Gypsy Poetry Reviews

Gypsy Poetry View more information

Stephanie M. Married on 09/20/2019

Excellent!

Colleen did a great job on mine and my bridesmaids makeup! Everyone was very happy with her services and the pictures look great! Highly recommend!
    Kate Married on 07/05/2019

Just Amazing!

Elora Pure Style was amazing! Colleen is such a joy to work with and does SUCH great work! All of our makeup and hair stayed perfect the entire day, even being outside on a fairly windy day. My now-husband likes a very natural look, and Colleen made sure he'd be happy with how I looked while also making sure I'd feel my best. We even changed the location we were getting ready the day before, and Colleen was incredibly accommodating. Couldn't say enough good things about Elora Pure! Would highly recommend them to anyone needing beauty services.
  • Jillian
    Jillian Married on 02/09/2019

Amazing MUA / Hair! Would recommend to all Mountain brides

Coleen and Natalie were absolutely wonderful! They made sure I was perfectly happy during the trial, and the day of the wedding. They showed up to my condo on time and began working their magic. Very fun and sweet women! Made me feel so beautiful. Coleen did airbrush makeup which lasted the entire day through countless tears. Natalie put my hair is a flawless updo (I have hair down to my pant line so no easy feat) that lasted the entire day. No amount of jumps or tugging hugs was taking that hair down. She also placed my hair piece and made a perfect placement for my veil. I couldn’t have asked for more! I would use them every morning if I could haha.
    Kaitlyn Married on 07/14/2018
    Colleen did an amazing job on my makeup for my wedding! I went with the airbrush makeup and it’s looked flawless. All of my bridesmaids were so fascinated and in awe when she was applying the airbrush! On my wedding day, we had to hike up a mountain a little bit and you would never know because my makeup still looked flawless! Colleen also did my bridesmaids eyelashes for them last minute. I would highly recommend Colleen for wedding makeup!!
    Taylor Married on 07/17/2015
    Colleen did my makeup for my July 17, 2015 wedding and I could not have been happier with it. Colleen understood the look I wanted without going over the top. Colleen also did my mother and MIL's makeup. Everyone loved it. I chose the airbrush makeup for a light yet flawless look and would definitely recommend it. Colleen was great and I would recommend her to anyone looking to get their makeup done.

We also used Sarah Suta for hair and she was wonderful. She was also spot on with the look I wanted. Sarah did my mother and my MIL's hair and they both loved it. I highly recommend Sarah!

I did a trial run for both hair and makeup a couple days before the wedding which I would recommend doing. I couldn't have asked for a better experience with these two great vendors! Thanks ladies!
  • User1729725 2+ years ago
    I worked with Colleen for my wedding day and she was AWESOME! She did MOB, MIL, MOH, and me. She listened to what everyone wanted and really took her time to build on make up and not to make anyone look like a clown. She really listened and made sure everyone felt beautiful. She was very professional and really made you feel comfortable. She was on time(if not 10 minutes early) and was set up and ready to go in minutes. She airbrushed my make-up and it was flawless. I have worked with other artists in the past and she takes the cake. Can not say enough good things about her! BOOK HER!!!
  • Desiree
    Desiree Married on 03/16/2013
    Colleen was so great to work with the day of my wedding. She did the makeup for me and some of my bridesmaids. She provides the airbrush makeup and it was perfect. We did a practice round and she really took the time to listen to me about my makeup preferences. Since our wedding was at the top of a mountain we all had to get our makeup done around noon, the ceremony was at 5pm and the reception lasted until 11pm. The makeup lasted the entire day and night even when we were snowed on. I had a special request to put rhinestones around my eyes and she made them perfect. It was very simple but really completed my entire winter wonderland theme. Thank you Colleen!
    Pamela Married on 07/28/2001
    Elora-Pure Style is a business dedicated to beauty and elegance. The products and services work together to create the right look for the right moment. Colleen Meheen is knowledgable and brings an artistic flair to her work.