Elnathan Hijmering Reviews

33 | Oranjestad, AW

33 Reviews for Elnathan Hijmering

• Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 02/05/2021

An Absolute Pleasure to work with!

While planning our destination wedding, we were relying solely on reviews to help us pick our vendors. Elnathan came highly recommended from a friend, & after exploring other photogs & meeting Elnathan, we totally understand why. His flexibility & relaxed attitude, combined with his character & personality made it easy for us to "vibe" with him, which gave us a sense of comfort knowing we were being captured in our true nature, which was important for us. His fine attention to detail while shooting, makes for the breath taking, precise photos he produces. Elnathan exceeded our expectations entirely, we truly couldn’t imagine our photos being captured any differently.

Sent on 02/10/2021

Megan W. · Married on 05/02/2020

Quality Wedding Photos Fast

I was impressed that a couple days after getting married at The Hilton in Aruba how fast I received the photos back. He gave us great direction and overall happy with the photos taken!

Sent on 09/07/2020
  • Tonya

Tonya · Married on 07/29/2019

Super photo

Elnathan was more than a photographer. he made the moments happen. He was at my hotel room, in a flash he was gone to photograph the groomsmen. He may have broke a sweat, but he did not miss a beat. Despite being almost 90 degrees on the hot beach. He made posing in the heat so much fun. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer. And neither will anyone else.

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica C. · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing!!!

Our wedding pictures came out amazing and beautiful! We are really lucky to have found such amazing photographer! Elnathan captured such precious memories that we will never forget. We must say he made everything so easy for us - before, during and after the wedding. He made us laugh, saw us cry (joyful tears of course) and captured every special moment during the wedding, even with my husbands crazy family jumping into the pool! He put a special touch to every picture he took and it was so much fun working with him. Elnathan had so many creative ideas and we are simply amazed by the outcome - so natural, honest, down to earth, yet poetic pictures! It was a pleasure getting to know him and working with him! We will always remember our wonderful time in Aruba and can not thank Elnathan enough! I recommend him to anyone who’s getting married in Aruba!!

Sent on 07/18/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren P. · Married on 09/28/2018

Aruba wedding photographer

Elnathan was fantastic to work with. He was extremely friendly and made the process stress-free. Our pictures came out amazing and I never even had to have anything edited. He captured amazing moments that I'll have forever.

Sent on 12/13/2018
  • Jessi Paige

Jessi P. · Married on 08/11/2018

Aruba pandemic wedding

To begin; I am a quarantine bride who also works in the wedding industry doing makeup and hair.
    I wanted a small, intimate wedding of just our parents and siblings (yes, even pre covid) and up until the day before our wedding- so many things understandably changed. Our original photographer had moved out of Aruba during covid only 2 weeks before our wedding on August 11th, 2020- and in a minor panic, I did as much research as I could to find the perfect someone to capture the sweet, extra special moments of our day. To my delight, I found Elnathan simply by searching hashtags on Instagram, and his work spoke for itself. Not only was Elnathan able to accommodate our wedding, but he was extremely professional and even agreed to negotiate with our original photographers pricing. My husband and I used Elnathan’s services for our wedding day as well as the morning after and only 2 weeks later, we have just received every photo- with stunning quality, and beautifully captured moments. We are so thankful and HIGHLY recommend Elnathan for every event. He has gone above and beyond our expectations.

Sent on 08/26/2020

Christina · Married on 05/21/2018

Elnathan was awesome!! He has a great personality and really makes you feel comfortable. Hands down he made my wedding day so special and relaxing... I knew the pictures would come out great!

Sent on 06/22/2018

Jonas · Married on 01/18/2018

El Nathan was amazing to work with and gave us the most beautiful photos for our special day. He delivered very high quality at a very reasonable rate. I would definitely recommend him for any event!

Sent on 05/24/2018
  • melissa

Melissa · Married on 09/17/2016

Talented & Professional Photographer

My sister had used Elnathan for her Aruba wedding so once I saw his wonderful work, I knew I wanted to use him for my NJ wedding. He made the entire booking process seamless, which could have been difficult since he's internationally located, and was always quick with communicating and answering my questions. The pictures from my wedding day still bring tears to my eyes which is why I constantly recommend him to anyone I know who's getting married. He's also more affordable and offers better quality than any NJ photography company I've reached out to. Thank you so much again, Elnathan!!!

Sent on 08/24/2019

Melanie · Married on 05/28/2016

I can't sing this man's praises enough. I am so glad that we had the pleasure of meeting Elnathan. He went above and beyond. He was patient and kind. The photos he took were beautiful and I received them within a few weeks. He even took the time to show us around the island and tell us some of its history. I feel like not only did we meet an extremely talented photographer, but we made a kind hearted friend. I am looking forward to doing business with him again in the future. maybe family photos next time..

Sent on 06/22/2016

Andrea · Married on 05/13/2016

HIGHLY recommended for wedding photography. Very reasonably priced, exceptional service, easy communication, and unbelievable pictures! Our wedding photos came out amazing and we had them back within just a few weeks!

Sent on 06/21/2016

Katie · Married on 04/28/2016

Elnathan is an amazing photographer! Each and everyone of our wedding pictures are amazing! We have received so many compliments from family and friends who said the pictures look like they came straight out of a bridal magazine!if you want breathtaking photos Elnathan is your guy!

Katie

Sent on 06/14/2016

Cheryl · Married on 04/24/2016

Elnathan photographed our 20th anniversary vow renewal on the beach. He was very flexible and professional to work with us with only a few weeks notice. The final pictures were beautiful and flawless, including photo shopping some background bystanders. He had a great sense of humor and was easy to work with. Such a wonderful experience.

Sent on 05/05/2016

Nicci · Married on 04/08/2016

We could not be more pleased with our choice of wedding photographer! Elnathan was professional and GREAT to work with! Our experience with him was amazing and we would recommend him to anyone! Our pictures are breathtaking and we could not be happier!

Sent on 05/10/2016

Danielle · Married on 09/13/2015

We were married at the Renaissance in aruba in September 2015. We booked Elnathan for 16 hours of photography he captured not only our wedding day, but also a group activity as well as a trash the dress session. He is not only an amazing photographer, but also a pleasure to be around which is really important especially when booking a stranger to capture the most important day of your life. Elnathan went above and beyond his job and I couldn't be more grateful we chose him. He took us all over Aruba for our trash the dress capturing some on the most beautiful shots and showing us a side of the island we would've never seen if it wasn't for him. If you are looking for a photographer look no further you've found him and you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 11/13/2015

Alex M. · Married on 07/25/2015

We highly recommend Elnathan. He is an AMAZING photographer! He is very friendly and easy to work with. He did his best to make sure our photo requests were met, and even checked out my Pinterest page, which had photograph ideas we liked, to make sure he had everything covered! Elnathan made us both feel so comfortable in front of the camera, which made taking pictures even more fun. He captured so many great shots, that we didn’t even know he took! He was not invasive during the ceremony or reception at all. Even our guests commented on how great he was and that they never saw a photographer work so hard! The turn around time for our pictures was extremely quick. We had them before we left the island, but we did stay for 2 weeks. Don’t worry this quick turn around time did not hinder his product. We can promise that you will not be disappointed with Elnathan. THANK YOU so much for capturing all of our special moments!!!!

Sent on 10/13/2015

Elnathan did an amazing job! Half the photos we didn't even realize he took. They all came out really nice and he returned them to us within one month. I would definitely recommend him.

Sent on 03/09/2015

Luvi · Married on 09/13/2014

I can't sing his praises loudly enough. Elnathan is not only a very talented photographer with a great eye, he is also very easy to get along with, and a consummate professional. He answered all my questions concisely and in a timely manner. He listened to my requests and did his best to make it happen. Oh, and did I mention that he's really easy to get along with? I know that's not a requirement for a lot of people, but you should really take this into consideration because you will be spending a lot of time communicating with him before the wedding and talking to him the day before/of the wedding. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/02/2014

We could not be any more pleased with the photos Elnathan took of our recent wedding in Aruba. The trash the dress photo shoot was also a blast. My husband had never been to Aruba before and Elnathan took extra time to show him some of Aruba's highlights. He made the photography session fun and enjoyable. Overall, I couldn't be more happy with his service and the photographs. He even delivered them to our hotel before we had to depart back to the US. A +

Sent on 05/25/2014

Tara · Married on 05/01/2014

Elnathan did a fantastic job at our wedding. He captured all of the special moments that we expected and made great suggestions to ensure that we had many more on top of that. Best of all, Elnathan made a special efforts to make sure that we received our wedding photos quickly after the wedding. We actually had them back within a few days before we left the island and they all turned out incredibly. Compared to other photographers that we researched, I'd say Elnathan is by far the best value and would recommend his services to anyone looking for a creative, professional, and fun photographer for their big day.

Sent on 05/09/2014
  • Jeremy Neave

Jeremy A. · Married on 05/21/2013

Elnathan takes brilliant wedding photographs – they are wonderful!! He is very calm, professional and creative and puts you totally at ease and has some great and unusual ideas for capturing the spirit of the day. From candid portraits in the town house to beautifully composed shots on the stunning Aruba beaches, to crazy shots on a zebra crossing -you could not ask for more.

I am used to being behind the camera rather than in-front, but Elnathan made the whole wedding photography experience so much fun in front of the camera too! We are still laughing about the great shots he took of us running across a zebra crossing – he even held up the traffic! The shots of us hand in hand on the beach at sunset are stunning too – infact we are so delighted with all of the images and cannot recommend Elnathan highly enough. Thank you!!

Sent on 06/11/2013
  • I

Isla · Married on 05/20/2013

Elnathan photographed my daughter's wedding in Aruba. He was a pleasure to work with - responsive and professional - and very creative. The photos he took were excellent. Only three days after the wedding he had already edited the photos, loaded them onto a memory stick for us and produced a wedding album - all of which we could take with us before travelling back home.

Sent on 05/27/2013

Kristin · Married on 03/19/2013

Our experience with Elnathan was wonderful. We would highly recommend his services to anyone looking for a photographer for their special occasion. He was accommodating with our tight schedule and very easy to work with.

Sent on 04/04/2013
  • User3088148 · event on: 01/19/2013

We contacted Elnathan to do an engagement shoot on the beach, giving him only a couple days notice. He showed up right on time with his lighting assistant and got straight to work. I can't believe how many different pictures he got in what seemed like such a short time. The quality was impeccable, he did a tremendous job from a creative and technical perspective, and had the DVD waiting for us at our hotel's front desk the next day! If I were having my wedding in Aruba, there is no question I would be hiring him for that too.

Sent on 02/23/2013

Jessie · Married on 06/13/2012

Hi! I’m one of the Aruba brides who recently got married on the Renaissance island, and wanted to report back about my experience and offer some advice to anyone who is thinking of having their special day in Aruba as well. I hope this information will be helpful for someone… and I would be happy to answer any specific questions if you send me a message.

We recently got married on Renaissance Island, and had the most beautiful perfect day. We had 72 guests who traveled from all over the US to be with us, and they all had the time of their lives. We honeymooned at a few different places on the island over 13 days, and loved everything about our trip.

As I work in event planning for a living, I found it really difficult to abandon complete control in some areas of the process, but I did invest a lot of energy into planning the perfect wedding that we wanted. My husband and I have been to Aruba a few times, yet I still did tons of research before our trip. In the end, it was more than I dreamed it would be and I can’t say enough about Juney Jones (wedding coordinator at the Ren.) or the staff who all made us and our guests feel exceptionally special throughout our stay. Our photographer was Elnathan Hijmering. He did a fabulous job, and was never intrusive. We got our photos and an amazing album a few days after our wedding and i cried of joy. Elnathan is so talented, creative and so helpful we could not have choosen any one else. I can’t recall the name of our videographer but he was fantastic as well. And we had a steel drummer, as well as DJ Tino Daal for the reception. Tino did set the mood and everybody was having fun. Too bad we had to stop at 11.....

Sent on 07/08/2012