135 Reviews for Embracing Ceremony

Rehearsal (2)
Customized Vows (2)
Licensed (2)
Civil Union (1)

Dan was fantastic at our ceremony and leading up to it. He was super easy to work with, made the experience seamless and fun, and allowed us to focus on all of the other stressful elements of wedding planning. Though we only met with him once and filled out a simple questionnaire, he was able to capture the personal details of our relationship perfectly. All of our guests commented on how great Dan was and how meaningful our ceremony was, they couldn't believe we only met with him once. By him providing us with a draft of the ceremony, we felt comfortable standing up there and were able to focus on each other. I would highly recommend Dan if you are planning a wedding in gorgeous Taos.

Profile Picture Eileen, 7/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Our big day was perfect! Dan did an amazing job conducting our ceremony. It was everything I imagined it would be. He listened to us on what we wanted and he offered different passages and poems for us. I want to thank him for traveling to mora nm to marry us.

Profile Picture Leonor, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Very personal, accommodating, and professional. The gardens, view, and bouquet were beautiful. Thank you very much for making our wedding day incredibly unique and memorable.

Profile Picture Ryan, 6/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography

Dan was truly am intrical part to our special day. His experience greatly helped us step by step, he was always available when we needed him. He worked with us to decide exactly what would be said and done during the ceremony and it couldn't have been more perfect for my new wife and I, the words he chose had us in tears months before our wedding. He was truly a pleasure.

Profile Picture Chad, 6/2/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We had the most amazing experience with Dan as our officiant. The day was more perfect than I could have imagined. I greatly appreciate all of the time and care he put into our ceremony. Dan was extremely professional, patient with all of our questions, and accommodating with our tight time schedule. We also highly recommend SpiriTaos, the gardens on his property - truly a beautiful choice.

Profile Picture Holly, 11/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Dan provided us a great service. He was easy to contact and knew what he was doing throughout.We appreciated his professionalism and more, that he tailored our wedding the way we wanted it---and at an amazing location. We both have made multiple comments of how our service was perfect-far better than we even expected. We definitely recommend.

Profile Picture Allen, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Dan did an outstanding job officiating our ceremony in Taos. Going in, my wife and I were unsure of what we wanted in a ceremony; neither of us is religiously inclined or keen on many traditional wedding conventions. Dan provided us with a questionnaire to fill out, and after only a few rounds of back and forth, he crafted a ceremony that not only exceeded our expectations, but also impressed our guests. Our friends and family initially thought we must have written the ceremony ourselves; it was that well-personalized! Highly recommended, and well worth his very reasonable rate.

Profile Picture Ben, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Working with Dan was truly an unforgettable experience. We were nervous at first about picking an officiant online, as we were getting married in an unfamiliar place, but as soon as we spoke with Dan to find out more about what he could offer, we lost any nervousness by the minute. The reviews we read beforehand did not do him justice; working with him was truly amazing, and we only hope that more people are able to experience what he can bring to the table.

Profile Picture Zachary, 5/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I had the most wonderful experience with dan, he was kind and his words made me cry with joy..If you don't have venue, he can provide!

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Dan was the perfect person to conduct our wedding ceremony. He was caring, light, playful and very sincere. We couldn't be any happier with how everything went with Dan as our officiant. He also gave us the opportunity to create our own experience offering a number of passages/poems which took all the pressure off. When we get married all over again, we'll definitely be calling Dan!

Profile Picture Alicia, 3/26/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Dan Jones was great. He was a thoughtful, and very personal for our quiet ceremony. He made us feel comfortable and was very helpful with suggestions for our special day.

Profile Picture Peter, 2/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Dan was very kind and professional. Not only was the ceremony perfect in format and subject, but he also was very helpful in securing licensing for us. The experience was perfect.

Profile Picture Matthew, 1/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Dan made the entire experience even more meaningful. His gentle, sweet spirit calmed my nerves and left me feeling wonderful about what we were doing. I will be forever grateful to him for the words that he wrote and his approach in the moment. Thank you, Dan!

Profile Picture Ginger, 12/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Dan is wonderful to work with. Thank you so much, Dan. You made our marriage ceremony so memorable. We'll never forget it. :)

Profile Picture Marcella, 11/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Dan is amazing and we could not have had a better ceremony. He personalized it and made it very special. I wouldn’t have had anyone else officiate our wedding. It was the perfect wedding and we will always have great memories of that day.

Photo for Embracing Ceremony Review - Taos, New Mexico
11-24-17
Profile Picture Jen, 11/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We planned a vacation in New Mexico for our 20th wedding anniversary and decided last-minute that it would be nice to renew our wedding vows. Dan had no problem in making the hour drive to meet us at our resort so we could renew our vows on our actual anniversary. He provided insights about the resort and the area to help make the ceremony extra special. We found his words for our ceremony to be appropriate and uplifting--a nice blessing and feeling of renewal that we'll take with us for another 20 years!

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I was very impressed with Dan's ability to customize our ceremony and capture the essence of who we are as a couple! I could not be more thrilled with Dan's services! I highly recommend Dan as a wedding celebrant in the Taos area. Northern New Mexico is absolutely beautiful!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Having decided on a destination wedding in Taos NM, we had a little bit of uncertainty on how to plan things and how things would go on our special day. My fiancé contacted Dan and the same day he responded, which made us feel that he was very organized and professional. Dan kept in contact and made us feel very comfortable during the whole ceremony planning process, it was like we had a good friend that helped make our wedding virtually stress-free. Dan's composure during our ceremony had a very calming effect on us and our guests, and his touch of humor was perfect for us! He made our guests feel welcome and really feel they were a part of our special day. We knew early on that Dan was the best choice for us in a wedding celebrant. We are very, very pleased with Dan's services, and would highly recommend him to anybody!

Photo for Embracing Ceremony Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Keith, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Dan was absolutely wonderful. I am from Texas and needed to find an officiant in New Mexico. He made it easy for us. We got married on Saturday, but we had the entire ceremony verbiage selected and completed by May! It was one less thing I needed to worry about before my wedding. Dan even turned in our marriage license for us so we could get back to Texas.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Non-religious, Customized Vows

Our wedding could not have gone smoother, Dan was on time and had just the right ideas for our ceremony. He made us feel very comfortable during the entire process.

Profile Picture Scott, 8/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Dan prepared and officiated the perfect ceremony in his beautiful garden. We are so grateful to have found him, and we highly recommend him as a wedding officiant and his garden as a wedding venue.

Profile Picture Amy, 7/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Dan is so talented. He put together such an amazing ceremony for us. As he sent me drafts throughout the process I found myself crying from pure joy in how well he captured our love in his writing.
He is a professional through and through , and he knows what he is doing. We were scrambling for an officiant at the last minute and he was able to accomodate us with ease.
I had multiple people ask me afterwards, "Where did you get your officiant from?!" They were all so impressed too. He really incorporates all the parts you really want in a ceremony: sincereity and love, but also lightheartedness and laughter.
We couldn't have asked for a better person to run our most important day !! You won't regret hiring Dan, I can guarantee that. :)

Profile Picture Liz , 7/1/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious, Single Religion, Licensed

My husband and I are extremely pleased with the services of Dan Jones. The wedding ceremony was beautiful. He was easy to work with over email, and accommodating to adding my children into the ceremony. Very prompt and efficient. Best part was I received our vows before the wedding so I could try not to cry during the ceremony.

Profile Picture Renee', 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Dan is absolutely amazing. He was able to let us set almost everything up with him via email since we live out of state, and was able to make a truly beautiful ceremony for us. I appreciated how he let us customize everything until it was just what we were looking for, even if we strayed from the traditional. Everything was so personal and all of our guests told us it was one of the best they had ever heard! He also helped me with many non-ceremony related questions and planning and was a huge support during the chaos of the big day. I am so happy that we were able to have him join us in creating one of the most important days of our lives!

Profile Picture Joelle, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews