14 Reviews for Elizabeth Victoria Photography

Albums (1)
Canvas (1)
Digital Files (1)
Prints (1)

Elizabeth was recommended to me just a month and a half before our wedding. I reached out to her and she responded right away. We first had a conversation over the phone, which i felt broke the ice. I told her about our love story and i feel like it immediately connected us. We then scheduled a meet up ASAP. We got along with her instantly on a personal level. And she showed us her previous work, which we were so impressed and just made our decision a no brainer! We asked her to shoot our engagement photos too! And let me tell you- they turned out beautifully! We expressed to her our vision and how we wanted to photos to look and oh my god did it turn out so dreamy and romantic! Best add on to our wedding photos! Memories we will forever cherish! (cold beach water included! Lol) Now, i can tell you about our wedding photos! We gave her a list of the “must” photos we had to have and those were taken cared of! Group photos and family photo were so beautiful! But the candid photos: photos of me walking down the aisle, crying, laughing, my husband looking at me, my dad crying, us dancing, my husband and his brother goofing around, among others, were just moments we can never re-do, Elizabeth captured every single one of them beautifully- that my family and friends who weren’t able to make it felt the love and emotion of that special day! One of my friends messaged me that she felt my happiness radiate through the photos!
She released some photos along with her blog about our wedding and i thought that was a special touch. And when she sent us, all of our wedding photos, We didn’t know where to begin! We hooked up the laptop to our TV so we can see it on a bigger scale. It was just beautiful! We couldn’t have picked a better photographer! And we knew from the very beginning that if there was anything on our wedding to-do list, the photos was one of our TOP priorities. Elizabeth captured our special day and those moments and memories we can forever cherish!

Photos
Profile Picture Melanie Jean, 5/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We are SO HAPPY we hired Elizabeth for our elopement at city hall. It was such a sweet day and she captured the moment perfectly! Her rates might be a little higher than other photographers but it truly shows in the results, and we didn't want to risk our wedding photos. She has a straightforward, friendly personality and made us feel really comfortable.

Profile Picture Olivia, 4/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Elizabeth takes great pictures! She did our small wedding on Catalina and got some really fantastic shots. She is truly talented and easy to work with; a real proffesional. I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Suzy, 4/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I'm so glad we worked with Elizabeth for our wedding! When we first reached out, she didn't have our date available. But some personal things came up so we had to switch our wedding day. So we contacted her again, and she had the new date open!

When we met with her, we felt comfortable right away and loved how relaxed she was! We also love that she's such an animal lover! We wanted to bring our dog to the wedding, but weren't sure if it would be a good idea or not. Elizabeth gave us several great ideas on how to have our dog there without all the stress! The pictures we got with him are my absolute favorites!

I'd definitely recommend Elizabeth for your wedding! She's super easy-going and made us laugh so much it hardly felt like we were even taking pictures. She's awesome! :)

Profile Picture Kelly, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Elizabeth was so awesome to take pictures with. My wife chose her based on her natural style of photography but I just really felt comfortable with her. Our engagement photo shoot was on the beach and she taught us how to do a Hollywood kiss and then she was quick with our photos after the ceremony so that we could get to enjoying the cocktail hour with our guests. I totally recommend working with her!

Profile Picture Jason, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We originally had planned to have a friend take our wedding photos, mainly to save on cost. Decided to hire elizabeth even though she was a lot more than we were planning on spending but I knew I didn’t want to risk not being happy with our wedding photos. Her package included an engagement session so we got to see how she worked and loved the photos. I got so many compliments on our engagement pictures.

I love that her photos look like real life and not that light airy washed out look you see everywhere! She showed me the photos as we were shooting so I know she doesn’t do a lot of photoshopping, but they still looked amazing. We didn’t feel awkward when we were taking pictures and she helped us to look and feel really natural in front of the camera.

The wedding pictures came out so well they were even published in a few different wedding blogs! She sent us a sneak peek in about a week, then posted a blog with a lot more pictures maybe a week later, and she sent us the entire wedding gallery in only 3 weeks! I’ve had so many friends who don’t get there wedding photos back in several months! It was so nice seeing a couple while we were on our honeymoon, and then getting home and having all of them done!

I’d definitely recommend working with Elizabeth for your wedding. Not only will you get amazing pictures, but you’ll have fun taking them!

Profile Picture Amanda, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Elizabeth was fantastic! She helped me feel less self-conscious, and she actually got my husband to smile in the photos, which is almost impossible. When I was looking through the photos, I got teary-eyed being able to remember our day again. She got so many more photos than I was even expecting! It was great being able to see all of our guests in the photos. My mom was bugging me to make sure there were lots of photos of her and my aunt, and she keeps bragging about how beautiful my wedding was to her friends. We got an album with our package, and I absolutely treasure it!!! I'm glad we got her there for the full day, since there was so much going on, without the photos I'd hardly remember what happened. I definitely recommend hiring Elizabeth for your wedding!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Unique Services (Other), Videography

Elizabeth did my pre-wedding boudoir photoshoot...and it was AWESOME! She made me feel completely comfortable and really impressed me by having me pose in ways that were extremely flattering. She has a very trained eye! I was so overwhelmed with the shots she got and my husband loves every. single. one. I couldn't recommend her enough for boudoir photography - she is professional, extremely complimentary, and open about her work - she even lets you see the pictures as she's taking them! I'm so impressed! Thank you Elizabeth for taking such good care of me and my fragile ego!

Profile Picture Renee, 3/15/14, 11 Reviews
Category: Photography

So glad we found Elizabeth for our engagement and wedding photos. We also had family photos taken by her later down the line. My husband felt comfortable smiling on demand and posing for pictures which made our photos so much easier. She was able to capture all of our moments on our big day as well as orchestrate photos for my wedding party of 14. Our pictures are amazing!

Profile Picture ruth, 6/16/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

I'm so happy we chose phase4photography. Elizabeth was fun, processional and most importantly takes the most beautiful pictures ever. We are thrilled with our wedding photos. Everything we wanted we received and more. She didn't miss a beat. She captured so many wonderful moments. Also, I love the fact we got to see a sneak peak of the photos during the reception because she put an ipad out and loaded what she took so far. This was something I didn't expect but was very impressed. It added a special touch to the night. I highly recommend phase4.

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/9/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Elizabeth is so great!... The first time we met her we felt an instant connection with her we knew she would have to be the one to photograph our wedding and we knew she'd be awesome! She makes you feel so comfortable and knows how to bring smiles out of you especially when you're feeling super nervous on your wedding day. She is funny and down to earth that is one of the many reasons me and my husband love her. Elizabeth is so sweet, I guarantee you will love her the minute you meet her! :-) She was a blessing to us...

Profile Picture Monica, 11/13/10, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I have nothing but great things to say. Our pictures turned out perfect.

Profile Picture April, 10/23/10, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Our pictures are perfect and it was a blast working with Elizabeth.

Profile Picture April, 10/23/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Love them! My husband is not the photo shoot type of guy, but he actually enjoyed the engagement session and all. Photos turned out beautiful!!!!!!!!!...couldn't ask for a better outcome!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 8/22/09, 1 Review