Ella Blu Reviews

373 | El Paso, TX

373 Reviews for Ella Blu

Cristal · Married on 06/22/2019

Edna was really helpful her service was great I loved working with her she took the time to help me pick out my dress

Sent on 10/07/2018

Jackie · Married on 06/15/2019

My consultant was very helpful and attentive and i got a great deal on my dress I am extremely happy

Sent on 08/08/2018

Rosa · Married on 05/25/2019

I have the best time and found the perfect dress!! Catherine was so sweet and amazing!

Sent on 06/15/2018

Paulina · Married on 05/25/2019

I went to look for my wedding dress and thankfully Edna helped me and in less than an hour we found my dream dress. Thank you all for the great service.

Sent on 10/12/2018

Lucero Fierro · Married on 05/24/2019

It was excellent. They really helped with the specific details i wanted om my dress.

Great place to buy wedding dresses. Their service is amazing, everyone is extremely professional and they really focus on what you are looking for. I highly recommend this place, besides the prices are very accessible and the dresses are beautiful.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Metzli · Married on 05/04/2019

Romie Is the best vendor :) thank you for all, everthing was perfect <3

Sent on 08/23/2018
  • Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 05/04/2019

Had an amazing experience. The boutique is so beautiful too!

Sent on 09/20/2018
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 04/27/2019

I had a wonderful experience. Taylor was hustling to make sure that I found the perfect dress for my special day. After being disappointed at several other bridal stores I wasn't sure what to expect but my family and I loved our time at Ella Blu.

Sent on 08/20/2018

Jaycie · Married on 04/27/2019

Wonderful people! They helped my Bridal experience feel magical!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Jessica · Married on 04/20/2019

Edna is the sweetest and cared so much about my experience and helped me find the perfect dress. I wish I could do it all over again (:

Sent on 06/12/2018

Julianna · Married on 04/13/2019

Dress shopping for me was the scariest thing to me especially for a wedding gown. I was nervous and didn’t know what to expect, as I walked in it slowly went away with all the lovely ladies. Crystal was helping me out throughout the entire experience, she was so friendly and helpful. She asked me what I wanted and she pulled the most beautiful dresses ever! Crystal made me comfortable and she knew exactly what I wanted and what made me look and feel good! Crystal was so amazing she knew the dress I loved before I did! Once she got me dolled up I knew it was the dress! Pricing is also convinent and they give you options. The best part is they don’t pressure you at all! About a week or two I also got a thank you card from Crystal giving me thanks and reminding me how beautiful the dresses looked on me! Thank you Ella Blu and Crystal for making it an easy process! I appreciate it and I’m even more excited about getting married to the love of my life!

Sent on 07/19/2018

Lilly · Married on 03/09/2019

It was a great experience with a friendly staff!

Sent on 07/14/2017

Jessica · Married on 03/09/2019

The first time I went, they were super friendly, attentive, helpful and very patient with me. I am very indecisive and they made me feel comfortable and confident in helping me choose the right dress for me. I highly recommend this place to all brides!

Sent on 08/08/2018

Breanna · Married on 02/23/2019

Crystal was so helpful and found the perfect dress for me! Could not be happier with my decision!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Elda · Married on 02/09/2019

First place I walked into look for my bridal gown and I didn’t have an appointment. They were very acomidating to me. I didn’t know what dress I wanted but they took there time to get to know me and of course fit my body style. I did Find my dress and I did say yes to the dress!

Sent on 03/05/2018

Christy · Married on 02/02/2019

Excellent service with a great staff!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Joann · Married on 01/28/2019

It was amazing! Found just what i needed!

Crystal is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 03/09/2019

Amy · Married on 01/19/2019

I loved working with Edna! She was knowledgeable about their stock and helped me find what I was looking for with style and cost!

Sent on 10/13/2018

Alexa · Married on 12/28/2018

My experience was amazing! I found exactly what I was looking for and everybody was very welcoming and helpful! Highly recommend

Sent on 03/05/2018

Meghan · Married on 12/28/2018

So glad I found Ella Blu

Ella Blu was recommended to me by someone that knew I was shopping for my wedding dress. I was new to El Paso and my family is in Virginia so I would be shopping alone. I had been to several other dress shops without much luck. There was one dress I was quite fond of that I had tried on in Virginia with my mom and sister. The only place here to have it was Ella Blu. So on a Sunday I made an appointment online for the very next morning. Romie was the consultant that helped me through it all. We found the original dress I had come in there to try on again but also a few others. Romie brought an Allure dress out off the rack that I know I would have never picked. I even told her umm I don’t know about this one but you never know and I will try it on. Well guess what....that ended up being my wedding dress and I felt so beautiful on my wedding day. I hate that I only get to wear it once! Romie listened to what I wanted and didn’t want in my wedding dress and my budget. She even helped me find my veil which just added to my already beautiful dress. I really hated going through such a big moment in my life without having my mom and sister to be there. I’m thankful I found Ella Blu and highly recommend other brides to look there first! I also found my bridesmaids dresses there and Romie helped me to order my sister in laws when a shop in NH wouldn’t order it for her. Overall great experience!

Sent on 01/28/2019

Adriana · Married on 12/15/2018

My daughter had so much fun and is looking forward for her quinceanera, the Lady that helped us was very nice and courteous.

Sent on 03/12/2018

Bridget · Married on 12/15/2018

I bought wedding dress from Ella Blu at the beginning of July. When I walked in with my mom and best friend we were shown great great service. The representative who helped us was named Edna and I would recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding dress!! She was incredibly nice and patient with us the whole time we were there. She didn't pressure us to make a decision quickly, and she made us feel right at home. I am originally from El Paso, but I currently live in Dallas. I came to El Paso not having my hopes up high to find a wedding dress. Ella Blu was the first place we walked into and I'm so grateful for it!

The prices at Ella Blu are a bit less expensive than they would have been in Dallas. We bought the dress the next day and it will be ready at the end of October. Since I will be traveling from Dallas to El Paso again for a fitting, Edna assured me she can have alterations ready in about 2 days. It would have been impossible to get any type of service like this in Dallas. Thank you Ella Blu for helping me find the wedding dress of my dreams!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Monica Ibarra · Married on 12/03/2018

Excepcional

Me encanto la atencion, y los vestidos hermosos 😍

Sent on 12/03/2018

Sofia · Married on 12/01/2018

Edna was amazing! She helped me find the perfect dress, I never felt rushed or pressured to make a decision. Couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Sent on 12/04/2017

Marlena · Married on 11/25/2018

I loooove this place. I loved that everybody was professional and friendly from the people answering the phone to the person helping me find a dress. I walked in and every person I came in contact with said hi to us. I loved that the owner came in to see how I was and was genuinely happy I found my dress. I went in the next day to make my final choice and as I was waiting for my stylist everyone kept asking me if I’ve been helped. That really meant a lot to me. They made this entire experience a great one.

Sent on 06/05/2018