Emerald Farm Reviews

2 | Denver, NC

2 Reviews for Emerald Farm

Lindsey · Married on 06/16/2018

Having just attended a fantastic event at Emerald Farm, let me assure you this is THE place for all your event needs. This unique location is just minutes from Charlotte but surrounded by gorgeously preserved Lincoln County farmland and sprawling mountainesque scenery. I was immediately taken by the combination of rustic natural beauty and lush panoramic views from the moment I set foot on the property. Peaceful, romantic, easily accessible, and enjoyable! The barn itself provides ample room that exudes the perfect ambiance for any event. The venue has numerous well-crafted cocktail tables available for your use, plenty of dining and sitting areas, generous room for a live band and neutral décor throughout so you can personalize the venue to suit your visions. The owner made certain that all event services were completely handled from the catering to the seating, to the music, to even ensuring that a bonfire was arranged after sun down.
    Emerald Farm far exceeded my expectations and created lasting beautiful memories. My overall experience was incredible and as a venue, I couldn’t fault anything.
    Lindsey D. from Charlotte, NC