Embassy Suites by Hilton Milwaukee Brookfield Reviews

19 | Brookfield, WI

19 Reviews for Embassy Suites by Hilton Milwaukee Brookfield

Alison · Married on 12/30/2017

We had our wedding reception at Embassy Suites on December 30th, and I honestly cannot put into words how impressed I was and how much I appreciate Natalie, Audrey, Tim, and everyone else that helped to make our wedding day perfect. We met with Natalie three times before our wedding day to go over details, and not only is she extremely experienced and professional, she also gave us great recommendations and did a fantastic job calming my nerves. Because of Natalie, this was one of few of our vendors that I trusted completely and had no concerns about. I trusted that Natalie would do everything in her power to make sure our day went exactly how we wanted it to, and that's exactly what she did. The hotel suites were clean, everyone at the front desk was so sweet, the food was delicious, and I truly felt like everyone was doing everything they could to make sure our wedding was perfect and that we had everything we needed. Thank you SO much, Natalie, Audrey, and everyone else at Embassy for making our wedding day a success!

Sent on 01/20/2018

Embassy Suites by Hilton Milwaukee Brookfield's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Ali! It is greatly appreciated as are your sweet compliments! I will make sure to forward this onto Audrey and Tim as well! You were a pleasure to work with over the last several months and it was always nice seeing you and Ryan before the big day. I’m so glad we were able to be apart of your special day and help put together the reception for you and all of your family and friends! Thank you again for not only taking the time to do a review but for choosing Embassy Suites as your wedding venue! We wish you and Ryan all the best for a happy and healthy future! Please let us know if we can do anything for you in the future!

Best wishes,
    Natalie

Iris · Married on 09/01/2017

We loved Embassy Suites! Natalie, the event coordinator, was excellent. Emails to her were always answered within 24 hours (usually less!), and she made sure that all of our needs were accommodated. The staff who helped out with the wedding were amazing. I wasn't feeling well on my wedding day and the staff went above and beyond to make sure I was feeling okay. Overall, it was a pleasant process working with Natalie and the hotel itself. I would recommend this place to everyone.

Sent on 09/06/2017

Stephanie · Married on 04/29/2017

Our wedding coordinator Natalie was with us through every step of the way. Anything we needed she able to accommodate it. The set up of the room was beautiful every time I worried she assured me that everything would be OK and it was!!! There food was amazing I wish I had more room in my stomach! They had servers help my husband and I getting food and drink throughout the night. There packages were perfect and contained everything. I recommend having your reception here. I can't say one negative thing!

Sent on 05/06/2017

Danielle · Married on 03/04/2017

They were a bit pricey, but in the end i was happy i went with them. The venue itself is beautiful and our food was absolutely delicious!!

Sent on 03/13/2017

Alyssa · Married on 10/22/2016

We would highly recommend having your wedding at The Embassy! The hotel is absolutely beautiful after the remodel. Everything was perfect from the cocktail area to the set-up of late night snacks. The other big bonus for us was that my family stayed at the hotel for several days because my whole family is from out of state. The entire staff was incredibly friendly and accommodating. Our entire weekend could not have been more perfect working with Embassy and specifically Natalie. They did a phenomenal job and helped us feel so relaxed!

Sent on 10/29/2016
  • Brandenburg/Williams

Wendy · Married on 10/01/2016

We booked with this venue when it was Brookfield Suites, it was a little rocky at first once Natalie took over the management of our event everything was perfect! Communication, follow up and through on any issues/questions was very prompt and through. They were fabulous with working within our budget and we could not have been happier with the amazing services and value we got. It was awesome to not have to worry about setting up anything the night before. The staff made the room look exactly like I dreamed it would! Thank you to everyone at Embassy Suites for making our day absolutely amazing!

Sent on 10/14/2016

Raymond · event on 03/12/2016

Right from our first visit,we knew the Brookfield Suites would be a wonderful facility to hold our 60th.wedding anniversary celebration. Audrey Bosch the took great care in arranging room reservations. Natalie Balistreri was very helpful in recommending menu items for our dinner party, which turned out perfect. The table settings were elegant.
    If ever you wanted to be treated like you would treat your guests in your home,this would be the perfect place. Audrey,Natalie, Chef Jerome, and Eric the food and beverage manager worked together with us, and in turn made our family and guests feel right at home.

Sent on 03/23/2016

Kathy · Married on 10/04/2015

Dinner was delicious. Everything was set up nicely in the hall and at the cocktail party. It was a perfect wedding with no surprises.

Sent on 10/08/2015

Nicole · Married on 08/08/2015

We loved everything about our wedding reception at Brookfield Suites. We worked with a few different people during a transition between ownership, and were mostly pleased with each manager. We absolutely loved working with Natalie. She was so organized and we felt at ease each time we met with her. She was particular about details to ensure the best evening possible for us. By far, the easiest event planner to work with. Our guests loved the details of our wedding, and that is thanks to the staff at Brookfield Suites.

Sent on 11/07/2015

Embassy Suites by Hilton Milwaukee Brookfield's reply:

Thank you so much, Nicole! It was a pleasure being able to work with you both over the several months leading up to your special day! I'm glad I was able to be apart of this special occasion and help make your night one that you will hopefully never forget! Thank you again for your kind words and feedback! :)
    ~Natalie

Your staff was excellent in making our day special, but you really helped us so much. Thank you for EVERYTHING!!!! The food was excellent. We got a lot of compliments on the food and service. Angeles did a great job of being my helper and it was nice to see her the following day when she brought us up our mimosas! Again, all the staff was exceptional. We definitely recommend the Brookfield Suites for anyone we know looking to plan a wedding, reception, party, etc. It was perfect in my mind, and I have so many memories on that beautiful day, thank you all!

Sent on 04/13/2015

Jennifer · Married on 09/18/2009

Great food.. great time. Price cannot compare to some venues downtown. Brookfield Suites made our day magical.. Had our ceremony in the atrium. Beautiful!!!

Sent on 06/24/2010

Bre · Married on 08/12/2017

My husband and I had a great experience working with Embassy Suites for our wedding reception. Natalie was our coordinator and made everything seamless throughout the day. She was extremely helpful throughout the planning process and readily available to answer all of our questions. The week of the wedding was very relaxed, too, as Natalie and her team met with me to go over final details. We had a room available to hold all of our decorations and we could come and go as we pleased, dropping things off. The event staff also set everything up for us including the decorations which was a huge relief. Our guests had a great experience overall between the hotel rooms that we blocked off, the cocktail hour in the atrium and the reception in the ballroom. We heard great things from our guests about the food with no complaints. The only thing I would be mindful of is the banquet order. We chose to go a le carte with our food and beverage, and we had to watch what was placed on the order form throughout the planning carefully for things that may be assumed you would like. An example was unlimited soda per person. We wanted to pay only per glass, but it was originally listed as unlimited per person which adds up quickly. We never received any hassle when it was brought up to the staff, but just something to be mindful of if you are watching your cost closely. Overall, we had the best experience and would highly recommend working with Embassy Suites for your wedding. The venue is beautifully renovated and the staff was great!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Megan · Married on 05/06/2017

I am really glad that I choose the Embassy Suites for my wedding venue. Natalie was great during the entire year + long process. She always responded to my emails right away, I never felt like she was frustrated or overwhelmed by my family and I. When the day came everything looked amazing and all the guests seemed really satisfied. Audrey helped out as well with the rooms and always provided updates so I could let guests know if they booked their room or not (some forgot if they did). The food was wonderful, the process was easy and it really made the day less stressful having it done at the Embassy Suites. I could not have been happier with my experience.

Sent on 05/10/2017

Brooke · Married on 04/11/2015

The staff at Brookfield Suites were so easy to work with. They responded promptly to all our questions and we're able to accommodate our requests. Our event coordinator, Natalie, was there for us for anything we needed. The wedding packages seem expensive at first, but they make it easy to put together a beautiful wedding, and we didn't have to worry about setting up or cleaning up afterwards. Our guests said the food was fantastic. The waitstaff were very polite and organized. Everything went smoothly thanks to the wonderful staff.

Sent on 05/10/2015
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 10/22/2011

Venue was great! Justin the banquet manager helped a ton. He made sure we had everything we needed! The night went smoothly and made our wedding everything we imagined.

Sent on 11/08/2011

stephanie · Married on 11/11/2011

2.5

The sales staff were willing to work with our budget, possibly because we had a Friday wedding date. We really got everything we wanted! The banquet staff did an excellent job setting everything up the way I wanted and better. The only thing I can complain about is that they misplaced our top tier of cake.

Sent on 11/30/2011

3.5

Our contact, Natalie, was very easy to work with. She replied quickly to questions or problems as they arose. I scheduled the bridal shower at Brookfield Suites also. The food and service were wonderful. Once again, Natalie worked within our budget for the type of food we would serve and the date/hours we wanted. After the shower, I was confident they would handle the wedding the way we wanted. I was not disappointed.

Sent on 04/13/2015

4.2

Overall, the wedding coordinator was always there to answer any questions and to be of great assistance. She gave us the most information which helped influence my decision to have my wedding there.

Sent on 12/29/2016

Kelly · Married on 11/07/2015

4.2

Great service! Natalie was exceptional and incredibly helpful with any questions I had day or night. A few things went wrong on the wedding day, but they were only things that the bride/groom would notice! Everyone had great service at the wedding and said how great the customer service was. Will recommend to future friends for events! Their attention to detail was fantastic and Natalie made sure everything was running smoothly on the day of the wedding, even willing to help out the bartenders when things were busy!

Sent on 11/17/2015

Embassy Suites by Hilton Milwaukee Brookfield's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Kelly! You and Andrew were so great to work with over the several months leading up to the wedding. Thank you for choosing Brookfield Suites to host your wedding reception and I look forward to having you both back around your 1-year anniversary time when we're brand new! Thank you again!