Elnathan Hijmering Reviews

4.8 out of 5 rating
    4.8 out of 5 rating

Nina Married on 10/14/2022

Fantastic Wedding Photographer!

We booked Elnathan to photograph our welcome party, wedding, and we did the trash the dress session. Elnathan and his assistant were FANTASTIC! They were so kind and accommodating and very knowledgeable about the resort and island so that they got the best shots. They made us feel very comfortable and we are so happy to have had them be a part of our special day. Throughout the process Elnathan was also extremely responsive to all communications. My sister also booked him to do a family photoshoot while they were there!
    Brittane K. Married on 09/22/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing work, amazing people and no doubt a blast to have at our wedding

We are so glad we chose Elnathan to help us remember the day we said “I do” to forever! They were an amazing crew to have at our wedding. Through the night and the day after we had nothing but compliments about how wonderful our photographer was and I couldn’t agree with them more! Thanks to him we are able to relive our special day in gorgeous, emotion capturing pictures. Great people, perfect photos, it really doesn’t get better than that.
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 06/01/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Outstanding work, fun and very professional

Elnathan is not just a photographer, he is a true artist, who is not only able to capture the moment but also the emotions. Elnathan and his assistant were so easy to work with. He made us feel very comfortable and was very fun to have around. I would highly recommend him!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Patricia R. Married on 08/09/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful ! A Pleasure and Joy to work with !

Elnathan was a pleasure to work with ! Beautiful photos and very professional . Highly, highly recommend . Excellent attention to detail and very accommodating . P. Rudnick

• Kimberly
    Kimberly Married on 02/05/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

An Absolute Pleasure to work with!

While planning our destination wedding, we were relying solely on reviews to help us pick our vendors. Elnathan came highly recommended from a friend, & after exploring other photogs & meeting Elnathan, we totally understand why. His flexibility & relaxed attitude, combined with his character & personality made it easy for us to "vibe" with him, which gave us a sense of comfort knowing we were being captured in our true nature, which was important for us. His fine attention to detail while shooting, makes for the breath taking, precise photos he produces. Elnathan exceeded our expectations entirely, we truly couldn’t imagine our photos being captured any differently.
    Megan W. Married on 05/02/2020

Quality Wedding Photos Fast

I was impressed that a couple days after getting married at The Hilton in Aruba how fast I received the photos back. He gave us great direction and overall happy with the photos taken!
  • Tonya
    Tonya Married on 07/29/2019

Super photo

Elnathan was more than a photographer. he made the moments happen. He was at my hotel room, in a flash he was gone to photograph the groomsmen. He may have broke a sweat, but he did not miss a beat. Despite being almost 90 degrees on the hot beach. He made posing in the heat so much fun. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer. And neither will anyone else.
    Jessica C. Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing!!!

Our wedding pictures came out amazing and beautiful! We are really lucky to have found such amazing photographer! Elnathan captured such precious memories that we will never forget. We must say he made everything so easy for us - before, during and after the wedding. He made us laugh, saw us cry (joyful tears of course) and captured every special moment during the wedding, even with my husbands crazy family jumping into the pool! He put a special touch to every picture he took and it was so much fun working with him. Elnathan had so many creative ideas and we are simply amazed by the outcome - so natural, honest, down to earth, yet poetic pictures! It was a pleasure getting to know him and working with him! We will always remember our wonderful time in Aruba and can not thank Elnathan enough! I recommend him to anyone who’s getting married in Aruba!!
  • Lauren
    Lauren P. Married on 09/28/2018

Aruba wedding photographer

Elnathan was fantastic to work with. He was extremely friendly and made the process stress-free. Our pictures came out amazing and I never even had to have anything edited. He captured amazing moments that I'll have forever.
  • Jessi Paige
    Jessi P. Married on 08/11/2018

Aruba pandemic wedding

To begin; I am a quarantine bride who also works in the wedding industry doing makeup and hair.
    I wanted a small, intimate wedding of just our parents and siblings (yes, even pre covid) and up until the day before our wedding- so many things understandably changed. Our original photographer had moved out of Aruba during covid only 2 weeks before our wedding on August 11th, 2020- and in a minor panic, I did as much research as I could to find the perfect someone to capture the sweet, extra special moments of our day. To my delight, I found Elnathan simply by searching hashtags on Instagram, and his work spoke for itself. Not only was Elnathan able to accommodate our wedding, but he was extremely professional and even agreed to negotiate with our original photographers pricing. My husband and I used Elnathan’s services for our wedding day as well as the morning after and only 2 weeks later, we have just received every photo- with stunning quality, and beautifully captured moments. We are so thankful and HIGHLY recommend Elnathan for every event. He has gone above and beyond our expectations.
    Christina Married on 05/21/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Elnathan was awesome!! He has a great personality and really makes you feel comfortable. Hands down he made my wedding day so special and relaxing... I knew the pictures would come out great!
    Jonas Married on 01/18/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    El Nathan was amazing to work with and gave us the most beautiful photos for our special day. He delivered very high quality at a very reasonable rate. I would definitely recommend him for any event!
  • melissa
    Melissa Married on 09/17/2016

Talented & Professional Photographer

My sister had used Elnathan for her Aruba wedding so once I saw his wonderful work, I knew I wanted to use him for my NJ wedding. He made the entire booking process seamless, which could have been difficult since he's internationally located, and was always quick with communicating and answering my questions. The pictures from my wedding day still bring tears to my eyes which is why I constantly recommend him to anyone I know who's getting married. He's also more affordable and offers better quality than any NJ photography company I've reached out to. Thank you so much again, Elnathan!!!
    Melanie Married on 05/28/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I can't sing this man's praises enough. I am so glad that we had the pleasure of meeting Elnathan. He went above and beyond. He was patient and kind. The photos he took were beautiful and I received them within a few weeks. He even took the time to show us around the island and tell us some of its history. I feel like not only did we meet an extremely talented photographer, but we made a kind hearted friend. I am looking forward to doing business with him again in the future. maybe family photos next time..
    Andrea Married on 05/13/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    HIGHLY recommended for wedding photography. Very reasonably priced, exceptional service, easy communication, and unbelievable pictures! Our wedding photos came out amazing and we had them back within just a few weeks!
    Katie Married on 04/28/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Elnathan is an amazing photographer! Each and everyone of our wedding pictures are amazing! We have received so many compliments from family and friends who said the pictures look like they came straight out of a bridal magazine!if you want breathtaking photos Elnathan is your guy!

Katie
    Cheryl Married on 04/24/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Elnathan photographed our 20th anniversary vow renewal on the beach. He was very flexible and professional to work with us with only a few weeks notice. The final pictures were beautiful and flawless, including photo shopping some background bystanders. He had a great sense of humor and was easy to work with. Such a wonderful experience.
    Nicci Married on 04/08/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We could not be more pleased with our choice of wedding photographer! Elnathan was professional and GREAT to work with! Our experience with him was amazing and we would recommend him to anyone! Our pictures are breathtaking and we could not be happier!
    Danielle Married on 09/13/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We were married at the Renaissance in aruba in September 2015. We booked Elnathan for 16 hours of photography he captured not only our wedding day, but also a group activity as well as a trash the dress session. He is not only an amazing photographer, but also a pleasure to be around which is really important especially when booking a stranger to capture the most important day of your life. Elnathan went above and beyond his job and I couldn't be more grateful we chose him. He took us all over Aruba for our trash the dress capturing some on the most beautiful shots and showing us a side of the island we would've never seen if it wasn't for him. If you are looking for a photographer look no further you've found him and you won't be disappointed.
    Alex M. Married on 07/25/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We highly recommend Elnathan. He is an AMAZING photographer! He is very friendly and easy to work with. He did his best to make sure our photo requests were met, and even checked out my Pinterest page, which had photograph ideas we liked, to make sure he had everything covered! Elnathan made us both feel so comfortable in front of the camera, which made taking pictures even more fun. He captured so many great shots, that we didn’t even know he took! He was not invasive during the ceremony or reception at all. Even our guests commented on how great he was and that they never saw a photographer work so hard! The turn around time for our pictures was extremely quick. We had them before we left the island, but we did stay for 2 weeks. Don’t worry this quick turn around time did not hinder his product. We can promise that you will not be disappointed with Elnathan. THANK YOU so much for capturing all of our special moments!!!!
  • User2061587 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Elnathan did an amazing job! Half the photos we didn't even realize he took. They all came out really nice and he returned them to us within one month. I would definitely recommend him.
    Luvi Married on 09/13/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I can't sing his praises loudly enough. Elnathan is not only a very talented photographer with a great eye, he is also very easy to get along with, and a consummate professional. He answered all my questions concisely and in a timely manner. He listened to my requests and did his best to make it happen. Oh, and did I mention that he's really easy to get along with? I know that's not a requirement for a lot of people, but you should really take this into consideration because you will be spending a lot of time communicating with him before the wedding and talking to him the day before/of the wedding. Highly recommend!
  • User1631540 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We could not be any more pleased with the photos Elnathan took of our recent wedding in Aruba. The trash the dress photo shoot was also a blast. My husband had never been to Aruba before and Elnathan took extra time to show him some of Aruba's highlights. He made the photography session fun and enjoyable. Overall, I couldn't be more happy with his service and the photographs. He even delivered them to our hotel before we had to depart back to the US. A +
    Tara Married on 05/01/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Elnathan did a fantastic job at our wedding. He captured all of the special moments that we expected and made great suggestions to ensure that we had many more on top of that. Best of all, Elnathan made a special efforts to make sure that we received our wedding photos quickly after the wedding. We actually had them back within a few days before we left the island and they all turned out incredibly. Compared to other photographers that we researched, I'd say Elnathan is by far the best value and would recommend his services to anyone looking for a creative, professional, and fun photographer for their big day.
  • Jeremy Neave
    Jeremy A. Married on 05/21/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Elnathan takes brilliant wedding photographs – they are wonderful!! He is very calm, professional and creative and puts you totally at ease and has some great and unusual ideas for capturing the spirit of the day. From candid portraits in the town house to beautifully composed shots on the stunning Aruba beaches, to crazy shots on a zebra crossing -you could not ask for more.

I am used to being behind the camera rather than in-front, but Elnathan made the whole wedding photography experience so much fun in front of the camera too! We are still laughing about the great shots he took of us running across a zebra crossing – he even held up the traffic! The shots of us hand in hand on the beach at sunset are stunning too – infact we are so delighted with all of the images and cannot recommend Elnathan highly enough. Thank you!!
illustration stars