Elizabeth Diamond Company Reviews

28 | Dayton, OH

28 Reviews for Elizabeth Diamond Company

Jacob · Getting married on 06/22/2019

Everyone was great and easy to work with. Taylor helped us and went out of her way to make everything perfect. We will go back to Elizabeth Diamond for all our future jewelry needs.

Noah · Married on 08/01/2018

SHE SAID, YES!!!! I personally want to give a big shout out to Cody Pinnick and the rest of the Elizabeth Diamond Co. team for coming through with a beautiful and stunning custom ring. Rachel absolutely loves it!! If you are looking to make any purchase at EDC, go meet with Cody! He's a top-notch professional. Thank you again, Cody!

Pam · Married on 03/27/2018

I just had a custom bracelet made as a gift. It captured everything that my heart intended to say!!
    I couldn't be happier!! The bracelet is exquisitely beautiful beyond words! Julie was wonderful in helping me design it. I would highly recommend Julie to everyone for your jewelry needs! I will return to her for my future jewelry purchases!!

Linda · Married on 02/08/2018

Had a very special ring that meant a lot to me. They were very accommodating for me. If you need a repair this is the place to go.
    Linda

Lauren · Married on 09/09/2017

My fiancé and I bought his ring and both my wedding band and engagement ring from Elizabeth Diamond Company. All three rings are beautiful. The service was exceptional. They worked with us to get us our rings quickly as our wedding was in South Carolina and not Ohio. I would recommend them to anyone!

Cody and the whole staff at EDC was amazing to work with. Cody helped my fiancee to design a custom ring and found the most beautiful center stone. We will for sure be going back to EDC for our wedding bands

My husband and I shopped at several stores for wedding bands, and we had a hard time finding just what we were looking for. We ended up having custom bands designed at Elizabeth Diamond Company, and we are so glad we did. From the first time we visited the store, we had an excellent experience. Both Molly and Cody were wonderful to work with, helpful and attentive through the entire design process. When we had some concerns with the original design for my band, they revised and revised until it was perfect. They went out of their way to make sure we had exactly what we wanted in time for the wedding day. I would recommend EDC again and again!

Michelle · Married on 08/10/2013

Cody sat down with my fiance multiple times to design a custom, one of a kind ring that would be special and have meaning to us. My ring was such a surprise! It is unique, beautiful, and everything I could have hoped for. We are now working together to design the matching wedding bands for both of us. I wouldn't shop anywhere else.

It is exciting to be so involved in the process. By giving Cody just a couple ideas for the bands, he drew up some ideas on the spot for us. We talked about them, tweeked them some. We now have the 3D CAD designs. Once we finish finalizing them we'll start the next step. The whole experience is fun and I know that no one has anything like what we have. Our rings are truly one of a kind and have such a deep meaning to us. Thank you Cody and EDC!!!

I love, love, love my ring. They have the best selection in the area and the nicest staff. They were able to take some existing diamonds and make them into a custom wedding band. My engagement ring is Verragio and I love. They are very accommodating and I would highly recommend

Kyla · Married on 04/13/2013

We LOVED working with Dave at EDC! He was thoughtful, knowledgable and cared about getting us the perfect rings. We spent hours with Dave, choosing the right metals, styles and diamond. He always had a suggestion for any concerns we had, and in the end, we chose rings were perfect for us. We love our Tacori rings!

We LOVE Elizabeth Diamond Company!! No problems what-so-ever! Ask for David.

chris · Married on 09/30/2012

My wife and I had been referred to EDC by her mother. She always gets her custom jewelry done here and highly recommended the service and quality for value that they provided. Initially we had set out to get my wife a custom ring and I would buy an off the shelf ring. After working with Cody Pinnick for several weeks, they came up with a beautiful design that was completely original and Incorporated stones given to us out of other rings of family members. Being a designer myself, I was taken back by the design and also the great relationship that was built between my wife and Cody during the process. Ultimately this lead to a great final design that was everything she could have wanted. After seeing the great experience she had I quickly Contracted Cody to design a ring for me and it turned out amazing! who wants a ring off the shelf if you can have "a one of a kind" for a reasonable price? EDC even through in a tungsten "work ring" So I wouldn't destroy the custom ring. Looking back on the two rings we created and the experience we had at EDC I realize they became a great part of our wedding journey and would recommend anyone to give them a visit and have the same wonderful experience we had. A great many thanks to Cody and the whole EDC team, we wish you the best!

• Tausha

Tausha · Married on 09/08/2012

Cody is wonderful found us the perfect bands. The engagement ring came from here as well! One of a kind experience!

Todd · Married on 06/02/2012

After checking out many of the local chains, I visited EDC to look at engagement rings for my finacee. I had an idea of what she wanted from a "look" perspective, but that was about it. The team at EDC helped me find a Tacori ring that blew my finacee away. They educated me on my options and made me feel comfortable throughout the process. I couldn't be happier with my experience with EDC and my wife-to-be couldn't be happier with her ring. I recommend EDC without reservation.

• Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 05/05/2012

My fiance went to Cody Pinnick to get my engagement ring, and he always talks about what an awesome process EDC takes you through. The clay mold of the ring is what sealed the deal for the design. He was able to hold what the ring would look like in real life to get a true picture of what it would turn out to be. It made the transaction easy, fun, and exciting. Cody was able to design a ring I couldn't imagine, and wouldn't be able to find anywhere [especially not for the price.]
    I love my ring, and will love it the rest of my life.

rachel · Married on 12/16/2011

This company is a more than reliable source of experience, quality, geniuses, and care. Nancy was so helpful on educating me on diamonds, and design. I recommend anyone needing anything from cleaning to customizing jewelry to go to this company. I was able to get exactly what I wanted and needed for my engagement and wedding with the help of this team. Every single employee is friendly, caring, and knowledgeable! GO! You will never be happier!

Jamie · Married on 09/10/2011

Buying jewelry in general can be quite a task but imagine buying the most important piece of jewelry you'll end up giving someone that he or she will most likely wear for the rest of their life. Now imagine this sweet man shopping for the pickiest person on the planet (me!) and trying to pick out a ring that was meaningful and would make my heart jump out of my chest. Poor guy, right?! I had an idea of what I wanted but couldn't find it. After hours of googling engagement rings and jewelry stores, I stumbled upon Verragio. I hadn't seen anything like this before! We had both agreed that I'd give him ideas of what I wanted but he'd make the final decision in order to surprise me. To do that he found where Verragio was sold, and started shopping around. First he checked out a "mall" location and had something picked out but had a bad feeling about it. Then he visited Elizabeth Diamond Company and met Sonny. The two experiences were as different as night and day and he immediately knew where he was purchasing my engagement ring. Sonny educated him on everything from the diamonds, brands they carry, custom work they do all the while being so patient and amazing to work with. He still says his experience with Sonny was like hanging out with a good friend but instead of talking about football they talked diamonds! I was also fortunate enough to work with Sonny on my husband's wedding band and had the same kind of awesome experience. We went with a custom design for that ring and Sonny was so helpful and had so many cool ideas. And even though we couldn't actually see the finished product because it was custom, EDC provided technical drawings from all angles so that we had a tremendous understanding of what we were buying. We definitely wanted something unique for both of us and EDC made it happen! We've became loyal EDC clients and will not go anywhere else for jewelry.

Dirk · event on: 12/26/2013

I have had appraisals, sizing and a simple custom pendent done in the past, as well as watch repair. But for my birthday I received a gift certificate to EDC and used it towards creating a wonderful piece of custom jewelry created from two old rings that were getting dusty in a jewelry box. The process was both fun and exciting - first Cody helped me refine my design, then I was able to look at CAD drawings and tweak it to perfection; then, the wax impression helped me envision an actual 3D mockup - I should get the finished piece soon and I'm really looking forward to having a unique and beautiful pendent that reflects my own style. Thanks EDC!

Brittany · Married on 09/30/2016

We worked with Cody to find our wedding bands & he is the BEST! He made us feel comfortable and was engaging without being pushy. We tried on so many rings (and kept coming back) and he always made it a point to assist us and to ensure we liked what we had chosen. He also polished up our rings prior the wedding and was as genial as ever. EDC itself is a beautiful store - such a great selection of bands.

• Blissful

Dana · Married on 09/06/2014

Cody has been amazing at helping find the right engagement ring and wedding bands!! I absolutely LOVE my Tacori rings :)

Rita · Married on 04/20/2013

Cody worked with me to create the exact black and white diamond eternity ring I had envisioned, but could not find. My husband recently passed away and I wanted a widows ring. I couldn't find anything even close to what I wanted but Cody listened to me and delivered exactly what I wanted. I couldn't be happier with the result.

Mark · Married on 10/15/2011

I can't say enough about EDC and their strive to make their clients happy. I highly recommend them

Meghan · Married on 06/14/2013

Sonny was great at helping my husband and me pick out our wedding rings. My husband inherited a family ring but we wanted to make it our own. I explained my taste in jewelry and he suggested the most beautiful Verriago setting. They also took the remaining diamonds and custom made a wedding band for me. It was on the pricey side but they did have financing for us. We have had to go in to get my ring sized and my husband's ring sized and the staff is always so nice and helpful. We are customers for life because of the level of service we received from Sonny and his staff. We tried several local jewelry stores but we did not have the same level of service. We know now we can go to EDC and get top of the line jewelry with great service.

Christiane · Married on 11/11/2011

When my husband and I started discussing getting engaged and I started looking at rings, I knew I wanted Tacori. Few vendors in the Dayton area have Tacori. I found out that EDC was having a Tacori event so we went to look at rings. I encourage shopping for rings together; it is a lot of fun!
    It was great having a Tacori representative walk us through the process and explain the history and value of a Tacori ring. The owner of EDC, Sonny, was there as well to explain how EDC would partner with Tacori to get us the product and service we wanted. We ordered a ring at the event in November and knew it would arrive by Christmas.
    I had told my husband I wanted a pear shape diamond and he went back at a later date to choose a diamond for the bands we had selected. He chose a diamond that was owned by EDC and was too large for the bands. EDC gave us two amazing options to make both purchases work together.
    After much contemplation, we chose not to get the matching Tacori band for my husband. Instead, he got a simple, plain, tungsten band. It was inexpensive, especially when compared to Tacori, and he loves it. However, I think we may someday look back and wish we had sprung for the matching Tacori band.
    I go in regularly to have my rings cleaned and I had them rhodium plated before the wedding, at no charge. We had an appraisal to have them added to our insurance policy and the appraisal was significantly more than what my husband paid for them.
    I cannot imagine having bought our rings from a corporate chain or an online vendor and forfeiting the excellent quality, service, and guarantees that we have for our amazing wedding bands and engagement ring. I recommend Elizabeth Diamond Company for those in the Dayton area looking for an amazing jewelry selection at a good price.

Mary · Married on 07/27/2011

When my husband and I decided to start looking at engagement/wedding rings we first went to Elizabeth Diamond Company. From the moment we walked in, we were greeted by the staff and tended to the entire time we were there. They made us feel very welcomed and treated us like friends versus customers. Rather than immediately showing us just any jewelry, they got to know us and what we found to be important in this purchase, then took us to a selection to fit our needs/wants. They were very patient with me in the fact that I tried on many rings till I found "the ring"! They were also very open to any customization I wanted to do to the ring, while offering great advice on what would look amazing. After the setting was picked out, the staff also worked with my husband over the course of multiple days to find the perfect diamond that fell in to his budget but all the while making sure I was going to love it. All i have to say is that I absolutely love love love my ring, I receive compliments on it all the time. I've been in to other jewelry (chain stores) where I didn't receive service quite like this....in fact there was a couple stores at which I wasn't even greeted the entire time I looked around. You can't beat the service you get at EDC, combined with the great selection and quality of jewelry makes them the BEST!!! Going forward, we plan to give EDC all of our business when it comes to purchasing jewelry/accessories. Thank you Sonny and the EDC staff for all that you do!!!