Ella Farrell Weddings Reviews

Ella Farrell Weddings 4
Ella Farrell Weddings 5

Lilly Naqvi · Getting married on 09/19/2020

Seriously amazing

My gosh, Ella is a GEM! My experience thus far has been nothing sort of spectacular. Ella has gone above and beyond what I would expect, even outside of photography!! She has opened me up to her network of vendors and happily makes honest recommendations. She is super down to earth, and we have grown closer with each conversation. She is truly passionate about her work and is always up to date on the latest trends and equipment--just follow her on social media and you will see! Now for her work, I am in LOVE with her ability to capture the perfect moment, and her editing skills are superb--didn't even think it was possible to make photos look this good. Friends and family are regularly swooning over our engagement photos, and we have only posted a few of our favorites. Not only am I excited to see what magic she will bring for our wedding, but I also can't wait to hire her for many other occassions to come! Ella is your go-to photographer for anything, and you will quickly learn that she's also an amazing person inside and out. So, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Sent on 10/17/2019

Ella Farrell Weddings's reply:

Lilly, thank you SO much for this review! Your kind words have made my day! I really appreciate it and cannot wait to photograph your stunning wedding next year!
  • Sheila

Sheila Walsh · Married on 09/21/2019

Ella was incredible to work with. Her work speaks for itself but shes extremely personable and was a joy to work with.

I've always been a fan of Ella's work. We used her for a family shoot as well. After our family shoot, we knew we had to have her for our wedding. People put a lot of effort and time into planning their wedding but if you can't look back at it, what was it all for? We are so grateful for the images Ella captured for us. These are images/memories we will be able to pass onto our kids one day. Not only were the images incredible, we got our images back very quickly as well! Any questions we had leading up to the day, Ella was always very responsive and informative. I would highly recommend Ella over and over!

Ella Farrell Weddings 6
    Ella Farrell Weddings 7
    Ella Farrell Weddings 8
    Sent on 10/01/2019

Sarah Chilman · Married on 09/15/2019

Ella captured the essence of our wedding day

From getting ready to the dance floor, I get to relive our wedding every time I look at our pictures. She got so many creative shots of my husband and I, as well as the wedding party - especially impressive since all couple/party photos were at our home due to tight timeline and reception being at our house. The way she captured us and our family/friends at happy hour, dinner, and on the dance floor are some of my favorite pictures. She was 6 months pregnant, on a hot September day, with an enormous wedding party and still somehow kept her patience and sense of humor the entire day/night! Ella was so easy to work with before, during and after our wedding. When there were so many moving pieces, it was such a relief to know that when I called, she would not only answer, but deliver. Ella was everything we could have hoped for in a wedding photographer.

Ella Farrell Weddings 9
    Ella Farrell Weddings 10
    Ella Farrell Weddings 11
    Ella Farrell Weddings 12
    Ella Farrell Weddings 13
    Sent on 07/20/2019

Ella Farrell Weddings's reply:

Oh Sarah, thank you so so much for your kind words! I’m a little teary-eyed! Your wedding was an absolute dream to photograph. I’m so glad to have been able to be a part of it. :)
  • Katie

Katie Lee · Married on 10/07/2018

Simply the Best

Working with Ella felt like working with an old friend. She was receptive to what we were looking for, and also brought her own wonderful vision. Everything from the engagement shoot to the wedding day itself went great with her and her team! On our wedding day, it rained when we wanted outdoor pictures, but Ella made it happen, soaking wet and with a baby of her own on the way! I cannot recommend her highly enough!!

Sent on 05/03/2019

Ella Farrell Weddings's reply:

Thank you SO much for your kind words! I truly appreciate it and I absolutely loved photographing your wedding! You two and your entire wedding party were awesome!

Al Crotty · Married on 08/11/2018

Irish Wedding

Ella travelled from Boston to Waterford Ireland for our wedding, for someone who know nothing about the area she did an excellent job. We were so happy with her work and she was so easy to work with. Ireland being Ireland it rained on the day and she still managed to capture excellent pictures.
    I would highly recommend Ella For your special day.

Sent on 05/05/2019

Ella Farrell Weddings's reply:

Thank you so so much for your kind words! I loved traveling across the pond to photograph your wedding! It wouldn't be an Irish wedding without a little bit of rain, right? Thank you again!
  • Jenny

Jenny · Married on 09/10/2016

Absolute Perfection

Honestly, I truly cannot say enough about Ella and her amazing talent. She has such an eye for creativity and detail. She will do anything to get the perfect shot. I have done numerous photo shoots with Ella and she is by far my favorite photographer. Aside from being extremely talented, she is such a lovely person to work with! I truly can not recommend her enough!

Ella Farrell Weddings 14
    Sent on 05/08/2019

Ella Farrell Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much! I absolutely adore working with you and cannot wait for Paige's wedding in 2020!