Embassy Suites Raleigh Durham Airport/Brier Creek Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Ramon R. Married on 07/17/2021

Excellent! All suppliers did an excellent job. Thanks also to Brier Creek Country Club!

Thanks to Devon Schumman for all the details during our stay at Embassy Suites. My daughter wedding was a blast. All the staff ( Janice at front desk, Bill at the bus shuttle, Summer at the bar and many others) made our stay so smooth. I am very grateful for all the service and I certainly recommends this hotel for the wedding package they offer. Many Blessings always!
    Bynum M. Married on 06/05/2020

Wedding Weekend

Devon Schumann (Sales & Catering Manager) did an outstanding job handling accommodations and services at the Embassy Suites and Hampton Inn for our daughter's wedding party and guest. Once there, the hotel staff's customer service was equally great and the rooms and amenities were perfect. I highly recommend Devon, and would have our wedding guest stay here again, without hesitation.
    Sheronde P. Married on 06/22/2019

Devon schumann

Devin Schumann was absolutely FANTASTIC.
  • Marian
    Marian Married on 02/23/2019

Our Reception was magical!

Our wedding reception at Embassy was absolutely magical! We first picked this location because it was in a hotel at a convenient distance from the airport, but it was actually the perfect venue: aesthetics, catering, and service-wise. Devon was a pleasure to work with, and she did an absolutely fantastic job setting everything up and pulling everything together. I did not worry about anything during the reception! Embassy Suites is highly recommended!

Embassy Suites Raleigh Durham Airport/Brier Creek's reply:

Thank you so much Marian for your kind words about Devon and the Embassy Suites Brier Creek!

Warmest regards,
    Robin Warzywak
    Director of Sales
    Shannon Married on 09/29/2018
    I would recommend Embassy Suits Brier Creek as a great place to have a wedding. Devon was AMAZING with my sisters wedding and her bachelorette party. 5 stars across the board!!!!!!
    Dede Married on 08/31/2018
    Devon was amazing! She was very flexible to changes we needed made, and handled all of them with ease and was very accommodating. The wait staff was equally amazing. The 2 gentlemen that set up both of our events were top notch. I would use the hotel again in a heartbeat!
    Alisa Married on 06/30/2018
    Ashely, Devon and the whole team made our event perfect, easy to handle and extremely enjoyable!!! We could not have asked for better!!! Thank you!!
    Matt Married on 06/16/2018
    We were looking for a venue nearby the RDU airport since all of our guests were coming from out of town. The Embassy Suites - Brier Creek not only blows those options out of the water, but probably most in the Raleigh area!! Our point of contact was the legendary Ashley Cook, Corporate Sales Manager extraordinaire. Ashley facilitated all of our planning with the venue, including but not limited to: linen selection, meal tasting, room blocks, shuttle service, ceremony set-up, staff coordination, and she was also there on the day of our wedding to ensure things went according to plan. We owe a great deal to Ashley because she made the process so fun and easy!

The staff on the day of our event was exemplary as well. They were courteous, helpful, and professional, and I felt like a VIP all day, but maybe that was because I was standing by the bride ;) The timing of the many parts of the meal was impeccable, the bar was run so smoothly, and they genuinely cared to make sure our event was as beautiful as we had imagined.

Aside from the amazing staff, the hotel itself was everything we could have hoped for. Shuttle service to the airport made travel for out of town guests (aka EVERYONE!) flawless, the venue is located by the Brier Creek shopping center so guests had other activities to do in their downtime, and there were plenty of rehearsal dinner options as well. I really enjoyed the free hot breakfast and the nightly manager's reception (Free drinks for guests). The rooms were spacious and modern, and the bride had a RIDICULOUSLY nice suite to get ready in with her ladies. All in all if I ever get married again (which I won't don't worry) I'm flying back to Raleigh to do it at that Embassy Suites! Thanks for all of your help!
    Ashley Married on 11/18/2017
    We worked directly with Ashley Cook to set up not only our hotel block at Hampton Inn and Embassy Suites but also to organize our Rehearsal Dinner with Embassy. From the very beginning, Ashley was amazing to work with. She was responsive, professional, and always patient with my many, many questions! The hotel staff at both Hampton Inn and Embassy were incredible as well. They organized (even caught an error of mine!) and passed out our gift bags with no problems and I have heard multiple times how welcoming and hospitable everyone was. I absolutely recommend working with this team. Thank you for everything you did for us!
    Bill Married on 11/04/2017
    Excellent experience working with Ashley on our daughter's wedding. Many people told us it was the most fun they ever had at a wedding. Highly recommended!!
    Dan A. Married on 05/20/2017
    Ashley was very responsive and attentive to our needs and the needs of our guests! She coordinated everything at both locations (Embassy & Hampton Inn) and was very pleasant throughout the process! I would highly recommend using these hotels and Ashley for your wedding guests!
  • I
    Issa Married on 04/29/2017
    Ashly was very proffisional in every step,from choosing the menue to the food tasting ,to the open bar selection to the great set up. Could not have asked for a better wedding Day and great Value for everything!!Thank you Ashly!!
  • I
    Issa Married on 04/29/2017
    I would recommend Ashly to any couple,very helpful and has a lot of ideas for the venue and price was very reasonable, beautiful set up for the dancing floor!!food was amazing and the service was exceptional
  • User2941014 2+ years ago
    Fabulous venue for our New Year's Eve big wedding bash!!! I would definitely do it all over again! There are lots of great things to say about having a wedding here! First, Ashley! What a SUPER pleasant helper and guide! She is so easy to get along with and very attentive to any questions you might have. She's very much like your wedding director. Super helpful! Second, the FOOD! At Embassy we had a tasting to decide what we wanted to serve at the wedding. We had TONS of compliments on the food there! People quite frankly said they weren't expecting "hotel catered food" to be all that great, but they LOVED our heavy h'ordeurve selections: carved roast beef, fajita bar (fun!), bacon wrapped scallops, crab cakes, fruit with chocolate, smoked salmon, chicken on skewers and much more! It was all delicious! Appetizers available as soon as guests arrived. The breakfast that is included with your stay is no ordinary breakfast. Omelette station made to order! Lots of hot dishes. Third, the actual venue. Embassy has a long hallway called the runway and on either side is a ballroom. If you rent a ballroom for the wedding, they will NOT rent out the other side. You have dibs on the entire wing! Due to Ashley having helped with many weddings there, she encouraged us to have our food in the runway and everything else in the ballroom. It was perfect! You can even select everything from the color and style of your chairs to what color/style of linens you want. Hundreds of choices it seemed - not just color, but lace overlays, sequin, etc..... And of course Embassy is great when 90% of your guests are from out of town! It was New Year's Eve and perfect for people to party all night and then simply walk to their rooms to crash. The rooms are SUPER spacious and nice. Every room has a bedroom, a living room with a kitchen and large bathroom. Very clean, very modern. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone planning a wedding reception.
  • enp0inte
    Robyn Married on 12/03/2016
    Embassy Suites Brier Creek was absolutely wonderful to work with in planning our dream wedding! Ashley Cook was very responsive, friendly, and helpful over the past year to nail down all the details of our large event. She was always pleasant and easy to work with. Her staff was excellent and the rooms were beautiful. This hotel is only about 6 years old and still feels (and is) new, luxurious, modern, and clean. Highly recommend!!
    Ann Married on 11/12/2016
    My daughter's wedding at this site was perfect. The people at the hotel were welcoming, responsive, friendly, helpful, competent. I give them a 5 star rating. We also stayed at the hotel and found the rooms wonderful and the breakfast omelets absolutely fantastic.
    Gina Married on 06/25/2016
    Ashley Cook at the Embassy Suites was an absolute pleasure to work with. Our entire guest list was coming from out of town (120 people) and Ashley worked with us to secure room blocks in both the Hampton Inn & Embassy Suites in Brier Creek. She was very responsive and extremely helpful during the process when we had questions regarding people under the block. We dropped off our welcome bags on Thursday, so people arriving early were able to get them without a problem. We also worked with her for a Welcome Reception for all of our guests - which included a cheese table and full bar and people truly enjoyed it. The hotels being next door to each other was extremely convenient, especially for people with different budgets. We stayed in one of the Presidential Suites which I would highly recommend for the bride and her maids to get ready in, as it was spacious for photographers, videographers, and makeup artists.
    Jo Ann Married on 06/11/2016
    Stop by and see what have to offer. We were very pleased with all aspects of the event.
    Holly Married on 05/21/2016
    This venue and the staff are amazing! I was able to pick any color/pattern/texture linen I wanted and they have chiavari chairs. The food was delicious too. Ashley took care of everything. I don't know what I would have done if I had to be responsible for ordering and delivery of rentals, catering, or alcohol. Everything was included in our package and we just had to make the decisions. Ashley invited me to come see the room decorated for several weddings so I could get an idea about how I wanted the room set up. If I had to do it again, I would have my wedding reception here! No question.
    Julia Married on 11/24/2012
    My out-of-town guests stayed here as well as my immediate family and bridal party. It was located minutes away from the airport as well as my wedding venue. The hotel was very new and beautiful. We reserved the Presidential Suite for the bridal party to have their hair and makeup done, the day of the wedding. My husband and I also stayed in the suite after the wedding and left for our honeymoon the next day. The room was beautiful and the layout was perfect to fit all of the bridesmaids and bridal party all morning getting ready and relaxing. The complimentary breakfast buffet was a plus and very tasty along with our group discount. We worked with Nadiah who was very helpful blocking off rooms for my guests and making sure everything was taken care of. We toured the hotel multiple times and both my husbands parents and my parents liked it so much, they decided to stay there the night of the wedding as well, despite both living in Raleigh:) Thank you Nadiah!
    Brittney Married on 05/06/2018
    Ashley was fantastic and great to work with while planning our rehearsal dinner! I always had a ton of questions but Ashley was incredibly accommodating and available to answer my questions. Also the food was VERY VERY good. I was a little hesitant with it being catered directly by the hotel but I was impressed as were my guests. The service during the event (waiters and bartenders) were incredibly kind and helpful.
    Kristen Married on 03/17/2018
    We had a great experience working with Ashley! She was very prompt and detailed in all of her emails and answers to our questions. We even changed our start time a week before our wedding and there were no issues. There were lots of options when it came to the dinner portion and bar. Ashley was able to provide us some local craft beers for our bar, which our guests loved! The service provided day of was great and the room was set up perfectly. Only downside, was service charge and taxes add up quickly.
    Drew Married on 10/26/2013
    They were very responsive to our needs. From the event manager to the servers everyone was super professional. I would recommend looking at the Embassy suits at brier creek for any large event.
  • User3089300 2+ years ago
    My wedding was held at Embassy Suites at Brier Creek. Ashley was the banquet event manager who worked with us to pull everything together. Ashley was very helpful and worked with myself and coordinator closely to make sure everything ran smoothly. The wedding ceremony took place on the patio and the reception was inside of the ballroom. We had around 180 guests. I was concerned about the large number of guests we had but everyone was seated comfortably in the ceremony and reception space. The wedding package we had provided the chairs, linens, and silverware. We had to use the hotels catering with the package. All of our guests enjoyed the food provided for cocktail hour and dinner. The staff during the wedding and reception were very helpful to all of our guests. Everything turned out wonderful for the big day. Happy we chose this place for our wedding.