142 Reviews for Elizabeth Dugan Hairstylist and Airbrush Makeup Artist ~ Salon Elizabeth ~

User Photos
Fake Lashes (25)
Salon (19)
Multi. Stylists (18)
Group Services (16)
Wedding Party Makeup (14)
Eye Makeup (14)
Textured Styling (3)
Blowouts (2)
Men's Grooming (1)
Hair Extensions (1)

I can’t say enough good things about Liz and her team! I had a very big bridal party and they showed up that day to our hotel with smiles on their face and got everyone through everyone seamlessly. All the girls hair and makeup looked absolutely fabulous. I even have difficult hair so I was worried picking the right salon for the day but Liz made me feel so beautiful and made me look like I had the thickest and most beautiful hair on the wedding day and the makeup was spot on! Everything from the trial in her beautiful salon (and using her accessories vault) to everything they did the day of the wedding I would highly recommend Liz and her team!! My friends and I will be back in her salon for those gel pedis!

Photo for Elizabeth Dugan Hairstylist and Airbrush Makeup Artist ~ Salon Elizabeth ~ Review
Profile Picture Angela, 7/27/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Textured Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Salon

This will be a little bit of a biased review because Liz has been my stylist for over 10 years now. BUT, this review is about her bridal services in particular. I was pretty excited for her to take care of my bridal needs when it was my turn to be the bride. I’ve seen her work for years and was so excited that I was going to have that experience. I had a general idea of what I wanted to do. I even used one of the pictures she posted of her work as an example. Obviously, she’s gotten to know me over the years, so she knew exactly what would look good on me. The thing with her, is you don’t really have to know her for several years in order for her to get a good sense of what you want and what will fit your personality. She really takes the time to listen to and get to know her clients before making recommendations. She will make you look spectacular without making you look like a Glamour Shot (unless that’s what you want!). And she has a knack for putting you at ease as soon as you start working with her. I’ve read other reviews from people who may not frequent any salons who were intimidated by trying to find a place for their special day. And as soon as they met Liz their concerns were eased because she is open and down to earth and very easy to work with. She also has an assistant, Jocelyn, who has been with her for a few months. Jocelyn did my mother’s hair and she looked great. Jocelyn was patient with her and listened to her feedback. She has been a great addition to Liz’s team! If you’re in the market for bridal hair/makeup, start by checking out Liz’s portfolio. It is extensive and amazing! After a conversation with her, you’ll realize that she is the best at what she does and you will love working with her!

Profile Picture Wendy, 7/20/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Every element of my wedding experience with Salon Elizabeth was absolute perfection.

The salon is honestly one of the most beautiful spaces I have ever been in! All the decor is so unique and elegant. My grandma has issues with asthma, but the ventilation was top of the line and she didn’t cough once, through nail polish, airbrush makeup or hairspray! The bridal suite is beautiful and also allowed us a space to have some snacks and mimosa station!!

Lizzy and her team are some of the nicest and most professional people I’ve ever met! They somehow strike the perfect balance of feeling like a lifetime friend yet providing amazing services! All of our hair, makeup and nails were stunning!!

I can go on and on, but I think this review is already long enough! I will do my best to convince every future bride I know to book salon Elizabeth for their wedding morning, I could not think of a better way to start the most important day of my life!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/29/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I could not have asked for more! Lizzy did my hair and makeup for my Sunday wedding (even though she's closed on Sunday) and it was absolutely amazing. In the lead up to the wedding she was quick with communication and so kind- I'm always worried that hair and makeup people are going to judge me because it's not my thing, but it seems like there is not an ounce of judgment in her body! I don't live in Buffalo, so I decided not to do a trial. So many people told me this was a horrible idea, and maybe it would be with some MUA's, but not Lizzy. She took exactly what I asked for and offered suggestions to make it even better. She didn't bat an eye when I said I didn't want to wear any lip color and what she did to my hair was beyond even my Pinterest dreams. If you are thinking about booking Lizzy, stop hesitating and just do it!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 6/10/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Natural Makeup, Updos/Styling

Lizzy is amazing! She did both my hair and makeup for my wedding in May. I was so nervous when I went in for a trial, but she knew exactly how to make me feel great! Everything came out wonderful and she put me at ease. She even was able to accommodate a blow-out for my mom the morning of my wedding with very little notice. She is the best! You will not regret booking her!

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/18/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Lizzy and her team along with her salon are absolutely amazing! Salon Elizabeth was a great place to get ready and provided a beautiful opportunity for pictures. Lizzy did a great job on my hair and makeup and was able to create the exact look that I had imagined for my wedding day. She was friendly and very accommodating. My friends and family were also very happy with their hair and makeup. I would highly recommend Lizzy and her team to any bride and I look forward to going back to Salon Elizabeth for future updos and makeup needs!

Profile Picture Tracy, 4/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup

I chose Lizzy to do my bridal hair and make up after reading all of the glowing reviews of her salon and provided services. Lizzy was professional, prompt, and informative during our email exchanges and trial. On the day of my wedding, Lizzy and her associate acted as a calming force. They were on time and efficient (so much so that they finished the services I requested ahead of schedule) and put me at ease like we were a bunch of old friends catching up and sharing a few laughs together. When Lizzy finished working her magic and I looked in the mirror, I felt the most beautiful I have ever felt in my entire life. I am so happy that I chose Salon Elizabeth for my special day!

Profile Picture Jenessa, 4/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Salon Elizabeth provided make up services for my wedding this past March and I could not have been happier! The salon was highly recommended to me by my husband, Andy Buscemi, who is a local wedding photographer and has worked alongside Lizzy Dugan and her incredible staff at many weddings. I initially met Lizzy for my make up trial in her gorgeous salon located just south of Buffalo, and she perfectly recreated the same stunning look on my wedding day a few months later! Lizzy and her staff were timely and incredibly kind, patient and accommodating in terms of creating the make up look that my wedding party and I desired. Thank you, Salon Elizabeth for your talent and for making me feel so beautiful on my wedding day. -Kristen Buscemi

Profile Picture Kristen, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

After hearing about the amazingness that comes out of Salon Elizabeth and months of checking out photos of clients, I decided to book appointments with Lizzy and her team for my New Year's Eve '17 wedding.

During my trial, I immediately knew I made the right decision. All I brought with me was a tiny photo of the type of hair style I liked and Lizzy just got it. We built my entire hair and makeup style around that tiny photo.

The day of our wedding, Lizzy and her team were all business. They arrived at the hotel suite early, prepared with all of their beautifying tools and got to work. I was amazed that they were able to complete hair and makeup for 6 bridesmaids, me, my mom and flower girl in just a few short hours! Everyone looked spectacular with the styles that they wanted, and the best part - hair and make up stayed ALL NIGHT LONG!

It's clear that Lizzy loves making people feel their absolute best, regardless of what the occasion is. I enjoy her work so much that I'm a regular client! Relaxing at Salon Elizabeth is now one of my new favorite things. I highly recommend Lizzy and her fabulous, talented team for any special event!

Profile Picture Kate, 12/31/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Hair Coloring, Hair Trial, Haircuts, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

Salon Elizabeth is a hidden gem! Beautiful salon and great people. I had my trial here first, and they did an amazing job. I was uncertain of what I wanted for my wedding hairstyle but they gave me some suggestions, starting curling and pinning and it came out like a Pinterest picture! They even had the perfect hair piece to complete the look. It was more than I could ask for- the makeup was flawless, and eyelashes lasted all night. No scary makeup runs with tears either! My bridesmaids had their hair done as well- and everyone looked absolutely amazing. We used the beautiful bridal suite as well for "getting ready photos" and I can't wait to see how the pictures came out. If you're lucky you might meet Ruby - Elizabeth's mastiff and she is so much fun! Our bridal party absolutely loves dogs so it was a great time to relax and have fun before the party started. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Michelle, 11/11/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Salon, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Lizzy and the ladies of Salon Elizabeth are truly exceptional and a cut above the rest. Lizzy and her crew are all very professional and accommodating. I had my hair & makeup trial with Lizzy several months before my wedding and by the time the day rolled around, I had completely changed my mind about what I wanted; she had no issues taking and working with my new requests to give me exactly what I wanted. We all had a great time the morning of my wedding, listening to music, munching on snacks and drinking mimosas (us, not them). They were efficient and what they did with mine and my girls' hair and makeup can only be described as magic! We all looked stunning (not to brag) and my only regret is that I will never look that good again! Lizzy is worth every penny and if you're considering anyone other than Salon Elizabeth--just don't.

Profile Picture Shannon, 10/28/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Hair Coloring, Hair Trial, Haircuts, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

I am going to keep this short and simple. Lizzy and her girls are beyond fantastic. I am so glad I booked them for my wedding. The salon was beautiful and the perfect atmosphere to start my wedding day off. All 3 ladies made myself and my group feel beautiful and relaxed. I seriously could not have asked for anything better!

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Everyone at Salon Elizabeth was INCREDIBLE! They were very responsive with all my questions and concerns. They travel to you or you can get ready at their salon which is gorgeous. They came to my home but after seeing the salon at my trial I almost changed all my plans! On the wedding day they showed up on time, were professional and personable and had all of us ready to go ahead of schedule! I can’t recommend them enough!

Profile Picture Heather, 10/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Multi. Stylists, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

Salon Elizabeth provided wonderful, professional service for my wedding two weeks ago. Laurie did my hair and makeup trial in June, and was very open to everything I wanted for my wedding day image. The day of the wedding, Laurie did hair and makeup for myself and a few of my bridesmaids, coming to the Adam's Mark to help us get ready right in our hotel suite. She spent all morning (about 4 hours) with us, and she even gave suggestions and help to my bridesmaids who did not choose to get their hair and makeup done. I was very happy with how my hair and makeup looked all day and night, my hair holding all night long, and the makeup staying despite it being a warm day. The makeup looked very natural, even with fake eyelashes. I would recommend Salon Elizabeth to anyone getting married!

Profile Picture Christine, 10/14/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Salon

I could not have been more pleased with Lizzy and her team! She was friendly, FUN, and so talented in creating a natural but stunning look for myself, my Best Woman, and future Sister-in-Law. Super flexible, she agreed to come to us as a late change in plans and arrived with everything she needed to work effectively off-site. My trial-run went great, and pointed out a few areas to tweak for the Big Day. Her suggestions were terrific, and she kept nerves to a minimum with her warm and engaging style.
Thanks so much, Lizzy!

Profile Picture Sharon, 10/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I hired Salon Elizabeth for my wedding day hair and makeup. Lizzy and two other stylists came on location and did the hair and make up for me and all of my bridesmaids. Everyone was so pleased with the way their hair and makeup turned out. We all got so many compliments! Lizzy and her girls arrive on time and prepared for everything we asked for. I chose not to do a trial run before, so I just showed Lizzy some Pinterest photos of what I liked and she was able to create a beautiful half up/pulled back hairstyle based off that. She was also able to work with the hair extensions I specifically bought for my wedding day look. When she took a photo of my hair and showed me I literally asked “is that my hair?” I thought she had pulled up another example on Pinterest. That’s how amazing my hair looked! Lizzy used airbrush makeup and fake lashes on me, and I have to say, I wish I could look that flawless every day! The lashes stayed on perfectly all day and night (and into the next day). My makeup didn’t budge until I took it off the next day. Very impressive! I would recommend Lizzy and her salon to any and everyone! She was so easy to work with in the months leading up to the wedding, and she and her girls provided an amazing experience that I will remember forever as part of my wedding day!

Profile Picture Jamie, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Hair Extensions, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

I found Lizzy through WeddingWire and on Facebook through the wedding groups I belong to. I needed a make-up and hair artist for my wedding this past October. I instantly fell in love with her beautiful work that was posted on her WeddingWire page and Facebook page, and through her personal site. I just knew through looking at her work I wanted her to be responsible for making me look beautiful for my wedding day. She always provided excellent communication and even said yes to coming onsite on a Sunday to my venue for me. I was nearly in tears because I was so happy. Upon meeting with her she was so friendly, funny, and warm. I felt immediately that I was in the best hands and was so happy she was going to make me beautiful for my wedding. She was the first person I ever booked for my wedding because I just wanted her and hoped she had that date available. My trial was an incredible experience. She made me feel so beautiful, and we were laughing and talking the whole time. I even got to meet her cute puppy, Ruby. Her prices are extremely reasonable, and she is very personable. On the day of the wedding, we once again were talking and laughing the whole time. When I got to see myself in the mirror I could not believe how beautiful I looked and felt. I truly felt like a princess that day. Lizzy even helped me put my veil on and put in my hair piece. I really truly loved working with her. She made me feel comfortable, and most important beautiful. Lizzy is very friendly and funny and makes you feel at ease. I look forward to working with her in the future. I highly recommend Lizzy for your make-up and hair needs!

Profile Picture Anne, 10/1/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Textured Styling, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Salon

My husband and I got married on 9/30/17 and I was fortunate enough to have Jodi from Salon Elizabeth doing the hair for my wedding party. Not being from Buffalo, I didn't have much to go off of when trying to find a salon there that would travel over an hour away to do on location hair. Luckily I came across all the awesome reviews of Salon Elizabeth and saw the beautiful wedding hairstyles posted on their facebook page. Liz was super responsive my first time reaching out and everything from my trial appt to wedding day scheduling was handled so well. Jodi did my hair and 3 others and really she did such an outstanding job. All 4 of us had completely different types of hair and she was able to look at the pictures each of us provided and turned our hair into beautiful wedding do's. I received so many compliments on how beautiful my up do looked and I couldn't recommend her more. She also was such a sweet and friendly person who created such a calm and laid back environment the morning of and I was super thankful for that. She even finished early so the morning went so smoothly. I highly recommend Jodi and Salon Elizabeth as a whole - after having my trial at the salon, I wished my bridal party could have gotten ready there if only the wedding was closer! Thank you Liz and Jodi for your superb salon services! I'm so thankful I was able to book you for my wedding! ~ Meghan

Profile Picture Meghan, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Liz you were amazing. You made me feel stunning! I never felt more beautiful in my life. I'm pretty simple usually and I wanted to look glamorous and you fulfilled my vision perfectly! My bridesmaids felt the same! I highly recommend you to any bride!

Profile Picture Kim, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Salon, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

Elizabeth and her team are phenomenal! They did my rehearsal/wedding day hair and makeup, as well as my bridal party (12 services total) - everything turned out so beautifully! I attached a photo of the "Viking/Game of Thrones" braid I requested for my rehearsal, my wedding updo, and my wedding makeup. What really blew me away is not only her talent, but also the amazing environment she has created for her clients. Glamorous furniture, cozy patio with a secret garden (with flowers she will put in your hair by request!), tons of natural light, and a bridal suite to-die-for. My bridal party and I had such a great time relaxing there and enjoying all of the beautiful touches. I cannot wait to get my photos back so I can relive this experience again!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 9/1/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Wedding Party Makeup, Group Services, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Salon, Hair Trial, Updos/Styling

I cannot say enough about what a privilege it was to have Salon Elizabeth as our stylists!!!
SALON
Getting ready at the salon set the perfect mood for the day for my entire bridal party. The salon is adorable and my photographers and videographer loved the lighting for the getting ready photos. We had the whole salon to ourselves and were even able to take a few group pictures outside. They were great about letting us bring in snacks and mimosas.
HAIR & MAKEUP
OMG FABULOUS!! I had a literal crown (think full circle that goes right on top of your head with spikes, not a cute tiara) from 1956 that my family hoped I would wear that I was dead set against. Lizzie was able to work it into an incredible hairstyle that made it more of a hairpiece and not a "crown". We filmed a type of "first look" where I showed my grandma that I was wearing her crown and she cried and it was a real moment. A moment that would not have happened without the styling genius that is Lizzie at Salon Elizabeth. My bridesmaids and flower girls all looked GREAT and they did wonders with my mom's hair. They were even able to sneak in a blowout for my brother's girlfriend and lashes for a bridesmaid that didn't want full makeup. Everyone loved their hair and makeup.
EXTRAS
Lizzie came to our reception space right before cocktail hour to do touchups on everyone and turn my makeup from day to evening. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS. The piece of mind knowing I could cry or get my hair blown about in the wind or anything could go wrong and she would be there later to fix it was HUGE and worth every (very reasonable) penny.
IN SHORT I HIGHLY RECOMMEND SALON ELIZABETH!!!!!!

Profile Picture Elaina, 8/26/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

My bridesmaids and I had such a great time at Salon Elizabeth on the day of my wedding! The place was beautiful and quiet. Elizabeth was so accommodating and had such a lovely space for us to get ready. She even had a sweet sign out front for my wedding day and really made me feel special. I felt like it was truly my special day because Elizabeth devoted her time to just doing my hair and make-up, she didn't make me feel rushed and she did such a beautiful job! I felt so beautiful after she did everything! My bridesmaids also loved the other stylists and the wonderful job they both did with everyone's hair! After we got ready, Elizabeth even let us take photos outside and in the salon. It was so much fund and I feel sooooooo lucky that I found Elizabeth for my wedding day! I wouldn't imagine it any other way now!

Profile Picture Ellie, 8/25/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Salon

Liz and her team were the hair stylists for myself and my bridesmaids on my wedding day and I couldn't have better things to say. Liz's salon has a bridal suite that was ours to use for the morning while we were there getting our hair done, to get ready and relax in and have some mimosas! It made for a truly relaxing and fun morning with all of my girls. And as for our hair - they are true miracle workers! Each girl's hair came our beautifully and just as they wanted. I couldn't have been happier with how my hair turned out as well. Liz listened to exactly what I wanted and worked her magic to make sure I was 100% happy. I would recommend Liz and her team and Salon Elizabeth to anyone!

Profile Picture Carrie, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, On-Site Hair

I hired Liz for my wedding day hair and makeup and everything in between from my engagement photos to my bridal shower. Liz and her team are more than amazing. I can not put into words how talented Liz is. I would show Liz a picture of a hair style or a makeup look and she was not only able to replicate the picture but was able to individualize the style to me. It was so great working with Liz and strongly recommend Liz and her team!
~Emily