Elizabeth Star Photography Reviews

5 | Miami, FL

5 Reviews for Elizabeth Star Photography

Kirsten · Married on 04/02/2016

Elizabeth flew up to Durham, NC from Miami, FL to photograph our wedding. Our photos are gorgeous and we love the quality! I will sing Eli's praises for anyone else I know looking for a wedding photographer!

Sent on 04/28/2016

David · Married on 02/11/2017

2.6
      2.5
      2.0
      3.0
      3.0
      2.5

We honestly had a great experience with Elizabeth until after the wedding. She sent us some previews maybe 2-3 weeks after the ceremony and told us we can expect the rest a few weeks later.

It’s been 9 months since the wedding and we still have not received our photos. We have spoken to her on a few occasions and every time she told us we would have them by the end of the week/the next week. Each time she failed to meet the expectation she set.

Our last contact was about 2 months ago and we have not heard back since. We’ve called and texted multiple times and genuinely hate having to write this review (especially because we had a great experience during the engagement shoot and the wedding), but we felt like we had very few options left.

Sent on 11/16/2017
  • Irma

Irma Dominguez · Married on 01/13/2018

She’s a Thief!

She’s a horrible person who steals your photos!! Stay the heck away from her. We got married in January 2018 and only received 30 teaser photos in July after I kept hounding her. Since then she disappeared on us and I never got my wedding photos. It’s horrible that she would do this to a person. Do not give her any money and don’t trust her with such an important event!

Sent on 09/01/2019

Ashley Valverde · Married on 12/01/2017

1.0

You will never receive your photos

Elizabeth Star did my maternity and newborn photos. My son is 11 months old and I still have not received one edited photo. She refuses to give me a refund and continues to promise me the photos. Every day is a new excuse on why she hasn’t sent me the photos. Do not use this “photographer” she will steal your money and your precious moments.

Sent on 10/22/2018

0.4
      0.5

The pictures may be good but if you never get your pictures and Elizabeth fails to return any of your messages, it’s not worth it. She is horrible at communications and i am still waiting on my newborn pictures. Do not go with her for your pictures if they are important to you

Sent on 11/18/2017