126 Reviews for Embracing Ceremony

Customized Vows (2)
Licensed (2)
Civil Union (1)
126 Embracing Ceremony Reviews

I had the most wonderful experience with dan, he was kind and his words made me cry with joy..If you don't have venue, he can provide!

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Dan was the perfect person to conduct our wedding ceremony. He was caring, light, playful and very sincere. We couldn't be any happier with how everything went with Dan as our officiant. He also gave us the opportunity to create our own experience offering a number of passages/poems which took all the pressure off. When we get married all over again, we'll definitely be calling Dan!

Profile Picture Alicia, 3/26/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Dan Jones was great. He was a thoughtful, and very personal for our quiet ceremony. He made us feel comfortable and was very helpful with suggestions for our special day.

Profile Picture Peter, 2/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Dan was very kind and professional. Not only was the ceremony perfect in format and subject, but he also was very helpful in securing licensing for us. The experience was perfect.

Profile Picture Matthew, 1/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Dan made the entire experience even more meaningful. His gentle, sweet spirit calmed my nerves and left me feeling wonderful about what we were doing. I will be forever grateful to him for the words that he wrote and his approach in the moment. Thank you, Dan!

Profile Picture Ginger, 12/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Dan is wonderful to work with. Thank you so much, Dan. You made our marriage ceremony so memorable. We'll never forget it. :)

Profile Picture Marcella, 11/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Dan is amazing and we could not have had a better ceremony. He personalized it and made it very special. I wouldn’t have had anyone else officiate our wedding. It was the perfect wedding and we will always have great memories of that day.

Photo for Embracing Ceremony Review - Taos, New Mexico
11-24-17
Profile Picture Jen, 11/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We planned a vacation in New Mexico for our 20th wedding anniversary and decided last-minute that it would be nice to renew our wedding vows. Dan had no problem in making the hour drive to meet us at our resort so we could renew our vows on our actual anniversary. He provided insights about the resort and the area to help make the ceremony extra special. We found his words for our ceremony to be appropriate and uplifting--a nice blessing and feeling of renewal that we'll take with us for another 20 years!

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I was very impressed with Dan's ability to customize our ceremony and capture the essence of who we are as a couple! I could not be more thrilled with Dan's services! I highly recommend Dan as a wedding celebrant in the Taos area. Northern New Mexico is absolutely beautiful!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Having decided on a destination wedding in Taos NM, we had a little bit of uncertainty on how to plan things and how things would go on our special day. My fiancé contacted Dan and the same day he responded, which made us feel that he was very organized and professional. Dan kept in contact and made us feel very comfortable during the whole ceremony planning process, it was like we had a good friend that helped make our wedding virtually stress-free. Dan's composure during our ceremony had a very calming effect on us and our guests, and his touch of humor was perfect for us! He made our guests feel welcome and really feel they were a part of our special day. We knew early on that Dan was the best choice for us in a wedding celebrant. We are very, very pleased with Dan's services, and would highly recommend him to anybody!

Photo for Embracing Ceremony Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Keith, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Dan was absolutely wonderful. I am from Texas and needed to find an officiant in New Mexico. He made it easy for us. We got married on Saturday, but we had the entire ceremony verbiage selected and completed by May! It was one less thing I needed to worry about before my wedding. Dan even turned in our marriage license for us so we could get back to Texas.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Non-religious, Customized Vows

Our wedding could not have gone smoother, Dan was on time and had just the right ideas for our ceremony. He made us feel very comfortable during the entire process.

Profile Picture Scott, 8/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Dan prepared and officiated the perfect ceremony in his beautiful garden. We are so grateful to have found him, and we highly recommend him as a wedding officiant and his garden as a wedding venue.

Profile Picture Amy, 7/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Dan is so talented. He put together such an amazing ceremony for us. As he sent me drafts throughout the process I found myself crying from pure joy in how well he captured our love in his writing.
He is a professional through and through , and he knows what he is doing. We were scrambling for an officiant at the last minute and he was able to accomodate us with ease.
I had multiple people ask me afterwards, "Where did you get your officiant from?!" They were all so impressed too. He really incorporates all the parts you really want in a ceremony: sincereity and love, but also lightheartedness and laughter.
We couldn't have asked for a better person to run our most important day !! You won't regret hiring Dan, I can guarantee that. :)

Profile Picture Liz , 7/1/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious, Single Religion, Licensed

My husband and I are extremely pleased with the services of Dan Jones. The wedding ceremony was beautiful. He was easy to work with over email, and accommodating to adding my children into the ceremony. Very prompt and efficient. Best part was I received our vows before the wedding so I could try not to cry during the ceremony.

Profile Picture Renee', 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Dan is absolutely amazing. He was able to let us set almost everything up with him via email since we live out of state, and was able to make a truly beautiful ceremony for us. I appreciated how he let us customize everything until it was just what we were looking for, even if we strayed from the traditional. Everything was so personal and all of our guests told us it was one of the best they had ever heard! He also helped me with many non-ceremony related questions and planning and was a huge support during the chaos of the big day. I am so happy that we were able to have him join us in creating one of the most important days of our lives!

Profile Picture Joelle, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Rehearsal, Non-religious

Dan was very helpful from beginning to end more so than we expected. He provided a beautiful ceremony giving us many options and also seemed to understand us very easily. We are completely happy with Dan's efforts and would definitely recommend him.

Profile Picture Travis, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Dan is so great. We live in North Carolina and he was so accommodating in Skyping with us at times that worked for both time zones. He really took time to write vows that reflect who we are - we wanted a secular wedding. Dan wrote the most beautiful vows highlighting pieces from different cultures with an emphasis on nature. We couldn't be more happy with how our wedding turned out.

Profile Picture Hannah, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Non-religious

Dan was an amazing officiant! He made our wedding absolutely perfect and beautifully personal. We would highly recommend him to anyone getting married in New Mexico or anywhere! He is the BEST!!!

Profile Picture Macy, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I can honestly say Dan was amazing to work with and made the entire planning process as simple as can be. I couldn't have asked for a better experience! Thank you Dan and Deanna!

Profile Picture User7888094, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography

There are not words kind or loving enough to express our deep gratitude to Dan for making our wedding ceremony so perfect & uniquely special in every way. My partner of over seventeen years and I decided last minute late on a Friday afternoon while visiting Taos that the perfect time had finally come for us to be officially married. We went to the Courthouse to get our marriage license thinking that if possible we would just go before a judge there and be married. Thankfully for us it was too late in the day and all the judges had already left for the weekend leaving us with a marriage license in hand and no one to perform the ceremony. We decided that was fine, we'd return Monday if we didn't find someone to marry us over the weekend. We visit Taos, our favorite place on earth, fairly often and have made many friends over the years. We were visiting one of those great friends and told her what we had done. We laughed as we said, "now all we need is someone to marry us!" She said she knew just the perfect person and boy, did she! She had friends that had recently had the honor of being married by Dan and couldn't recommend him enough. We spoke to Dan on the phone Saturday evening for literally no more than five or six minutes and agreed that he would perform our service the next morning. I have no idea how but out of that short telephone conversation Dan came up with a service for us that far exceeded our wildest dreams! It truly was as if he'd know us closely throughout all the years of our relationship. Had we planned it for months it just couldn't have been more perfect & meaningful. He so beautifully captured the love and feelings we have for one another and put them into words we would never have been able to articulate ourselves had we tried. If you are fortunate enough to have Dan officiate your wedding ceremony I promise you that it will be the most wonderful wedding gift you'll receive.

Profile Picture Tony, 2/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We were referred to Dan through Hacienda del Sol, and we couldn't have gotten luckier with an officiant for our Taos wedding. We walked in without a great sense of what we would want a ceremony to look like, and he helped us to craft a lovely ceremony which was a perfect mix between spiritual, secular, and religious - exactly what we were looking for. He was flexible, attentive, and kind. Really enjoyed working with him and would recommend him to any other couple looking for an officiant.

Profile Picture Theresa, 2/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We participated in a wedding Dan officiated one year ago in Abiquiu NM. My partner and I had been together for 33 years at that time while we witnessed our friend's wedding. We told each other at that time that if we ever decided to get married we would want Dan to officiate our ceremony. Dan created a wedding for our friends that really captured their relationship. So one year later we decided to officially marry and Dan made himself available on very short notice and worked with us in creating a perfect ceremony that also captured our relationship. We highly recommend Embracing Ceremony and Dan Jones.

Profile Picture Jim, 1/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Dan is a terrific celebrant. As we are based overseas, he worked with us by email to come up with a perfect ceremony, which made us smile and cry. He even surprised us by choosing one of our favourite poems, even though we hadn't mentioned to Dan how much we love this poem. We would highly recommend Dan - including for same-sex couples like us.

Profile Picture User7397013, 1+ year ago, 1 Review