ELLA BLU Reviews

276 | El Paso, TX

276 Reviews for ELLA BLU

276 ELLA BLU Reviews

Kat · Getting married on 06/22/2019

The best dress shopping experience I’ve had! The staff are very friendly and very helpful and they made sure I didn’t go over budget! They made me feel beautiful and confident! I highly recommend!

ELLA BLU 2
    ELLA BLU 3

Cristal · Getting married on 06/22/2019

Edna was really helpful her service was great I loved working with her she took the time to help me pick out my dress

Jackie · Getting married on 06/15/2019

My consultant was very helpful and attentive and i got a great deal on my dress I am extremely happy

Rosa · Getting married on 05/25/2019

I have the best time and found the perfect dress!! Catherine was so sweet and amazing!

Paulina · Getting married on 05/25/2019

I went to look for my wedding dress and thankfully Edna helped me and in less than an hour we found my dream dress. Thank you all for the great service.

Metzli · Getting married on 05/04/2019

Romie Is the best vendor :) thank you for all, everthing was perfect <3

Vanessa · Getting married on 05/04/2019

Had an amazing experience. The boutique is so beautiful too!

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Getting married on 04/27/2019

I had a wonderful experience. Taylor was hustling to make sure that I found the perfect dress for my special day. After being disappointed at several other bridal stores I wasn't sure what to expect but my family and I loved our time at Ella Blu.

Jaycie · Getting married on 04/27/2019

Wonderful people! They helped my Bridal experience feel magical!

Jessica · Getting married on 04/20/2019

Edna is the sweetest and cared so much about my experience and helped me find the perfect dress. I wish I could do it all over again (:

Julianna · Getting married on 04/13/2019

Dress shopping for me was the scariest thing to me especially for a wedding gown. I was nervous and didn’t know what to expect, as I walked in it slowly went away with all the lovely ladies. Crystal was helping me out throughout the entire experience, she was so friendly and helpful. She asked me what I wanted and she pulled the most beautiful dresses ever! Crystal made me comfortable and she knew exactly what I wanted and what made me look and feel good! Crystal was so amazing she knew the dress I loved before I did! Once she got me dolled up I knew it was the dress! Pricing is also convinent and they give you options. The best part is they don’t pressure you at all! About a week or two I also got a thank you card from Crystal giving me thanks and reminding me how beautiful the dresses looked on me! Thank you Ella Blu and Crystal for making it an easy process! I appreciate it and I’m even more excited about getting married to the love of my life!

Lilly · Getting married on 03/09/2019

It was a great experience with a friendly staff!

Jessica · Getting married on 03/09/2019

The first time I went, they were super friendly, attentive, helpful and very patient with me. I am very indecisive and they made me feel comfortable and confident in helping me choose the right dress for me. I highly recommend this place to all brides!

Breanna · Getting married on 02/23/2019

Crystal was so helpful and found the perfect dress for me! Could not be happier with my decision!

Elda · Getting married on 02/09/2019

First place I walked into look for my bridal gown and I didn’t have an appointment. They were very acomidating to me. I didn’t know what dress I wanted but they took there time to get to know me and of course fit my body style. I did Find my dress and I did say yes to the dress!

Amy · Getting married on 01/19/2019

I loved working with Edna! She was knowledgeable about their stock and helped me find what I was looking for with style and cost!

Alexa · Getting married on 12/28/2018

My experience was amazing! I found exactly what I was looking for and everybody was very welcoming and helpful! Highly recommend

Adriana · Getting married on 12/15/2018

My daughter had so much fun and is looking forward for her quinceanera, the Lady that helped us was very nice and courteous.

Bridget · Getting married on 12/15/2018

I bought wedding dress from Ella Blu at the beginning of July. When I walked in with my mom and best friend we were shown great great service. The representative who helped us was named Edna and I would recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding dress!! She was incredibly nice and patient with us the whole time we were there. She didn't pressure us to make a decision quickly, and she made us feel right at home. I am originally from El Paso, but I currently live in Dallas. I came to El Paso not having my hopes up high to find a wedding dress. Ella Blu was the first place we walked into and I'm so grateful for it!

The prices at Ella Blu are a bit less expensive than they would have been in Dallas. We bought the dress the next day and it will be ready at the end of October. Since I will be traveling from Dallas to El Paso again for a fitting, Edna assured me she can have alterations ready in about 2 days. It would have been impossible to get any type of service like this in Dallas. Thank you Ella Blu for helping me find the wedding dress of my dreams!

Sofia · Getting married on 12/01/2018

Edna was amazing! She helped me find the perfect dress, I never felt rushed or pressured to make a decision. Couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Marlena · Getting married on 11/25/2018

I loooove this place. I loved that everybody was professional and friendly from the people answering the phone to the person helping me find a dress. I walked in and every person I came in contact with said hi to us. I loved that the owner came in to see how I was and was genuinely happy I found my dress. I went in the next day to make my final choice and as I was waiting for my stylist everyone kept asking me if I’ve been helped. That really meant a lot to me. They made this entire experience a great one.

ELLA BLU 4
    ELLA BLU 5
    ELLA BLU 6
    ELLA BLU 7
    ELLA BLU 8
    ELLA BLU 9

Susana · Married on 11/03/2018

Very professional and helpful. I loved it

Alejandra · Married on 11/03/2018

My experience at Ella Blu was AMAZING! I walked in with no appointment, just to look and see if I saw anything I liked but Edna took me in to try on the dress of my dreams and that was it! Edna was wonderful and made the whole experience everything I ever wanted!

Karina · Married on 10/27/2018

Beautiful dresses and great service!