Ellé Imaging Reviews

41 | Fort Mill, SC

41 Reviews for Ellé Imaging

Danielle · Married on 04/25/2015

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Elle Imaging! Sarah was very polite, helpful, extremely responsive, and consistently went above and beyond every step of the way to make us feel like we were her top priority. On the wedding day, Corrie and Anna were just as wonderful! Every single picture from every single photo shoot (bridal, wedding, and day after) exceeded all expectations!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED and well worth every penny spent!!

Lenora · Married on 11/15/2014

Sarah provided just what we were looking for; fresh, artistic, edgy photography that truly captured the joy and revelry of our day. She stayed an extra hour for our reception, which was held at our home, and cheerfully accommodated us and our guests, making sure she did not leave until ALL of our guests were in a shot. Sarah combines traditional and classic wedding photography with an artistic edge that young couples will be looking for. Her prices are competitive, and her degrees are from RISD (Rhode Island College of Design). You can't question her credentials. She kept in constant contact with me from the day I hired her. Harry and I could not be more pleased with our engagement and wedding gallery. I highly recommend Elle Imaging!

Jaclyn · Married on 10/10/2014

Sarah was wonderful to work with. We have received many compliments on our wedding pictures and have even recommended her to a few of my friends and family. She was able to capture every moment of our wedding day. We couldn't be happier with her service. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a great photographer for any occasion!

Lee · Married on 09/27/2014

I struggled finding a photographer at first. I wanted one reasonably priced but still wanted quality pictures! I found Elle imaging through wedding wire and couldn't be more pleased with my choice! I absolutely love every single one of my pics! Sarah and Corrie were amazing to work with and so creative! They certainly put me at ease and I trusted that each moment through our big day would be captured... And they did not disappoint!! Their work speaks for itself!

Neda · Married on 08/31/2014

Seriously so much I could say about Elle Imaging Photography, but this review would be 20 pages long! lol! I wanted a wedding photographer that displayed a vintage vibe, modern, innovative, budget friendly, unscripted, with a non-trendy style. Elle Imaging was all that and then some! From the beginning to the end of the entire wedding photography process Sarah was super sweet, professional, and prompt about EVERYTHING! She answered all of my questions, my calls, responded to e-mails super timely, posted sneaks peaks literally the same day the photos were taken, & created a user friendly on-line album of our engagement and wedding photos for family and friends to enjoy and purchase. Elle Imaging just gets it! Sarah and Corrie are both unbelievably talented, editorial, and unique photographers. They are truly one of a kind. I have friends and family that have told me that our wedding photos are the best that they have ever seen & I couldn't agree more! Our photos are so special in that they literally tell a story from beginning to the very end of our wedding day. Capturing each moment & all of the unbelievably amazing details! Having Sarah & Corrie of Elle Imaging has been a blessing & a dream come true. Elle Imaging is absolutely NEXT LEVEL when it comes to wedding photography and photography in general. I am forever grateful for their kindness and displayed talent! xoxo

Gabrielle · Married on 08/29/2014

It was a truly wonderful experience working with Elle Imaging for our wedding. They were extremely professional and made us feel comfortable the entire time. We got amazing photos and had a great time. We did not even know they were there half the time, as they did not interfere with the flow. We did not have to wait long after the wedding to get our photos. We couldn't be happier with the way everything turned out!

Sarah was wonderful to work with. She was on top of things and made sure that I got the shots that I wanted.

Sarah and Corrie are absolutely amazing to work with! I was pleasantly surprised they were willing to work with me on such short notice at such an early hour! I have nothing but positive things to say about this amazing photography company.

Lori · Married on 04/12/2014

We are thrilled that we chose Elle Imaging for our wedding day! Sarah's price was reasonable for a 6 hour package, and it was exactly the time frame that we needed. Prior to the wedding, Sarah worked with us to set a timeline in order to capture everything we wanted to remember. The day of the wedding, we were very impressed with both Sarah and Corrie... They were SO professional and efficient. We barely knew they were there throughout the day! The very next day, Sarah already posted some photographs to Facebook, and our "sneak peeks" were beautiful!! Having now seen the entire collection, we are positive that we made the right choice by going with Elle Imaging. Our photographs are just what we had hoped for- creative (not cheesy!), romantic, and TRULY stunning. All of our friends and family have given countless compliments on our photographs. Elle Imaging really gave us a one of a kind experience, and we highly recommend them!

Cori · Married on 12/13/2013

Elle Imaging was extremely easy to work with. They shot both our engagement session and wedding. I knew I wanted a photographer that was creative and unique, and that is just what I got. I also wanted a few very specific shots and they were very accommodating and made sure we fit them in during the night. Highly recommend using them!

LaKenya · Married on 10/13/2013

The staff was amazing. Very responsive especially since I was a bride planning out of town. There were specific shots that I wanted and everything was delivered. All the guest absolutely loved the photography and I couldn't be happier! Highly recommended in my book.

Jessica · Married on 09/14/2013

I got my dream wedding pictures! They are romantic, timeless and flawless! Everyone has raved about our pictures. I could not be happier with the entire process from start to finish. Sarah provides a boutique individualized approach. Truly one of a kind!

Denise · Married on 08/18/2013

Sarah and her team did a great job capturing all the special moments of my daughter's wedding. We especially loved the lighting of the couple shots. Very creative!

Johanna · Married on 06/29/2013

Sarah and Corey of Elle Imaging did us the honor of photographing our wedding. They were with us all day- getting beautiful shots of myself and bridesmaids getting ready, my dress and accessories, flowers, rings, my husband and groomsmen preparing, the ceremony, the food and bar, decorations, the rollicking reception, and finally, my husband throwing me over his shoulder to carry me home! The pictures capture the beauty of the venue and all of the happiness and love of our big day.

The ladies of Elle Imaging are so creative! Literally, they were lying on the ground to get the perfect shot! The package we purchased included a slide show played at the reception of the photos taken earlier in the day. Guests, and even the wait staff and DJ repeatedly approached my husband and I raving about the photos. The pictures truly tell "the story" of our wedding!

I cannot stress this point enough- a good photographer is worth paying for. Your wedding lasts one day, but the pictures last a lifetime and beyond. If you are in the market for a photographer look no further, Elle Imaging is for you!

Janet · Married on 04/26/2013

I have to be honest, initially, when I started searching for wedding photography, the cost was a bit shocking to me. Sarah and her staff made me realize that it was worth every penny, and then some. I absolutely fell in love with her artistic style, and her prices are more than reasonable IMO. Very professional, punctual and definitely exceeded my expectations. I had Elle Imaging do my engagement session, boudoir and wedding. I highly recommend them to any bride that is looking for a reliable, fun, and amazingly creative photographer.

Nancy · Married on 11/02/2012

I found Elle Imaging online last year after looking for a photographer. I compared several different options and after seeing the work on their website I was convinced that this was the best fit for us. I have not been disappointed. Sarah Roberts did our engagement photos and they came out amazing. She has always been extremely responsive, professional and her creativity and eye for images is just spot on. I received sneak peeks of the wedding pictures and each one left me thrilled. Once I received the full album I can say I was impressed with all of them! They tell the story of the day perfectly and capture our emotion, silliness and all of the things you need to remember your day. Sarah and Corrie both did our wedding and were so sweet, professional and took killer photos. I have something that I will always treasure and couldn't be happier! I would recommend Elle Imaging to anyone that wants quality, creative and gorgeous pictures!

Sarah and Corrie were WONDERFUL to work with! Sarah was very prompt in responding to my emails and both were very flexible and professional throughout the entire process. The pictures captured every aspect of the wedding and rehearsal dinner, which was surprising because you never would've known they were there! We would recommend them to anyone!

Ryan · Married on 08/04/2012

Sarah at Elle imaging was such a pleasure to work with regarding our wedding photography! Sarah is very talented and very professional in her approach to photography. All contact regarding times, prices, and picture packages was clearly stated upfront and exactly what we were looking for. Her prices are unbeatable, especially considering the finished product you receive for the price. She was prompt on wedding day getting things set up and ready to start on time. We, as the married couple, did not even notice that they were there as they were taking pictures during the ceremony. She knew exactly what shots to get and where to be to get those shots. Finished product is exceeded all expectations. You will not be disappointed in choosing Sarah @ Elle Imaging to photograph your event!! We highly recommend her as she came highly recommended to us. Thanks for everything Sarah!

Lakyn · Married on 07/14/2012

My wife and I agree that the best decision that we made when it came to preparing for our wedding was hiring Elle Imaging to capture and preserve the memories of the day! My wife always wanted a superb photographer for our wedding, and through a few wedding website searches, Elle Imaging quickly stood out above other photographers in our area. From the first meeting with Sarah to discuss the contract, to my wife's incredible bridal portraits (which may be posted all over Elle Imaging's social media :-), to the full day of coverage...seriously, over 12 hours worth, Sarah not only provided professional services beyond what we expected, but did so in a way that my wife can only describe as "fun and comfortable". Elle's pictures are artistic, innovative, personal, and visually stunning (and are hanging all over our house).

Bridal Portraits - My wife is beautiful. Maybe I'm biased, but I think that she looks fantastic in pictures. The problem though is that she is extremely camera shy and was worried about taking bridal pictures with a professional and a stranger. Though Sarah's work truly speaks for itself, my wife still can not stop talking about how much fun she had taking those pictures and how comfortable she felt during the session.

Wedding - We opted for one of Elle Imaging's larger wedding packages so that we would receive a full day of coverage. From our experience, it is far worth the investment to make sure that no moment is missed during the wedding day. You will only be able to relive your day through the pictures take, so why not hire the best to take them!

My wife and I both feel that many people can take beautiful pictures (Sarah's are still the best), but it takes a special photographer to make the experience fun, comfortable, and truly personal. This is one area where Elle truly shines above the rest. If you are even close to considering Elle Imaging to capture your wedding memories, stop waiting, and book them as soon as possible!

Natalia · Married on 05/19/2012

Sarah Roberts was always very professional, quick to respond to all my questions and just very easy to work with. Weddings are usually somewhat stressful but I never had to worry about the photography portion of it, it was in good hands. Once I got my pictures, I was amazed of how gorgeous they were and how much work she actually put into them. ALL the pictures were beautiful! I highly recommmend Sarah Roberts and Elle Imaging! Sarah is definitely an extremely talented photographer!

Natalia · Married on 05/19/2012

Sarah Roberts is an excellent photographer, her work is excellent! Sarah was very professional and she was always very quick to respond to any questions, concerns or updates we had during the process. Weddings can be very stressful, but Sarah definitely made the photography portion of the wedding extremely smooth; we never had to worry about a thing. They were so good capturing every special moment of the ceremony and reception and once we got our pictures, I was just completely amazed by what a wonderful job they did! I absolutely love our pictures and I truly appreciate how much work they put into every single picture we received. I highly recommend Sarah Roberts and Elle Imaging!

Abby · Married on 03/31/2012

Sarah and Cammy did a great job! They were very easy to get a hold of and answered and questions we had. They photographed both our rehearsal dinner and wedding. The turn around time on the pictures has been so fast.

Jennifer · Married on 12/10/2011

I have absolutely nothing but amazing things to say about Sarah and Anna. They were insanely professional, and non- invasive, yet at the same time, captured amazing shots. Within 48 hours, I've already seen 6 teaser shots, and from what I've seen, I'm incredibly happy. They followed the shot list that I had sent back to them, yet were flexible when we needed to change things due to a hyper flower girl and running short on time. At the reception, they had a slide show set up for the guests to view, and oh, the compliments I heard! The DJ was even impressed with how the slide show was set up! I have gotten so many compliments from our guests on how 'on the spot' they were, and how you didn't even notice them running around getting the shots. Straight from one guest- 'I didn't even see her there- how did she get that shot?? That's incredible!'

Their visions of photographs are incredible too. It's not just snap a picture... they look at the lighting, the faces, the reflections, backgrounds, and work with all of it. There's a few shots we took... you'd never in a million years imagine that we were standing near a huge elementary school and two dumpsters. They're incredible.

I can't wait to see the rest of the shots! Thank you, Sarah and Anna!

Melissa · Married on 11/19/2011

I was extremely please with Sarah and staff, they were professional and captured what I wanted to remember on "My Special Day"! We highly recommend to anyone.

Melissa & James Greene

Darla · Married on 11/12/2011

I would like to thank Elle Imaging for the great job photographing our daughter’s wedding! Sarah Roberts shot the rehearsal dinner and got some great pictures of friends we hadn’t seen in years!. The wedding day pictures were unbelievably beautiful! With 2 photographers, they were able to capture both bride and groom expressions on several shots as well as the atmosphere and energy of the day. The reception photos were stunning! Her style and photos are so unique and different than the traditional “posed” pictures! Most of the time I didn’t even see the photographers, so I was pleasantly surprised when we got the photos and saw how many action photos they took! The pricing was extremely reasonable for the amount of time spent with us during the wedding, rehearsal, and in communicating and working with our family. I recommend Sarah Roberts and Corrie Fewell for the wonderful job that day and we have memories captured to share for a lifetime! I love Elle Imaging!!!