Embracing Ceremony Reviews

145 Reviews for Embracing Ceremony

145 Embracing Ceremony Reviews
  • Holly

Holly · Getting married on 11/18/2018

We had the most amazing experience with Dan as our officiant. The day was more perfect than I could have imagined. I greatly appreciate all of the time and care he put into our ceremony. Dan was extremely professional, patient with all of our questions, and accommodating with our tight time schedule. We also highly recommend SpiriTaos, the gardens on his property - truly a beautiful choice.

Sent on 06/08/2018

Embracing Ceremony's reply:

Thanks so much Holly. I loved having you in my gardens and appreciated that both of you were interested in them. My best wishes.

Brett Chalmers · Married on 10/13/2018

Dan is the BEST!

Dan made our wedding a wonderful, stress-free experience. He was easy to communicate and collaborate with. Definitely recommend to anyone!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Embracing Ceremony's reply:

Thanks Brett! You and Erin were a treat to work with. Sorry I couldn't conjure up the spiders I'd promised though. :-)

Madeline Jacknin · Married on 10/13/2018

An incredible experience with Dan Jones

Dan is incredible. Not only did he craft a beautiful ceremony with us, but his calm, kind demeanor helped us feel at ease and trusting. We found his ceremony ideas to be heartfelt and custom to our tastes. We would highly recommend him for any ceremony!

Embracing Ceremony's reply:

Yay! Thank you so much. It was great working with you and facilitating your wedding day. So great to have met you.

Rebecca Clark · Married on 10/13/2018

Wonderful and unforgettable ceremony in one of the loveliest settings!

My husband and I wanted a ceremony that was private and intimate. Just the two of us. We chose Dan Jones with Embracing Ceremony and could not have been happier! Dan went over every step with us prior to the service and made sure we had everything we needed in place to have the best experience possible. Dan far exceeded our expectations with the beautiful location, vows and scripture and prompt responses in communication prior to our ceremony. He never hesitated to answer any and all questions we had. I sincerely recommend Embracing Ceremony to anyone wanting to get married in one of the most beautiful areas of our country. It's an experience I will never forget!

Embracing Ceremony 1
    Embracing Ceremony 2

Embracing Ceremony's reply:

Thanks so much Rebecca! I loved working with you and am thrilled to have provided what you were after.

John Boynton · Married on 10/12/2018

Our Taos Wedding

Dan provided us with a wonderful memorable wedding ceremony. He prepared words that had meaning to us and that made our day that much more perfect. In addition, his garden was beautiful and provided just what we wanted. I would highly recommend Dan!

Embracing Ceremony's reply:

Thanks John! So glad the garden still had some color -- not always the case for an October wedding! All my best.

Cristina · Married on 10/06/2018

We can't thank Dan enough. Our ceremony was perfect. Dan did an amazing job tailoring the ceremony and making it personal for us. Even our guests were raving. In addition, for those doing destination weddings, we were so impressed with how professional and organized Dan was during the preparation process as we were not able to meet in person until the day of the ceremony (we're from Miami). He was extremely responsive via email and we were able to chat over Skype. The ceremony is at the heart of the wedding, and we can't emphasize enough what an amazing job Dan did. HIs demeanor and delivery is perfect, we are so glad we made the right decision having Dan be the one to marry us.

Sent on 10/14/2018

Embracing Ceremony's reply:

Thanks Cristi! I'm so glad I could help make your day so special. It's what I strive for and your affirming I succeeded is icing on the cake. Thank you.

Melissa · Married on 09/22/2018

Absolutely Perfect

Dan Jones did such an amazing job! I promise you there wasn't a dry eye for the ceremony. He was so much fun to work with and has the absolute best attitude. Dan truly made our ceremony the talk of the wedding. He made our guests feel welcomed and did such a great job communicating to our guests and the wedding party. We couldn't have asked for anything better!

Embracing Ceremony 3
    Embracing Ceremony 4
    Embracing Ceremony 5

susan · Married on 09/21/2018

With only a week's notice, Dan created a perfectly tailored ceremony that was even more than we hoped for. Our ceremony was light-hearted and fun and Dan added many thoughtful special touches. We chose an elopement package, which included professional photography, and especially enjoyed that we didn't have to do any planning or coordinating--Dan took care of everything, which made for a stress-free, memorable ceremony. Our ceremony was at Dan's stunning natural garden, with the beautiful mountains in the backdrop. It was a wonderful evening!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Embracing Ceremony's reply:

I'm so glad I was able to facilitate a low-stress day for you -- as it should be! It adds to the memories!

Rebecca · Married on 09/13/2018

We selected Embracing Ceremony, Dan Jones to officiate our elopement to Taos. The ceremony went above and beyond our expectations. Dan was available to perform our ceremony with only a two weeks notice. He was easy to work with, and flexible when we needed to adjust the start time the day before. Dan was a relaxed and calming presence during the ceremony. He incorporated readings and poetry that were thoughtful, and reflective of our personalities and tastes. He also provided the wedding script in writing as a keepsake. Dan made our elopement amazing! We highly recommend Dan!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Embracing Ceremony's reply:

Thanks so much! My pleasure.

Ashli · Married on 08/25/2018

Dan wrote the most beautiful ceremony for my husband and I. We are both non-religious for the most part, and he instead wrote about energy, Eastern blessings and folkloric subject matter. We had to do a slight relocation the day of the ceremony, due to my mother's health, and Dan was extremely flexible with that. We had a wonderful experience with him and we highly recommend him for your New Mexico nuptials.

Sent on 09/10/2018
    Embracing Ceremony 6

Embracing Ceremony's reply:

Thank you Ashli. You were great to work with as well!

Eileen · Married on 07/28/2018

Dan was fantastic at our ceremony and leading up to it. He was super easy to work with, made the experience seamless and fun, and allowed us to focus on all of the other stressful elements of wedding planning. Though we only met with him once and filled out a simple questionnaire, he was able to capture the personal details of our relationship perfectly. All of our guests commented on how great Dan was and how meaningful our ceremony was, they couldn't believe we only met with him once. By him providing us with a draft of the ceremony, we felt comfortable standing up there and were able to focus on each other. I would highly recommend Dan if you are planning a wedding in gorgeous Taos.

Sent on 08/02/2018

Embracing Ceremony's reply:

Thanks so much Eileen! I'm delighted that I was able to engage your guests. And that you were able to be present and focus on your ceremony and love. That's what it's all about!

Sara · Married on 07/20/2018

Dan was wonderful in every way. He was responsive from the first day we contacted him, and checked in with us at all the right times in the lead up to our big day. It instilled a sense of confidence and ease, which is difficult to even place a value on in terms importance. In addition, the vows that Dan put together were PERFECT. He just "got it;" they were absolutely beautiful, meaningful, and heartfelt. He struck exactly the right balance at the ceremony of seriousness and friendliness, and I think that harmonious tone was reflected in the way that my (now) husband and I interacted with each other. We couldn't have been more comfortable and happy on that special evening. We would highly recommend Dan for your wedding needs. He is truly gifted at what he does. -- Sara & Alistair, Married July 20, 2018, Taos, NM

Sent on 08/26/2018
    Embracing Ceremony 7
    Embracing Ceremony 8

Embracing Ceremony's reply:

Sara, thank you for your kind words. I'm glad that what I love doing came through so loud and clear for you!

Leonor · Married on 06/16/2018

Our big day was perfect! Dan did an amazing job conducting our ceremony. It was everything I imagined it would be. He listened to us on what we wanted and he offered different passages and poems for us. I want to thank him for traveling to mora nm to marry us.

Sent on 06/19/2018

Embracing Ceremony's reply:

You're very welcome! It was a beautiful day for a trip over the mountains. I loved meeting some of your family, seeing the mill and, most of all -- sharing in your special day.

Ryan · Married on 06/15/2018

Very personal, accommodating, and professional. The gardens, view, and bouquet were beautiful. Thank you very much for making our wedding day incredibly unique and memorable.

Sent on 06/18/2018

Embracing Ceremony's reply:

Thank you Ryan! I'm so glad you enjoyed my wedding package of garden location, bouquet, officiating, photography -- and can't forget the New Mexican champagne. I really enjoyed working with you and Hannah.

Chad · Married on 06/02/2018

Dan was truly am intrical part to our special day. His experience greatly helped us step by step, he was always available when we needed him. He worked with us to decide exactly what would be said and done during the ceremony and it couldn't have been more perfect for my new wife and I, the words he chose had us in tears months before our wedding. He was truly a pleasure.

Allen · Married on 05/27/2018

Dan provided us a great service. He was easy to contact and knew what he was doing throughout.We appreciated his professionalism and more, that he tailored our wedding the way we wanted it---and at an amazing location. We both have made multiple comments of how our service was perfect-far better than we even expected. We definitely recommend.

Embracing Ceremony 9
    Embracing Ceremony 10

Ben · Married on 05/27/2018

Dan did an outstanding job officiating our ceremony in Taos. Going in, my wife and I were unsure of what we wanted in a ceremony; neither of us is religiously inclined or keen on many traditional wedding conventions. Dan provided us with a questionnaire to fill out, and after only a few rounds of back and forth, he crafted a ceremony that not only exceeded our expectations, but also impressed our guests. Our friends and family initially thought we must have written the ceremony ourselves; it was that well-personalized! Highly recommended, and well worth his very reasonable rate.

Sent on 07/02/2018
    Embracing Ceremony 11

Embracing Ceremony's reply:

Ben! Thank you for the kind words. So happy to hear all your guests enjoyed the ceremony.
  • Z

Zachary · Married on 05/25/2018

Working with Dan was truly an unforgettable experience. We were nervous at first about picking an officiant online, as we were getting married in an unfamiliar place, but as soon as we spoke with Dan to find out more about what he could offer, we lost any nervousness by the minute. The reviews we read beforehand did not do him justice; working with him was truly amazing, and we only hope that more people are able to experience what he can bring to the table.

Sent on 06/07/2018

Embracing Ceremony's reply:

Thanks so much! Many of the couples I work with are from out of state and I love putting them at ease. I'm so glad we got to work together.

Amanda · Married on 04/06/2018

I had the most wonderful experience with dan, he was kind and his words made me cry with joy..If you don't have venue, he can provide!

Sent on 04/11/2018
    Embracing Ceremony 12

Embracing Ceremony's reply:

Thanks Amanda. I'm glad they were tears of joy! The best kind. It was my honor to facilitate this big step for you after 8 years!

Alicia · Married on 03/26/2018

Dan was the perfect person to conduct our wedding ceremony. He was caring, light, playful and very sincere. We couldn't be any happier with how everything went with Dan as our officiant. He also gave us the opportunity to create our own experience offering a number of passages/poems which took all the pressure off. When we get married all over again, we'll definitely be calling Dan!

Sent on 04/28/2018
    Embracing Ceremony 13
    Embracing Ceremony 14

Embracing Ceremony's reply:

Thanks so much Alicia. And for the pictures as well. We had fun and isn't El Monte Sagrado the best? I'll be ready when you want to renew your vows.

Peter · Married on 02/21/2018

Dan Jones was great. He was a thoughtful, and very personal for our quiet ceremony. He made us feel comfortable and was very helpful with suggestions for our special day.

Sent on 02/25/2018

Embracing Ceremony's reply:

Thanks Peter! It was a real pleasure to meet you both and craft a ceremony especially for you.

Matthew · Married on 01/05/2018

Dan was very kind and professional. Not only was the ceremony perfect in format and subject, but he also was very helpful in securing licensing for us. The experience was perfect.

Sent on 01/09/2018

Embracing Ceremony's reply:

Thanks Matthew! It was wonderful to join you and your family for your big day.

L · Married on 12/26/2017

My husband and I are beyond thrilled to have chosen Dan to officiate our special day. Dan brought such a warmhearted and calming presence to our planning process- from our very first phone conversation to the very end of the ceremony. My favorite part of our wedding (other than marrying the love of my life) was the ceremony itself. Dan expertly crafted a beautiful and deeply personal script that was so well done it made you wonder how he didn't actually know us our entire lives. We are SO grateful we found Dan and, if we ever plan on renewing our vows, it will definitely be with him. Thank you, Dan!!

Sent on 01/01/2018

Embracing Ceremony's reply:

Thank you so much! I wish I'd known you all your lives -- you were both so delightful. It was a real pleasure to be with you for an hour and only wish it could have been longer.

Ginger · Married on 12/26/2017

Dan made the entire experience even more meaningful. His gentle, sweet spirit calmed my nerves and left me feeling wonderful about what we were doing. I will be forever grateful to him for the words that he wrote and his approach in the moment. Thank you, Dan!

Sent on 01/08/2018

Embracing Ceremony's reply:

Thank you Ginger. I'm always thrilled when I can contribute to calm and having everyone be present for the ceremony. You have my very best wishes!

Marcella · Married on 11/24/2017

Dan is wonderful to work with. Thank you so much, Dan. You made our marriage ceremony so memorable. We'll never forget it. :)

Sent on 11/29/2017

Embracing Ceremony's reply:

Thanks so much! And it was a nice touch to have the Rocky Mountain Bighorn Sheep visit afterwards!