Elle Salon LTD Reviews

1 User photo

• Chelsea
    Chelsea D. Married on 04/17/2021

Amazing :)

Lauren made everyone look amazing on my big day!
    Katie Married on 05/05/2018
    - [ ] I had my hair and makeup done by Jess for both my engagement photos and my wedding and on both occasions everything was perfect! Jess made sure my hair and makeup survived an entire day for my wedding and at the end of they day they were both still perfect! Jess was wonderful in helping me decide how I wanted my hair and makeup to look for both occasions, since I have no idea what I’m doing when it comes to either of them, she gave me options and helped me choose my style...I couldn’t have imagined it being more perfect! The ladies at Elle also took on hair and makeup for 4 of my bridesmaids and hair for 2 other bridesmaids for my wedding and everyone came out amazing. They were very accommodating with my party and let us bring in food and drinks while we in the salon the day of the wedding.
    Brittany Married on 10/21/2017
    It's definitely worth the money to do a trial of hair and make up for your big day. I did a trial of both and ended up changing my hairstyle because I didn't love it on me as much as I had the picture (my hair was much longer than the girl in the picture). I had a last minute cancellation and Amber was fantastic. My bridal party and I had so much fun in the salon the morning of the wedding. Our day started out on a great note and just got better from there. All of my girls looked so beautiful!! I also recommend doing makeup in the salon even if you're on the fence. I never wear makeup so I was hesitant. But, the ladies at Elle made me look so natural and beautiful!!

Elle Salon LTD's reply:

Thank you so much Brittany for your review about your experience at Elle Salon! The girls will be thrilled to read this and I know they enjoyed your wedding party immensely! It was a great mix! Congratulations on your nuptials and may you have a wonderful married life!
    Elle
    Liz Married on 04/29/2017
    Elle Salon is always wonderful to work with. I've been going there for my regular hair care since I moved to PA - I usually see Laura. She was, as always, fun and easy to work with. All of our hair and make up held and looked lovely throughout the night. They came to the hotel, set up, and made my friends and I feel so pampered.
  • User1836846 2+ years ago
    The girls at Elle took care of myself, my mom & my 5 bridesmaids in the happy and speedy manor that I was hoping for. Everyones hair turned out amazing - and it all lasted through the 90+ degree weather of our wedding day as well as a lot of dancing throughout the night.
    We were allowed to bring drinks and snacks and we pretty much took over the place the morning of my wedding - I loved that we were all able to get our hair done at the same time rather than having to wait for each other.
    All of our pinterest-inspired hairdos were brought to life by Elle and I couldn't be happier!
  • User2053335 2+ years ago
    These ladies were wonderful. They accommodated me and 3 of my bridesmaids all at the same time on short notice!
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 04/05/2014
    Lauren and Elle Salon did an amazing job with my bridal hair and makeup! It was just what I wanted and stayed for the whole night!! There were 9 of us at the salon and we were out of there in just over 2 hours!! We were able to bring mimosas and we pretty much had the whole salon to us! And the salon is beautiful, perfect time for our photographer to start taking pictures!!
    Jackie Married on 09/02/2012
    I used Elle Salon to get my hair and nails done for my wedding. The hairstylist I had, Lauren, did a fantastic job on my hair! I had a trial run 3 weeks before the wedding to make sure it would turn out okay, and it did! They opened the salon on Sunday so I could get my hair done the morning of the wedding, even though they are closed that day. I went the day before to get a mani/pedi, and they did a great job. The only thing I wish they had done more of was shaping the toenails and trim down the sides of the finger nails. I had a great first experience with them though and will definitely be going back again!