Embellish Vintage Rentals Reviews

27 Reviews for Embellish Vintage Rentals

• Issabelle

Issabelle · Married on 10/26/2019

The prettiest decorations!

I loved renting with Embellish! They were extremely affordable and reasonable not to mention absolutely what I was looking for. I was looking for vintage and I didn’t want any of the chairs to match I wanted it to feel very comfortable. 10/10 would recommend!

Sent on 01/14/2020

Brittany U. · Married on 09/29/2018

Beautiful, Easy Decor Rentals

We had a 75-person barn wedding at the Dana Powers Barn. The venue owner, Judi, also owns Embellish Vintage Rentals. It was so easy and straightforward to rent our decor from Embellish. We rented a few Dana Powers Barn-specific items, like additional cafe lights for the barn, draping for the barn, and the s'mores bar setup for the barn, but we also rented chalkboard signage and easels, games, table runners and white lantern centerpieces, which can be rented regardless of venue. All of it was beautiful, and Judi and her team completely handled setup and takedown. Embellish has seemingly endless inventory to accommodate folks' needs and tastes.

Sent on 11/15/2018
  • Athena

Athena · Married on 09/08/2018

Like a kid in a candy store

Let me start by saying that if you get a chance to visit Embellish Vintage Rentals then do it! Although it could get very dangerous for your budget! Everything you can imagine is there and if it isn't Judi can probably create it for you! We loved poking around inside all of the cute little storage barns picking the perfect details for our big day. The items we rented from them really set the style for the day and we truly loved the service and all the details and furniture we sourced from Judi and EVR!

Sent on 11/24/2018

Kristin · Married on 06/02/2018

We cannot get over how stinking cute Embellish Rentals is! Judi was a delight to work with. She was responsive and helpful at all times.

We rented her white bar, peacock vintage chairs and one of the lounge sets (pink and grey) and everyone raved about them. It was such a treat to offer a place to relax for our guests during the cocktail hour and reception. Actually --we decided we wanted to use of the pieces for our rehearsal dinner and Judi helped to make sure her team delivered a day early so we could get the most bang for our buck.

We are so pleased to have worked with Embellish Vintage Rentals. The service and the product were amazing. So much so that we literally want to open a rental company like hers up in the bay area where we live. We cannot get over how awesome it was to have such a cool thing at our wedding.

Sent on 06/17/2018

Lindsey · Married on 05/12/2018

What a gem!!! We were so lucky to find Embellish! Such a pleasure to work with from beginning to end. Accommodating, responsive and the most DARLING items you will find!!! Perfect touches to the big day. Thank you again Judy and Sheila!

Sent on 05/18/2018

Heather · Married on 05/05/2018

Judi Powers has the most amazing and largest selection of vintage rentals, literally anything you could ever want for your event!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Heather · Married on 04/14/2018

Judi and Sheila were wonderful to work with! Judi let me come out and actually view her inventory in person, which let me tell is massive. Such a large selection and so many beautiful items, it was so hard to choose from, but in a good way! I LOVE vintage pieces and embellish had everything I needed. We ended up having less people so I had a credit, I let Judi send over whatever she thought would go with my theme and it was perfect. I can’t get over how beautiful her pieces made my wedding look. Great response time and so easy to work with. Very happy with embellish!

Sent on 05/16/2018

char · Married on 05/20/2017

They are so flexible and easy to work with. Cutest selection of rentals!

Sent on 06/21/2017

Laurel · Married on 01/01/2017

Book it now! The most charming venue around. For the ultimate in California vibe and upscale rustic, your guests will be enchanted. We have worked with Judi and her family at their property for over 20 years. It is timeless and you could not be in more experience and kind hands! Judi and her staff makes the entire experience of your wedding personal, like part of the family! Mediocrity is never an issue - their dedication to a seamless and fun event is unsurpassed!
    Laurel White, ADORNMENTS Flowers+Finery

Sent on 01/12/2017

Lisa · Married on 11/28/2016

Have used Embellish Vintage Rentals on different occasions including two weddings now. Love the variety of vintage tableware and silverware. They are THE to go to place for any Vintage Rental needs. Wonderful, always new and exciting items to rent and I could not think of holding a decorative event with out them:) Very pleased customer. Judy and staff are wonderful,kind and patient and great with input of ideas.

Sent on 05/11/2017

Nikki · Married on 11/19/2016

Embellish is easy to work with and has a huge selection of items to choose from. I am a local wedding floral designer and Judi and Sheila are my go-to for rentals that I don't have within my own inventory. There service and product are top-notch. Additionally, they are just great people who I enjoy working with very much. Thanks for being great!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Embellish Vintage Rentals's reply:

Thank you Nikki It is always a pleasure to work with you.

Ellery · Married on 07/02/2016

Our wedding designers, Lovelyfest, picked out many beautiful vintage pieces from Embellished Vintage Rentals! They looked beautiful and really tied our cocktail hour/reception areas together! Thank you for the lovely furniture that made our guests comfortable!

Sent on 08/08/2016

Thank you Ellery!

Denisse · Married on 06/11/2016

Dana and staff at the Dana power house were truly amazing people. They made the experience of planning a wedding so fun and easy. I love that Dana had anything you needed to rent in case you forget (which happens) we rented a few items from them and they set it up to look beautiful!!

Sent on 12/29/2016

Embellish Vintage Rentals's reply:

Your wedding was so much fun.

Amanda · Married on 05/21/2016

Embellish is an excellent company to get specialty rentals from for weddings or special events. Because San Luis Obispo county is still small, rental companies from out of the area charge a huge amount to ship and unpack the items for weddings. Embellish does not charge this exorbitant amount for delivery. They have an expansive inventory and will even work with you to make a special item that they don't already carry! The owner Judi and her assistants are kind and thoughtful, often going out of her way to help. Being a local wedding planner, I greatly appreciate this.

Sent on 12/31/2016

Embellish Vintage Rentals's reply:

You are always a pleasure to work with.

Andrea · Married on 10/10/2015

Judi, Zach, Sheila, and Charlotte helped with all of the choices made with Embellish. The rental list is extensive and I needed their direction on what to choose for the rustic elegant look that we were trying to achieve. I am the MOB and did not have a wedding coordinator other than Judi, so I really appreciated Embellish. My daughter's wedding was visually stunning, and I owe it to the team mentioned above. Many people told me that it was the prettiest wedding that they had been to!

Sent on 11/22/2015

lorin · Married on 10/04/2015

Embellish rentals was amazing for our wedding day. They were flexible with making changes and helpful in making recommendations about what we might need. They have an extensive inventory with tons to choose from. If you love vintage and rustic, they are it! Judi and Sheila are amazing!

Sent on 11/23/2015

Hana · Married on 06/27/2015

Judi is AMAZING! As a wedding professional myself, it was important for me to rent beautiful quality rentals to fit my decor scheme. With Judi, she has a vast amount of furniture rentals and everything else in between that helped my creativity go well beyond my dreams as I designed my wedding. Judi really goes above and beyond to help couples and cares about her craft. She loves what she does and it shows. Honestly, her rentals played an integral part of my wedding design and experience and I would love love love to rent from her again!

Sent on 11/18/2015

Fabulous! Dana-Powers House is the most amazing wedding venue! You are in good hands with Judi Powers, owner of the magnificent property. Her attention to detail and outstanding modern vintage styling of the barn and garden makes for a uniquely beautiful wedding venue. You will not find another place like it!

Sent on 11/22/2015

Raina · Married on 01/01/2015

Judi and Sheila at Embellish and Dana-Powers House are AMAZING! The inventory of vintage items and finds are incredibly unique, wonderful kept and maintained, and of the best quality. Great customer service + very responsive and always helpful. Will always recommend them as a customer and fellow industry professional.

Sent on 01/03/2017

Nichole · Married on 09/06/2014

Judi Powers of Embellish Vintage Rentals is such a nice person. The inventory is huge and the prices are reasonable. I know you might be asking yourself why should I rent vintage stuff to serve as props for my wedding? While the bottom line is flowers are expensive and scattering items throughout your venue really personalizes and warms up the location. Flowers are nice but how many weddings have the same decorations on the table in a glass vase? Judi and her team delivered the items the day of the wedding and came and picked them up the next day and I didn't have to be involved at all which was nice as it was one less thing to worry about. I wanted a lounge area as I thought it would create a nice focal point and a place for guests to relax and Judi had a beautiful vintage sofa and some elegant chairs that really made my lounge a great photo spot. Judi had a really cute vintage flower cart I stuffed stems in and it made for a really nice focal point. You might think rentals are out of your budget or something you don't need but if you want to create a experience for your guests rather than just a room with some flowers that looks like every other wedding then you need rentals. The items are clean, in great condition and unique. My husband and I accidentally forgot to return something and Judi was kind enough to let us send it back to her after our honeymoon with no additional charge. Very prompt responses to emails, clear pricing and easy to read and understand contracts.

Sent on 03/31/2015

Embellish Vintage Rentals's reply:

You were a pleasure to work with

Rebecca · Married on 03/08/2014

When we started planning our wedding we had a vision of using vintage furniture and accessories for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception and Judi at Embellish Vintage Rental brought all of our ideas to life. We met with her in person a number of times. She walked us through her amazing collection of treasures to help us pick the perfect pieces. We quickly realized that her style and ideas were exactly in line with ours. She put together vintage seating areas with coffee tables and side tables for our cocktail area. The accent pieces she picked for the tables were perfect and so well thought out. We also rented a mantel for the ceremony a number of vintage tables, a cake riser and a spring wire frame for our place cards. Judi has absolutely everything you could think of when it comes to vintage rentals. We highly recommend using Embellish Vintage Rental for your wedding or event. Everything was set up exactly how we envisioned. We can honestly say that every detail was perfect. Thank you Judi!

Sent on 03/30/2014

Davia · Married on 02/23/2014

Embellish Vintage Rentals is such a great, local gem in the event world! Judi has such beautiful pieces and is always adding to her collection. She truly is there to help make your wedding as beautiful as possible and will do everything in her power to do so. She is such a sweet lady to work with and always has a smile on her face. I just LOVE Embellish and Judi & couldn't imagine the wedding world without her and her treasures!! xo

Sent on 03/11/2014

Embellish Vintage Rentals's reply:

We love working with you also. Can't wait for the next one.

Kristen · Married on 09/22/2013

Great service, great selection and great prices! Embellish furnished chandeliers and vintage furniture for our ceremony that had our guests saying it was like something out of a movie. Lovely to work with, always responsive and they did an amazing job of transforming a couple of oak trees in a vineyard into a chapel of love. Highly recommended!

Sent on 11/17/2013

Judi was incredibly helpful and the pieces she provided were perfect for our event!

Sent on 11/19/2015

Claire · Married on 05/24/2015

I absolutely loved working with Embellish Vintage Rentals! Both Judi and Sheila were extremely friendly, professional and helpful! I rented 4 wine barrels for my wedding venue and they were even better than I could of imagined. They completely tied in with our country-rustic theme and were in perfect condition. I highly recommend Embellish Vintage Rentals as is was such a professional, positive and enjoyable experience working with them. They truly have such a wonderful selection of items and I appreciated their timely and cheerful correspondence.

Sent on 06/01/2015