265 Reviews for ELLA BLU

Bridesmaids (2)
Plus Size Gowns (2)
Mother of Groom (1)
261 ELLA BLU Reviews

My consultant was very helpful and attentive and i got a great deal on my dress I am extremely happy

Profile Picture Jackie, 6/15/19, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I have the best time and found the perfect dress!! Catherine was so sweet and amazing!

Profile Picture Rosa, 5/25/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Wonderful people! They helped my Bridal experience feel magical!

Profile Picture Jaycie, 4/27/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Edna is the sweetest and cared so much about my experience and helped me find the perfect dress. I wish I could do it all over again (:

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/20/19, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Bride

Dress shopping for me was the scariest thing to me especially for a wedding gown. I was nervous and didn’t know what to expect, as I walked in it slowly went away with all the lovely ladies. Crystal was helping me out throughout the entire experience, she was so friendly and helpful. She asked me what I wanted and she pulled the most beautiful dresses ever! Crystal made me comfortable and she knew exactly what I wanted and what made me look and feel good! Crystal was so amazing she knew the dress I loved before I did! Once she got me dolled up I knew it was the dress! Pricing is also convinent and they give you options. The best part is they don’t pressure you at all! About a week or two I also got a thank you card from Crystal giving me thanks and reminding me how beautiful the dresses looked on me! Thank you Ella Blu and Crystal for making it an easy process! I appreciate it and I’m even more excited about getting married to the love of my life!

Profile Picture Julianna , 4/13/19, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

It was a great experience with a friendly staff!

Profile Picture Lilly, 3/9/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The first time I went, they were super friendly, attentive, helpful and very patient with me. I am very indecisive and they made me feel comfortable and confident in helping me choose the right dress for me. I highly recommend this place to all brides!

Profile Picture Jessica , 3/9/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Crystal was so helpful and found the perfect dress for me! Could not be happier with my decision!

Profile Picture Breanna, 2/23/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

First place I walked into look for my bridal gown and I didn’t have an appointment. They were very acomidating to me. I didn’t know what dress I wanted but they took there time to get to know me and of course fit my body style. I did Find my dress and I did say yes to the dress!

Profile Picture Elda, 2/9/19, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Sample Gowns

My experience was amazing! I found exactly what I was looking for and everybody was very welcoming and helpful! Highly recommend

Profile Picture Alexa, 12/28/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Bride

My daughter had so much fun and is looking forward for her quinceanera, the Lady that helped us was very nice and courteous.

Profile Picture Adriana, 12/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I bought wedding dress from Ella Blu at the beginning of July. When I walked in with my mom and best friend we were shown great great service. The representative who helped us was named Edna and I would recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding dress!! She was incredibly nice and patient with us the whole time we were there. She didn't pressure us to make a decision quickly, and she made us feel right at home. I am originally from El Paso, but I currently live in Dallas. I came to El Paso not having my hopes up high to find a wedding dress. Ella Blu was the first place we walked into and I'm so grateful for it!

The prices at Ella Blu are a bit less expensive than they would have been in Dallas. We bought the dress the next day and it will be ready at the end of October. Since I will be traveling from Dallas to El Paso again for a fitting, Edna assured me she can have alterations ready in about 2 days. It would have been impossible to get any type of service like this in Dallas. Thank you Ella Blu for helping me find the wedding dress of my dreams!

Profile Picture Bridget, 12/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Edna was amazing! She helped me find the perfect dress, I never felt rushed or pressured to make a decision. Couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Profile Picture Sofia, 12/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I loooove this place. I loved that everybody was professional and friendly from the people answering the phone to the person helping me find a dress. I walked in and every person I came in contact with said hi to us. I loved that the owner came in to see how I was and was genuinely happy I found my dress. I went in the next day to make my final choice and as I was waiting for my stylist everyone kept asking me if I’ve been helped. That really meant a lot to me. They made this entire experience a great one.

Profile Picture Marlena, 11/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My experience at Ella Blu was AMAZING! I walked in with no appointment, just to look and see if I saw anything I liked but Edna took me in to try on the dress of my dreams and that was it! Edna was wonderful and made the whole experience everything I ever wanted!

Profile Picture Alejandra, 11/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Very professional and helpful. I loved it

Profile Picture Susana, 11/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Ella Blu is a charming wedding shop. The staff is absolutely amazing, they really want to help you find the Dress that is Perfect for you. They make appointments for you, you are able to find out if they have the dress you are wanting to try on. There customer service is awesome, they are willing to help you from the time you open the front door. They make you feel like the princess you should feel like, when trying to find the perfect dress for the perfect day!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 10/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

It was a great experience. I loved Romi, she was super professional and very nice. I appreciate her helping me on that special day.

Profile Picture Norma, 10/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Muy feliz con el servicio, gracias.

Profile Picture julieta, 10/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Catherine was my consultant and I absolutely loved my experience with her! She was so attentive and answered every question I had!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 10/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I loved my shopping experience! It is definitely one of the most important things for a bride; if not the most important. Since I entered the store for the first time I explained and showed several pictures of my "dream dress." I felt in love with the first bridal gown I tried on. I really liked how they got to know me and instantly knew what I wanted and knew what I liked. I liked all of the dresses I tried on and honestly it was a hard decision!
Thank you Ella Blue!!!!

Profile Picture Alejandra, 10/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Edna was amazing! Super nice and attentive! Made the experience perfect!

Profile Picture Veronica , 10/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Ella Blu had a huge variety of different styles of dresses! My consultant took my wants and found the perfect dresses that match it. Out of all the shops I visited, this was the most personal.

Profile Picture Courtney, 10/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had such a personalized experience! They went above and beyond to make sure I found the dress of my dreams. My bridal consultant knew exactly what I wanted by just talking with me and asking me a few questions. It was Just the best experience! :)

Profile Picture Erin, 10/6/18, 1 Review