 tops for drinks and maybe 30-40 more for people just drinking soda. When we arrived to clean up I watched several children that were there with staff to clean taking soda from the fridge while a staff member was "counting" from our wedding. Like everyone else who rents we were charged for a broken chair. The chairs are not in great condition and this chair was VERY warped and broken in several spots. We were told that we would not be charged for hot chocolate, the hot chocolate was not put out for the hot chocolate bar with signature drinks until guests requested it and we were charged for it. Guests were suppose to be offered milk with the meal, no one was offered anything to drink (milk or pitches of water) and we paid for plated and served meals. My husband booked a shoot for the morning of in the clubhouse so they could do it while getting ready and the photographer could get pics while doing both, but the owner thought they wanted a field shoot and this caused the guys to be very late and none of the photos of the groom and groomsmen were completed due to a long field shoot. It all
    Worked out and it was a perfect day for us, but the venue was just okay.

• User2712013 · 2+ years ago

0.4
      0.5

We ordered cakes that were simply for a cake cutting, as cheesecake was our primary desert. We ordered two cakes, an 8" and a 12" white cake with butter cream frosting. They were supposed to go on a simple two tiered stand. The chef Chris at Emerald Ridge Outdoor Weddings in Menomonie, WI decided to make two lemon cakes with lavender frosting and put on top of each other rather than use the stand we provided. We never did our cake cutting as the cake was an embarrassment to have pictures taken with. We would be happy to send photo's to anyone interested!