7 Reviews for Elizabeth Victoria ~ Phase4Photography

7 Elizabeth Victoria ~ Phase4Photography Reviews

Elizabeth was fantastic! She helped me feel less self-conscious, and she actually got my husband to smile in the photos, which is almost impossible. When I was looking through the photos, I got teary-eyed being able to remember our day again. She got so many more photos than I was even expecting! It was great being able to see all of our guests in the photos. My mom was bugging me to make sure there were lots of photos of her and my aunt, and she keeps bragging about how beautiful my wedding was to her friends. We got an album with our package, and I absolutely treasure it!!! I'm glad we got her there for the full day, since there was so much going on, without the photos I'd hardly remember what happened. I definitely recommend hiring Elizabeth for your wedding!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Unique Services (Other), Videography

Elizabeth did my pre-wedding boudoir photoshoot...and it was AWESOME! She made me feel completely comfortable and really impressed me by having me pose in ways that were extremely flattering. She has a very trained eye! I was so overwhelmed with the shots she got and my husband loves every. single. one. I couldn't recommend her enough for boudoir photography - she is professional, extremely complimentary, and open about her work - she even lets you see the pictures as she's taking them! I'm so impressed! Thank you Elizabeth for taking such good care of me and my fragile ego!

Profile Picture Renee, 3/15/14, 11 Reviews
Category: Photography

I'm so happy we chose phase4photography. Elizabeth was fun, processional and most importantly takes the most beautiful pictures ever. We are thrilled with our wedding photos. Everything we wanted we received and more. She didn't miss a beat. She captured so many wonderful moments. Also, I love the fact we got to see a sneak peak of the photos during the reception because she put an ipad out and loaded what she took so far. This was something I didn't expect but was very impressed. It added a special touch to the night. I highly recommend phase4.

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/9/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Elizabeth is so great!... The first time we met her we felt an instant connection with her we knew she would have to be the one to photograph our wedding and we knew she'd be awesome! She makes you feel so comfortable and knows how to bring smiles out of you especially when you're feeling super nervous on your wedding day. She is funny and down to earth that is one of the many reasons me and my husband love her. Elizabeth is so sweet, I guarantee you will love her the minute you meet her! :-) She was a blessing to us...

Profile Picture Monica, 11/13/10, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I have nothing but great things to say. Our pictures turned out perfect.

Profile Picture April, 10/23/10, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Our pictures are perfect and it was a blast working with Elizabeth.

Profile Picture April, 10/23/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Love them! My husband is not the photo shoot type of guy, but he actually enjoyed the engagement session and all. Photos turned out beautiful!!!!!!!!!...couldn't ask for a better outcome!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 8/22/09, 1 Review