Elizabeth Jane Photography Reviews

5 | Chicago, IL

5 Reviews for Elizabeth Jane Photography

Vanessa · Married on 09/25/2018

Elizabeth was just wonderful to work with! My fiance and I contacted her on very short notice to shoot our Elopement in chicago, not only was she profesional and very responsive but she took the most beautiful photos I could have ever imagined!!! Thank you so much!!! Recommend 100%

Sent on 10/01/2018

Cindy · Married on 11/05/2016

Elizabeth was a pleasure to work! She really captured every moment of our Wedding beautifully. Competitive pricing and great communication. Thanks for making the happiness of our day show in your photographs, Elizabeth.

Sent on 12/05/2016

Karen · Married on 09/10/2016

I highly recommend Elizabeth Jane Photography - she did a great job and we were very pleased!

Sent on 11/28/2016

Chavara · Married on 04/23/2016

AMAZING!!! She's attentive, she's easy to work with and was SUPER AFFORDABLE! She cares about the quality of her work and she stands behind a great product. Received our photos in a QUICK turn around and we throughly enjoyed working with her. She listened to our needs and met them. I love that she documented wonderful memories.

Sent on 08/01/2016

Eric · Married on 06/20/2015

Elizabeth did an amazing job without wedding pictures. I never felt like she in the way or blocking anyone's view. I actually didn't even notice her most of the time. When I received the pictures, which was very quick I may add, I was happily surprised how great the pictures turned out. She gave me a digital copy of all the pictures via a digital link via e-mail and a DVD via mail. She was very affordable too! I would definitely hire her again and I would recommend her to anyone who needs a great photographer. I ended up making a beautiful photo book with my pictures, which I love!

Sent on 06/29/2016