Elizabeth Birdsong Photography Reviews

Elizabeth Birdsong Photography 5
Elizabeth Birdsong Photography 6
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 08/18/2012

Amy is absolutely amazing. She did both my hair and the photography for my wedding. I heard about her through a friend and from the moment we started emailing she added tremendous confidence to my wedding planning process. There really aren't enough words to tell you what an incredible job she did, or what a contribution she made to the whole event. Amy is incredibly professional and dedicated to her job. Beyond her talent, she is a strong leader who artfully navigated intense personalities and made everyone feel valued and respected while keeping control of the situation. She did both my hair (in a unique and gorgeous style which fit me perfectly) and photography. Throughout the whole day she had everyone organized and where they needed to be on time. She's not afraid to take risks or be creative and is a fantastic listener and excellent communicator. My whole family continues to talk about how great she was as we reflect on the wedding. She was a huge reason it was the best day of my life and then gave me the most incredible documentation of it! Honestly, I cannot imagine a better hairstylist, photographer, or person I'd want to spend my wedding day with:-)!

Sent on 09/18/2012

Ashley · Married on 07/01/2012

One of the best things I did, besides accepting my husbands proposal was hiring Amy for my wedding. I can honestly say there was not one picture we didn't love. She captured amazing moments that will live on in our pictures forever. My husband and I are now talking about starting a family and I can't wait to have Amy capture more amazing moments for our family!

Sent on 10/10/2013
  • Adrienne

Adrienne · Married on 03/17/2012

An amazing artist that truly captures the emotion of such a special day in her photographs. I could never have dreamed of such amazing pictures! Amy is professional, creative and so much fun to work with. I seriously cannot say enough about the incredible Elizabeth Birdsong Photography!!! I would recommend her to anyone anywhere!

Sent on 12/30/2016

Meghan · Married on 11/05/2011

Amy did my hair and makeup for te wedding and also has done multiple photography sessions for me, including a "Trash the Dress" session and my maternity pictures. She is amazing! I love her fun, creative pictures, shots, angles. She is great to work with and makes everyone very comfortable.

Sent on 12/15/2012

Lindsay · Married on 07/09/2011

Amy went to high school with my older sister and did her wedding, mine, and many of our friends' weddings as well. She did a fantastic job with my hair and makeup! On the day of our hair/makeup trial, I decided to change the style I wanted, and Amy was extremely flexible. She even put some cover up on my brother-in-laws face who had gotten scratched a couple of days before. She always wants to make sure everything is perfect for the bride! For the wedding, she asked what specific pictures I wanted after the ceremony, and she, once again, was very flexible on the wedding day and gladly took additional pictures that I had not told her about. She had some really cute ideas and suggestions as well. She is great at capturing real-life shots, not just poses. Everyone loved her at the reception, as she walked around taking pictures of people at tables and even mingling on the dance floor to get some AMAZING action shots.

To not go with Amy would be a big mistake. She is fantastic in every way, extremely professional, and very personable and friendly with everyone.

Sent on 10/17/2013
  • xoSarah99ox

Sarah · Married on 02/26/2011

Where to begin? Amy is very talented at the many things she does. She is an outstanding and professional photographer and hairstylist. Amy made my day perfect. She not only did an amazing job on my hair but kept the bridal party in check and got the shots I really wanted. She knows how to make you feel stunning and she really listens to what the bride and groom wants. She a fun and outgoing person who thoroughly enjoys what she does. Picking her would be the best decision you'll make for your wedding day.

Sent on 04/21/2011

Kristin · Married on 01/01/2011

Without a doubt, I would recommend Amy to another bride. She was professional and the photos were amazing. She was able to capture cherished photos I didn't even know I would want. She definitely has an eye for detail and good insight to the craziness a wedding is. She made me feel very comfortable and I am so glad I had the opportunity to have her as my wedding photographer.

Sent on 08/06/2013

Ashlea · Married on 05/01/2010

Amy is beyond extravagant in her skills. We used her for our wedding photography and my hair! She is excellent at capturing the perfect photos! I would recommend her to everyone! She is very talented in everything she does!!! :) Amy also has lots of creativity!!

Sent on 10/05/2013

Amanda · Married on 02/20/2010

I cannot say enough about Amy! I have hired her for my wedding, boudoir photos, maternity pictures and family photos and always had a great experience. Every appointment was so fun! Amy is kind, professional and, of course, the best at her art. Of all the sessions we have had with her, I must say the best experience was my wedding. She took amazing pictures and even showed up to my rehearsal to capture some special moments! After the wedding day had come and gone, there was constant communication regarding my album. She put in so much time making sure my wedding album was just right. When I received my album, it was everything I expected AND MORE! Amy truly strives for perfection. We love her and, trust me, even after just one shoot with Amy, you'll feel like she's family!

Susie · Married on 02/20/2010

Amy is an amazing photographer. She captures moments that a lot of people never see. We are so grateful that she photographed our daughter's wedding and her baby photographs. Highly recommend her!!

Sent on 12/31/2016

Allison · Married on 06/06/2009

Amy did the hair and make up for me at my wedding as well as for the mothers and several Bridesmaids, and did an excellent job. She also did the photography for my wedding which was amazing. I have known Amy for many years, and she is dependable, professional, and great at her job.

She has done my hair multiple times for other weddings and for formal occasions including prom. I wouldn't have anyone else but her do my formal updos.

She also did family Christmas portraits for us as well which turned out wonderful.

Jillian · Married on 08/04/2007

Today we are celebrating our 6th wedding anniversary! I was looking back over our wedding photos, and I am still so impressed with the work that Amy (Birdsong) Santos did! She is creative, fun, & professional. She is blessed with some amazing talent! She also did the hair for myself & one of my bridesmaids, and I LOVED it. And, don't worry, she can definitely handle balancing both things with great skill and grace (If you want, she'll even play piano & sing for you!) Having Amy there definitely helped to make my wedding day a little more fabulous. Thanks Amy!

Sent on 08/04/2013

Amy was phenomenal from start to finish. My wedding date changed multiple times as life changed and Amy never missed a beat. She was professional but kind and understanding of my last minute requests. We ended up eloping but still wanted her to document the event. She was respectful of our secret and asked each time before posting or publishing any of our photos.

Amy was brilliant during our couple shoot, crawling in the dirt, using her shirt for me to sit on so my dress wouldn't get dirty, and just generally being FUN to work with. We loved working with her and look forward to using her again in the future!

Sent on 10/21/2015