Elope to Charleston Reviews

6 | Mount Pleasant, SC

6 Reviews for Elope to Charleston

kassandra · Married on 07/29/2018

Barbara was very helpful arranging everything for our 50th anniversary vow renewal. It went perfectly. The rain even held off until after the last picture.

Sent on 08/20/2018

Cassandra · Married on 12/31/2015

My husband and I are so happy with all the services we received from Elope to Charleston. Right from the beginning of our wedding planning Barbara was super helpful and responsive! We ended up having a small wedding with 17 guests at Waterfront Park in Charleston, SC and it was perfect! Barbara took care of the ceremony venue reservation, our flowers, the photographer, booking our carriage ride, taking care of our vows and filing our marriage license! It was so nice to have someone who was so organized to take care of it all for us and on the wedding day we were so relaxed knowing that everything would run smoothly and on time. We could not have been happier with Elope to Charleston and I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 01/13/2016

Hannah · Married on 11/20/2015

Elope to Charleston made planning my small wedding SO EASY. At one point I almost panicked, just because everything was going so smoothly - it seemed too good to be true! I was blown away by the great quality of everything included (especially the photography), and my husband and I both agree that we wouldn't have done a single thing differently. I've already recommended Elope to Charleston to every engaged couple I meet!

Sent on 01/05/2016

Barbara was perfect! She was very responsive, helpful, and made the wedding planning process easier, as I was out of state. I am very glad I used her services, and I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 01/28/2016

Jennifer · Married on 04/12/2015

Barbara was such a pleasure to work with! Our wedding story was very unique & half way through planning we decided to elope instead! Barbara was understanding and flexible as I began the process of changing our wedding plans to include only the two of us. After a couple phone calls and several e-mails, I had an idea of where we wanted to get married and set the date! She helped schedule the venue, ordered the cake and flowers, and helped us find the perfect vows. Barbara is a sweetheart and so easy to work with. I feel lucky to have found someone so great and who helped plan our perfect wedding day!

Thank you, Barbara!!!
    ~Jennifer & Alan

Sent on 04/29/2015

Elope to Charleston's reply:

It was such a pleasure to work with you both. All the best! Barbara

Jasmine Shoemaker · Married on 10/27/2018

2.2
      3.0

Optimism gone bad

In the beginning we were very optimistic and excited to work with Barb. As the day of the ceremony got closer she did not respond to emails and didn’t use the ceremony script we spent over an hour or so working on. The photography was very rushed and not organized. We paid to have an extra hour and it felt that the photographer didn’t even realize we paid for that extra time. Very stressful day to say the least. I guess you get what you pay for.

Sent on 11/02/2018