255 Reviews for ELLA BLU

Bridesmaids (2)
Plus Size Gowns (2)
Mother of Groom (1)
251 ELLA BLU Reviews

I have the best time and found the perfect dress!! Catherine was so sweet and amazing!

Profile Picture Rosa, 5/25/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Edna is the sweetest and cared so much about my experience and helped me find the perfect dress. I wish I could do it all over again (:

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/20/19, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Bride

It was a great experience with a friendly staff!

Profile Picture Lilly, 3/9/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

First place I walked into look for my bridal gown and I didn’t have an appointment. They were very acomidating to me. I didn’t know what dress I wanted but they took there time to get to know me and of course fit my body style. I did Find my dress and I did say yes to the dress!

Profile Picture Elda, 2/9/19, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Sample Gowns

My experience was amazing! I found exactly what I was looking for and everybody was very welcoming and helpful! Highly recommend

Profile Picture Alexa, 12/28/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Bride

My daughter had so much fun and is looking forward for her quinceanera, the Lady that helped us was very nice and courteous.

Profile Picture Adriana, 12/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Edna was amazing! She helped me find the perfect dress, I never felt rushed or pressured to make a decision. Couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Profile Picture Sofia, 12/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I loooove this place. I loved that everybody was professional and friendly from the people answering the phone to the person helping me find a dress. I walked in and every person I came in contact with said hi to us. I loved that the owner came in to see how I was and was genuinely happy I found my dress. I went in the next day to make my final choice and as I was waiting for my stylist everyone kept asking me if I’ve been helped. That really meant a lot to me. They made this entire experience a great one.

Profile Picture Marlena, 11/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My experience at Ella Blu was AMAZING! I walked in with no appointment, just to look and see if I saw anything I liked but Edna took me in to try on the dress of my dreams and that was it! Edna was wonderful and made the whole experience everything I ever wanted!

Profile Picture Alejandra, 11/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Very professional and helpful. I loved it

Profile Picture Susana, 11/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Ella Blu is a charming wedding shop. The staff is absolutely amazing, they really want to help you find the Dress that is Perfect for you. They make appointments for you, you are able to find out if they have the dress you are wanting to try on. There customer service is awesome, they are willing to help you from the time you open the front door. They make you feel like the princess you should feel like, when trying to find the perfect dress for the perfect day!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 10/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

It was a great experience. I loved Romi, she was super professional and very nice. I appreciate her helping me on that special day.

Profile Picture Norma, 10/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Catherine was my consultant and I absolutely loved my experience with her! She was so attentive and answered every question I had!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 10/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I loved my shopping experience! It is definitely one of the most important things for a bride; if not the most important. Since I entered the store for the first time I explained and showed several pictures of my "dream dress." I felt in love with the first bridal gown I tried on. I really liked how they got to know me and instantly knew what I wanted and knew what I liked. I liked all of the dresses I tried on and honestly it was a hard decision!
Thank you Ella Blue!!!!

Profile Picture Alejandra, 10/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Edna was amazing! Super nice and attentive! Made the experience perfect!

Profile Picture Veronica , 10/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Ella Blu had a huge variety of different styles of dresses! My consultant took my wants and found the perfect dresses that match it. Out of all the shops I visited, this was the most personal.

Profile Picture Courtney, 10/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had such a personalized experience! They went above and beyond to make sure I found the dress of my dreams. My bridal consultant knew exactly what I wanted by just talking with me and asking me a few questions. It was Just the best experience! :)

Profile Picture Erin, 10/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The professionalism they have is incredible! There’s a great selection of dresses and staff is extremely helpful. You never feel pressured in any way. I highly recomend Ella Blue!!

Profile Picture Brenda , 9/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Finding my wedding dress at Ella Blu was the easiest and best part of my Wedding planning so far. I went in thinking I knew what I wanted and the team at Ella Blu helped me uncover that the dress of my dreams was something I never expected. I can NOT wait to wear the dress they helped me find on my big day. I am so thankful for all the help and amazing service I received at Ella Blu.

Profile Picture Christina, 9/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I LOVED the experience that Ella Blu provided me with while searching for my dream dress! Taylor Brown Provided me with the best selection of dresses and did an amazing job leaving me completely satisfied!!!

Profile Picture Taylor, 9/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Ella Blu has a great variety of beautiful dresses. The staff treats everyone with love and respect. They are completely patient and encouraging during the entire appointment. Would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Sandra, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The minute we walked into Ella Blu we were given the ROYAL treatment. Mimosas for my large party and a beautiful atmosphere set our experience off. Edna (consultant) was phenomenal, she was patient with my families different ideas and kept a smile on her face the entire time. Edna stuck by my side and encouraged me through each dress. I will recommend Ella Blu to every bride I come across. Thank you for such a memorable experience!

Profile Picture Tiffany , 9/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I was so happy when i choose my weeding gown, romie was very kind and lovely by guessing exactly what i had on mind, i totally recommend ellablue to find the dress you have always dreamed of! Thank you for everything..

Profile Picture Paulina, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Since the first time I walked into Ella Blu seven years ago, I knew that when the day came for me to buy a wedding dress I wanted to buy it here. Through the years my experience here has been top notch and wedding dress shopping at Ella Blu did not disappoint. Sophia and Edna were simply amazing! Edna truly listened to the kind of wedding I envisioned and the first dress she pulled was perfect! Definitely something I wouldn't have picked out myself, but she is a true expert that knows her dresses and knows how to match a bride with her dress. Thank you Ella Blu for making my experience so memorable!

Profile Picture Ana, 8/25/18, 1 Review