Ella Blu Reviews

377 | El Paso, TX

377 Reviews for Ella Blu

• Angelic

Angelic M. · Getting married on 02/12/2022

I know I made the right choice when......

I walked into the boutique. I drove in from Northern New Mexico to shop for my wedding dress. I came in with plenty of pictures if dresses that I loved. Romey was good at matching similar dresses that I had in mind within my budget. This was my first time trying on dresses and it was such a great experience. Romey also ensured me that when my dress came in that I would also be able to meet with the seamstress so I was not making multiple trips fro my dress.

Sent on 08/25/2020

Teresa D. · Getting married on 02/08/2022

Excellence and great customer care!!

Rommie helped me so much to find the perfect dress, she was very patient and nice, Sofia the owner is absolutely the best! their customer service is perfect and have great input on all things fashion! they made my experience so easy going and fun! thank you so much!

Sent on 08/26/2020

Patty S. · Getting married on 09/04/2021

Wedding dress

Pam was incredible. She helped me out a lot and made this experience wonderful.

Sent on 12/01/2020

Bailey G. · Getting married on 08/14/2021

Perfect Wedding Dress Shop

Out of the three places I went to look for a wedding dress, Ella Blu was the best by far. The dress selection and customer service were amazing. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 08/23/2020

Aleah S. · Getting married on 07/03/2021

Amazing experience!!

They let me pick out some dresses to try on and they worked with me on helping to try them on and to show every detail of every dress! Of course I went during COVID but they were absolutely wonderful❤️ I highly recommend going to look at the beautiful dresses and the ladies working there will attend your every need!

Sent on 11/30/2020
  • Karlie

Karlie O. · Getting married on 06/12/2021

Amazing!

Not only was kind, but she was EXTREMELY helpful! She was able to tell by my reactions each time I tried a dress on, as to whether or not it stole my heart. When I found my dream dress, she could read my emotions instantly. Thank you SO much for helping me find the most beautiful dress to say "yes" to!

Sent on 03/29/2020

Norma L. · Getting married on 04/23/2021

Wedding dress

Romi was great! she really helped me out when it came to deciding on my wedding dress.

Sent on 11/28/2020
  • Cristal

Cristal S. · Married on 03/06/2021

Amazing, wonderful everything good

I had an amazing time. Felt comfortable.

Sent on 02/12/2020
  • Samantha

Samantha P. · Married on 01/12/2021

So glad I picked my dress from Ella Blu!

Romwe was such a great help! I felt very overwhelmed before I even walked in the store but as soon as she greeted me and helped me find my dress I felt so excited for my wedding day! She was definitely what I needed at the moment!

Sent on 08/24/2020
  • Allison

Allison R. · Married on 11/21/2020

The full experience!

Ella Blu was absolutely amazing!!! I had the full experience of trying on and finding my perfect dress based on what I told her I was looking for. Romi was the SWEETEST! She found me a ton of options I loved and made it so much fun. I can’t say enough good things about everyone there!

Sent on 12/02/2020

Michelle P. · Married on 11/13/2020

Great Experience, and Unique Dresses!

I went to Ella Blu to find my wedding dress and was truly blown away! Crystal was so amazing and incredibly patient with me. It was my first time trying on dresses, and wasn’t even really sure what I wanted. She was so sweet, and gave me her honest opinions about dresses I was on the fence about. I found my dream dress and truly have to thank Crystal for that. I would 100% recommend going to Ella Blu and get Crystal!

Elena · Married on 11/11/2020

Absolutely amazing!

I enjoyed my time at Ella blu so much! The girl who helped me, she helped me find exactly the kind of dresses I was looking for!

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Vianay

Vianay L. · Married on 10/24/2020

Supportive

My experience with Ella Blu was amazing! I received many compliments and support from the Ella Blu team. I worked closely with Edna who I felt was emotionally supportive the whole way which I appreciated tremendously.

Vanessa · Married on 10/24/2020

Amazing!!!!

I had such a positive experience at Ella Blu! When I walked in they greeted me and were ready for not only me but my family who was with me as well. They did everything in their power to make this moment perfect and I’m so grateful!

Sent on 02/08/2020
  • Karla

Karla M. · Married on 10/17/2020

Awesome and Sweet!

I worked with Edna and she was great! Super sweet and patient! I went in with what I had in mind and pulled some gorgeous dresses! Would highly recommend Ella Blu!

Mariah · Married on 10/10/2020

Amazing! Everything I wanted!

I loved it so much! Everyone was so nice! I had Fernanda, and I loved her soo much! Found my dream dress and I cant wait to walk down the aisle.

Sent on 08/14/2019
  • Stevi

Stevi G. · Married on 10/10/2020

Ella Blu saved the day!

I had originally had another appointment with a different bridal boutique in El Paso, which was not such a great experience. We are from Northern New Mexico, so we were very worried when this didn't work out. Last minute we called Ella Blu, spoke with Romie, and explained our situation. They were able to make time for us and give me an AMAZING experience. Immediately Romie asked what I'd prefer in a dress and put me in a dress that would fit my body type. They were all so kind and professional Thank you Ella Blu.

Valerie · Married on 10/10/2020

Great Customer Service!

We called on a Saturday and they had an opening for us right away, which was great. It was wonderful to have Fernanda help me. She was attentive and listened to my requests. It took us two hours trying on dresses and not once did she make me feel rushed. I tried on 11 dresses and the last one was it. Thank you for wonderful service.

Sent on 02/20/2020

Alyssa M. · Married on 09/26/2020

Great staff, impressive variety

The staff was incredibly helpful in finding a dress that fit my taste, style and venue. I had already visited several bridal shops in another area and had a direction I was focused on. The range of dress styles, colors and price options was very impressive.

Sent on 09/11/2019

Josi G. · Married on 09/26/2020

Exhilarating

Overall, choosing a wedding dress at Ella Blu was simply a heart warming and speechless experience!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Sasha H. · Married on 09/19/2020

Perfect place to get a wedding dress

Romie was amazing. She made me feel very comfortable and listened to exactly what I wanted. She actually picked out the dress that I went with within the first five minutes of our appointment. The salon is beautiful and I had individualized attention the entire time. They have more reasonably priced dresses than other places I went in El Paso.

• Bailey

Bailey M. · Married on 09/12/2020

Fun, easy, and a wonderful experience!

Our experience was amazing! I never could have imagined that wedding dress shopping could be so easy and so fun. It was the least stressed and most fun I have had while shopping.

Sent on 08/13/2019

Amber S. · Married on 09/05/2020

Best experience!

Fernanda was amazing! Super professional and took my ideas for the perfect wedding dress and ran with it. She found the perfect dress for me it was everything I have ever dreamed of! I highly recommend Ella Blu and Fernanda as well. I am so grateful that they are able to be a part of a very special day for me. ELLA BLU THANK YOU!

• Marisela&lucy

Marisela V. · Married on 08/08/2020

Gown shopping

Our consultant Romie was wonderful!! She helped me find my dream wedding gown. We also set up an appointments for my bridesmaids. We had several family members who attended as well she made every one feel welcome and we had lots of fun.

Sent on 12/05/2019

Ella Blu's reply:

Thank you Marisela!!! I had so much fun too!! I am so happy I could share this special day with all of you! Romie

Meghan · Married on 07/11/2020

Unforgettable Experience

I didn't have a chance to make an appointment before going to Ella Blu, but they were extremely welcoming and helpful. They made finding a dress less stressful. I was able to find my dream dress and I am so thankful for the help and advice. I will never forget my experience at Ella Blu and will always recommend them for future brides.

Sent on 11/05/2019